MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Peace EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Peace EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Peace EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Peace EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Peace EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Peace EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Peace EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Peace EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Peace EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Peace

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peace Empty Peace

Post by Veara Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:33 pm

His breathing slowly returned to normal as he appeared on the sand that made up the lawn for in front of his house. He stared at his house and sniffed the air for a moment as his clones quickly approached him and began to relay to him the work that had been working on. In the time that he had been gone apparently the restoration of the places that had been destroyed was easily accomplished. Though he had only planned to be gone for about about a week apparently he had been gone for at least three week's. Either way that didn't matter he got the answers that he needed and before he could act honestly he felt that he needed to rest and at least not automatically spring into action. Especially since whatever the case was it definitely wasn't time yet to act.

Walking up to steps that led into his home he simply stared at the door and the steps he simply stared where Kait sat all that time ago...he definitely had to make it right with her. Though how he still wasn't sure and it would take some time to restore her faith in him it wasn't something that could simply be handled over night and then the situation magically become right as rain. It felt as though he could still feel the disappointment she had in him that night and honestly he couldn't blame her at all. He had been neglecting Schwartz and his family and others for simply acting childish for a little there so he thought that maybe he should follow their whims and what not. It couldn't hurt right? Ever since he got married he always said he was a father first and husband second so, why not enjoy the time with them. The blonde smiled staring at the door to his house not ready to enter just yet, enjoying the inner confine of his mind
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Peace Empty Re: Peace

Post by Schwartz Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 am

She was in the back as usual, her own will to keep her body maintained made the mother train relentlessly. When pregnant she kept to simple exercises until she couldn't no longer and afterwards, worked her way of getting back into it. Schwartz never stopped training, never stopped perfecting her techniques and continued to learn. Thanks to Veara's extended immortality, she had all the time in the world to grow and she'd take advantage of the fact.

Striking dummies weren't actual opponents but they made due. The mother decided to ask her niece, Morgan, deliver a few androids for her to practice with. Old Savior units that could be helpful in constantly honing her skills. After the disaster that struck the islands some weeks ago, Schwartz wanted to be sharper. A list of things to practice were being crossed off mentally one at a time. Simple exercises were done to keep her body limber in all the right places, drills to test her close quarters capabilities were necessary for her preferred method of fighting and lastly, weapon training kept her mind as sharp as her blades. When out on the field, one fought with tact and used whatever worked. Whether that meant having to sling mud literally or aim for whatever part of the body was available.

Magic was something she required more lively subjects to effectively practice. Since the incident where she was thrown into the past some time ago, Schwartz decided that for own safety it'd be best to accept more of that other side unto herself. Veara had been gone a long enough time for her to make certain decisions she'd have been too distracted to make otherwise.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:41 am

He slowly walked around towards the back of the house as he heard the sound of her training well, so much for spending time together, however still...watching her train had its own merit's as well. Merits that initially he didn't even know of even or would even ever think it was thing. Being a married to the woman he called wife definitely changed that though. He simply leaned on the side of the house and watched her movements and how it would flow like the water, remembering how movement's before used to to be short and simple words, deadly. Now her style all be it still quite deadly somehow it became even more brutal. The moves would link up to one another and the point's she would always aim for weren't designed to hurt, however it seemed more like now she simply went to cripple followed by taking down. He would have hoped some of his own style rubbed off on her then again the two were extremely different when it came to fighting.

He whistled and then clapped sort of as a slight cheering her on, odds are she was too into her regimen at the moment to notice his return which was understandable or perhaps she smelled him already and just didn't care. He'd find out soon enough.

"Not missing a beat. Every time you practice you always improve....still real brutal though." Veara spoke in a usual tone, though there was no undertone of confidence or anything like that, he simply smiled warmly towards his wife happy to see her.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Schwartz's movements were precise and aimed to debilitate, before she went in for the kill. Each strike always aimed for places where it'd hurt the most. Pressure points to disable key movements allowed for further openings in which she could kill the opponent quicker than their hearts could be. She could have dropped all of what she was doing and smiled over to her husband, since she sensed him coming a mile way. However, the woman remained focused on her string of attacks and eventually finished with a series of quick slashes across all the arteries, followed by the tendons and ligaments, then finally a deep cut across the throat, likely to decapitate if not force the opponent to choke on all of their blood. When finished, she spun her blades on her fingers and sheathed them.

"You call it brutal, I call it efficient." Schwartz gazed over her shoulder towards her husband and smiled just as warmly at him. "I don't fight with gloves on, love. I fight to get the whole thing over with. Every second in a fight matters, love." She turned to face him fully and went over to the clothesline near them, pulled a towel off and started to dry off. Her body was drenched in sweat. "But enough about me, where have you been? Three weeks and all you have to say to me is that my fighting style is brutal. I think you being absent for longer than necessary is brutal." Schwartz teased, wrapping the towel around her neck once she was done.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:03 pm

"Yea well it took a little longer then I expected and then not to mention, the convincing and persuading and the whole nine was quite the persuasive task as well. An that all together took at least....a week in a half, two weeks. Its hard to keep track of the time sometimes. You look like this activity has kept you busy....maybe not that happy, but you always like to break a sweat."

He spoke beating around the bush always having that habit and its something he feels he passed along to all three of his kids. Something Schwartz could have possibly stabbed him for because he passed that along to them. Though for now he just wanted to enjoy being with her and what better way to do that then by doing something she exclaims she hates.

Quickly the man doing so picked up his wife in a bear hug of sorts hugging her, and walking into the kitchen from the back door of the house simply enjoying having her close to him. The smell of her sweat not really being a bother to him. "I missed you. Were really the only words he said at that time not really one to let go or not be emotional.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Schwartz had raised an eyebrow over to her husband, taking slow steps towards him and otherwise finding his explanation both amusing and adorable. Seems as though he's still bashful with the way he beats around the bush. When close enough, she just shut him up by kissing his lips deeply. After that, she was hoisted up and held lovingly by Veara, something she didn't mind when in their own private company. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she nuzzled into the top of his blond mop he called hair. "I missed you too." The woman said softly, letting him do as he wished.

"I'm all sweaty and gross. Want to shower with me in a bit?" She asked seriously, running a hand through his hair. "Since it seems like you'll need one too."

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:01 pm

"Why would I need one....ohhhhh I get what your saying now...you missed me all this time so you wanna wrestle right?" Veara spoke referring to actually wrestling which he got her to do at points in time and sometimes he'd win and 99% of the time she won. He smiled at her and walked towards the bathroom the house seemingly quiet and both of them being able to sense it felt as though they were the only two there right now so there was no need to hold back. Still for now he'd acknowledge her wishes and took them both towards the bathroom not opening the door yet, though as he felt the sweat skin on her for a moment. "Ya know you are sweaty but that's not like it's a bad thing, I mean you being sweaty and what not." He spoke not entirely sure how to say what he meant while he stood infront of the bathroom door.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:23 pm

She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her due to her husband's innocence. Twenty years and he still didn't pick up subtle hints like that, which still infuriated her to some degree but it has become something she's grown used to. Nevertheless, the elven lady allowed her man to take her through the house and to the bathroom. Once more, he was stuck on her sweat. "I'm beginning to think you have a sweat fetish, love. You're always commenting on it after my workouts." Schwartz teased but there was something else she had to address. "But I don't want to wrestle in the traditional sense, love. I want to have sex. These past few weeks have been stressful on both of us. Let's give each other pleasure and forget about our troubles for the next few hours, hm?"

And there it was. Schwartz played it as straight-forward as possible. That's what she wanted more than anything, was to be in bed, embraced sexually by her husband and drowned in the pleasure they could give one another.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Veara blinked at her words and simply stared at her for a second...the past couple weeks were quite the stressful and if he couldn't see his kid's on the fact that two were currently in The world that never was and another was somewhere traveling it seemed as though obviously the next best choice would be to be his wife since being a family was currently out of the question.

Why not?

Opening the door to the bathroom he decided to embrace his wife's wishes. That was until he heard a knock at the front door.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Her legs had wrapped around the body of her husband followed by her arms, she leaned into his neck and placed tender kisses upon his neck. Schwartz took in the scent of her husband and felt eagerness alongside a sense of joy that her straightforward approach actually worked. The bathroom door opened and it caused her figure to shiver, she was ready for him. Pulling back, she gazed into the man's eyes and opened her mouth to speak... Only to hear the knock at the door.

"It can wait." She said sharply and kissed him deeply. Every time there was something going on between she and Veara, something or someone always interrupted. It angered her. When was she going to get the attention of her husband? When was he going to satisfy her needs? Everyone relied on him so much it was becoming annoying. Veara was the Island Champion, not its babysitter. Just once, whoever it was, can handle themselves on their own for just a few hours.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Darkson Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:29 pm

"They must not be here right now or perhaps their busy."

"Alpha."

"Yea yea, I know but you don't need to be worried. So he disappeared for a couple weeks after people died on the island. Its not like he was the one who-"

Crysta didn't even get to finish her sentence as the door to her childhood home was busted down and a paranoid Emilia ran into the house calling out for her father. "I really should learn to word my sentences better when she's stressed." Crysta said and knocked herself on the head as she walked through looking at the door on the floor knowing her mother wouldn't be happy about that.

Meanwhile Emilia still calling out the name she used for her dad began to sniff the air frantically until the scent of the one she was looking for consumed her running into the bathroom she quickly tackled the target pressing her head into his back. The girl never realizing he was at that moment holding another.

Emilia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Schwartz heard the door, the running, the everything and knew exactly who it was. She squirmed free from Veara's grasp and landed on the ground, just out of the way in time for Emilia to crash right into her dad. The mother never really understood why she was so attached to her father so, but was grateful for their relationship. Yet at the same time, it annoyed her to a degree of how clingy she could get.

"I'll go start lunch." Schwartz wasn't happy but taking it out on her own child wasn't going to solve much of anything. The woman simply turned and walked out of the bathroom, moving past Emilia's twin, Crysta and headed towards their kitchen.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Darkson Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:36 am

Emilia immediately clung to her Alpha's side the girl in her simple summer dress and she was currently smiling while also a few tears went down her face, obviously the girls emotions got the better of her for a moment being reminded about how long her dad was gone. While Veara did his best to calm Emilia down which was a feat easier said then done, Crysta noticed how Mother just walked right by her and didn't even acknowledge her existence. They hadn't seen each other in who knows how long..and she always kept her so close to her at night..and this was how her mom responded. By simply passing her and sister by like they were dust in the wind, but when Meara came home....the girls thoughts came to a halt for the time being as she made her way into the kitchen following after her mom.

"I hope we didn't interrupt anything important, we heard apparently Father had gone missing and the islands were attacked. At first we didn't give it much thought but as week's passed we got....worried so we came...sorry for being the hindrances." The girl whispered the last part though just loud enough to be heard. Her feelings for her mother was a little conflicted right now..to be just walked past...she kinda felt not wanted.

Emilia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:49 am

It was a rotten thing to do, ignoring her children like so out of her own selfish desires, but that's how it happened. Schwartz knew her husband in a way her own children would eventually learn about their own spouses, should they ever get spouses of their own. Schwartz wanted the pleasure of having Veara close to her in a very intimate, passionate setting, feeling his grip on her body as they lose themselves to their carnal instincts. It's all she ever wanted every now and then, but just like some poorly written script, whenever their chance came it was always interrupted by something or someone. Almost all the time it happened. The mother was pissed to be honest but wouldn't dare take it out on her children.

"You two are fine." She started off simple enough. "Your father wasn't missing, he was just hard at work restoring the islands and we're not entirely sure if they were attacked. Just a freak storm." There was no way she was about to involve her children in this. While they were capable of handling themselves, conjuring storms with ease, however, there was something about Veara's tone after he reviewed the incident that didn't sit right with her. Schwartz was an observant woman and if her husband attempted to sugar-coat the danger with her, then something was afoot. "However, I'm glad you and your sister are alright, Crysta. Thank you for checking in on your father, who knows what'd he do without you two and Meara." She smiled softly and didn't acknowledge the "hindrances" part.

Her heart sank a little but she didn't let it show. "Sorry for being so serious, girls. I was focused on something else. Like who in the hell ate the last of our beef!?" Schwartz growled and pulled out her favorite, signature kitchen knife, turning to face the members of her family.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Though her words made them feel better, both the twin's looked at there mother with a raised eyebrow copying the women's confused look to a T after seeing it day after day earlier on in life. That explanation just didn't make sense, a freak storm? Did she honestly expect them to believe that it was a freak storm. Next thing she would be trying to pass of to them was that wrestling wasn't her favorite sport that she loved to practice at night....she never wanted to wrestle with them though.

When they were praised though for checking in on their father Emilia who had thankfully calmed down simply hugged her father smiling up at him while Crysta rubbed the back of her neck looking away from her mother. The total shift this woman could do in emotions was always confusing to her. One minute she was angry the next second she could be praising you or hugging you or something like that.

Speaking of that switch of hers it seemed to activate when all of the sudden their mother had discovered she was out of beef and now once again she turned to them with angry eyes and brandishing that knife of hers she seemed to enjoy far too much. Of course the automatic instinct of the girls was to hide behind the protective and unbeatable wall known as alpha's back. However after both did this the two looked at each other and then peaked out from behind the sanctuary.

"Wait we haven't been here in quite awhile so it couldn't have been us."

"I just got back literally at least 15 minutes ago so there's no way it couldn't be me."

After this there was a small pause between the three of them as they looked over at the head of the household and simply blinked twice before all of them held a hand up to their mouth. Someone was sneaking extra it seemed.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Schwartz had hopefully distracted all of her children and her husband, considering that was her plan to begin with. Going through with the farce, she grunted over to the rest of them and pointed the knife towards the dining room table. "All of you. Sit. Unless any of you want to help make lunch, go sit and be good." Schwartz demanded, then returned to cutting up the meat. There wasn't a shortage at all. She merely needed time to think to herself.

A precise hand flew across the animal flesh and cut it into chunks that could be used for a stew. Vegetables were a strong addition to the broth, something she always made sure her family ate. While her all black eyes scanned over the ingredients, her mind wandered to the thought of the "freak storm."

There was no indication of the storm coming at all. It was purely unnatural and appeared faster than most natural disasters the islands ever experienced. Magic or something supernatural literally the only two possibilities for churning the weather patterns in such a violent manner. Additionally, some who weren't disoriented by the events of the accident mentioned a loud bang akin to gunshots. At least, that's what the descriptions painted for her. A murder followed by a storm? Something akin to a cover-up perhaps, or maybe a bigger part of the picture was being missed? Damned if she knew...

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 am

"By the way girl's your grandma is coming for a visit later on this week.

Was the first thing both the girls heard and there faces lit up, the last time they had seen her they were both around the age of seven. The reason for her visit's being so scarce was the fact that she couldn't be in this universe for that long unless she got...permission or something among that line...either way her and sister absolutely loved when she visited and since her mom was in such good spirit's she must be happy that she was visiting too. Which was odd because a lot of other times when she visited there mother wasn't very happy about that fact, however everything seemed good with their beta at the current moment in time.

Unfortunately the girls completely forgot about the freak storm. Now having that little piece of information, both girls were trying too hide there faces, however there were gigantic smiles on both of their faces as they hid them underneath their hands. With their faces down on the table. Although after a moment, both of them lifted their heads up and their faces were completely monotone.
"Cool."
"Neat."
Trying horribly to hide the fact that they weren't excited though it was failing.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:03 am

Oh boy, and now grandma Teara was coming over to spend time with them all, how else could Schwartz's sex life get any drier? She could die. That's one possibility of staying perpetually dry, is by dying. Anyways, she didn't really give a response about it, knowing that the blonde woman was probably coming by to simply visit her son. But then that's when it hit her. Schwartz stopped chopping at her ingredients and felt a sense of unease wash over her. Hopefully the mother was merely overthinking it, but perhaps her mother-in-law was coming in response to the accident? No, that couldn't be the case...

"Dear, when exactly did she say she was coming?" Her voice finally spoke out laced with a hint of annoyance. Teara was stupid but had a good sense of danger and had a mama bear syndrome that Schwartz likely contracted from her, so it was a little alarming thinking about the reasons why she was coming over. Maybe she knew something about the storm? One thing the half-elf had to give the goddess was that she was extremely observant when it came to specific things.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Darkson Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Emilia had a calm smile on her face, however on the inside she was simply giddy as her mother asked how long it would be until she arrived. Quickly she tried to stop her inner excited aura and listen to this one, obviously the girl was quite interested.

"She'll be coming in about two day's, possibly earlier if she's capable of it. She's pretty excited to see how much the kid's has grown and she's really interested in seeing the islands again."

This only made Emilia even more excited, two day's. Usually it was like five day's or six because of how long it took to clear stuff but just two days. She must have really wanted to see them, that's for sure. Maybe she would finally agree to spar with them! The last time when they were seven she simply smiled and before she could give an answer their Alpha refused for her. Though now once she saw the positions that her and sister carried now at such a young age, surely she would be for it!

Emilia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:18 am

"I see..."

Eventually she had finished making the pot for the stew, putting in all the necessary ingredients and now letting it sit to boil for a bit. Temperature low, the woman continued to ponder her musings. For the first time she was actually glad to hear that Teara was coming. Maybe this time around their little back and forth will be less tense. The girls were happy and content with their grandmother showing up so that was always a plus, likely able to distract them long enough to get some actual investigations done around the islands. Following that same train of thought reminded her that Gwain had some... Pressing news to speak to her about. She'd have to pay him a visit later. Then that's when the idea struck her.

"Maybe I can ask big brother to help out with this..." Schwartz asked herself in reference to former Seraph member, Three.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:17 am

The sound of glass breaking could be heard, the twin's looked over to see their father, who was getting a cup out of the cupboard crush the cup that he had in his hand with ease. The girls both being quite shocked by this wanted to see if he was alright, however just as quick as he did so...he was already cleaning up the mess that he had created. Both Emilia and Crysta looked over at their dad quite confused however, they simply let it die. Their dad was always weird when it came to their uncle on the Darkson's side....like very weird. Though it seemed as though he had already cleaned his mess and he wasn't gonna comment on it seemed since he already had given them both a glass and set a pitcher of iced tea on the table for them. While both the twins were still looking up to their father waiting for him to address the whole fact that he just broke a glass with his bare hand, and his hand wasn't bleeding or anything of the sort.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 am

The mother's ears perked almost immediately to the sound of shattered glass and was able to witness the act of her husband cleaning up his mess. There was a growl that escaped her lips. "Be more fucking careful with our dishes, Veara!" Schwartz said quite angrily, oblivious to the fact it was due to her suggestion that the blonde, had managed to break the glass with his hand. "Lunch is almost ready but I'll be stepping out for a bit after its done, so all of you help yourselves."

She huffed and turned to stir the pot of beef stew. The kitchen filled with the scent of a home-cooked meal, each ingredient not necessarily overpowering the other, but a balance of flavor, taste, and smell had been present. No one would have guessed that the assassin turned housewife was an excellent cook.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Veara silently apologized to his wife as he thought about the fact that she may be asking.....THAT guy for help. They had a god coming why did need....BIG FRIGGIN BROTHER! Veara looking away from his family and looking out the window rolled his eyes. Knowing he'd have to be kind to that....that guy...despite the fact that all three of his best friend's would tell him that he was being completely unreasonable and that the guy wasn't trying to steal Schwartz from him...though forget that. He was clearly trying something! An why was his name three, you just cant trust a guy that has that many letters in there names.

Meanwhile his kids perked up at this and they both got a smile on there face, as they looked up at their father.

"Alp-Father we were actually wondering since your here would we be able to fight and ya know.... ya take it serious. I mean you take it as if it were an actual fight." Once again Crysta's accent she picked up from the island broke through the girl not even catching it until she was done speaking though she quickly tried to correct herself. Though it was obvious the girl was serious and both the twins were looking at their father with anticipation though from his face it was obvious he made up his mind already.

"Maybe when you two are older....I don't believe right now is quite the right time." The girl was disappointed by the answer, however didn't bother arguing it. If he eventually agreed she knew he wouldn't try and would only do that poking challenge saying if he poked them the fight was over and all that mess.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Schwartz hadn't paid attention to Veara after he had gone and broke the glass, she had other matters to attend to and thankfully she'd be able to move on with the day. Lunch had been cooked to perfection, a bit of pride oozed from her smile as she brought it all to the table. Plates and silverware set thanks to her husband, everyone seated and in proper spirits, and a finished meal ready to be dug into. After everything had been laid out for grabs, Schwartz dismissed herself. "Gotta make a phone call. Start without me."

She said with her tone hinting that "no" wasn't going to fly with her. Exiting the kitchen and heading out to the living room, the mother picked up her cellphone and took leave from the house altogether. Once out, the elven woman scrolled through her list of contacts. It wasn't a sizable list by any means, allowing her to find her brother's number. A soft sigh had escaped her.

A brief wind tossed strands of her hair this way and that while her pitch-black eyes gazed at the screen. Seeing Three's name persuaded all hesitation to leave her, allowing her to make the call. Schwartz dialed his number and awaited an answer.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Veara simply watched his wife leave and all three of them waved goodbye to her, however he couldn't help but sigh knowing no matter what she was definitely going too seek help from that guy, honestly they didn't need too get him.

Though whats done is done and nothing was going to change that.

Veara looked down at his children and watched them eat for a second, becoming observant for a second of just how much they had grown since they had left the house. If he had to take a guess by the way Crysta looked he could take a guess that's what Schwartz looked like when she was younger. The same couldn't be said for Emilia since she had a lot of his features...which might explain the attachment. Either way he loved them both the same...and for a moment he thought about what it would've been like if he had lost these two during the attack on the island. An that thought alone made him snap the spoon's head clean off, the rest of the metal that was within his hand was now silver dust. Now this warranted the attention and worry of his children. Forgetting about their delicious meal for a second and looking over at their dad waiting for him to say something. The man simply nervously laughed and got up from the table going to pick up another spoon from the utensil drawer. Though when he turned around to return to his seat both his daughters were standing in front of him. Crysta stood on the tip of her toes putting her hand on his forehead. Emilia grabbed his arm and checked his pulse feeling the veins on his arms since they were standing out.

"Normal"
"Just to be safe..."

The girls spoke simultaneously and then began to push their father towards his bedroom. When they eventually reached the room they quickly pushed him down on the bed and tucked him underneath the covers. Sooner then later after this was performed a compressor was put on his head, and a thermometer was shoved in his mouth underneath his tongue. The girls smiled at their work and the moment Veara tried to get up Emilia who was sitting on the side of the bed would simply push him back down trying to ensure he rested. Crysta disappeared from the room for a moment and soon returned with her fathers bowl along with another spoon. Looks like he had no other choice for now, but to go with their wishes....at least until Schwartz got back.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum