MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Universal Arrival [Private]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Universal Arrival [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Universal Arrival [Private]

Post by Storm Sky Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:47 am

Storm quickly turned around and threw his dagger at one of the remaining six.

Thanks Serenae. He would then charge at the remaining four, stabbing one through the stomach, re summoning his dagger, sticking that in another ones neck, then finished off with a spinning slash, killing the last three.

It was a trap. Heartless aren't smart enough to come up with something like that Serenae. Storm would say, dismissing his weapons. Just then, the blue light would reappear.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:13 am

As Storm finished off the remaining few heartless, Serenae's weapon began winding back down, returning to it's standard enhanced state. [Ars Robus active] "Here, let me try this time," she cautioned Storm.

Serenae gripped the handle of her keyblade tightly in front of her with both hands and raised it, pointing towards the blue light in the center of the room. Her keyblade created a translucent gold orb around it and the tip began shining brightly. The blue orb generated a similar field around it and Serenae pointed her keyblade directly at it. A blue beam fired forth from the tip, creating a bond between her keyblade and the floating blue orb. It lasted for several seconds until a resounding click echoed outwards, as if a massive tumbler in a lock had been turned.

Serenae's keyblade returned to a plain lilac glow and the blue orb flashed brightly and then blinked out of existence. Directly below where it was floating, the floor began glowing dimly at first, and slowly got brighter. The entire room began shaking slightly, and as the light grew brighter it began spreading. As the light spread across the room, the shaking became more violent and the floor began warping in shape, transforming into a long straight stair case as the light spread. It took several moments until the shaking began calming down, but it seemed as though the tower had returned to normal, or at the very least was rid of the heartless now.

The door that they had entered through was still shut, though Serenae had the sneaking suspicion that it was no longer locked. There was another door at the top of the stairs that they could proceed through.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Directory : Character Directory
Timeline : Character Timeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 am

Storm looked at Serenae.

Uhhh, should we keep going now? Storm would ask Serenae. This place was so strange. Not to mention, none of Storms questions were answered yet. How did they get here? Why were they here? Where do babies come from? All these thoughts just circulated Storms brain as he awaited a response from Serenae. Storm would fold his arms and stare on.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:59 pm

"I suppose we go up..." Serenae replied, her keyblade held loosely at her side now. For some reason she seemed to feel at peace, despite the recent events having occurred. It was an indescribable feeling of comfort. She proceeded up the stairs, towards the door.

Upon reaching the top, she paused for a moment and then grasped the handle, pushing the door open. This floor was also round in shape, and lined with books.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:55 am

It's like dyslexic hell in here. Storm would say, entering the room. Storm stopped and searched around, looking through the book cases.

Book of the Lost: Volume III Storm studied in awe.

No way! One of the Volumes! Storm wanted to read it, but knew he couldn't.

It's said that whomever reads all 5 Volumes unlocks almost limitless power. You have to read them in order though, otherwise bad things are said to happen. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me, but, could bring us in a pretty price. Storm would keep the book pulled out of the shelves and on a side table to retrieve later. He looked at Serenae.

What's the plan boss?
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Serenae gave Storm an inquisitive look. "One of the Volumes?" she asked. Storm answered promptly, almost as if he wasn't even waiting for her to ask. She proceeded to examine it for a brief moment before Storm put the tome away. He then inquired what their next step was. "Well, I suppose we aim to reach the top. Based on how tall the tower was, we should be nearly there I think," Serenae said. "You're the one that's been here before, don't you know where the top is?"
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Just because I've flown a gummi ship once, doesn't mean I know exactly how it works. Storm would shoot back.

Alright then, lead the way. Storm would motion her forward. This tower was so strange, and a lot different from what he remembered, but never the less, they had to move on.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

"That's a shitty analogy and you know it," she said, glaring at him as he motioned her forward. "That's like saying you can't figure your way out of a paper bag after you've already done it once before..." Serenae stepped passed him and towards the door, opening it. It led to yet another staircase. Serenae began climbing towards what she hoped was the final door.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Storm would follow Serenae up the staircase. He would grab the handle on the door, and push it open. It looked like a study. Big desk, chair, and a huge window behind the chair. The ceilings were extremely tall.

Well, I think this is the top. Storm began to look around. This place was incredible.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:38 am

"Finally!" Serenae exclaimed. From the doorway Serenae was able to observe a bit. The room they arrived in was fairly plain. There was a large wooden desk and chair with large ornate windows lining the wall. On a wall to the right was a large door, presumably that led to another room of the tower. A few of the "corners" of the rounded room had book shelves lined with books. As she entered the room she felt strange, as if she was being drawn to the center. As she approached the center of the room a small blue light winked into existence.

She raised her hand to reach out for it and it got brighter. As she got closer, it increased in intensity to the point that it was blindingly bright. Her hand made contact with the light and she was overwhelmed. The light seemed to merge with her hand and moved up her arm. It slowly moved across her body, climbing until it reached the crown of her head. A warmth spread over her whole body and her senses were overloaded. She passed out and the light winked out.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Serenae! Storm rushed and caught her. He checked her pulse.

At least your heart is still beating. Storm would shake her a bit.

Come on, not again. Just wake up! Storm began to panic. Storm shook her a bit harder. Storm didn't know what to do. He kept trying and trying to wake her up!
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:39 am

Serenae's dreams were filled with brightened images of various different worlds, and specifically different ways of traveling to them. There were thousands of corridors and passages interlinking worlds. Serenae felt at peace watching these things, as the barrage of images flitted across her mind. It felt to her as if she was being taught about these things and she remembered them without effort. This seemed to go on for hours, though it was realistically only a few moments. Near the end of the sequence a hooded figure held their hand in front of themselves and a brilliant white portal opened in front of them. Her vision began blacking out and she felt as though she was being forced back to consciousness.

She awoke in Storm's grasp, a sharp pain radiating from the back of her head. It didn't seem to bother her at all, however. She felt completely at ease, though she was sure it wasn't because of Storm. She felt as though it was because of her location. It was as if the world itself had been the teacher of the lesson. "Oww.." she complained. The pain in her head quickly subsided, leaving the only comfortable feelings behind. "I think.. I think I'm fine. I have something I want to try now, but I need some help from you," she said, as she began working her way back to her feet.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:42 am

Do you think now is the time for that? Oh you mean something else, never mind then. Storm replied.

What do you have in mind? Storm was shocked that she was so eager to keep herself going.

You should rest a bit before anything.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:18 am

"No.. No, I'm fine... Or I'll be fine," Serenae insisted, ignoring Storm's perverse sense of humor once again. "I need you to just imagine a place. Any place you can think of. And give me your hand. Just think of it as hard as you can," she said, reaching her left hand out to him. "I'm just going to... Do something..."

Serenae raised her right hand in front of her and closed her eyes, concentrating hard.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:24 am

Storm gave her his hand and closed his eyes.

Wonderland

He thought harder.

Wonderland

He could see it now, just like he remembered. Kids playing with animals, the forest full of surprises, hell, he even missed the utter madness of his old castle.

Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:21 am

Images of a world littered in random forests with whimsical creatures and rooms flooded Serenae's head. Several feet in front of her right hand, a disfigured door of swirling white energy burst open. "It worked!" she exclaimed, dropped Storm's hand as she examined the portal. "Come on, lets go," she said, approaching the portal.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:44 am

Storm would cautiously walk through the portal. He felt a rushing sensation, almost as if he were driving a car at the speed of light. Next stop, Wonderland

(Topic Exit)
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Storm rushed to the portal, once again being a self entitled chivalric. He cautiously progressed and it swallowed him, hopefully transporting to the world he had imagined. Serenae followed shortly behind him.

(Topic Exit, Topic End)
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2