MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns

2 posters

Go down

BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  Empty BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns

Post by Fade Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:23 pm

A large gummi ship gently lands in the outskirts of a dark and spooky city. A button would be clicked by the beak of a large curious bird, as Mifune fastened his sword-sheathe to his side. "Kweh." The bird squaked to the male with the long brown bangs who was taking his time... The buttoned previously clicked caused the cockpit door to lower moments later...

This creature, the bird, was no everyday type of bird, in fact he was a special animal. He was a chocobo, a race that had long been forgotten, thought extinct in Destiny Islands. However on an expedition, into the more jungle-ish parts of the main island; Mifune had located a colonization of hundreds who thrived. 

He made it his ambition to befriend one, and just as he wanted; a yellow Chocobo had chosen to play and follow with him. He led this intelligent bird to shores of the beach, so it could finally come out of hiding. Its brethren tagged in and before long; in only a coule days they were spotted all over the place. But they didn't walk into the village unless requested. The chocobo's had a mind like a humans- they just weren't exactly the same.

Taking a couple of weeks to train his new friend he decided on the name "Jason". Jason was a good friend 'round the island: soon Mifune wouldn't even complain about him getting in the ship. So now the bird was questing with the Chief, pretty cool huh?

Mifune thought so, the adventurer was glad to have the company, the company Haimon once gave him. Jason acted as the filling of a hole that had previously been left abandoned/open. So... With a smile the boy turned his head and answered the party member. "Oii, yeah this is the place Jace. Today we both meet someone new... hopefully. But, I don't know how they'll react to something like you pal. If they tell me to leave you; don't be mad mmkay?" 

The bird ruffled its feathers offended, but it hopped soon later and nodded as it trotted outside the ship... The boy followed hands in his jacket pockets as he noticed all the dying trees' and the music coming from beyond a trail. "Kweh, Kway?" "Mhm. Follow the path towards town Jason. I'll catch up a moment later. I need time to think of some formality to tell the Pumpkin-King. It's no biggie~"

The bird turned around without answer and trotted along the path until he was a couple yards ahead. Mifune yawned and walked along. His lips curled into a grin. He was both nervous and thrilled tk be meeting another ruler.~

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns  Empty Re: BeachBalls and Jack-o-lanterns

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:12 pm

As the leader of Destiny Islands and a giant chicken looking bird entered the Gate to Halloween Town, They would be stopped by a rather short looking child, holding a rather large book. She looked at the boy with a slight scowl. Your..pet must either Retire to your ship, or wait in our stables. You must understand, things from the various worlds are not meant to cross over. She said simply as she snapped the book she was holding shut, the lexicon vanishing. Once that has been done, the king is waiting for you. She said simply as she waited for him to do one of the two things. After either one was done, she would lead him to the Mansion, which was atop a large hill, which was led up to by stairs..the mansion may have looked small..but it was quite big on the inside. As Mifune would soon see.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Mifune arched an eyebrow, as if heas about to laugh but stopped himself. This girl was ordering him around? He was pretty sure that Jason would've ate her or something, because the bird obviously noticed the scowl and tone. He wasn't stupid after all. He bent his head right in her face,  opened his beak, and squaked as loud as he could, before pulling back and trotting himself behind Mifune.

"Haha, alright he can stay in your stables... But don't call him a pet again. That was rude, but I won't get mad cause he already returned the favor.~" The boy grinned and waved; it sas evident that he wasn't the kind to be ordered around. He had more political power than her anyway. He coud've ended this alliance right here just cause of the girls attitude... "Take me to your leader." Mifune held himself in a slouching teenager figure as the Chocobo seemed to tilt its head waiting on her reply.

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:50 pm

As the Chocobo reached his head down in an attempt to squawk in her face, the leader of destiny islands would find that his bird was frozen in time. Something he would do well to keep in mind. He might have had more pull, but she was stronger than he. You would do well to realize the differences in power you are going to be facing while on this world, Chieftain. I could have been much less..polite in calling your oversized bird what it is. It will be taken to the stables by our animal handlers, for now, follow. She said as she turned around and started walking towards the mansion, waving her hand to let the bird squawk at nothing.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Mifune was about to speak but halted himself. Jason would unfreeze after the female spoke, Mifune then calmly pulled him back to the ship. "Tell your king tha I'll find what I'm looking for somewhere else. I don't like you people. If he really cares enough he can come to my world. send him the message mmkay?"

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down