MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Mum [invite] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Mum [invite]

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mum [invite] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mum [invite]

Post by Meara Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:32 am

Meara was finally released from zienna's grasp and it felt like a monster of a machine had just let go of him. Honestly if he had to choose another day between another day of Sa'roth and this he would definitely choose another day with Sa'roth over that. He walked towards where Silvia was about to swim and the boys legs felt like jelly as he fell. Quickly he caught himself though he wasn't too sure about this, just what the heck was so special about being alone together, isn't it better to be with others and even more so why would Silvia want him to touch her and why would they need another dimension the last other dimension he went to wasn't very fun. So dimensions weren't the most trust worthy of things.

Standing up and quickly jogging over to her moving weird with his back stiff he called out to her and twiddled with his fingers while hopefully having her attention.

"Your Beta said as assistant to take you to another dimension and kiss and touch and stuff if I wanted to and and explore and things and sucked and also a a...." Were the only words he got out before he fell onto the wet sand where the tide was at and he simply looked up at her and quickly looked away the boy completely red having little clue what he was actually saying but one thing for sure something told him he shouldn't be saying it.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:49 am

Silvia had her feet in the water when Mara called out to her. "What do you want?" she said rather harshly, though it wasn't at all intentional. When she realized how she sounded, she just took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to calm down and just listen. But what Mara said only made her angry. Not at him, but at her mother. She turned around, with her face displaying what she was feeling currently. "She said what?"

She mentally scolded herself for raising her voice again. "Sorry... I'm sorry, I just can't think straight right now..." She took a deep breath and exhaled before approaching the boy now on his knees. Silvia knelt down in front of him, looking apologetic for raising her voice at him. "Mara... listen... I don't know what my mom's been telling you... but... you really don't need to do what she says if it makes you uncomfortable."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:27 am

Meara felt like a foot tall when he was yelled at by her that certainly wasn't what he was expecting at all when he approached her about this and in no way did it help it his confidence going into this, one thing was sure by the way she sounded right now. Silvia was not a fan at all of people touching one another, in face it seemed as though she didn't like it not even a wee bit. Meara was kinda hesitant and he tried to hide it though he wasn't
Pulling the best job right now, the boy nodded to her when she said it wasn't his fault and rather her beta's but even Mara didn't like that. Alpha and beta shouldn't fight with their offspring, that just wasn't right.

He was honestly afraid of saying something silly so the boy decided to keep his mouth shut for now until he got ahold of his silly emotions.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:16 am

Regret knocked out all the emotions she had felt before, and it was killing her. It was easy to fault her mother for all of this, but she should have known something like this would happen. And now she was just pushing away one of her oldest friends, and... well... maybe crush... "Mara... I didn't mean to raise my voice at you... I... I just... Mara, please don't hate me for that... my emotions got the best of me... and... and... I'm sorry..."

Siliva squeezed her arm and hung her head in shame. That was it... she ruined the sweet moment they shared... she made a mistake, and that might undo the bonds they built when they were still kids. "Please forgive me..."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:28 am

Meara shook his head and he quickly understood there was some type of misscomunication here as he looked up at her. Nodding his head left and right the boy simply nodded and spoke to her though he was still a little timid he had to make his voice known on this one.

"Im not mad at you..or how you reacted it was just a surprise...I just think you shouldn't be mad at your beta, I mean beta's only wanna look out for the people they love and they always mean well. Sure they can play jokes but beta's always love you so...please don't be angry with her." He spoke softly and tried to drop the touching and what not all together knowing that Silvia must have actually hated that stuff. He would have to be careful in the future to make sure he didn't bring up that type of stuff.

Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:46 am

"I know she means well... but... it just felt... different this time..." The word here was jealousy, but saying that she got jealous because she thought her mother was flirting with Mara and him actually liking it sounded ridiculous. As if she wouldn't have expected that. But what got her to really reach her limit was that her mother had been talking to Mara, implanting whatever scheme she had that included Silvia and Mara in another dimension kissing and touching.

"Listen... I just don't want you doing something you don't want to because my mom talked you into it... You might regret it and not want to talk to me anymore... I'd like to spend time with you... and do what you want to do... but not if you only want to do it because my mom told you to... I wouldn't feel right..."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:01 am

"Still you should always have a good thing like with your beta, because shes the one who was there for you when you were young and stuff, maybe I'm being confusing though its cool if you want to hang out with me and we can do stuff you wanta do sometimes too we don't always have to do what I want to do. Like sometimes Alyssa makes me dress like a girl so she can have someone go with her in the girls stores and tell her if something looks nice on her or not!" The boy blurted out like it was the most normal thing in the universe.

"Though I can't do it anymore now that I've gotten taller and what not...well I can but a lot more people ask me to hang out with them then they did before....my point being that I don't think i could ever hate you. You are my friend." The boy spoke and smiled at her, finally he was losing his timidness and the old confidence was restoring itself, still he found it a little odd how Silvia reacted to her beta. He was sure there was a word for that however, he couldn't remember it at the time...maybe Xaq could help him later.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:19 am

She guessed Mara was right. Zienna was indeed her mother and... well... the things she's done were never really meant to cause harm... knowingly... But she really couldn't let go of the fact that her mother was manipulating Mara to do stuff with her. Stuff that Mara probably still doesn't know about. If Silvia wanted Mara, she was going to do it in her own time. She was a succubus too, and being helped this way just didn't seem fair. Wait, what was she saying?!

Silvia was caught in an inner turmoil to satisfy her succubus blood, and to fit in with precious friends, who would no doubt object to her other half's desires.

But she was eagerly shoving those thoughts aside when Mara revealed that he once dressed as a girl for her friend. And that allowed the warmth of his reassuring words set in when he said he could never hate her. She started to chuckle, yet her head was still hung as she walked forward until her head was softly against his chest. "That means a lot to me, thank you, Mara..." Please don't stop being with me...
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:05 am

Meara for a moment thought he heard Silvia say something after her initial words, however he shook his head and simply smiled patting the top of Silvia's head and gave her a hug. He smiled and chuckled simply laughing off her actions though he could tell she was being sincere right now with her thank you. Continually patting her head Meara couldn't help but feel a little better right now.

That was until the boy coughed quickly covered his mouth, however once again blood came up just like it was last night at Destinies beta house. He quickly rubbed the blood on top of his head so Zienna or Silvia wouldn't find out the last thing he needed was more questions about something he couldn't remember.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:35 am

Silvia looked up to him, smiling sweetly as she looked into his eyes and her cheeks started to redden again. But she was comfortable this time. This feeling... she knew this feeling. And she liked it, even if he didn't feel the same, it was okay. All she wants for anyone was for them to be happy, whatever they may do. But... there was one thing she wanted to do. "Mara... close your eyes."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:39 am

Meara blinked at her request though he decided to honor it and closed his eyes. Though once again as he did so he coughed only this time he kept his mouth shut and now blood came up once more though now it was resting within his mouth and quickly he swallows it back down.

Seriously? Now?!

This was possibly the worst time for his body to remind itself how great of the pain it was within him. He thought destinies beta and fact had got him completely however it was possible they missed some stuff considering how bent outta shape he was last night.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:55 am

With Mara's eyes closed, Silvia stood on her toes and went to kiss Mara on the lips, but hesitated and instead just kissed him on the cheek. It was better this way in her mind. When she backed off a few steps, she noticed that Mara looked like he was in pain. Did those coughs mean he was sick or injured somehow?

Silvia was worried, and asked, "Are you feeling okay?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Meara actually turned red when he felt the kiss on the cheek and his eyes quickly opened up as she drew away he supposed that was her sign of friendship to him or perhaps it meant more...a conversation with Xaq would definitely be needed. Though it seemed as though he or his body had just ruined the moment by reminding him of how much damage he did to himself. He tried to simply laugh it off when she asked if he was alright however he ended up coughing again and once more the blood fell into his hand.

Hiding it from Silvia who was right infront of him the boy spun on his heel and smiled pointing at her with his clean hand. "I've never been better dear Silvia never been- He was interrupted as once again the same cough returned. Still using the same slightly more bloody hand to hide it....they said it would go away over time.

Now is a good time for it to go!
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:32 pm

There was something... metallic in the air. She sniffed it, and almost immediately covered her mouth and nose as she gasped. "Is... is that blood?!" That scent was undeniable. Blood... This was bad. The vampire within her was awakening from its slumber, as if her other half wasn't trouble enough before. Need... blood...

No, there was something more important here, she had to control this blood lust. "You're injured, aren't you, Mara? Where does it hurt? I'll try to heal you, just tell me where your injuries are."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:40 pm

Mara backed up as she came towards him asking if he was injured and he quickly shook his head no. This was bad, if she found out what happened. Though when she got closer the boy brought his hand up, however he brought up the wrong arm and accidentally rubbed his blood on her forehead trying to keep her away from his body so she couldn't feel the fact that his body wasn't exactly hundred percent and was more around fifty percent right now. He looked there was a lot more blood then he initially thought and once more he coughed again. Staring at the blood now at the ground he looked at her and then at the blood on the sand before him. He nervously laughed as he looked up at her. "This is just an illusion?" He spoke not even sure of his words himself.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:19 am

Silvia looked at the blood Mara just coughed up, and then felt whatever it was he had wiped on her forehead. She wiped it off with her fingers and was shocked to see what was on her hands. Blood...! Mara then went on, saying it was an illusion, but she knew that was a lie, and something inside her just made her lick the blood up off of her fingers right in front of Mara.

"This is not an illusion." Her eyes looked sharply at Mara, like a predator ready to jump its prey. She could feel her fangs start to hurt as she eyed Mara's neck. But she immediately shook her head to snap herself out of the trance. Her breathing started to become heavier with each breath. "Mara, please tell me where you're hurt. I can help you. I know I can! Let me help you..."

More... blood...
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:28 am

Meara noticed her lick the blood though he shrugged it off as her probably checking just to make sure that this wasn't a illusion. Though there was something strange about the way Silvia was acting right now. She seemI d a little out of it though it could just simply be she was breathing hard out of worry. Meara had to find a way to calm her down.

"Listen Silvia honestly I'm fine it's just a little ya know hiccup in my body but I'll take care of it listen sorry I got my blood on ya but honestly I'll be okay ya know." Meara spoke with confidence and held a bloody thumbs up to the girl. No longer did he move back and he absolutely still refused to mention what transpired the days that have past and the war he just partook in.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:59 am

"Mara, coughing up blood is not just your body's 'hiccups'. Just let me help you, and I'll stop the bleeding!" How could he treat something as serious as internal bleeding like the hiccups? This was serious, and Silvia knew that all too well. She was already conjuring up a spell to fix this. It took the form of a light, greenish glow enveloping her hands. Just how could someone be so reckless? And why didn't he find help? Sure, his father had godlike powers and all that, but if he was damaged this badly, then it was definitely serious. "Mara, come here, and just show me where it hurts and I'll take the pain away."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:12 am

Meara backed up and he smiled still as he tried to look over for Zienna, or someone else that could possibly distract her for a second.

"Listen I understand, your confused but it's a really long story and it involves a temple and this really big guy and some other stuff. Though I'm telling you I'll be fine in time destinies beta has her magic working on me and keeping my ribs- I mean I'll be fine honest!" The boy smiled at her and spun stuck his tongue and hit his head. Hoping that this would work on her since it once made Xaq forget and decided to beat him instead.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:24 am

Silvia looked at him a little bit stunned. The sight of blood had still excited her vampiric half, and she just wanted it to stop before she did anything she was going to regret. Though a wave of relief washed over her when she learned that their aunt Tsumiko had already helped him with it. Though she still wanted to help him in some way, but without knowing what exactly Tsumiko did, she ran the risk of making things worse. That was not something she wanted to risk, since her aunt knew what she was doing as well.

Reluctantly, she lowered her hands, the glow fading as she did so. "You have to take better care of yourself, Mara... But, I'm glad you'll be okay." She was beginning to curse this day. Too many highs and lows in one sitting, and she was supposed to be relaxing...
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 am

Meara smiled at her and he nodded st her granted this last situation wasn't really his fault he was sucked into another dimension. An was thrown into a war at least she understood. Though Mara saw the look on her face and how she looked a little reluctant not to mention pretty down. It was then his aunties words from earlier hit him once more....Silvia was supposed to be relaxing and right now she wasn't doing so much relaxing. Mara had to think of something fast when suddenly he had an idea something his beta used to always do for him. Walking towards Silvia he hugged the girl and then slowly brought her down to her knees along with himself. More or less at this point the boy was sitting on the sand and had Silvia's head on his knees letting her use his lap as a pillow.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:32 am

She will admit, she was a little confused why everything was going the way it was... It was difficult to say whether this day was a good or bad one, and at this point her optimism was slightly stifled. But then, Mara suddenly hugged her, and brought her down until her head was laying on his lap. Laying there in silence, Silvia smiled and simply closed her eyes. She wasn't going to jinx it by telling herself to just enjoy this moment since that hadn't been too good for her day whenever she did so.

Silvia wasn't even going to say anything. She just felt tired. Mentally controlling both sides of her were taxing to say the least. While she wasn't ready to say she had had enough of this day, she was through with the inner conflict she had to contend with.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:53 am

Okay, so far, so good. Silvia at least looked like she was relaxed, however there were other things his beta did for him when in this situation that made it so memorable and he was trying to remember what they were...at some points she would tickle him on his side not a lot, but just a little, to get a giggle. An she would also put her hand through his hair. So he tried just exactly that, initially he tickled her just a little on her side and then he simply began to stroke his hand through her hair trying his best to remember exactly how it was done for him. Meara wasn't usually the type to do relaxing, but maybe for now it would be best to do just that. Plus the less he move the less he would mess with his internal bleeding.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Silvia was unresponsive as her exhaustion quickly acted to make her fall asleep, although she shifted her body when she was tickled, and sort of purred when her head was stroked. Her mother walked up to them, and scratched the back of her head, saying, "Well, this isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I suppose this works too."

Zienna patted Mara's head for a job well done. "Though it's a shame you didn't take advantage of this situation to be closer."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Meara actually blushed when he heard the girl purr, however that quickly disappeared from his face and was replaced with surprise when he saw his auntie reappear behind him. The boy looked around a little wondering where she came from, however he simply let it go a couple seconds later knowing she was very known for disappearing and reappearing on him.

"Take advantage of her...okay then." The boy spoke quietly and then smiled as he pushed his index finger onto her lip and then looked up at zienna with a smile on his face as if to say mission accomplished
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next