MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Flying through the sky just to wave hello~

4 posters

Go down

Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ Empty Flying through the sky just to wave hello~

Post by Tirena Moonshadow Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Pitch blackness, silence all around. The world rippled as a white rose of grand size floating up from the water like ground. Slowly the petals opened and hidden inside the faintly glowing flower would be a staff of beautiful stone. Water leaked from it as the stone atop radiated with such peace and hope for all things. Giggling broke the silence with a breeze blowing past all that may be present for such an occasion. Bare feet met the floor and sapphire eyes glanced in the direction of her audience, long flowing blue hair cascading down her slender frame that was covered by white silken dress. "It's been a while my friends." Her gentle voice would spring from her smiling face. Quite a reunion this might be, or could be just her own delusional mind. Having been on her own for so long, perhaps her gentle mind had found its own form of chaos in the abyss that was life.
=================================================

Seriously, HIIIII GUYYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tirena Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ Empty Re: Flying through the sky just to wave hello~

Post by Lenneth Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:25 am

Hello :3
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ Empty Re: Flying through the sky just to wave hello~

Post by Tirena Moonshadow Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Lennny ^^ how you been?

Tirena Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Eyy there, nice to officially meet ya~

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : Flying through the sky just to wave hello~ Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirena Moonshadow Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:42 pm

You too =)

Tirena Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:55 am

SENPAAAAAAIIII
notice me
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:25 am

here, there other places lol keeping myself busy as I need to, how have you been urself?
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirena Moonshadow Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 am

Haha always notice you Alex ^^

I've been good. I RP on a MMO game called Guild Wars as a Vampire among other things, its pretty fun ha, Grandpa went to a nursing home so I'm back to my normal life doing as I do ^^

Tirena Moonshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down