MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Manipulated [Maya]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Manipulated [Maya] - Page 3 Empty Re: Manipulated [Maya]

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:45 am

Celia's childish defense mechanism ended when she took note of the blonde succubus leaving their company. Taking her hands off of her ears, she was greeted with the warmth of her mother-in-law's voice. A question that caused a shiver down the mage's spine. Shy, submissive eyes met Maya's and she gave a soft nod. "I will. It'll be good for her to be exposed around others like herself. I imagine she misses some of the limbo vibes and I'll do my best to provide what I can for her."

After saying that, there was a thought that streaked across her mind. Time had passed since she last spent time with Silvia. That had to change. Such a thought reflected on her facial features, showing that there was a bit of a emotional longing for her daughter. Some things she needed to get off her chest.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:00 am

"Good," Maya simply said. That was one hurdle out of the way, and she didn't even need to force her hand. Then she sighed and sounded little disappointed when she added, "Now I'm kind of jealous of my granddaughter. She now has an extremely active friend, and the two of them would no doubt be spending the majority of their time exploring everything their minds and bodies could offer. Sometimes I just wish I could forget everything and rediscover everything again."

The succubus then lovingly squeezed Celia like she was a plush toy, gently wiggling her finger inside her. "Wouldn't you agree?" She still hasn't gotten over the way Celia reacted before when they were talking about Silvia, and so wanted her to show those reactions again. There were just times that the succubus couldn't help but want something so trivial. Considering that nothing new ever happens too often at home, Maya wanted to milk every opportunity.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:43 am

"Jealous? Don't you have a vastly powerful yet sexual angel in your husband, to do that kind of stuff with, or has that bit of activity gotten a little stale, hm?" Celia inquired with a raised eyebrow. By the sounds of it, someone wanting to rediscover everything meant they bored with everything going on around them currently. The mage felt that way at one point when she no longer felt joy with her experiments. It was a little depressing to say the least.

Being squeezed caused her to grunt a little, followed by a bit of moaning. Maya's damned finger was still inside of her and squirming didn't get her free, so she attempted to take the woman's hand away from her crotch (although in actuality, she wanted to see what the woman would do). "I will admit at one point I had a feeling similar to that but I've long since gotten over it. My personal experience has led me to think that there is more out there to "discover," but then again that all depends on what your definition of the word is."
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 am

"Don't get me wrong, nothing can hold a candle to what Juno is capable of, but first times are something else. Though they're never as good compared to next ones, they do give you that sense of satisfaction and achievement. It's not as good, but there's nothing else like it at the same time." Maya acted oblivious to the fact that Celia was trying to set herself free from the succubus' grasp, but she wasn't having any of it.

Lifting another finger slightly up, she thrust it right into the vampire, both fingers now going in deeper while Maya held the expression of nostalgia. "I mean, wasn't it something when you first lost your virginity? Those first surges of pleasure when you were touched for the very first time. Your mind just being filled with all these new sensations you never felt before. What about the first time your body collapsed in on itself from it all as you screamed out, 'Ahhhnnn~'?" As she was speaking, Maya was moving her digits around, and when it came to punctuate her imaginings, she once again whipped up a portion of her magic to get Celia's body to involuntarily reach climax.

One day, she was going to have to stop picking on the poor girl, but that day wasn't today.

"Oops, looks like I did it again. Silly me~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Celia's bid to get free only earned her further captivity and pleasure on top of it. A light blush dusted her cheeks and all she could do as a captive audience, was listen to the mother-in-law's philosophy regarding first times. Celia could relate entirely. Someone's first time eating their favorite dish will never taste the same the second time, same with how the mage conducted her first experiment. Oh the exhilaration and joy she felt from having made the incision into a person's flesh, then dissecting anything and everything she could from their still awoken body. Torture and the pursuit of knowledge were the vampire-succubus' fetishes. Seeing how things worked turned her on more times than she cared to count and hearing how her victims screamed made goosebumps on her skin. It was almost romantic, her attraction to learning and the like. This perfectly lined up with how Maya mentioned Celia losing her virginity.

Her mind wandered a bit to that time, in her room, aboard the ship where Zienna stole away into the mage's room, riled her up and continued where they had left off previously. The succubus stripped her down ever so lovingly and even managed to break her innards without hurting her all too much. Everyone said the first time hurt but Zienna didn't make it so. She made it pleasurable from beginning to end. How she'd love to experience that again, especially with how much she loved the woman now. Then it happened. Her eyes widened and she sucked in a sharp breath, then screamed out as she reached her orgasm. Maya's fingers became drenched after the fact and Celia was beginning to drip. She panted heavily after the fact.

"M-Mother..." Celia whimpered, her blush growing very brightly. Upturned eyes pleaded for the woman to at least give her warning the next time she'd do that.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Looking at how Celia was looking at her, the day Maya would stop picking on her had very well been pushed back by half a century. At least. "What is it, Celia?" she asked her. Maya removed her fingers from Celia and licked up the nectar from her hands, making subtle lewd savoring noises as she did so just to further tease the mage.

"Do you want anything special from Mommy?" She stressed the 'special' part in her words, implying something that Celia already had a little run-in with a few years ago. But to just drive home the point in case Celia was going to be playing dumb, Maya's tail coiled around the vampire's leg before it curled to form a representation of a phallic object just above where Maya's hand had been. "Or maybe there's something else you'd like me to do for you?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:53 am

Her mother-in-law had a terrible, sexual sense of humor that flustered the woman to no end. Celia watched as she partook in her nectar, listening the way she hummed in delight with each noise. Huffing a bit to herself, the woman turned away and shook her head vehemently. "Y-Yes, I want you to stop..." The mage said almost feebly and jumped once Maya's tail caught her attention.

Watching it form into a lewd figure had her shudder with a thought from a few years ago. A soft, audible gulp could be heard after seeing it. Her face had been tomato red at that point and when inquired about "something else" she'd like, the vampire-succubus shook her head with a fury once more, the silver locks being thrown in whatever direction her head went. Breathing heavily, she sounded her reply. "N-No, mother... I don't wish for anything else..."
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:54 am

Watching the girl whimper was sickening in a sweet way, almost to the point where Maya didn't want to behave herself. Almost. She gently prodded the mage with her tail, putting just enough pressure for it to tease an insertion even through Celia's clothing. The succubus' voice grew quieter, yet it was closer than before. "Are you sure~?"

Maya placed her hand on top of Celia's head. Her palm started to faintly glow as she implanted images of Celia being violated in a number of compromising and hopeless situations into her mind. This was something she couldn't block out just by covering her ears, and closing her eyes would only make the images more vivid for her viewing pleasure. The teasing chuckle that escaped the maw of the elder succubus signaled her enjoyment of this sensual torture.

A small dark pink crystal started to take shape above Maya's hand. The purpose of it was unknown, but it seemed to draw something from Celia. "Oh, I know what you'd like to happen." The images in Celia's mind would change slightly. Instead of Maya, she would see her beloved as the one 'torturing' her, doing things that Celia was previously subjected to. And this wasn't anything remotely softcore.

"Now, this is better, isn't it?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:06 am

The tail which poked at her crevice had caused an itch in her crotch, something that created several pulses of pleasure through her body. A brief, breathy moan escaped her lips. "I-I'm positive." Came her airy voice.

Her natural reflex was to shut her eyes when a hand had propped itself onto her head, but that only aided her mother-in-law's sexual torture of her mind. Those images, those sounds, all of them and how she was basically a piece of sensual meat for the elder succubus turned her on. Celia's nether regions were already soaked from earlier, though, now that wetness was refreshed thanks to Maya. "A-Aaaahn!~"

She moaned out loudly, her tone filled with pleasure. "Mother, no!~ Please, stop!~" The woman cried out through her enamored sighs. From her in-law to her wife, the mage had been turned on even further. Nipples erect and showing through her clothing, the woman was was defeated, broken, but most of all horny.

"Yes, Zienna, yes!~ More, more, do it to me more! I love it so much!~" Celia moaned at the top of her lungs.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:24 am

If only Celia could see Maya's face the moment she finally broke. Her smirk went up to the very corner of her face, which hid a much crueler intention. Maya wasn't one to shy away from partaking in other succubus' claims, not that most of her kind would have minded unless she stole them away permanently, and there was little doubt that Celia didn't know of the fact.

The elder succubus' free hand unfastened Celia's lower clothing as the tail continued to pound into the still-protected cavern of pleasure. Once that was done, Maya pulled Celia's clothes down, exposing the star of the show in its wettest yet. And then came the part that Celia was least likely to expect. Maya removed her hand from atop Celia's head and grabbed the crystal, which had grown to the size of about two of Maya's fingers. A golden chain wrapped around Celia's leg opposite to the one restrained by Maya's tail. Both the chain and tail kept her legs open while Maya unceremoniously shoved the crystal into the opening.

After all that was done, the chain disappeared into smoke and the tail uncoiled from the leg. Patting Celia's stomach, Maya gave her daughter-in-law a sinister smile before whispering: "You really are a naughty princess, aren't you, Celia?~ Here's a little toy for you and my daughter to enjoy together. Do you feel it growing bigger inside you? It's fueled by your lust, and its not going to stop unless a succubus who knows how to, disarms it, and only then will it let itself be pulled out. Now I've only taught this to one other person, but I'm not sure if she remembers it, so you'd better hope so if you want it out~ Did I mention that it'll keep you horny by forcing you to climax every three minutes? The first one is due right about... now~" After Celia experiences the first pulse, she would feel vibrations from the crystal, which would only become stronger after every pulse.

Still, Maya refused to let Celia go. She kept her in her arms, hugging her lovingly. If Celia wanted to leave, then Maya was content with letting her go, but she wanted the mage to fight for her freedom. The struggle was half the fun, after all.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:01 pm

The broken little thing that was the vampire-succubus had been afflicted with numerous, vivid images of her lover doing pleasurable yet twisted things to her body. The physical aspect which came from Maya's touch had only served to bolster the sensations further, for even the removal of her clothing had sent a particular shiver down her spine. She moaned out frequently. Her eyes had only shot open once that chain wrapped around her leg and the tail forced her other leg to spread. Celia was displayed in such a shameful manner that all she could do was whimper and continue to moan. Especially after that crystal was shoved into her.

A sharp, shrill-like sigh of pleasure escaped her lips and it was there that she was released and her legs closed. The whispers of her mother-in-law raised goosebumps on her skin, listening to those words her eyes soon widened with disbelief. Almost as if on queue, she could feel the object growing and growing, a light groan leaving Celia at the feeling. Maya wasn't going to disarm it and she vaguely referenced her daughter as a possible candidate of being able to remove it. "M-Mother, you're so cruel! This is such t-torture, I can't-!" The pulse and vibration sent her over the edge and she orgasmed once more.

Her belly felt the growth of the crystal, something which was a welcomed addition to the onslaught of lust but definitely something that'd kill her. The woman squirmed in her mother's arms, resisting every which way, pleading for it to stop. Celia moaned and moaned, her eyes rolling into an upturned state and the pleasure so great her mouth leaked with drool. The princess called out to Zienna both audibly and on a more astral level, trying to use their intimate connection to summon her forth. The mage already knew her mother-in-law was't going to let her go that easily. "Z-Zie Zie, please! Please help me, it feels too good, Zie-Zie!"
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:41 am

"Not everything comes to you, Celia," the mother said, twirling a lock of her daughter-in-law's hair idly. "No, where would be the fun in that?" Maya wanted Celia to go looking of Zienna, who she hoped was somewhere public so she could see whether or not she had the will power to fight off her urges, or simply embraced her new blood even further. It should be an interesting exhibition.

Maya's grip wasn't all that tight. For being a good girl, Celia was given some slack, not that it made much of a difference in her situation. "You better hurry before that crystal starts poking out. Trust me when I say, it's only going to get harder to walk when that happens."

Meanwhile, somewhere on another world, Zienna was completely oblivious to what Celia was going through, or what she was eventually going to bring to her, if ever she still had the power to force herself to get out of that tower and find her partner.

The elder succubus had isolated Celia, not letting her send out any form of distress signal, but allowed her to locate Zienna, but thinking that was a little too generous, she made it so her location was a little vague. Hopefully vague enough so that Celia would be lumbering along for some time.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3