MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A warrior's path  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A warrior's path  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A warrior's path  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A warrior's path  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A warrior's path  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A warrior's path  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A warrior's path  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A warrior's path  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A warrior's path  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A warrior's path

3 posters

Go down

A warrior's path  Empty A warrior's path

Post by Thelennx Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:15 am

Base Ability:  Champion’s will-Thelennx has the will and power of a true warrior of the blade, driven for battle and the taste of blood on his blade his abilities are strengthened in times of war. Whenever Thelen is in battle his strength is increased by a severe amount. The longer battles wages on the more and more his strength will increase by a moderate amount ever post when fighting to his basic attacks as well as physical based abilities.  
Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
1st Skill:
Battle wonderment- Facing new foes is exciting and brings up great joy for Thelen, as such whenever he faces a foe he initial attack against them deal extra moderate amount of bonus damage to them. This can only occur once to the same target every three post. The bonus is held until an attack hit something either his target or not.

2nd Skill:
Hunter- Thelen is able to track the location of those that he has dealt damage to within a large distance of himself passively before requiring actively seek out a trail to follow if they get to far out of range. Once every five posts he can also make a short teleportation to one of his targets to end up directly near them.

3rd Skill:
Greater senses- Thelennx’s five sense such as sight, hearing, taste etc are  more enhanced then the average person of his own character tier.  

4th Skill:
Chaser- Each time Thelen physical strikes at someone his gains a small boost to his speed, allowing him to move and hit faster up time he lands an attack while slowing them down by the same amount.

5th Skill:
Repair man- Thelen has natural and magically ability to repair items, armor and weapons either in or out of combat passively when they are damaged or destroyed. The effect is faster when he is able to concentrate on fixing them till they are restored back to full glory.  Thelen can restore items  to their fullness in two posts.

Tier Two
1st Skill:
Titins power- Thelen's strength cannot be negatively effect in any way.

2nd Skill:
Sunder like wind- A Moderate boost to Thelen’s speed stat to allow him to move quicker and strike faster each post till the topic ends.

3rd Skill:
Appetite for battle- Each time Thelen physical strikes at a foe he steals a portion of their raw power to him to use. He gains a moderate amount of their stats to add to himself as buffs, crippling them while moderately powering himself up. Doesn't work on magic stat but lowers their damage output from magic attacks.

4th Skill:
Way of the warrior- Each of Thelen's physical attacks strike as if they hit two times

Tier Three
1st Skill:
Blood Lust- Each time Thelen deals damage to foes his physical damage is increased by a severe amount. This occurs passively once each post if he has not actively landed a hit yet.  

2nd Skill:
My power- As Thelen deals physical damage from basic attacks or physical based abilities to his foes the more he is able to draw upon the damage he has inflect  from each strike and use it to restore his health  by the damage he dealt.

3rd Skill:
Fury- Each time damage is dealt to a foe or upon physical attack one of their buffs is dispelled, chosen by Thelen. When the buff is removed it deals damage to the one he stripped them off equal to the strength of that buff in addition to his damage. Passive buffs are not effected but still deal the damage aspect. If no buffs  are present he can effect then this applies a serve damage reduction debuff to them per hit.

Tier Fourth
1st Skill:
Predator- For ever amount of health missing from the enemies fighting Thelen the greater his physical damage output is to them, dealing a greater damage to them based on how damaged they are hurt. Targets are hurt so badly from his attacks that they are also lose the benefits of restoration, the more damage that is done to them the higher their healing reduction from all sources becomes equal to his damage dealt.  

2nd Skill:
Destruction- Thelen becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, this creates a damage aura around him that deals extreme amount of physical damage each post to foes in a large area of Thelen and lowers their resistance to physical damage by the same amount, more so the closer they are to him. If he wants he can toggle off the aura's AOE range and focus the aura's effect infuse it into whatever weapon he is using at the time, allowing the weapon infused with his destitution to deal greater damage to those hit plus a bonus severe amount and cause a bleed effect. The bleed deals damage to them by half the original amount dealt once per post for 2 posts.  

Tier Five
1st Skill:  
I’m a monster- Thelennx fully enrages himself, pumping his body with power and gearing his mind into a monstrous state as he unleashes this  mode. In this state Thelennx’s physical damage output greatly enhanced as his muscles grow huge by four. His body's entire size increases to enormous levels becoming a towering brute much larger in size then his base form. Each strike also gain a massive boosts in concussion force and range as all is attacks turn into area of effect damage due to the shock waves generated by the sheer force of his strength. Each time he deals damage, gets damaged, heals damage and/or blocks damage it all is converted into more raw power that he uses to boost his strength. This mode last for eight posts and once done takes 10 posts to enter again. Once on cool down Thelennx gains a extreme boost to his strength every post of the cool down till he can use this again.  

Last edited by Thelennx on Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 am; edited 18 times in total
Thelennx
Thelennx

Directory : Profile

Back to top Go down

A warrior's path  Empty Re: A warrior's path

Post by Game Master Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:34 am

Blacksmith, in my mind, is currently not a viable skill for a skill tree to have. Its a way for you to circumvent having low magic. Please change it.

Repair man will not be able to restore magic to items that have been broken. I'm going to also need you to give me exact numbers of posts it takes you to repair each tier of weapon.

How much of the inflicted damage does My Power heal for?

Appetite For Battle will not be able to affect the MAG stat in any way.

How fast do you think you could you go if, say, your health was at the bare minimum?

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:38 pm

edited the other stuff added new abiltiy : Hunter

for teir 2 would 50% of damage dealt be fair?

id say about 100% increase?
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Not for a Tier Two Skill, no. Drop it to about twenty-five percent.

I would be inclined to say no. Even with health decreased that much, effectively doubling your speed seems difficult at tier three. I'd shoot for fifty.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:47 am

edited
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:42 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sat May 02, 2015 12:52 am

bump for t4 and t5 branches
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 02, 2015 6:33 am

I should notify you that at T5 strength, you punch with enough force that needing a knockback effect is a waste because even with high END, people do not get heavier. They are still responsive to the force you are putting out. And when a being capable of benching dozens of tons hits somebody weighing around standard human weight, and even much more than that? Knockback is a really weak word to describe what happens.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sat May 02, 2015 11:14 am

Changed wording
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Tue May 17, 2016 2:56 am

updated

cleaned out most of the wording too as well
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 17, 2016 4:20 am

Tier five

The multiplier of strength alone is a tier five in itself and also times twelve by itself is already way too much.

For every tier five ST if your doing a multiplier the limit is times five.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Tue May 17, 2016 4:57 am

Ah I see

I edited it then

I also altered the size change to his body just to be for aesthetics
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down