MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Lee Evans EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Lee Evans EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Lee Evans EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Lee Evans EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Lee Evans EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Lee Evans EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Lee Evans EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Lee Evans EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Lee Evans EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Lee Evans

3 posters

Go down

Lee Evans Empty Lee Evans

Post by Lee Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Name: Leveret “Lee” Evans

Appearance:

Lee…is strange. He is rather liberal with the element of moon, and can and does frequently change his appearance, keeping himself human but constantly changing his age, body type and even gender at some points- everything. He tends to wear traditional wonderland clothing, favoring gloves, waistcoats and various different styles of the high class with a large variation on patterns- he could look ridiculous or even charming, depending on what he throws on.

However he will always revert to his natural form when he is finished with his fun, which is that of an eighteen year old, ambiguously gendered male. Adorned with a sharp facial structure, he stands at about five foot ten in height, being a rather light one hundred and fifty pounds. His hair is a inky black hue, styled a bit smoother than his previous years, growing out to about mid-length with his bangs swept mostly to the side, enough to conceal an eye. On top of this head, is a rather large hat, old and worn.

He carries a British accent, which only gets stronger when he is particularly excited about something.

Sex: Male

Species: Somebody

Heart Element: Light

Primary Elements: Moon, Lightning and Plant

Personality:
Traits: I find everything as something interesting to look into, and can find the most amusing thing out of every situation. I rarely believe in people, only concepts or philosophies, feeling that those tend to be stronger than the willpower of simple humans. I am abnormally polite, even to my enemies.

Ideals: Entertainment, Companionship and Power. I believe the world is only out to entertain people, and I feel that I am the only person who realizes this, although I am not sure whether that is a good thing or not. I enjoy the company of others and the acclimation of power- either by knowledge and information or simple strength.

Bonds: Keybladers and Memories. I once was a keyblader myself, and I seek the company of others in hopes I may teach them something in return- possibly even return to my status AS a keyblader in the process. I also stick closely to the past, feeling that all that’s left of somebody is the memories that made up that somebody- and I would fight to keep them sacred if I truly must.

Flaws: Within myself lies a powerful, ill hearted beast that I would do anything to keep hidden. I have an obsession with being a ‘gentleman’ and I would go berserk should I ever break character. I truly do not believe in people, feeling that in the end most succumb to darkness; and as such detach from such feelings of attachment, possibly to my determent. I would even betray a companion if the end result would turn out entertaining.

History:

Lee, or Leveret Evans as is his full name, does not exist in the universe as most others might. This is because he doesn't come from this universe at all; hailing from one quite similar, and yet different all the same. He found his way into this reality by accidentally finding a tear and slipped through what seemed to be several years of darkness which stripped away his original beliefs. With him went a companion who eventually succumbed to the darkness whereas Lee did not, who held tight to a belief that changed the alignment of his heart completely. When Lee came out, it seemed he would forever be a different person.

The first thing Lee noticed as he journeyed into this new world, was that his keyblade, his longtime and frankly most trustworthy companion by far, had disappeared. It was lost to him, it seemed, and while that stung his heart he knew it was only because he shifted into a new reality, where lee didn't exist and therefore never had the keyblade given to him. It was a good thing, in a way, as he felt now was the time to actually earn his only friend back, rather than had been gifted him at the start of his journey. He finds himself staying at the world known as Radiant Garden, recuperating and building a life for himself there while he tries to straighten out what to do with himself. His first order of business is to secure a weapon and a ship to travel once more.

Last edited by Lee on Wed May 13, 2015 9:08 am; edited 18 times in total
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Lee Evans Empty Re: Lee Evans

Post by Game Master Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 am

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t11-nobodies

Information on Nobodies can be found here.

I'll explain the relevant information, and you can view the rest at your leisure. This originally read that a nobody can only have Nothingness as it's Heart Element, and then from among their primaries chooses a primary element of their somebody to embody.

Somebodies and Heartless, unlike Nobodies, can utilize every element on site, but Primaries are the elements they excel in compared to others. Nobodies do not have that same versatility, instead they are comprised of Nothingness and one Element that their somebody wielded expertly.

I have edited the information to reflect this, and if it requires further editing for clarification please do not be afraid to let me know. However, as it currently stands, Xele may have Nothingess and one other Element at his disposal, instead of four typical primaries.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Ahh....Okay.

Edited.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:35 am

Approved.
Hikari
Hikari
Light's Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:19 pm

I would like to have this put back into the WIP.

I plan to use this account for a different character.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Moved back to character profiles. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:52 am

Done~

Thank you, miss Kia~

Lee