MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
All in Good Fun EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
All in Good Fun EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
All in Good Fun EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
All in Good Fun EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
All in Good Fun EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
All in Good Fun EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
All in Good Fun EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
All in Good Fun EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
All in Good Fun EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

All in Good Fun

2 posters

Go down

All in Good Fun Empty All in Good Fun

Post by Kourage Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Kyra Lightbringer stood staring up at the clown-headed gates of the park. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been at a place like this. There were so many lights, sounds, and gigantic faces with creepy makeup to take in. Taking a step forward, she found herself surrounded by these things, as though the park gates were an entrance to another world.

Well, she thought I guess they technically are...

Everything here was so bright and colorful. There were huge roller coasters, vendors distributing candy, carnival games, and tents with every form of entertainment. It seemed to be the epitome of fun. Yet there was something menacing about the clown's toothy grin... Something was off about this place.
Kourage
Kourage

Back to top Go down

All in Good Fun Empty Re: All in Good Fun

Post by Efeu Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:50 pm

zdynasty walked around this creepy place "why am I even here" he said to himself and the answer is well no answer he just stumbled apond this place "okay this is the creepiest place ever right Stella" he said Stella Barked right back

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:02 pm

"You can say that again!" Kyra turned toward the new arrival, surprised to find a small, green alien looking back at her. Beside him was a dog. "Aww..."

Kyra loved dogs. In fact she loved animals in general. People too. If it was alive, Kyra probably had some reason not to hate it. She smiled, not only because of the dog, but also because someone seemed to agree with her about this place. Not that it didn't seem fun, but something about the atmosphere made her uneasy.

"This place is pretty creepy... I'm Kyra, by the way."
Kourage
Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:08 pm

"zdynasty nice to meet you" zdynasty said Stella Barked again "that's Stella my dog" he said Stella walked over To Kyra and tried to sniff her hand "It good to know that someone else agree's with me.... for once" he said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Kyra smiled, kneeling down in order to let the dog sniff her hand. "Hi there Stella." She looked up at the face of the alien boy. "It's nice to meet you too, Zdynasty."

She glanced upwards at the gigantic roller coaster. It seemed to spread across the whole park. Beside it's entrance was a tent with another clown depicted on it's side. "This place sure has a lot of clown faces... " The creepy head rippled as the curtain it was painted on was thrown to the side. Out of the tent ran a group of young boys. They couldn't have been older than seven. That was normal of course, for a amusement park, but some of these kids had developed rather strange features. "Hey, I'm not from around here, but are boys supposed to have tails?"
Kourage
Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:33 pm

"Tails?" he asked "where do you s..." tails on kids zdynasty saw them to "um no they are not" he said "well some people have tails so maybe there born that way" zdynasty did not know what he was talking about anymore he thought to himself "I got a bad felling like this is not going to end well for me hey wait wheres Stella" zdynasty looked around "Stella? Where are you Girl come here" he said "Have you seen Stella she normally comes when I call" he said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Kyra took her eyes off of the boys and looked down to where the dog had been standing. Only a moment before she had been sniffing her hand, but now she was nowhere to be seen. The young warrior scanned the park with her eyes, searching for any sign of her. "Stella!"
Kourage
Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:53 pm

where could Stella be? "Stella.... don't do this to me" he said zdynasty kept looking no Stella "where the heck could she be" he said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:00 pm

"I don't know." Kyra responded. It was a huge park, and there were plenty of places that the dog could have run off to. "Let's go look."
Kourage
Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:07 pm

"okay do you want to split up or what" he said zdynasty was not really thinking just looking for Stella "seriously Stella" he thought

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:45 am

(Sorry for the post delay, I've had nonstop rehearsals all week)

Kyra thought for a minute. The thought of splitting up didn't sound particularly appealing to her. After all, the park as huge... and really creepy. Still, it may have been their most effective option. Stella could be anywhere, and the longer they stood around talking about it, the further she could have gone.

"Okay," she nodded solemnly. "I go look in that direction..." she motioned toward the clown-faced tent, "and you go look by the roller coaster. She's got to be here somewhere If you find her, come back to the gates. I'll return here if I find her, or after I've finished searching my side of the park. Sound good?"
Kourage
Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:23 pm

(no problem)

"sounds good" he said then he was on his way.there were a lot of strange things over zdynasty noticed while he walked to the roller coasters like clowns duh scary people "well it is there job zdynasty you got to remember that it paise money and that's all that people care about even if it is scaring people or being creepy" he said to himself as he kept walking he noticed that the roller coasters where off "maybe I'm just seeing that maybe there not" he said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kourage Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:13 am

Kyra walked cautiously toward the tent, scanning the streets ahead of her in hopes of finding the dog. This whole place still made her uneasy. The rides surrounding her, which had at first looked incredibly fun, now seemed sinister as they loomed over her and the other guests. Even the lights seemed strange. Kyra had always loved light. Something about it made her feel safe, strong, powerful even. Yet these lights held in them no such comfort. It was as though the happy appearance of this place were no more than a thin cover for the darkness within.

"Stella!" she called out, trying her best to keep her voice steady. "Stella!"

"Who's Stella?" a rather bratty voice called from behind her. "Sounds like a girl's name. We don't need no girls around here!"

The young warrior turned toward the voice, finding that she had to look down to see it's source. Staring up at her was a young boy, no more than seven years of age. He wore brown shorts, and a blue t-shirt, and one of those park headbands with donkey's ears on top. The kid stood silently now, apparently waiting  for a response. He chewed slowly on a corndog that he held  loosely in his left hand, and occasionally wiped his mouth with his tail.

Wait... tail?
Kourage
Kourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:58 pm

(I Might not be able To post for a bit)

"Where the h e double hocky sticks could stella be" zdynasty said He look under the roller coster It was not the best idea before he could react his shirt got stuck on the rail of one of the role coster car things and lifted him up "Well at least There is not clowns here and I'm not choking but how am I not going to die" he said He looked down and freaked out he could see a dog He could not make out if it was stella or its fer color "What is that noise it sound like some one was talking mom" the person in the car it was a kid he sound like zdynasty's age fear went threw zdynasty's eyes "Mom...... why does that name bring me so much pain That was then and this is now" he said to himself "What is that sound Mom" the kid in the car said his Mom would not respond zdynasty heard a hit and the kid screamed silently "Wait are all parents... like mine and his mom?" he thought he just did not want to say anything he just wanted to know if his answer.

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down