MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

White Walls [Extremely Open]

+2
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Drake Pathos
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

White Walls [Extremely Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: White Walls [Extremely Open]

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:29 am

Terra was already sick of looking at these things. They made him uneasy, and those eyes. The color yellow had never really bothered him, but it was something, something about the eyes, that filled the orphaned youth with a sense of rage...Rage, and deep terror. He couldn't explain it. It was one of the many things on a long, long list.

Teeth set in his jaw, the Keyblade Warrior glared at the dark ones. He couldn't stand them. They already threatened his world, the place he'd called home, for so long. The Heartless never came often to Daybreak Town, not since the old Keyblade Orders had destroyed themselves, but since Jett had found him...since the other Heartless had found him that day, there was no telling if they hadn't already made snacks of the innocent townspeople.

What right did they have, threatening people like that? Why did they have to keep going around and hurting so many people?! Couldn't they just leave everybody alone?!

"Those things, they're Heartless," Terra muttered, trying with little success to keep his anger in check. "They attack innocents, and devour their hearts. They're creatures of pure Darkness, and cause nothing but harm to people, swallowing worlds and everybody in it, like some kind of virus...They're all better off destroyed..." He stared down at his weapon with contemplation. "And the Keyblade is the only weapon that can kill a Heartless for good. They're afraid of the Keyblade, but they also chase those who have them...because their hearts are strong...strong like mine."

He was going to become the strongest Keyblade Warrior ever known...and then, when he had enough power, he was going to destroy these monsters once and for all!
But first...He was going to destroy these things...find out what was in this Castle...and protect his friends.

"Get OUT OF MY WAY!" Terra roared, eyes flashing with rage as he flew forward, swiping with a powerful, heavy strike towards the Shadow that had yet to make a move. Whirling around without hesitation, the young man focused his strength and hurled the Ends of the Earth with a mighty heave, sending it flying across the darkness.

Strike Raid has been used.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:01 am

Darius looked at the enraged Terra after being told numerous times the creature was a heartless. Now, the word heartless to him meant many different things and none of those things were positive. After being told that they were monsters, Darius thought back to the idea that...maybe humans weren't so pure themselves. He has met some bad people, and they've done terrible things like tear apart families. Are some beasts of darkness really different from the evil of humanity? The boy wasn't able to focus on the idea, just feeling the burning feeling within. His breath became heavier, his eyes flaring and growing in color. Gripping his blade he let out a quick roar and a burst of flames engulfed his body. Wildly they whipped and crackled from his body, not harming his clothes but burning the shadows that dared to be near him. All monsters are the big-bads in my book. All the big-bads need their heads cut like the snakes they are. "Damn beasts are crawling shadows! If they're better off destroyed, they need a bright light...a really bright light..."

Darius was emitting light from his wildly burning body. The hot, passionate soul within was a display of the contradiction between his will to help what's right and the punkish anti-hero the majority view. He was often pulling off pranks or committing petty crimes for the greater good he saw. The preparation for the war that would come upon him. To him, a reckless nature is what's needed to accomplish things. No dilly-dallying with the semantics, just burn the issue into a crisp. "Let me be that light, mate!" Darius dashed towards the shadow moving forth, jumping into the air and sending a massive arc of wildfire slamming down on the ground of the first shadow. The fire would consume the shadow and the small are around it, however it would form a line of fire ferociously burning with blinding light. Suddenly the darkness of the room was nearly no more, and more beady, yellow eyes came into view. The second shadow had escaped his attack,

Darius stood there, panting with innate rage that had not been directed towards anything. Random emotion whipped his mind to and fro as the burning in his heard strengthened with the more anger and compassion he felt. It was a growing light, and it would leave the scars of emotion as everlasting imprints on the thing that fueled his flames. His wildfire was dangerous, however, and very destructive in nature. His blade, Wildheart, was also coated in blazing flames as the flame-eyed boy looked into the distance. "I'm fuckin' feeling it. Let's just send everything into the inferno! God damn Dante up in here. Y'know, Theresa. You might want to step back because I'm feeling fuckin' FRISKY HOT! You wanted a bright light? Got a god damn beacon to light the place up! No torch or magic lantern. Just...pure and mighty-RIGHTEOUS FIRE!" Darius made a WOO sound as he felt the adrenaline coursing through his veins. That's what the fire did to him. That's the danger it brought...and the recklessness was something not even Laiya knew an end to.

Break Burst Used - 4 Posts CD
Heart of Ember Activated - 8 Posts Duration | 4 posts CD

Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:54 pm

As Terra spoke, the songstress watched him with concern over the tone he bore. It was dangerous, venomous. Tsumiko understood that the heartless were something to fear, something that life would indeed be better without, but... Somewhere down the line, she just accepted them as a part of the everyday. In one respect, one could say she gave up hope of getting rid of the little blighters. But to her, it was to ease what used to be wild fears. Letting them get a hold of her would be like succumbing to them. These heartless were no more uncommon to her than the average spider in her mind. Larger, more dangerous, ant-like spiders.

As both men took action one after the other, Tsumiko stayed rooted to the spot. She wanted to help, and so she thought that ma- holymotheroffireeverywhere! The songstress turned her eyes away as roaring flames lit up the room. The feeling her eyes had was like staring into the sun after being in a cave. Needless to say, it was intensely bright for a second there. Better to take Darius' advice and stay outta the way then to get in the middle of it all like a dame in a battlefield. Though after her sight adjusted to the light, Tsumiko looked at the fire cast about the room, then to the burning wind orb in her hand. In a single, nonchalant motion, she tossed the sphere over her shoulder. Well I won't be needing that anymore now, will I? the songstress thought to herself. Her magic dispersed, returning to the air it came from, but whatever happened to Darius' flame was obviously no longer a concern to anyone.

These boys... didn't seem to know the meaning of stealth. If there really was someone - or something - in this place, which the hunch escalated quickly with this encounter, then perhaps attacking like this wasn't exactly the best idea.

"Uh, guys... Not to put a damper on your cutthroat instincts er whatever, but, um... Don't you think it's better to not let them know where we are? Just an afterthought," she shrugged, looking off to the side.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:10 am

“Goodness now that was a little show to behold, seems the little punks have a little fire to them” Lenny thought as he watched the two male unload their skills up to bat against the two small shadows he had presented them to test their reactions, seemed a little overboard to him but seemed like most humans took things quite serious very quickly. That would burn them out quickly if they were unaware of the number of waves that would be after them so suddenly after making their presence that known, it was a good fact to note.  

As the shadows had moved into 2D space along the floor as they rushed at the ground they were dove too far down for the spinning key to strike at them directly but they were unaware what would happen to the weapons after that.  The fires of the little boy where the ones that peaked a gander at, the sheer amount of heat he let steam off him was illuminating insight into his affiant for the primal force of flames, the heartless that had been cut burned into a black mist while the second one remained unharmed and still intending to strike as a beast that knew nothing of self-preservation.

It re-appeared into its 3D shape before twitching its head to the sides moving its little legs again as it looked up at the trio. Lenny was getting an idea of what the two males were like so far with their rash and bold attacks leaping on the first sense of danger but the girl seemed to be the claim one that held back. Lenneth would need to play this to his own advantage and learn more of these individuals further.  Knowledge on them would prove usefully for the battles ahead in this war against the light.  The single shadow left on the floor moved forward once again, slowly leaping into the air into a pounce claw attack aimed at its preferred target’s front side, the keyholder Terra.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:34 pm

What the Heartless were unaware of, was that the Keyblade always returned to its master eventually. The strength of the user's heart proved time and time again, in the case of most, to be enough to bring its greatest weapon back to them. He was hardly an exception, perhaps not in his raw state; a powerful heart fueled by the desire to protect...albeit slightly misguided in another time, in another place, that had already been done before and yet had not come to pass.

The Ends of the Earth came sailing back in the same arc that Terra had hurled it, coming back into his hands. What the youth hadn't considered was that his tool of light would come back after he'd tossed it, and he was mildly surprised. How had he known he could do that? It couldn't have been a guess, surely. Even more so, how had the Keyblade come back to him like that? He was aware he summoned it with his heart, but to do something like that in real time seemed almost...magical.
Wait, was that magic? It hadn't been on purpose. He assumed he couldn't do it, and yet he'd managed to bring his weapon back, simply by asking. He pondered what else he could do.

Terra shoved those thoughts to the side as the Shadow appeared back into solid space, directly in front of him. His blood went icy as he realized, Jett had been telling him the truth -- they were coming after him first, all but ignoring Tsumiko and Darius. They were after the Keyblade...his heart...just as the Heartless had said.

With a grunt, the green warrior threw his weight into a strike that cleaved hard in the direction of the Shadow's head, aiming to slice through the top all the way down to the floor. He was too concerned with his friends to take a second glance at whether or not his aim had been true or not. Fetch's fire had nearly singed part of his jacket, but the shirt he'd thrown to the side had been toasted to ash. It hadn't mattered anyway; Terra had ripped a sizable hole in it trying to get of his makeshift torch to begin with. Apologetically, he shrugged to Tsumiko.
"It wouldn't have mattered. There's no stealth when it comes to the Heartless. I've grown up most of my life with these things lurking around...there's no sneaking around them, especially not while you're with me." Deep in thought, his palm found its way on his chest. "They're coming after me. They must've sensed my heart, even in such a desolate place, and followed me here. As long as you're near me, they'll pose a danger to you. It might be better for you both to stay in the other room. It's more likely they won't touch you if they're busy with me."

Truth be told, Terra didn't want to go forward alone. Being by himself didn't worry him, so much as leaving his new friends without aid. But there was something else now...something that felt strangely familiar, and welcoming, about being with these two. He wasn't sure where, or how, but the situation felt as though he'd done this before.
And there was one more thing. That sensation with the Heartless. The feeling of dread and fear, knotted up in his stomach. A tint of rage, festering in his heart. They made him angry. They reminded him of something. He wasn't sure what. The Darkness, that seemed to loom before him, feeling both embracing and venomous...like eating something you'd stolen, delicious yet bitter to the tongue. Why were all of these emotions suddenly so perplexing? He'd never considered it before now...before the Keyblade.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Darius looked into the distance, feeling the heat of his flames crackling behind him. Unknowingly, he scorched Terra's shirt and turned it into ash. More yellow eyes began closing in. As Terra decided to wine on about how he wanted to face the threat alone, the boy scoffed. Stepping forward, he tossed his bladed into the air and watched it spin. When it came back down the boy caught it into a swing. Whipping it back and over his head, the blade turned within the boy's hand and pointed at the heartless. The boy extended his free arm and made a face of excitement. "Calm your clackers, Terra. Y'don'need to be such a fuckin' angst. Let's kill squash a few bugs, wipe 'em off and end it in a hug-rounda-reach-squeeze-and-please ey mate? Nah, Nah, just proddin'" Darius chuckled, his stance breaking momentarily as the heartless neared. Darius dashed into a slide. He noticed how they slipped into the floor, so removing them from the floor seemed optimal.

As the boy rose, he swung sloppily due to his stance being thrown off from such rapid movements. Grunting, he saw the heartless separate into two halves and burst into darkness. The darkness didn't exactly fade, but the boy was too pumped full of adrenaline to notice. Darius felt great slaying such monstrous creatures, a little bit of repentance for the actions he's committed in the past. However, he was interested in what was ahead now that the shadows continued to attack them. He was willing to stand by Terra's side, and that was either a sign of foolishness or bravery. "I live in the fuckin' danger. I'm fire, I'm hot, and I'm always firin' shots. Y'all some bloody Icarus dolts." Darius batted another shadow away, but noticed two more slide into the ground and towards the keyblader. Before the third could, that he just struck, he grabbed the heartless and let his body buuurn him. The creature made movements as if it was yelping, but the fire from his body had began raging directly upon it. "Well, stay right there. Don't budge a damn feather, little shite." Darius made the shadow suffer, but it wasn't quite dead yet. It tried clawing, but without lunging its hands couldn't really meet Darius' wrists due to how he was holding it.

Some people...just want to watch the world burn. Of course, that'd be your rootin'-tootin' fire-shootin' Darius Fetch. "I seem to be doing just fine. If ya want to be quite the pansy, go ahead and wait ahead. Maybe I'll give the key a few swings for ya. But come on, where's the gusto? I don't see might, I see a dimly lit flame. Let it loose. That was some bloody good magic. Boomarang key! TA-DAAAA! Now just let the fire loose!" Darius was trying to encourage Terra to summon something, if anything, to appear before him as magic. The man needed a pseudo-knowledgeable jolt to use magic. All it took was well-mannered poetry, or it took nothing as it was nothing.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:23 pm

"He's right, Terra. We aren't going anywhere. You just gotta feel what's already there," Tsumiko called out from some feet away. There's no way she could forgive herself if something happened to them and she got away scott-free. She had something like a debt to them anyways for finding her. Without her gear, though there wasn't much she could do to help offensively. But she could...

Looking around the room for a nook that appeared relatively safe from both the heartless and the roaring flames, Tsumiko found one. From that position, she turned to face her new-found allies and folded her hands together as though in prayer, taking a stance. For now, it was the only thing she could do to help the boys in the fight against the multiplying opponents. An echoing, melodious hum echoed against the walls of the flaming room, shadowing indistinct chanting. Around her feet a glowing yellow circle appeared, blowing a gentle breeze upwards. Likewise, similar circles appeared on the floor around Terra and Darius. As the glowing faded, so too did the humming whispers.

That's all I can do for now... The songstress exhaled in timing with finishing her spell. If she couldn't fight head-on, then she'd just have to give support from the sidelines! Scanning the area to see if all was still safe, a small "Eek!" that escaped her as a pair of yellow eyes were staring at her from a distance that was too close for comfort. "You're IN MY BUBBLE!" Tsumiko yelled out, aiming to punt it as far as she could without a second thought.

Matador's Song cast - allies given moderate speed boost
[Remaining effectiveness - three posts]
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:07 am

With that strike from the key and dashing flames the last of the heartless were slain and the human’s path to the through this castle was clear at least for now on this floor. With his shadows slain Lenny was blinded to the three of them and condition. What choices they would make up into that point they were free to act without interference. Len could only hazard a guess that they would keep moving forward in this castle and make to this very floor just above theirs or they would turn back and leave this place for the heartless to invest to their desires.  Once this place was filled with darkness maybe its secrets would reveal them to him. Sitting on his tail as it coiled into a spring holding that delicate body up Lenny thought about the possibility of just swarming everything and anything within this place and simple dig around the burnt ashes left in his darkness, it would be much faster though maybe a too barbaric for his tastes.  There weren’t many doors blocking his desires either.

The group below would be the only issue right now and he didn’t want to simple wipe them off existence just yet, the more matured fellow with the key had something about him that was alluring to the La Vaeas, personal performance aside he had just something about him that echoed with Len, he couldn’t quite place his finger on what though. This would present an interesting opportunity for a source of knowledge Lenneth wanted to put to use before removing them from his way and hell his always wanted to try something like this. Looking back at their last engagement their battle didn’t seem that well familiarized with each other, the smaller male almost burnt the taller one down during a cross fire. Then why were they working together? Different individuals towards a common objective that fought against another type of difference…this earned merit on issue of trust.

Coming up with reasons to keep his day interested and off use Lenneth had nodded and made his choice, took control of his darkness and adjusted his size and appearance accordingly to the task presented, Lenny’s height shrink as did his width and muscle size, they growing smaller and smaller till they leveled out at 3 foot 7 inch and the build of a athletic child roughly at the age of a typical 12 year old. His features had becoming rounder, softer and more of a cutie aura to him that greatly varied from his truly beautifully self but he earned a different type of otherworldly charm, a much younger appeal certain tastes my find somehow more appealing in a smaller package. His attire changed as well, a childlike garment and little shorts with back stockings and blue shoes. His monster like features were of course hidden away in his body making him appears totally human. Now Lenny just needed to add to the tension.    

He called the four shadows to his side that had been explore the rest of the castle to now finally appear at his side, originally the dark prince had intended to simple set them loose on the group to further test their resolve but they would be more usefully on this floor, what hero could resist helping the innocent from the forces of “evil” after all.  The shadows would start to claw at Lenny, attacking him and lightly damaging his body, tearing at his clothing as he took it without moving a muscle.  They would work slowly until the door half way across the room moved or Len sensed their hearts them shift closer, which became easier now as he could focus better.

Little Lenny-minus the tail and prinny
Spoiler:
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:13 am

Terra was stunned at the reaction that these two had granted him. Many a person in his life had been more than happy to abandon or ignore him...there'd been nearly none that would have stuck through with him in such troubling times, if any at all. Darius might've been rough in his conversation and mannerisms (he was slowly getting the hang of translating the kid's collection of phrases,) but the Daybreak Town resident could tell, he was a hero at heart.
He was surprised that Tsumiko had volunteered to stay as well, given how frightened she'd been when they'd encountered her. Perhaps all of that fragile calm held a storm that he hadn't expected out of her just upon looking at her enchanting exterior... The Keyblade Warrior breathed a sigh of relief as the shadowy beast finally fell to their combined strength.

"Thank you, Darius, Tsumiko...I know that doesn't mean much, but I'm glad I ran into you."

He had to admit, for a boy his age, Fetch seemed to have a potent power that made him a little envious. He wished he could willingly throw flames around like that, even if it was a little dangerous. Magic was foreign in element to him for now, but that moment where he'd recalled his weapon back to him was a sign...he could do it, if he focused.
That was for another time, he guessed. As long as they were in here, trapped in this castle, the Heartless could swarm them at any moment. Losing their sense of urgency could mean their certain doom. He felt a surge of energy flowing through him as a bright circle formed beneath his feet, as he whirled around to see where its source was. Tsumiko's light caught his eye, and for a moment, he almost thought he saw...

He could sense that his body had undergone some change. The orphaned hero had to wonder what kind of other magic his newest friend had up her sleeves. Still, the time to wonder about that was long to come. First, they'd have to find something, someone, some way, of getting them all back home...

"It looks like we got a break for now," Terra muttered, smiling a bit at the victory. "There's no telling when there might be more coming in. If we're not careful, we could get out-numbered pretty quick in these tight spaces..."

He guessed it'd take a lot more than fire to deal with that. Clasping up his jacket to cover his chest, the brunette looked around in the pitch black night of the hallway around them. There was no real definition of walls, or ceilings, or anything else...just...darkness.
What was it about the dark that suddenly gave him such a chill? It was half fear...and half...he wasn't sure. A strange sensation of...hunger. For what, he couldn't say.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, Terra continued to search through the shadowy area. There had to be some way out...getting bottlenecked in here was trouble...The situation was becoming more and more frustrating as time ticked away. Even the bright burning of Fetch's flames didn't seem to do much of a dent. Whatever this was...it wasn't ordinary darkness. It wasn't ordinary darkness, and that made him even more nervous to be standing in it. Biting down on his annoyance, he snorted audibly, glaring at the abyss around them.
"How are we supposed to get anywhere when we can't even see?! I'm sick of stumbling around!"

Pointing the Ends of the Earth before him, Terra focused his energy, washing away his creeping worries through mental discipline.
Come on, show me the way. There's a hallway here...there's got to be another door...
Almost immediately, an eye-shockingly bright ray of light burst forth from the tip of the Keyblade, zipping through the shade as though it were a hot knife through butter. Only a short distance from the three, the beam fell short, halting against some sort of wall and forming the shape of a lock. A faint 'Click' echoed through the dark as, quite suddenly, the black faded away into the traditional white walls. Everything appeared about as interesting as it had been when they'd arrived on the first floor -- white walls, white pillars, white vases with white flowers, and still no answers to anything they were all trying to get.

The Keyblader grinned over his shoulder at the others as he admired his handiwork. He might not be great with magic, but he sure was getting the hang of all this Heart stuff. Maybe his heart was just strong, or maybe he was just getting better at understanding how to use it -- either way, it was pretty useful.
"Well it's not anything special, but it sure beats all that darkness, right? C'mon...we'd better keep moving." Terra's eyes fell on the door they'd passed through, a few yards behind Tsumiko. It was gone.
"It's not like we can turn around anyway."

Long post is long.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Darius probably wouldn't have considered himself a hero if Terra had shared what he thought about his actions. If anything, Darius was far from what that title meant...and it was because of his decision to help those that would terrorize the home of the innocent. Giving them maps, routes and directions. He even slipped them a few schematics into their hands for weaponry. With his thievery, he might have caused issues for the world in the long run. For a while, there certainly was an up-rise in crime. Regardless if the crime was suppressed, Darius had still done things against being a hero. He broke into a smithy, took out two innocent guards and stole from the smithy. Given, the guy was a raving lunatic who was drugged out but he didn't go there knowing that. Despite helping out the smith, he did so for a return with no hesitation after being offered a reward. Even then, he simply endangered the smith and all he had from his reckless actions.

Dealing with the mobsters was going to be difficult, especially if Laiya was going to be there to hound him on every action. He couldn't trust her, so he'd need to find someone else to help him set up a bomb for their factory...wherever that was. That was another issue, his lack of actual information about the where's, when's and how's of the mobsters. Darius needed to return to Twilight Town soon, and whatever magic was used on him could be used again to send him back. After all, he had no ship. Darius looked towards Terra in wonder, wonder over if he could indeed be a hero someday. He needed the mettle, and he knew he didn't have it. He believed himself to be the in-between, the anti-hero drop-kicking in on a mobster's fine wine and a mother's mother-daughter bonding simultaneously. Ruining people's happiness equally, but not for the sake of good or evil. Darius has done things for the sake of good, however there is always something selfish underneath.

The boy was abandoned for a reason, and now he saw it. Naturally, he was a bastard. Something a family would never want seen in the public eye. He faintly remembered images of bandits parading around his home, however it was such a blur. One color came to mind when trying to remember: red. He didn't try often, save for now when he is thinking the deepest. Darius needed to become a hero on his own time, not force himself into the role because someone else told him he was such. The ginger looked down at his his hands, but eventually he just looked forward and regained the energy he had before. Swirling fire into an orb of wind, he created a bright beacon to illuminate the path ahead. Tossing it to Tsumiko, he gave her a slightly blank expression mixed with a 'why did you throw that away' look. He returned to his drawings, sketching the room based on how it was illuminated. He wrote down special notes about the closing pathway. Putting the notepad away, he firmly planted his hands on his waist.

"Alright, kiddos. This gon' be a bumpy fuckin' ride. I hope you can hold your bangers and mash, because this steamboat Willy ain't gonna stop until we reach the end. Tsumiko, stay pretty in blue. Terra, stay brown and muscular. We'll need the two, and a prosthetic leg, if we are going to survive this." Darius laughed, regardless if it seemed to sudden to be real. The boy was all about happiness over bitchin'. Yeah, this guy knows it's fire before boats and hoes. Darius also thinks his mix tape's going to be fire, but that's also him trying to be happy when he really knows the dirt of it. Darius slowed his laugh into a trembling chuckle. Turning towards the keyblader with energy, he pointed a finger at his keyblade. "I swear on my momma's grave, I'm going to have one of those giant ass house picks one day."
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Terra's shouts had turned a pair of silver-blue eyes on him in concern. He was pointing is weapon at the darkness, waiting. It made the songstress wonder for a moment if- Yes, he was. The sudden string of light that burst from the Keyblade shot into the darkness. With a soft 'click', it was almost like the unlocked door inhaled the dark, once again bathing them in the unnatural light of the white hall. For a moment, Tsumiko thought that they were back right were they started. Following Terra's eyes behind her, however, she found that there was neither the front door nor the one they just entered through. This place was messing with them, for sure. Almost as if it were haunted - or alive... The very thought sent shivers down her spine as she pondered the possibilities. Deciding it was best for her nerves to think otherwise, Tsumiko had to remind herself that buildings don't do things. People do things.

Sighing and returning her attention to her comrades, she was just in time to see the orb that Darius threw at her. It bounced a few times in her grasp before Tsumiko was able to properly hold it. Steadying it between her palms, she shot the boy a curt look to meet his blank stare. That changed when her name was called, causing her to stand at attention. Though what she was told sent her back to her previous expression. She was more than just a pretty face. If she had all her gear, she'd prove it! That would have to wait until another day, though... Tsumiko's eyes drifted to the hovering fire in between her hands as she smiled. Darius' explosive energy was contagious.

“Not before I do!~” Tsumiko waltzed between the two boys with a sing-song voice she directed at the ginger. She didn't know what she'd need a Keyblade for, but it was worth it if it meant keeping the boy's energetic aura flowing. Looking over her shoulder at him, the tip of her tongue stuck out in a teasing manner. From there, she ran the few remaining steps til the doorway, laughing. Before passing into the darkness that enshrouded what lay ahead, the songstress spun around to flash them a warm smile. If she were with them, her newest friends, then maybe … she didn't have much to fear. They seemed like they could take care of themselves, despite what may happen. For the sake of making it out of there - all three of them – then they needed to stay positive.

“Shall we, then?” she said with a light giggle, disappearing into the darkness of the freshly unlocked hall. Besides, she thought to herself. Even if I can't be helped, that doesn't mean I can't help another.

Matador's Song cast - allies given moderate speed boost
[Remaining effectiveness - two posts]
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:53 am

As the time passed Lenny wondered how long it would take for the trio to approach him, these buggers were starting to really hurt now cutting into Len like this and he didn’t want to risk the danger of being too damaged for whatever else my surprise in this castle.  The heartless only managed to look around a few rooms ahead of the one the prince appeared in, even then it was only a quick appearance before they moved on and summoned back to his side. Thinking a little more on it now as he started to drip a small amount of blood from his wounds now and staining his nice white fabric on the torso Lenny could likely just explore this place alone and move quite a deal faster then those humans did, why was he waiting again so hard?

Oh too late now it seemed, a strange sound took his notice to the room on toe other side lit up somehow, dam must have had one hell of a flash light there or something. And an orange or reddish flicker started to move into this hall from below getting in really close now from the looks of it. Dammit, quickly ducking down Lenny almost face planted himself right down by mistake in his rush though he got a lot of blood running out from his noise and a nice taste of stone. It was really clean from the random note before he just laid back down kinda defeated by his own actions.

“Ouch…” Len whispers as he got a head rush from the smack on the floor before turning to the side and seeing the little light soon illuminate the entrance hall way back there.  One of the shadows that were striking at his immobile king turned to look at the pending light as it got closer, then two more of sides turned as well taking the moment to look at the shining ball of fire as it got close before they rushed at it. Three of them ran at the little girl holding the source of light intending to claw at it with a veil intent.

“Look out!!” Little Lenneth cried out meekly playing as he restrained himself as such for such a childlike role.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:25 pm

He couldn't help but smile a little as his two new friends goofed around, poking fun at one another. The Daybreak Town orphan had never really had many friends growing up, now that he reflected on it. Making them hadn't been as hard as he originally thought...he'd just had to leave home to do it.

Shrugging at their commentary on his weapon, the brunette chuckled.
"The Keyblade picks its wielders, unfortunately, not the other way around. I wish there was some way to share it though," he lamented. "It'd be nice to have more heads to put together, and we could help one another figure out just what this thing really does."

As Tsumiko skipped ahead of them, Terra noticed she'd locked eyes with him again. Just as quickly, he glanced away, though he wasn't entirely sure why. He'd never really talked to a girl before, let alone looked at one for so long. He wasn't sure how to really act, or what to say. He was more worried anything he told her would frighten her, or make her think he was being creepy...

Just as his thoughts were mulling on how nice her smile was, a voice cut through them.
"Look out!!"

Terra didn't hesitate to see if Darius had heard it, too -- he sprinted forwards as fast as his muscles could allow him, bolting forward with surprising speed (he of course, wasn't this naturally quick -- Tsumiko's song had boosted him quite a bit.) Through the next archway, he could already see where they were headed next: another white room, empty of anything but another door. This time, however, it seemed there was another person on this floor -- a little blond boy, who looked a few years younger than even Fetch was, being attacked by more of the monstrous Heartless. The Shadows had all but swarmed him, and even from the distance they were at, the Keyblade Warrior could see that there was fresh blood on him.

He was hurt.
He was hurt, and being attacked.
A young child, unable to defend himself.
And that...made Terra absolutely furious.

He didn't even stop for Tsumiko, darting directly past her, fueled by an anger that bore down on his heart. There was no sound but the blood pumping in his ears, and the muted noises of his footsteps as he ran. Tunnel vision narrowed his targets down to the creatures attacking the little boy before him. It was only he...his enemies...and the innocent he was going to help. He hadn't even seen the three Heartless darting for Tsumiko, practically flying past them in a rage that caused the air around him to ripple slightly with the essence of Darkness -- a subtle flickering of shadows, but still present.

"Say goodbye!"
All at once, he felt it -- his will to save another, beckoning a force he couldn't comprehend, commanding it to aid him in his time of need. The space around the Heartless moved all at once, hurling them upwards into the air, suspending them helplessly off the ground. Terra felt himself frozen slightly at the sight. He'd done that. That was magic. All he'd had to do, was want it hard enough, be willing to sacrifice whatever it took -- and it had happened. He hadn't commanded the air...he'd commanded the very force of Gravity.

He snapped away from his thoughts, putting his attention back on the Heartless -- the Shadows weren't damaged...but they were out of the picture for a brief moment -- long enough for him to take care of them for good.
"Hang on kid," Terra called to the young boy, "I've gotcha..."
Still harnessing his fury, the Keyblade Warrior bolted for the nearest of the group, swinging wildly at the creatures suspended in the air, putting all of his force into the blows.

Zero Gravity has been used. (lol there goes all my MP.)
Spoiler:
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:33 pm

[Writing this short post out of order cause I’m bored and only focusing on the parts currently involving Len’s perceptive so shouldn’t effect the flow much]

Looking over the to the side as he laid down there the first one of the humans to appear for them was the young lady, holding what appeared to be that strange ball of fire that gave some extra glow to her location and the heartless were the first to notice this. Maybe then Len would get an idea what see what she was able to do aside from singing, good voice though from the sounds of it. Though a new sight to behold in view quickly approached the dark prince, one that even in his great foresight could not have seen coming in such a manner of as that, he could feel deep down into etches of his bones the wishes and power behind that man’s passion. Terra had charged right on through the room towards Lenneth at speeds that did not seem to be hindered by concern or hint of caution to such clear dangers as a new territory or presence of foes.  He could feel his intense craving to strike at the heartless coming off Terra but oddly not quite a thirst for blood, his urge steamed elsewhere.  And he couldn’t let that hint of darkness sipping out the well-built man escape his notice, it was faint but unquestionable that Terra’s heart affianced with the darkness more so then the light which made him all the more desirable.

Quickly holding his head down the little prince kept himself low as the keybearer conjured up a flied of special magic’s, command the will of gravity to engulf the shadows that were around him and fly them helpless into the air. The small heartless struggled to try and move but fell short to the greater forces at play on their bodies, slowly crushing them just as the wild slashes of the key tore away at their fragile bodies of solid ebony.  Lenneth then found himself shaking slightly as the slaughter was taking place, playing off his deception and exaggerating it of course for a man of his calibre. But he couldn’t help feel some semblance of what he tried to emote, a weapon able to truly kill them in the sense they would not exist any longer as them, a fear for any that lived so long as to be claimed immortal otherwise would know of. The shadow were being heavily damaged with three of them nearly instantly shattering into particles from the first few strikes the swordsmen lunched at them before the rest of the assults were being dished at the back ones.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:26 am

Darius didn't care, he was determined to claim a keyblade for himself one day. He felt the outgoing mindset would be more worthy of it than just a strong heart. In order to bond with anything, it must be a mutual bond for the most optimal performance. Darius thought of what having one might entail, picturing some sort of fiery key within his hands. Fire. Fire. Fire was all he felt within, regardless of the other magics he conjured. He was a man of burning passion, and it was an endless inferno...sometimes he considered the people who befriend him as avatars of icarus. People eventually get burned being around him, and he knew Laiya would have her reputation burned if she helped him. Feeling a tingling in his hand, he looked down at the glyph engraved from when the mages transported him. He knew something was up, but nothing soon. Terra rushed past him, and almost immediately he followed. Stopped by shadows crawling towards the songstress, Darius lunged at one to send it to the ground and spun, smacking another into a tumble. Three were within range, and as one tried to escape, the area around Darius became consumed in wild-fire. A bright plume surrounded him, rising from the ground after he stabbed his sword into the ground. The rising flame destroyed the heartless, consuming them in eternal pyre. After the fire cleared, Darius looked in the girl's direction, hoping he had not burned her. His fire was...wild and dangerous,

"Oi, twinkies are good and some like 'em fried but uh...they are quite the traps." Darius was crudely joking about the petite appearance of the boy, feeling a little offset by his presence. Why would a simple, young boy be stuck in such an area...and in such an outfit? Sicker than the business whores back home. The skimpy outfit didn't really discriminate him from those whores, but his presence in a no-prostitution zone was the kicker. "So, can I just say what the fuck are you doing here?" Darius rested his blade on his flaming shoulder, scratching his head. "I mean, we keep popping up like flies. Little pyro, bat-shit crazy kid. Some bard. A lock-a-teer. Mr. McTwinkie." He laughed, but was still suspicious of the new-comer being so deep into the castle. He couldn't been trapped like the boy from magic, however he was not an automatically trusting person.

Rising Flame - Darius slams his fist on the ground or stabs his weapon into it, causing a 5-meter area around him to experience an upheaval of growing flame that rises up to 5 meters in height. This attempts to set what is caught within it on fire to constantly burn it until the fire is put out. This deals moderate damage.| 6 Posts CD
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 am

Before Terra pushed passed the songstress and into the new room, she had been to consumed in her thoughts to visually confirm what she was looking at. It wasn't until the brunette zoomed by that her eyes landed on the small boy and the number of heartless surrounding him. From the looks of things, he was pretty badly injured as there was blood dripping onto the white floors. The light color only made it stand out more, to be honest. Though what came next had her grinning like a proud mother. Terra used magic! And it was a darn good one, too!

Tsumiko wasn't able to fully tell what happened then when a searing heat had her mind shutting off autopilot. Apparently, not only had she failed to spot the boy before entering the room, but also the handful of shadows that had snuck up on her. Thankfully Darius had been paying her some attention when he did. But un-thankfully, she now had a wall of flame coming towards her general direction. As quick as she could, Tsumiko rolled off to the side, though it was more of a belly flop kind of dive than a roll. But even then it wasn't enough to get her far enough away in time. Using the ball of wind she had in her grasp, the songstress expanded upon it and used it to propel herself a few feet more. It was just enough to evade the fiery wall, fortunately. But on a different note, her palms were singed from the fire that lay in the sphere. Getting to her knees, Tsumiko looked at her hands. A light tick of annoyance escaped her as she concluded that they were indeed burned to a mild degree. Her eyes met Darius' with the obvious anger the songstress as harboring when he looked at her. She bit her tongue, however, as the ginger made his comment about the boy. He sounded anything but compassionate.

Now that there wasn't a whole lot of action going on and with the shadows being gone, Tsumiko was able to take a proper look at him. The kid was blonde, young - possibly eleven or twelve - and was pretty badly wounded. Though she restrained from making any comment on his choice of clothing, mental or otherwise. "You forget already, Darius? I ended up in this strange place, too. I still don't know how or why. Doesn't mean someone else couldn't as well. So don't sound so mean," Tsumiko said as she stood, biting back the urge to flinch at pain she felt in her hands. she walked up to the boy and crouched before him with a warm smile.

"You're okay now," she made to put a comforting hand on the top of his head. He was a pretty cute kid. "The shadows are gone now, so you won't have to worry about them anymore. Though it looks like they got you pretty good, huh? I'm Tsumiko. And these are my friends Terra and Darius." she gestured to each as she spoke their names. "Are you lost, too, um...?" Mr. McTwinkie seemed hardly a fitting name for the poor kid.

The songstress did what she could to be as friendly and comforting as she could. Events like these could really scar children and she wanted to make this as painless as possible. Though she did begin to wonder what had happened that ended up with the blonde arriving here.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:56 am

Still shaking with his eyes to the floor Lenny found himself tiredly trying to wait for the fighting to be over and put his plan into motion and to stop witness his own people at their deaths to remind him of just what death would be like at the wrong end of one of these keys.  The sounds sound settled after he could hair the pain of he shadows expelling out before they broke into ebony dust around him, the few simple being sent back into the realm of shadows however the blows that Terra had permanent silenced their lives and no hopes of coming back as they were, even as simple generic shadows they were like children to humans individuals lives that were unique and now they were gone. Peeking up his eyes through his blonde bangs Lenny meekly looked at the blown spiky hair fellow beside him easing his body after finishing off the heartless with soft breaths. Slowly the little prince got off his stomach slowly trying to get on his butt and look onto the trio of “Heros” that have come today.

The second boy though was a little more rash and aggressive with the dark prince, yelling at him and prosecuting him to some extend of his views to which understandable were reasonable but a little blunt, especially when speaking to a child. As far as customs went weren’t people supposed to be at least somewhat easier in their mannerisms dealing with the younglings, darius was quite bashfully and kinda rude.  Playing off his act Lenny quickly threw himself in lowered his head again into his chest, holding himself by the hair trying to shell himself off, shaking again as the fearfully pressure that he was being put on.

“Ahhh!! I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

He then felt something lightly touching his head, a soft brush of flesh that rained compassion he could feel even as he shut himself in.  Slowly Len peeked his eyes out from his position to face his eyes to hers, bearing his blue eyes to hers blinkingly as he somewhat teared up and swelling his tanned cheeks red. Holding it in he stiffed himself to hold the tears from falling before he wrapped his eyes with his gloves.  Little Lenny nodded lightly at her kind words before trying to move again, trying to bear his weight to his legs before he fell back quickly.  The wounds in his legs quickly bleed out a little more from the stress but just by a hair enough to shock his acted efforts.  Again the little dark one tried to hold back his tears with verbal efforts, weeping out from the pain before holding it back. Get it together was his motto as he looked up again trying to force a smile to the saviors.

“Th…thank you. I’m Sitri. Ya I don’t know where I am”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:09 pm

He already felt better, now that those monsters had finally managed to die. There were probably more on their way, knowing his luck, but the brunette found some respite in the moment. He hadn't even noticed the other Heartless behind him, until he'd turned around to find that Darius had already taken care of them. He immediately felt foolish. How could he have let his friends face that danger alone? He should have stopped and taken care of them, first, but something had...blinded him to the threat. Terra wasn't even entirely sure why the Heartless had gone for Tsumkio, when he had rushed right past them.
He could have been swarmed.
He could have been killed.
That thought made his stomach churn slightly.

His thoughts came back as Fetch made commentary about the child they'd just rescued, and clicked his tongue in annoyance, crossing his arms with deliberate frustration.
"Fetch, lay off for a bit would you? We all ended up here on accident. I mean, Tsumiko was inside while we were outside, and I didn't see you accusing her of being suspicious."

And in speaking of the songstress, Terra watched her as she tried her best to comfort the young boy -- Sitri, as he'd introduced himself -- who'd obviously been shaken up quite a bit by the attack. The way her heart shone with light was absolutely breathtaking, he thought. Something about the way she was, how she acted, the way she glowed with sincerity...it was bizarrely familiar. It made him so...happy, somehow.

"___, you hopeless sleepyhead. You should've at least brought a blanket..."
"Give me a break ___--"

Those things went out of his mind as quickly as they'd come, much in the way the darkness around him had flickered away in that moment of calm. He put his eyes on the boy Sitri. He was badly injured, but Terra wasn't sure if any kind of magic he had would help him get better. The one bit of magic he'd been able to do had only just been an accident. He doubted he could just want away the young child's hurt...

"Don't feel bad, Sitri...we don't know where we are, either." The Keyblade Warrior rubbed at the nape of his neck in thought.
"Hm. If you don't know where this is, I guess that means you don't know if anybody else is here. Looks like we're just as lost now as we were when we started. We can't turn around...and who knows how many floors are in this place. If we're all looking for a way out of here, we'd better find it fast. If the Heartless keep coming in droves like this, who knows how long we'll be able to keep up our strength?"

Whatever was in here, whatever help they could manage to find...it'd better come quickly. Terra wasn't entirely sure, but he could feel that spell he'd cast had taken a bit of energy out of him. He was by no means a weak soul...but even he knew that even the strongest of bodies wore thin when pushed hard enough against the clock.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 am

The pulsing feeling in Darius' hand grew. The pain was unbearable, and it started to make him visually distressed and in pain. He was going to say more smart things about the group in his usual tone, however the mark on his hand had subdued him. It began to glow, and a silhouette of the magic circle formed underneath him. Panicking, he reached out to Terra, hoping he was able to help him but he wasn't. He was ready to yell out, but his body had seemingly spaghettified as it was sucked into the point where the mark was. This wasn't an actual spaghettification, simply an illusionary touch to symbolize his warping through space. The magic cast on him by the mages had been powerful and unknown. All he could see was warping colors and stars flying on by. Moments ago he was trapped within a castle along with two new-found companions. As his body felt a little stretched, the image had become drastically stretched. A light could be seen in the distance, growing closer and closer. Like before when he was sent through space, images of his memories had appeared around him. This time, he collected memories of those he had met. Hopefully he would run into them again. He struck the light head on, and only hoped for it to be Twilight Town.

-Exit-
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Seeing the hurt that little Sitri was going through put a frown on the songstress' face, her brows knitted in concern.  She pondered what she could do to lessen the pain and then remembered something! The thought brought an eager smile to her face as she quickly stood, locking her fingers together to begin the whispers to her spell. Her train of thought was derailed when a foreign sound reached her ears. Spinning around, Tsumiko thought that perhaps more heartless had appeared. Though instead, she found that they were down one companion.

"Wh-Where...did Darius go..? she said out loud, scanning the white hall. The door they entered through vanished, most likely after the three of them passed the threshold. And the door at the other end had yet to be unlocked by Terra and his Keyblade. So the fact that an entire person was now missing caused her stress levels to rise dramatically. Tsumiko turned back around, now on high alert, to return to her initial task. "Alright, Sitri," she address the boy with one of her practiced smiles. "I need you to hold still for just a moment. It might feel a little funny, but it's going to help. 'Kay?"

With that, the songstress returned to her stance, lacing her hands together is if in prayer. Again like earlier, incoherent whispers echoed against the white walls, filling them with a gentle breeze. Within a matter of seconds, her spell weaved together and a gentle, sparkling light rained down upon the little blonde. As the light faded, Tsumiko let out a breath and opened her eyes, smiling at Sitri. Feel better, I hope?" she placed another comforting hand upon his head before turning to Terra. Trying to keep in positive spirits on the suddenly vanishing Darius, her objective was to keep moving in the hopes of finding the ginger sometime down the road. "Let's keep going. There has to be an end somewhere!~" she said to the brunette, masking what fear was starting to shake her knees with a chipper sing-song tone.

Turning to face the end of the hall, the long curtain of silver-blue locks flowed with her every movement with every step she took. This was no time to become delirious. Especially with a young one around. That would only further scar him. Though little did the songstress know of his true identity. Until then, she'd serve as a protector of sorts.

Matador's Song effect removed - 2 post cool-down begins
Starlight used: Cure effect

Spoiler:

320MP - 25MP - 10MP = 285MP remaining
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri May 01, 2015 12:28 am

They appeared to be buying the act, good fate had been kind this day and his skills were being put to good use. Nodding at Terra he was starting to understand their situation in this place, lost littles puppies in a house of white, neither of them seem to have the means understanding there powers well enough yet and they were quite capable already, he'd have to play this smart.

Lenny slowly to took a few steps towards Terra, still shaking from weakness and grunting in low breaths. He tired to look at the taller male but quickly turned away after eye contact, holding his little thumb pressing against his lips.

"..Than-nk you for saving me..." little Len said in a small whisper muffled by his hand.

What came next was a little surprising, the other boy appeared to have been pulled by some old magic out of there company, by random no less. Something must have come up, it didn't appear that he wanted it to happen or he would have taken them all out.

Tsum seemed to notice as well after she started her casting, appearing claim however he could only think she must be worried still. Holding his hands above his blonde hair the little rain fall surprised the small heartless, jumping a bit as his cuts closed lightly though the marks remained. A little healing felt nice minus the light magic that sting a bit. Len touched his slightly better wounds, lightly smiling in thanks as she brush his head.

"Thank you Miss Tsumiko! You and your boy friends are really nice. Will those black things eep coming after us?""
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Fri May 01, 2015 12:56 am

Terra grinned. At least now, things were back to a semblance of calm. At the very least, the Heartless were giving them a break...Who knew how much time they had before the next wave came for them? Every moment they were there with him, with his heart, they were in danger. There probably wouldn't be much time in between these fights to tend to any sort of injuries...
"Everybody's okay, right?" He questioned, looking around at the others. "Tsumiko? Sitri? Darius?"

The Keyblade Warrior turned over his shoulder to look at the ginger-haired youth, assuming he was back to drawing and off in his daze. But not this time; he was clutching at his hands, looking as though he were in some kind of pain.
"Darius?"
Suddenly, there was a bright light, and the smart-talking lad reached out to him. His mouth looked as though he were about to say something to him, and his face...His face held a mixture of agony and fear. Just as quickly as the light around him burned, Darius was sucked away, gone in an instant. Stretching like putty, slurped through a hole they couldn't see, the mapmaker child...was gone.

Terra felt his legs give out on him from the sheer shock of it all. His mouth fell open as he stared at the space where his friend had been standing only a moment ago. He looked around, wildly trying to see if this were some kind of prank he was pulling, but there was absolutely no trace of him.
Not again...Not again!
"Fetch?! FETCH!" His throat was caked with too many emotions to get a proper shout out. Fear. Sadness. Anger. Despair.
"...Fetch..."

Why was it that the first thing he'd thought was...'Not again'?

"..Than-nk you for saving me..." A voice piped up.
For a moment, Terra had nearly forgotten that he wasn't alone in this room. The sudden vanishing of his first real friend had come at quite a factor of shock. Tearing his eyes away from where Darius had stood, he regarded the youngest of their group with a single, solemn nod. He tried his best to smile through the pain of loss, but his muscles weren't heeding him well. Who knew who had taken Fetch from them? It could have been the mages he'd spoken of, it could have been the Heartless...

"It's okay, Sitri," the oldest said, firmly. "We'll take you home. We need to find a way out of here, first..."
He stood up now, looking around. His eyes fell on Tsumiko. He could tell she was hiding her pain, too -- it wasn't obvious, but the sensation was there -- and he put a hand on her shoulder.
"We're going to be okay...so will he. He's got a strong fire in him...a burning light. It's not going out anytime soon..." Terra smiled to himself. "He's too stubborn to let anybody take him down." Dusting himself off, he turned with an aire of greater confidence.
"Those black things aren't taking any of us anytime soon," he said coolly. "As long as we keep moving, we should be okay."

As he spoke those words, quite suddenly, the door before them opened, vanishing in a bright flash of light. Terra paused at the sudden omen...hoping that someone wasn't luring them into a trap.
"...Someone else is in here with us. Stay on your toes."
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri May 01, 2015 4:28 pm

The hand on her shoulder was a comforting one. Tsumiko knew what it was for and it brought a smile to her lips, but it didn't do much to settle her fears. After having seen Terra's reaction, however, the songstress decided to eat whatever hesitations she had until much later when she had the time to properly sort through her thoughts. He was doing his best to be brave and so would she. Turning to face Sitri as she heard her name spoken, the smile Tsumiko was wearing twitched somewhat.

'Boyfriends' is what she heard. The thought of having one alone made something in her chest flutter, but more than one..? Now that was not a thought that had ever crossed her mind. This was hardly the time for this shenanigans. Choosing to think that the little blonde said 'boy friends', Tsumiko nodded as she turned her attention back to Terra. He didn't seem to catch on to that at all, though she couldn't blame him. There were, after all, more important things to worry about than the phrasings of a young one.

Nodding in agreement towards the brunette's defining of their missing friend, it never really crossed her just how little she knew about any of them. In a way, she just chose to have good faith until proven otherwise.

Agreeing with Terra that they needed to keep moving, she spun violently to face the source of a shining light. One which, if it were even possible, made the white hall even brighter for just a moment. "Please tell me that was you..." the songstress whispered to the Keyblader, not taking her eyes off the now open doorway. It didn't sit right in her gut - the feeling that it gave her. Terra's warning only further solidified it. She let out a muffled, "Yay..." before taking a deep breath. She'd wait to provide any support until whatever it was laying in wait for them appeared. Hopefully it was just their nerves getting to them and there wasn't actually anything there. Hopefully...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun May 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Lenny titled from tsum to terra, pretending to wonder the meaning behind both of their reactions while nodding back and forth to try and find the missing 3rd of this party, lowering himself to his knees looking across the floor to try and lightly hopping in place to see if the man had flew up on the ceiling in a manner, appearing confused as he titled from the smallest angels to try and figure this puzzle out. But they both seemed to not wish to speak on it further or admit the real reason why they both looked like a bus had hit their cat. It was then when Terra mentioned his home that Len thought it best to add a little drama to his pot, holding himself still and sniffing the little prince started to tear himself up and pant a little uncontrollable in a little squeal. There needed to be a little mystery though so he kept it short before wiping his eyes dry before slowly walking forward.

With but a thought it seemed that Terra had unlocked something else within this castle of white though Lenny was sure he didn’t miss a motion yet that terra could have done or missed some sort of magic? just what was this place reacting to. Hmm maybe his keyblade had some kind of special power or it was all keys that could unlock this mysterious place.  

It seemed fairly stable for the time being and Lenny wasn’t going to keep heartless coming to attack them and him all day, there had to be some nice breaks between the fights for him to really find some sense of exploitation to this place, they would come at his will but at randomized times. Hell maybe they’d find some wild ones to conquer or other such minions of this castle to invest their training into.  It’d be fun right now just to sit back and be the little kid fellow and mess with these too for a bit longer.

“Ya the exit!” little len exclaimed loudly before rushing forward, intentionally mistaking this as the way out with a playfully excitement to leave this place.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sat May 09, 2015 9:26 am

The Keyblade Warrior shook his head at Tsumiko's response.
"That one wasn't me. I would have felt it, if the Keyblade had triggered anything. Whoever or whatever is in this castle, it knows we're here..."

He didn't like this. It felt like a trap. They were walking into unknown territory, with the possibility of injury or death lurking at every step. Terra hated not knowing where he was going! He hated being lost, both literally and emotionally! He hated that he didn't know enough to protect his new friends better!
Why couldn't he simply know more? Why did he have to be so...stranded?

This wasn't a good idea, going forward, but what other choice did they have? The paths behind them had shut closed, and Terra knew he couldn't open them again. Somehow...he just knew. There was something in here, something important, but the aire of danger so thickly loomed around them, that it almost seemed to paralyze his sense of curiosity. He was afraid of losing more of his friends. He was afraid of going back into the darkness. Something about it...the shadowy blackness, made him sick to his stomach, like he wanted to rip it out of him, piece by piece.
That voice had told him there had been a ripped seam in the way time had originally flowed. Things had changed, especially in his case, it had said. His loved ones had suffered. He'd suffered. Strangers had suffered. Was all that somehow linked to this feeling?

There wasn't any more time for thinking. Sitri raced forward, darting away into the shadowy corridor before them, almost at random. He'd exclaimed it was the exit, but the brunette thought better for it. It was too dark, too high up in the castle, and the way to it had opened so ominously and without warning, that there was no other explanation for it, other than being some manner of trap.
Heart jumping into his throat, Terra gasped, reaching for Sitri before he vanished into the blackness.
"Wait, hold on! We don't know what's in there!"

He turned to Tsumiko and exhaled deeply, shaking his head.
"C'mon, we'd better go after him. Who knows what could be waiting in there."
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next