MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) Empty Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open)

Post by Celia Darkson Sun May 10, 2015 2:58 am

The interstellar ship known as, Nidhogg touched down onto The World That Never Was. A semi-large ship colored silver and black, with its lights a crimson red. Inside this ship were the Darkson Twins, Celia and Lily. The two of them had come to a new universe out of boredom and possible curiosity. Leadership between the twins switched around often but this time around Celia had been designated leader. The young woman checked all the lights and other configurations on the ship, before she opened the ship door and turned most of the functions off. Celia stood up from her chair and stretched herself out. She looked over to the chair on her right, checking to see if her co-pilot and partner in crime, Lily had awoken yet.

"Siiiiiiis, oh siiiiiiiis! We're on some strange, uncharted world! Let's hope there are no tentacle monsters out and about! You know they have a lustful appetite!" Celia was chipper and hyped up as usual. There was an obvious bounce in her step, as she danced around her sister's chair. Attached to Celia's back was her staff/blade and the young woman would feel beneath her robe to make sure that her grimoire had still been tied to its appropriate place. Once she checked off her equipment list, she quickly hurried to the open door and peered outside, a large grin on her face.

Before her was a large city, empty city landscape that reminded Celia of their homeworld. However, their world wasn't all dreary, boring and empty. There would be hundreds, upon thousands of people gathered at one little spot, notably at the Devil's Nightclub, all wait to get in and have fun. This place was just dead. The buildings were tall and promising, hopefully vacant, so that the Darkson Army could eventually settle in that place and even get some revenue going, by changing some of the buildings into their own businesses. Celia smiled and looked back towards her sister, excited and wanting to explore the entirety of the world.

"Lily, let's get a move on! I want to hurry and get a better view of the place." She urged her younger twin happily.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) Empty Re: Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open)

Post by Lily Darkson Sun May 10, 2015 3:11 am

Lily wasn't one to be in a deep sleep for long, especially after sudden shifts in movements. The young lady was already awake when they first landed, but a small bout of laziness refused to allow her body to wake itself. Lily took a deep breath and opened her eyes. When she did so, the twin was introduced to her older sibling dancing around her chair, her usual hyper self an alarm clock for the younger to wake up. Lily stretched out quietly and stood herself up. She took several deep breaths, before she put on her armor and make-up, then threw on her hood. Grace and Glory were holstered closely to her sides. Lily was ready for adventure.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm up Celia." Lily said quietly and calmly. She joined her sister's side and looked outside the ship to see where they were. Many buildings that rose high were blocking an optimal view of what they could actually see. Lily took the farthest step out and hoped from the ship onto the ground. She offered a hand to her sister in case she needed help getting down, due to how short they were in comparison to other adults. Whether or not she helped her twin didn't matter, as she already started off from their landing area and heading towards what was hopefully a street, or avenue of some sorts.

The are had a variation of dimly and brightly lit areas, they were in a bright one. The buildings all had lights on, but there wasn't any sign of people about. This unsettled Lily to a degree and unlike her hyper twin, she was trying to figure out why that was. The young woman had many theories as to what could be going on in the city, but she herself felt no life... At least, not yet. Lily put herself on guard by always having her hands at the side and ready, never once changing their position, just in case she needed to be quick on the draw.

"Celia, be careful. The lack of populace is disturbing. Expect ambushes or hostiles." Lily warned quietly and was on "shoot to kill" mode.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) Empty Re: Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open)

Post by Zienna Sun May 10, 2015 10:50 am

"Wolfram! Isis! Nero!" a loud voice suddenly echoed from the vast void, lasting a little bit too long from the utter emptiness. Well, it wasn't exactly utterly empty; technically, there were roads, paths, and structures filling the place, buildings by the looks of things, but strangely, nobody else was there. It felt like she was in the mind of a brain-dead Schriker, a 'noble' family within the exile settlement she grew up in. She had visited one of the boys of that family in his dreams, finding him a bit charming when they spoke, but that proved to be a disgraceful mistake as his inner self was surprisingly repulsive enough to Zienna that that single visit ruined the whole family's image for her. She never told her reasons, and they just shrugged it off. They never really cared much for anyone who didn't like them even in the slightest way. Jerks.

Zienna grew worried for her friends. This place was too new, not a single thing resembling what she grew up with, and quite frankly, the bareness of life was a sign that maybe jumping into a random hole in the ground to escape rabid shadow monsters of unknown origin wasn't the best idea, and that maybe she might have found herself in the afterlife. She'd grit her teeth at the thought. Death was something she avoided whenever possible, and it'd be such a drag if she suddenly got caught by its long claws. It wasn't something a lot of the people around her got better from.

Once again, she cupped her hands around her mouth and bellowed the names of her three companions, hoping one of them would respond soon. Her ears were open for any faint feminine voices, the call of a raven, or possibly a tremor on the ground. Isis and Nero were a bit vocal. Wolfram? Not so much. He was the kind to let his actions do the talking, and one of those actions would be cracking the earth to release magma as a sort of beacon. Recalling that, she kept an eye out for any collapsing buildings.

Her black wings fluttered in distress at her predicament. Her only solace at that point was knowing her daggers were still strapped to her greaves so she wasn't completely defenseless. She was coming upon another lit area that subtly transitioned from the dark path she tread, and only a bitter curve graced her lips. This was about the fifth or sixth one she came across since she landed there, and yet again, not a single soul to be found. Or at least that was what she thought at first. She stopped mid-stride when she turned and came face to face with two others. She was a substantial distance away, but Zienna could see that both were different in terms of physique yet their faces showed a lot of similarity, a cute vibe being one of them.

The demon raised her hand slightly and waved at them with a pleasant smile. "Did you happen to see a twelve foot armor-clad half-reptilian, a sweet girl with a large black device on her back, or a raven with an attitude pass through here?" she asked a bit eagerly, being grateful that there were people else there, even if those people were carrying around weapons, though she wasn't one to say anything.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun May 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Celia accepted her sister's helpful hand and dropped down from the ship gracefully. She curtsied gratefully to her sister and went off with her to go find a road. Celia twirled every so often to get an all around view of the place and also to check behind them just in case. Despite how goofy and energetic Celia was, she had a tactical mind. Her eyes wandered everywhere quickly and much like her twin, she analyzed all possible spots that they could be ambushed from. All of that time though, the girl managed to hear shouts of names coming from somewhere else down the street. Celia walked closer to her sister and nudged her gently.

"Sis, oh sis, do you hear that? Do you hear the voices in the distance?" She sang happily, pulling her staff from her back and twirling it around in her fingers, just in case things were going to get interesting. However, Celia managed to make out a pair of flapping wings and a figure in the distance in front of them. Celia was able to make out the body of what belonged to a female, who stood just an inch taller than her and with brown hair. The girl waved to them and asked if they saw anybody who resembled creatures and people. Celia turned around and poked her sister several times before finally asking. "Lily, did your eagle eyes find anyone resembling who she just mentioned?" She asked curiously, her head tilted slightly
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Sun May 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Lily eventually stopped walking at the sound of voices whenever they came in. She put a hand out to stop her hyperactive sister and listened closer, but focused on the road ahead. Eventually, a winged-female appeared to them and showed signs of higher sentience than what was first expected. The creature was looking for people, more than likely her companions, or people she needed dead. Either way, when asked by Celia if she had at all seen anything, Lily double-checked by going back in her memories and finding out if there were some nooks and crannies that she missed. All of her options drew the conclusion to a no answer, as her mind worked like clockwork. Lily shook her head and had hoped the brown-haired woman would be able to see the gesture. Lily turned towards Celia and gently nudged her back, shaking her head as well.

"What should we do?" She asked curiously. They were either going to fight her or talk to her some more. Lily's mind worked with ultimatums along with the cut and dry paths a lot, really no room for any other options. However, that's why Celia was with her, because her sister's opinions always lead to the best course of actions. Lily's hands still remained at the sides of where her guns were. She accosted herself for not putting on the hood fast enough, but figured that she might as well do it now, just in case more preying eyes came up. Once she did, her features were hidden from view.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun May 10, 2015 8:42 pm

Zienna scratched the back of her head. Looked like the search was still on, but at least she knew there were others in that desolate world. For whatever that was worth. Her eyes narrowed behind the blindfold when the shorter of the two donned her coverings to hide her features. That either meant she noticed the demoness' lack of modesty and tried to hide a blush or to hide her scanning eyes, or she was getting ready to attack. She couldn't be too sure so she attempted to get a little closer to get a feel for her motivations.

"Say, I just got here a while ago and I'm a little lost, ah... Would you allow me to tag along till I find my companions?" she asked hopefully as she walked towards them at a cautionary pace. Her wings had folded, fitting into her body frame so well that it was almost completely invisible from the front. She moved harmlessly in a subtle, sultry way with her hips smoothly swaying as one foot overtook the other. It was a worry-free motion that masked the fact that Zienna was looking at the two young women with differing types of interest. Their weapons didn't go unnoticed. While the succubus traced their forms from behind her blindfold, she kept glancing back at where their hands were at all times, ready to spring into action should they become a threat. One already equipped her staff, and the other looked wound up to pull her guns out at a moment's notice.

Zienna herself would be quick to unholster her daggers if things suddenly escalated, otherwise she'd just stop when she was twenty to fifteen feet from them, just close enough so she could read their emotions and intentions. A friendly smile stayed on her lips as she approached, making her seem like an angel who wouldn't have had the slightest intent of even hurting a pesky fly.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon May 11, 2015 3:10 am

"Wow, she's sexy. Lily, just look at that walk of hers! Her hips sway so smoothly and her feet fall perfectly in a straight line with each step taken. Maybe we can be that sexy one day!" Celia bounced happily when she saw as the brown-haired woman continued to walk towards them. That was when Lily shook her head to the woman's question and turned to her for advice. The mage scratched her head momentarily, forgetting what they were supposed to be figuring out, but snapped her fingers once the realization hit her. She turned her attention back to the sultry woman and waved her over to continue coming on down. "Nope! You're all out of luck, Sexy, we haven't seen any sort of the people you mentioned. In fact, we're lost ourselves and are currently looking for someone. Isn't that right, sis?" Celia asked with a large grin, turning her attention to her younger twin.

Between the two, Celia was the most hyperactive and had a very bubbly personality. This, however, was all just a lure for others who she deemed as either threatening or untrustworthy. Celia wanted to get a better look at the woman, so she used her hand to beckon to her. Seeing that the woman had a blindfold over her eyes, Celia couldn't exactly discern what sort of intentions the woman had, but the smile was just a farce, or at leas the mage assumed it to be. For one who puts up a face of her own, it was only right to assume that another could do the same.

"You must be really lost and trusting to want to tag along. Since we're as equally lost, though, it would be good to triple our efforts and find our way around. Though..." Celia trailed off a bit and looked behind the woman in front of them. She was rather beautiful indeed and Celia enjoyed looking upon her beauty, but she was more interested in what was in the distance. "We were going the opposite of where you can from. We're going ahead, because we feel that there is something beyond all of this. Will that be okay with you, Ms...?" Celia paused enough to get a name out of the seductive woman. Introductions were in order.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Mon May 11, 2015 3:19 am

Lily tensed, but her movements were visible to the untrained eye. If it weren't for her older sister, Lily would have allowed the woman only a few more steps. Just enough to see the woman fully, but keep her at distance in case she needed to go on the draw. However, Celia seemed to be confident or trusting in order to let the winged woman get as close as she did. Her features continued to remain hard to see beneath the hood and behind the black paint used to hide her eyes.

Lily let out a soft sigh as she listened to her sister compliment and become distracted by the appearance of the woman. Despite the fact that they were twins, Lily found it rather difficult to discern the thought process of her older twin. This was simply because Celia was a young woman who knew exactly what she was doing, when it came to the interactions with other people. Lily tilted her head curiously at the brown-haired woman, taking in her features and intricacies, most notably, the blindfold over her eyes. The young girl figured that the blindfold was thin enough to see through for her, or she had some form of heightened vision that allowed her to see them. Either that or she was able to sense sounds or vibrations. Lily had many theories as to how the woman sensed them.

When it came around to introductions, Lily propped her head back up and stayed quiet. She continued to eye the sultry woman and wondered if she were going to say her name first. Depending on what course of action occurred, it'd affect how Lily would introduce herself. Until then, she remained silent and stoic.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

The line on her face turned into a more genuine half-grin when she picked up the white-haired one calling her sexy and beckoning her to come closer. It would seem that her demonic charms still worked on those outside of her world, which allowed her to look forward to the playful times she was going to get herself into. Her sights were on the white-haired girl since she had a playful, bouncy personality, a trait that Zienna always enjoyed in someone. Friend or otherwise.

She stopped when she was about fifteen feet from them, close enough to feel what they were feeling deep down, and so far, they didn't feel too trusting of the succubus, but that wouldn't mar the girl. Being thought of as untrustworthy was something she had grown accustomed to. She was a being of manipulation and deceit after all. There was also something strange about the two, something darker than what they let on, which intrigued the demoness, so of course she'd be willing to suffer any consequences waiting for her if she hung out with the two cuties. "Suffer", of course, being subjective.

Zienna placed a hand on her hip as she turned slightly to the direction she came from. She shrugged when she turned back to the two and said, "Nothing there you won't see here, but going back with you beats wandering aimlessly in this void, so count me in! Oh, and my name's Zienna, sweetie. What's yours?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon May 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Celia smiled sweetly when the woman introduced herself as, Zienna. Her smile caused her fangs to show themselves even more, showing that she was of vampiric lineage and that the laws of this universe, didn't seal away her blood. When Zienna mentioned there wasn't much to see from where she was, Celia pointed upwards at a diagonal angle. There was a power in that specific direction that the mage felt and she knew there was something great to be had from it. Her gaze came back down to Zienna's blindfold face.

"Celia, Celia Darkson! The grumpy one with the hood is my younger twin sister, Lily Darkson. Nice, nice, nice to meet you, Zienna!" Celia cheered as they were all introduced. The young woman started bouncing in place again and looked once more to the power she felt behind Zienna. "Can't you feel it, Zienna? There's something beyond all this. Let's go, let's go!" With excitement in her step, Celia ran off in the direction of the power that she was able to feel. The robed girl was rather happy with how things were turning up. It was at this point, though, that it would be hard for the succubus to tell what Celia was feeling, since she had multiple and ever changing mixtures of emotions occurring, but all of them were positive.

"Hey, Zienna, where are you from? Are you a succubus? You seem like you'd be one, I read a lot about them in my Demonica back at home. They're supposed to be really sexy and charming and stuff, but you fit that profile perfectly, not to mention you have wings! So are you, are you, are you?" The woman turned around and walked backwards, bouncing happily as she asked her questions. Celia already knew though, that if the woman were a succubus, then she more than likely knew about both twins' inner darkness. That didn't mean she wouldn't maintain her cheerfulness, because in all honesty, she was quite glad to have hopefully made a friend in Zienna.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Mon May 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Lily would remember the woman's name, Zienna. Her sister seemed to trust her a bit more and was happy around the woman, so she eased up a bit. Lily's eye twitched when she was described as the grumpy one, however, and she let out a small hiss to her older twin. She wasn't always grumpy, just quiet and withdrawn. When Celia started off, Lily shook her head and started off after the girl. More than likely, the three of them would be traveling close together. Any distance too behind or too forward from either party would make them seem suspicious, so Lily kept a look out. However, she couldn't deny that she was glad that Zienna showed up when she did. There was something about the woman that allowed her to feel a bit more comfortable, but it was a bit of a red flag at the same time.

Celia mentioned that Zienna could be a succubus. The vampire girl tilted her head at Zienna again and wondered if it could be true. She wasn't as well-versed in the lore of demons and the like, so she couldn't be all too sure. However, the girl did have striking features and that possible aura, that made it so that she could more than likely be one. Nonetheless, Lily wouldn't grow too at ease, but did so enough to show that the twins trusted Zienna a bit more.

The three would continue forward and more buildings continued to reveal themselves. However, off in the distance, was a larger building with luminescent neon lights at its top and bottom. There was a large, boulevard like area ahead of them and it was just as empty as the rest of the world around them. Zienna called it a void and Lily sure felt like that was the right adjective to describe it. The young woman felt herself tense up a bit, due to the fact that the place still remained too quiet, even with the three of them walking about.

"Stay on guard." Lily's voice came in soft and quiet, almost as if she were saying it just to her sister, but if Zienna were to hear as well, then that'd be equally as good.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon May 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Zienna chuckled at the energetic demeanor of the one who introduced herself as Celia Darkson, and showed a pleased smile when she learned of the other's name, Lily Darkson. So they were twins as Celia revealed, though the succubus had to do a double take at both of them. For some reason, Celia was a tad bit taller than her twin, and a bit bigger around the chest too. Zienna could tell, even when she was wearing those modest clothing. It was something that was hard to ignore, especially when they were bouncing so pronouncedly as Celia herself was bobbing up and down. She wasn't all too bothered by the difference of the twins' hair color as she had learned about those sort of occurrences. Usually each took one part of the gene pool, the recessive and dominant, however, there were other conditions that could cause the coloration too. Didn't that ring true for other physical aspects as well?

Before she could say the mandatory, 'Nice to meet you' line, Celia had already run off ahead towards some sort of power that Zienna could barely feel, but knew was there somewhere. She had thought it was some sort of residual energy from the portals that brought those shadow spawns into her world, which also brought her there, and that was enough to keep herself from getting too close, at least until she could find the other members of her party. But with Celia and Lily by her side, she guessed that was good enough. Perhaps her companions were making their way over there as well. Isis had the same kind of sensitivity as Celia had when it came to magical anomalies, and Wolfram showed a bit of a sixth sense about those kinds of things as well, being a Gate Guardian and all. Nero, well, he's usually where trouble was. Often being in the middle of it.

After seeing Lily dart off as well, Zienna too kept pace, if only to keep her link to their emotions from breaking. Lily was a bit more relaxed around her, and Celia was sending quite a few mixed signals, making it hard to decipher what she tried to project. Though from what she could piece together, the elder twin was excited for something.

Zienna chuckled as Celia nailed her species right on the dot, and on the first guess too. "Mhm~" she said, letting a little bit of lust to drip into her words, "That's right, I am a succubus. Well, technically just half. My father was a Seraph. I lived between the kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, in a region we like to call Limbo. Its a nice place with nice people, and even nicer sins~" Had her blindfold not been covering her eyes, she would have winked at Celia. A teasing smirk sufficed as a replacement.

The succubus felt a chill run through her body, and by Lily's sudden caution, she knew she wasn't just cold. "Oh no... they followed us here?" she said hushly, gritting her teeth as she slender fingers curled into a fist. Her wings stretched slightly while she scanned the shadows for the beasts that attacked her and her party just a few hours ago in her home world.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon May 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Celia's eyes widened with Zienna's confirmation of her being a succubus and even more so when she revealed more about her origins. Celia was quite the literate young woman when it came to mythology and other forms of otherword lore. Each term Zienna listed off, they appeared as a ping inside of Celia's head. A big smile showed the succubus that Celia had a perfect understanding of what she spoke about. However, when Zienna's lust filled words touched Celia's ears, the young woman blushed lightly and gave her an equally teasing smirk.

"What sort of sins are we talking about?" She asked, her tone playful, yet it came off as innocent still. However, Zienna would be able to tell that Celia had some form of experience or knowledge when it came to the carnal "sins" of mortal being. After all, Celia was a vampire, a rather attractive one at that. There was little room for doubt in thinking that the young lady knew at least a few things concerning the topic.

Before the conversation could be finished, however, they were interrupted by a cold wind. Apparently Lily's warning had come just in time. Celia herself quickly twisted her cane and a locking mechanism would thud from it, she then slid out a strong blade from the shaft of her staff. The staff glistened for a moment as the dim light of the street lights reflected off of it. She was more than prepared for whatever was coming next.

From the corners and shadows of darkness, tiny little shadow Heartless scurried about. They scaled up and down the walls and eventually came across their paths. Four little Shadow Heartless appeared, followed by three pools containing Neo-Shadows appeared before the trio. They all twitched and looked upon their victims with what looked like anticipation for their hearts.

Celia giggled and felt the energy run through her. Her step had become more relaxed, but she was now feeling the adrenaline as those interesting creatures came about. Celia looked along the length of her blade, before she kissed it softly and pointed it to the creatures.

"Which one of you cuties want to be sliced into first?" Celia asked with a dark tone.

This prompted all four of the Shadow heartless to charge at them with their goofy footing and lunge. When they lunged, they quickly swiped their claws back and forth, across themselves in an attempt to try and slash at the trio. Celia laughed at their attempted, finding many openings to exploit with each of their claw movements. The girl dodged to the far left, in order to get to the farthest Shadow on her left side. When she did, she quickly lunged forward and stabbed her blade with the same motion, quickly breaking through the creature's attack and stabbing it right through the chest. The other three could be dealt with by Lily and Zienna.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Mon May 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Lily listened to the two while they bantered and allowed herself to clear her mind. Lily raised an eyebrow at the two's provocative conversation, but waved it off in her head. She didn't mind such conversation, but where it concerned her elder twin, it was sort of odd for her to hear such things. Either way, the young woman expected trouble immediately after warning the two to watch for it. Her hunches were normally correct when assuming things were coming after them, but what appeared as their assailants, were nothing more than shadow traversing imps. Lily raised her eyebrows at them all and ended up putting her hands upon the butts of her guns. Her own excitement started to boil, but she was concentrated and stoic still.

Lily waited for sudden attacks or movements, but sure enough she wasn't disappointed. Four of the creatures leaped at them with the eagerness to shred into their bodies. Lily didn't have to turn to see that her sister was already on the move and more than likely dispatched one already. The younger twin, when the creatures finally got in close, quickly drew Grace and Glory, her machine revolvers and pulled their triggers. Lily aimed for two of the three remaining and went for the head. Considering the guns were in semi-auto, it was a bullet for each of them. The bullets would find their marks given how close the Shadow heartless were to her and how fast the bullets came out. Lily left the last one for Zienna, in case she wanted to get in on the fun as well.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue May 12, 2015 12:12 am

The first wave composed of those tiny imps with beady yellow eyes that were little to no problem for the three. Celia took one out and Lily handled two, leaving Zienna with just one to play with. She hoped the next waves were a little more interesting. This attack barely got her pulse to rise, and even then it was because she felt agitated remembering them attack the small town they stayed in before landing in this desolate place.

She easily avoided the swipes by twisting and turning as they came at her, almost like she was dancing around the poor thing, and when she found a sweet spot just behind the Shadow when it overextended, she threw a heavy blow to its head, momentarily disorienting it. That's when she picked it up and hugged it close to her chest. Her wings wrapped around her body, hiding the impish creature from sight. The display looked cute at first, but if her evil smirk had anything to reveal, it would show that the cutesy show wasn't going to last long.

The temperature of the air around her raised at a alarming rate, and then her body was suddenly engulfed in dark blue flames. She tightened her grip around the Shadow as it squirmed to escape its personal inferno, but only a moment later, it succumbed to its fate. It dropped with a thud as Zienna's wings folded into her back again. A chuckle escaped her as she rejoined the other two, pointing to the farthest Neo-Shadow that popped out from their pools. "I call dibs on the cute one~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue May 12, 2015 1:53 am

"Awww, Zienna, that's not fair! They're all cute!" Celia complained and pouted just slightly. Rather than let Zienna have all the fun, the girl took a preemptive approach and formed a ball of water at her mouth. She spit the beach-ball shaped ball of water out towards the Neo-Shadow on her side of the field. The ball flew fast and attempted to slam into the neo-shadow with a decent amount of force.

The water ball, when it flew towards one of the neo-shadows, prompted all of them to immediately duck into their pools of shadow. The one Celia aimed for ended up quickly swimming through the ground and strafing to get behind her. Once it did, it came up and spun into the air, it's claws out and ready to shred at Celia's back. Another attempted to swim directly below Lily and once it was in place, spring up and attempt to scratch at her legs with its vicious digits. Lastly, the one Zienna called as hers, tried to wait the whole thing out, swimming quickly and in sporadic patterns, to throw off the succubus and strike when it felt as if she was confused enough. This creature lunged directly at her with semi-impressive speed and tried to stab the succubus with its claws.

Celia only smiled as she watched the shadow travel to her backside. Before its hit could land on her, Celia performed a backflip over the Neo-Shadow and got a good distance behind it. She merely stuck her sword forward and waited for what would happen next. The Neo-Shadow turned around and was getting ready to launch itself at her again, but was suddenly struck by Celia's Beach Ball Surprise attack, that bounced off of the wall and slammed into the Neo-Shadow. The force of the attack was enough to send the creature flying into Celia's blade and impaling itself with enough force to kill it.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Tue May 12, 2015 2:06 am

Lily designated her target and depended on her other teammates to get to their targets. For some odd reason, the place they were currently in forced Celia to focus on only a few targets at a time. That was when the realization hit her, when she remembered that she split the bulk of her power and left it back on their own universe. Lily huffed and mentally cursed herself for doing so, since actually having to concentrate on aiming bothered her. Nonetheless, she waited for the Neo-Shadow to make its move. They appeared to show synchronized movements, as when Celia launched her attack, it caused them all to go on the defensive. Lily had to take on the one in the middle, which was appropriate given their positions.

The gunslinger watched closely as the shadow quickly dodged into its own shadow. The creature quickly swam to get underneath her. At the moment the creature took its aim off of her, Lily popped one of her abilities, "Not There." A double was created in her place and every trace of the real Lily had been taken off the map completely. Nothing of her could be sensed. When the Neo-Shadow popped up and attempted to assault the double, all it hit was a distorted and falsified image of the woman. The creature would more than likely be left confused from it not hitting its true mark and be left open for punishment. Lily switched her firing mode to full-auto and fired off 9 shots from each gun. She used the slight kickback to shoot up from the creatures back to its head. Hopefully the creature would have fallen after that.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 am

Zienna smirked at the comment about all the Neoshadows being cute. She guessed that was true, but the one she claimed was special to her. Between the three of them, that one made eye contact with her, allowing her to see the longing it had for her, to cut her into pieces with its long claws. As it dove under along with the rest of its friends to evade Celia's attack, Zienna kept her eyes trained on her mark. It was the last to reach its target, thus the last to be dispatched, but also the only one to land an attack on the three girls, but the consequences may have been a little heavy.

"OOH~" Zienna moaned as the Neoshadow's claw went straight through her stomach. A little blood dripped from the succubus' sultry smile. One of her hands held the Neoshadow's, keeping its claws where it was while she brought the palm of her free hand to her lips, and in a provocative display, blew a kiss at the shadow spawn, dark blue smoke coming out of her lips. It stood there, stunned while Zienna slid out of the claws, seemingly savoring the cringe-worthy sensation in her body.

She pointed a finger at it while tilting her head. "Show me how much you can take." she said with a giggle. Hearing the command, the Neoshadow raised its claws and began mutilating itself with an impressive display of recklessness. It tore at its own chest, scratched its own limbs, and all without taking its eyes off of the succubus, who was smiling in content. Watching it slowly slipping away at its own claws was entertaining, but she had another thing she needed the shadow to do.

As it raised its claws again, to finish itself off, Zienna wagged her fingers. "Ap-ap-ap! Not yet." She removed one of the chains from her gauntlet and gave it to the Neoshadow. "I need you to find some of my friends. Show them the chain and lead them to us. And hurry!" Nodding, the shadow dove into its pool and darted back into the shadows to carry out its orders.

With her attention back to herself, Zienna licked the blood from her lips, looked at her wounds and shrugged, not even looking a bit bothered by them. In a few seconds, the five holes in her abdominal area closed. The blood was the only thing left to mark where she had been injured. She put her hand to her hip and turned to the twins. "You should learn to play with your food~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue May 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Celia was done with her enemy and put her blade away back into its shaft. She stretched out and yawned, looking towards Lily's, only to see it receive 18 bullets to its back before falling. The only one let was to see Zienna's and in Celia's opinion, the succubus was having a good time. What shocked the girl was how Zienna willingly allowed herself to be stabbed. Celia tilted her head and went over to stand next to her sister, watching as Zienna seemingly charmed the Neo-Shadow into mutiliating itself.

"She's good, real good. Guess that's the power you get as a succubus no doubt?" She asked Lily quietly, not wanting to interrupt Zienna's show. The young girl would openly admit that she was feeling strangely aroused by the whole things. She wondered what pain like that would feel, if she had the durability and type of drive that the succubus had. But that was why magic was so potent, as well as blood. The end of Zienna's display had her using the Neo-Shadow as a lure and attaching a chain to it. She told it to go find her friends and with any luck, they'd be somewhere near. Zienna turned towards them and licked her lips at the exact same time Celia did.

The young girl had been staring heavily at the blood on Zienna's stomach. Her wounds healed up nicely, but the blood remained there and Celia was feeling a little "starved." She took a deep breath, allowing Zienna's words to fill her head when she said they should have learned to play with their food. That thought allowed her to think of the advice her elder sister gave her and break her away from the obviously rude and intense concentration on Zienna's blood.

"S-Sorry!" She said suddenly, a blush on her face. Celia giggled and looked up at Zienna's face to get her mind off the blood. "My big sister always warned against playing with my food. She said you'll never know when it'll suddenly jump up to kill you, so make sure it's secured in the torture chamber. My torture chamber isn't here, so... No play time for me just yet!" Celia said all too happily, showing that she had a particular knack and interest in torture.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Tue May 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Lily reappeared after the unloading of bullets she put into the back of the Neo-Shadow. Her double disappeared and she released a deep breath she held earlier. Lily looked towards her sister and nodded. Their job was nearly done, but they had their third party member who needed to finish up with her target. Lily stood close to her sister and watched Zienna's display of endurance and pleasure. More than likely, Lily felt that Zienna and Celia would get along a lot easier than she could. The reason for that is Lily is a very cut and dry person, not really able to enjoy the finer things of battle, unlike the succubus and her sister.

It was as if on instinct that Lily turned towards her sister and nudged her gently. Between the two, Celia needed blood a lot more often than Lily did. That was attributed to Lily being unnaturally calm and loose, while her elder sister was always excited and all over the place. Vampires needed blood for a lot of reasons that were helpful to their being, but energy was one of those reasons. Lily didn't have a problem with looking at the blood on Zienna's stomach. The young woman stretched herself out and listened as the two bantered.

"Shoot to kill, never to wound." Lily spoke out, but more to her sister. They both had very differing philosophies on the act of killing.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed May 13, 2015 1:42 am

Her finger touched a corner of her lips, the arm supported at the elbow by the other just above the waist. "Mmm~ A torture chamber, you say?" Zienna put one foot slightly in front of the other, pointing towards the girl. The succubus felt the young woman's arousal, which made her want to provoke some type of reaction. "I'd like a tour sometime. It sounds like a nice place~" It wasn't just something she said to get the girl riled up, Zienna was genuinely interested, and hoped to play around in there. There was just something about pain that made her question why people avoid it so much, since she felt it was just a sharper sense of pleasure.

Zienna crossed her arms as she turned to Lily, who had been quiet most of the time since their meeting. "You and your older sister would get along with Wolfie. He likes getting straight to the point too." Just as she said that, she could feel minor tremors on the ground. "Speak of the devil." She turned towards a wide alley in between two dark-colored buildings. As the giant got closer, its eyes were trained on the two girls he didn't recognize, but his stance was relaxed. He didn't feel like any of them were threatening Zienna at the moment, so his large ax was kept resting against his shoulder, kept balanced by an iron grip.

As he walked into full view, his full, muscular, twelve-feet height was illuminated by the spectral lights around them. He was heavily armored, had a tail which dragged behind him and also covered in armor, and only four fingers on each hand, but did he ever look so capable of crushing skulls with a singlehanded squeeze. He stopped a short distance away to survey the environment, his helmet staying put as his eyes scanned the dead bodies.

Zienna clapped her hands together. "Celia, Lily," she started "this is Wolfram. Wolfram, meet Celia and Lily. Darling little twins aren't they?"

Wolfram would stare at them for a moment before giving a half-hearted nod, but overall he kept stoic like a statue. He didn't show it, but Zienna felt that he was relieved to see her safe.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Wed May 13, 2015 3:26 am

"Oh, oh! I'll try to bring it one of these days. We should definitely find some way to keep in touch, when I gain the ability to do so!" Celia said and began to bounce happily. The vampire girl was quite glad that she had found someone else, who shared in a lot of the same interests as her. Celia felt comfortable enough around Zienna to the point of where she placed her staff onto her back. The staff was held by an apparatus on the back of Celia's chainmail vest, which was left hidden by her robe.

"Who is Wolf...?" Celia asked with a small smile but that question was soon answered the minute she felt the tremors. She felt the vibrations beneath her feet and looked towards yonder. Eventually, a tall, tall even at the distance Celia was seeing the man at, came onto the scene. He was heavily armored, brandish a giant ax and had large, observing eyes that peered through a helmet. He was introduced as Wolfram, one of Zienna's aforementioned partners who now stood before them. Celia's eyes widened and she happily bounced when she saw the hulking solider. "Oh my gosh, sis, look!~ He's so big, just like ******!" The name Celia mentioned was extremely foreign and couldn't be heard correctly, without the knowledge that was bestowed upon the young girl years before. The only other people who would have been able to understand and repeat the name, were those in Celia's family. Celia happily waved towards Wolfram before she turned her attention to Lily.

"I think Wolf and Lily will get along the most. They will have that cool, silent people stare and nod. Just like the badass duos in the animes!" She said happily and would stare with sparkly eyes into her sister's eyes.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Wed May 13, 2015 3:41 am

Lily took to observing the area around them further once more, double checking to make sure that the enemies they felled, wouldn't try sneaking up on them. Lily was relaxed, but she wasn't at ease, not entirely. The young lady observed and listened. Celia had found a new friend and as long as the older twin was happy, she was happy as well. A soft smile showed itself on Lily's lips. She enjoyed watching her sister be happy and felt that the girl displayed enough of the emotions for the both of them.

Eventually, Zienna mentioned that the both of them would have made good friends with another one of her acquaintances. Lily humorously joked in her head that Zienna had her hunches normally correct as well. That was when the twins were introduced to the towering figure that was introduced as Wolfram. Celia showed her appreciation of meeting the man with her chipper attitude and hand wave. Lily gave a slight nod at the same time Wolfram did, only solidifying Celia's previous assumption that they would be like those pairs, in one of the older twin's shows. Lily blushed slightly and shot a small glare towards her sister. She didn't like how easily Celia was able to just blurt out such things with a smile on her face.

"Quiet." The young lady said softly.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 am

Zienna chuckled at the pairing Celia had in mind for Lily and Wolfram. She was right, they'd look great like that. The succubus could imagine the two of them staring down the enemy with stone-cold, emotionless glares before wiping them out of existence, void of remorse, the two of them not even bothering to stay and savor their carnage.

The demoness looked to the reptilian questioningly. "Did you see Isis or Nero on the way here?" she asked, only for him to rotate his hand slightly. "No, huh? Well, my agent should be able to find her before my influence wares off."

"Kraa! Kraa!" A grating call descended from the skies, bringing it with it the beating of wings. An ash-colored raven perched itself on the blade of Wolfram's ax and tilted its head at the twins. It shuffled along the blade's edge before flying and harmlessly taking residence on Lily's head.

"Looks like Nero likes you, Lily," Zienna said after aborting a chuckle. "So that just leaves Isis then..." The raven screeched in affirmation.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Wed May 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Celia giggled lightly at how her sister responded to her. The young girl was having fun after all and enjoyed a few good jokes after a battle. Slowly, Zienna's team was coming back together and the arrival of the raven, Nero, attested to that. Celia looked at the bird and waved to it as well, a big smile on her face. The young lady watched as the bird flew off from the perch of Wolf's head, to make its new resting spot Lily's head. Celia couldn't help it and started to giggle more. The reason for this, was that between Celia and Lily, they both knew why the bird more than likely took a liking to the withdrawn girl.

"Sis, sis! I think Nero can tell, I think Nero can tell!" Celia said happily, knowing more than likely that the rest of them would have been lost. Celia looked over to Zienna and Wolf, taking a minute to catch her breath. "Lily can talk to birds! We also think that she may be a bird too, because she does this thing where she turns into a crow... Or was it a raven? Well, either way, she does this thing and it allows her to fly and spread death everywhere! It's so cool!" Celia explained, knowing that she more than likely was receiving massive hate and annoyance from her younger twin. However, it didn't matter to Celia, thanks to her cheerful and upbeat attitude.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next