MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I think art once again with a story And stuff EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I think art once again with a story And stuff

Go down

I think art once again with a story And stuff Empty I think art once again with a story And stuff

Post by Efeu Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Well I'm doing quite a few things But the most important thing here is my art of congrates of the interns that's why I did this also this congrates is in a story so that's why its here so if you could just click this https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/87/62/52/untitl10.png

Hope you all like it also this is the first I think art on Mirage Hearts so yay for that......

Efeu

Back to top Go down

I think art once again with a story And stuff Empty Re: I think art once again with a story And stuff

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Hey, can you make it bigger? Smile

Back to top Go down

I think art once again with a story And stuff Empty Re: I think art once again with a story And stuff

Post by Efeu Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:07 am

I would say just Put it in Microsoft Paint (what I made this in because I was not thinking) Or Paint.net and make it bigger but I'll try to think of something else if I have to

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:58 am

Microsoft Paint or Paint.net does not work well it does but serving.com makes The words unread able I'm gonna re do the words in paint.net and see if that does anything

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down