MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Cleric of Eisuundar EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Cleric of Eisuundar

4 posters

Go down

Cleric of Eisuundar Empty Cleric of Eisuundar

Post by Jensen Sat May 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Passion of Eisuundar: Jensen has a constant aura of 15 meters per tier surrounding him. This aura detects the hostility of someone, whether or not their heart is of light, and whether or not they are evil. Evil, however, is defined as all forms of Evil and Neutral alignments. If that person meets one or more points of the criteria, they will suffer constant moderate fire damage per second. This includes beings with a heart of darkness.
Cooldown: N/A

Tier One

Turn: Jensen causes those within his aura to be stunned depending on how close they are to him. It being 3 posts if they make contact with Jensen upon this triggering, 2 posts if they are within 15 meters and 1 post for the rest of the aura’s reach. | 8 Posts CD
Enlighten: Those affected by Turn are pacified for an equal duration as the stun AFTER the stun ends, encouraging them to refuse violent actions in general.
Heathens: Upon exiting an enlightened state, those within the aura who receive damage from it are dealt doubly the damage.
Spirit of the Sun: Jensen receives a fire-based damage buff equal to his aura’s total damage that is passively applied to him.
Rise: Jensen may summon 2 undead skeletons per tier that are T1 in all their stats.

Tier Two

Greater Turn: Jensen’s turn’s stun is increased by 1 post per tier up to 3, also applying a whole post’s worth of damage from his aura.
Eisuundar’s Judgment: Jensen’s aura deals an extra moderate damage per second. It now heals Jensen’s allies.
Eisunndar’s Eyes: Jensen’s aura now reaches out to 30 meters per tier. It now pacifies NPC’s of equal or inferior tier within its range.
Wrath of Eis: Jensen’s Rise may summon an additional 4 skeletons per tier. Their stats are now T2 Strength and Endurance.

Tier Three

Holy Blessings: Jensen has a constant silhouette of white armor around his body equivalent to his endurance in durability that covers his whole body but does not impede him. It Reflects physical projectiles.
Turn Undead: Jensen may summon an additional 6 skeletons all with T2 stats. If he uses turn, he may consume the skeletons and any undead NPC’s to heal equivalent to his aura’s damage factor per undead consumed. His Turn’s cooldown is also decreased by 1 post per tier.
Passionate Burn: Jensen may produce the element of fire in a special form, akin to Wildfire except it is controllable rather than constantly rampant. He refers to it as Holyfire, and it applies the element of Light to anything fire-related of Jensen’s. This allows him to manipulate Holyfire and Fire (though he produces Holyfire but they are interchangeable in terms of manipulation). Essentially granting him elemental manipulation. Any damage the flames do are equal to his aura’s damage.

Tier Four

Tears of Eisuundar: Jensen’s aura extends out to 45 meters per tier. It now deals an extra severe amount of damage per second and upon someone entering it or Enlightenment ends, they are stunned for 1 post. Turn’s stun utilizes the element of moon to disable the person while the stun is active, unable to act like they were space-locked or time-locked.
Hunger of Faith Jensen absorbs Fire for health.

Tier Five

Eisuundar’s Champion: Jensen’s manipulation over fire/holy fire is increased to such a degree that he can seamlessly and flawlessly manipulate it from simple to complex degrees. He may also trigger a constant state of fire within the range of his aura. His aura now deals an extra extreme amount of damage per second and for those with darkness-aligned hearts, are afflicted with fire constantly burning them for another application of the aura’s damage. Now his aura can deal damage to those who are simply hostile towards him.

Last edited by Jensen on Wed May 04, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Cleric of Eisuundar Empty Re: Cleric of Eisuundar

Post by Game Master Sun May 10, 2015 7:46 am

I've established that on Mirage Hearts the system does not recognize a difference between player characters and non-player characters for combat purposes. You can not have an auto-kill attack.

Now, does alignment relate to element or do you typically ask the person roleplaying that character the character's alignment?

I'll let requiem reduce cool downs by one over all, or have the moon effect, but not both at this tier.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Wed May 13, 2015 3:19 pm

I'll edit the Turn once I can find what I can do with it to fit my theme. I apologize for not realizing this, I may even replace it entirely. Unless there is something I can do without making Turn a generic damaging skill, I might replace it with healing as he is still a cleric. Could I employ a status effect and what might be the most sensible status effect for a skill relative to Turn Undead?

I'd ask them for confirmation. However, to keep true to the Good nature of the ability, neutral still condones evil actions at times and the ability itself will categorize neutral with evil unless it's Neutral Good.

Used the second for Requiem.

I may or may not replace White Lion and save it for an ability.
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm

You may have a status effect.

Bump when you are ready.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Thu May 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Done.
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri May 15, 2015 5:09 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Updated for tier 2, clarified base that damage buffs have an extra slight boost to avoid confusion and removed the undead part of Turn.

EDIT: Also added that Turn's range is per-tier instead of a static 5 meters
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Blazing Follower: This will need a cool down simply for the fact you're dealing moderate damage at will. Also, you'll need to clarify how you're using these flames to damage the opponent. Is it an AoE, targeted skill, etc.?

Punish: Either this or the fire balls will need a cool down. When you say they damage the person per post, does this mean you're leaving them with a burn effect? If so, the burn will need a duration and that will definitely give the fireballs a cool down.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:10 am

Blazing Follower is based on contact, as it is stated. If I reduce this to Mod-low, will this be fine? This means he needs to be in physical contact:

Jensen is able to spawn Holy Fire from his body at will, dealing moderate damage to those that come into contact with him. This extends to his equipment.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I meant I can fire the fireballs 3 per post. The other bit is adding extra damage to blazing follower to its regular use. But I removed the part with the fireballs. I will note not everything needs a cooldown
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:20 am

Blazing Follower: After speaking with admin, this is going to be once per post. This is to avoid it always being on.

I am aware not everything needs a cool down, but if you're going to be firing three fire balls per post, then yes, you're going to need a cool down on it.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 am

I already removed the fireballs, and added the stipulation to blazing follower
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:25 am

APPROVED ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:52 am

Revamped a lil bit based on what I feel may be allowable now

Can I add to the base ability the ability to manipulate this holy fire and call on it?
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Wed May 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Updated
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Approved