MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open)

Post by Celia Darkson Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 am

W-What...?" Celia asked, her eyes widened at the fact that the succubus called her something more than just a plaything. The mage found it to be a heightened form of flattery that Zienna was probably doing as a way to whittle away at her guard, but it sounded so genuine. She had practically been complimented by the woman and it made her happy, oddly enough given the situation. Yet it was something she wanted to hear again. Her entire thought process was basing the fact that because Zienna was a succubus, she was merely using her to feed her own essence. This wasn't the case, as the woman clearly showed signs of a certain level of affection towards her. A kiss, followed by a lick was what was felt next on a physical level, to her body. It made her shudder, squeak out in what she deemed "forbidden" pleasure.

When it came to her lower back having pressure applied to it, Celia hesitantly, yet unconsciously, wrapped her arms around Zienna. She held her close as their bodies continued to mingle together in this form of teasing intimacy. While continuing and easing into everything, the girl had taken care to record each every feeling associated with every touch. Her body had given in completely, wanting the pleasure that she knew the succubus could give her. Her mind was on the fence, however and didn't know whether it should let itself be clouded by the deviant thoughts of intimacy.Eventually, her mind allowed himself the freedom to wander just this once in the succubus's world, to see if it were something it'd like to do again. After all, intimacy with all of its topics included, was something Celia hadn't even touched upon until now.

Her body relaxed along with the mind and she had surrendered herself momentarily to Zienna. Her kisses left shocks through her body and the gentle touching of her rear caused her to breathe out heavily, as she leaned her body further into the woman's grasp.

"Z-Zienna, please, don't go too far? The two could be coming back at any moment now, so it'd be unwise for us to do too much until the, so please... Be gentle with me?" Celia pleaded through hushed tones and tilted her flushed face to the woman who caressed her.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sis, I Think We May Be Lost!~ (open)

Post by Lily Darkson Sun May 31, 2015 2:36 am

Lily only quickened the pace of their walk with the many thoughts that decorated her mind. She wanted to ask so many questions, touch the weapons more and just get to know Isis's back story, plus more. The faster they got to the others, the better off it'd allow them to settle. The gunslinger wanted this to happen and wouldn't let anything stop her at that point. Nonetheless, she continued to listen to what the animus said when it came to sacrificing one's self for the safety of others. When it registered that it was her family that implanted the creed into her head, Lily became more understanding. She nodded her head and walked closer to Isis. A small, gentle hand reached out and grabbed several of the woman's fingers.

"Thank you. I'll learn healing magic to help you next time." She said and looked up into the animus's eyes with a small, soft smile. Lily was showing a more child-like display when she held Isis's fingers and gently swayed her hand as they walked. Eventually, they would begin to near the meeting point. A thought crossed her mind and the gunslinger wondered how her sister fared. Something in the girl's mind told her that something devious was being brewed between the succubus and older twin.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:00 am

With Celia fully submitting her mind and body to the succubus, Zienna pressed their bodies together tightly, letting each feel the other with greater detail through the fabric that covered the white-haired mage. Zienna herself pressed against the girl's... assets, to tease on what she was about to be subjected to. Giving her bottom a playful pinch, the succubus leaned in to Celia's ear. "Would it be so bad for them to see us this way? I wouldn't think so. But perhaps you are right. We wouldn't want them to become jealous, would we?" she whispered with a hot breath. "Maybe we can explore further when we find a place that's a little more private, hmm~? Just the two of us~"

Zienna kissed the girl's lips again and diverted her hand to Celia's stomach, rubbing it in circles before slipping under her robes to continue doing so without the fabric muffling out the sensation for the two of them. "Nice... smooth as silk... tender... warm... the succubus began describing what she felt under the robes in between breaks of their kiss. "... still so pure... untouched."

Her hand slid upward, tracing the center of Celia's chest until she could feel the girl's heartbeat in her palms. "From here, I could go left or right, send a little pulse down your nerves with a little clasp and squeeze," she said, teasing her described movements minutely, but not actually touching the girl's assets, even though she wanted to. There was a time for self-control after all...

Nero kraa'd softly, alerting the succubus that the other two were approaching. Zienna sighed, a little bit disappointed. "Well Celia, looks like we'll have to finish this another time~" Zienna leaned in again and kissed the girl deeply, letting the kiss last for as long as time allowed. Nero sounded again and Zienna wiped way the drool from both their faces and gently got to her feet, turning around to face the two scouts, stretched, and faked a yawn. "That was a nice nap~ Well, I take it your scouting mission was a success?" Zienna took notice of the wound on Isis' chest and pursed her lips, but soon smirked when she saw the two holding hands in a very cute manner. "And it seems like you had a little fun. Are you okay, Isis?" she asked worriedly, walking up to them to examine the wound closer, and also to keep them a bit farther from Celia to give her some space as she 'woke up' from her 'nap'. "What about you, Lily?"

=====

Isis gave Lily a questioning look as she felt her take her hand, thinking she was going to ask a question. She'd soon return the gunslinger's smile with her own when she heard that Lily was willing to learn healing magic to help her next time. The animus was happy that the girl cared for her enough to consider learning something new for the simple reason of helping her out in the future. What's more, Isis looked forward to that 'next time' she mentioned. "Thank you. I'll look forward for when our paths cross again..."

The animus saw the others, and curiously looked at them for a bit. Wolfram hasn't moved at all with Nero on his head, but that was normal for them. Zienna however was laying down, and she momentarily grew worried that they had been attacked. The feeling was dispelled when the succubus stood up, apparently being woken up from her nap, although after seeing Celia laid beside her, Isis doubted that was the case, but she didn't say anything about it.

Zienna approached her and asked about her wounds, to which Isis reassured her that it wasn't anything serious. "It's just a flesh wound..." she said in hushly before she bathed herself in light and her wounds closed, leaving just the blood to mark where she was hit. But that was soon wiped away by the cloth Lily gave to her. Isis held it back to her with a gentle, if not nervous, smile. "Sorry for all the blood I got on it. I can clean it for you if we find some water..."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:15 am

Their bodies touched fully as their assets mingled further. Celia felt Zienna's body on hers and closed her eyes to get a better idea for the feeling. Her bottom was pinched, which made her lean even more into the woman's touch and caused her to squeak out a moan. Due to her submissive condition, all the mage could do was listen as the woman whispered hotly into her ear. The breath was tickling, tantalizing and tempting, she liked the feeling However, the succubus listened to Celia's words, much to her pleasure. The white-haired vampire didn't want her sister to see her in such a state, but then again, remembered that Lily was nicknamed "Eagle Eye" for a reason. For all intents and purposes, as they grew closer, the younger twin would be able to see she and Zienna in the mix at the moment.

"S-Somewhere private would be nice..." She spoke, almost amazed by what she was suddenly saying. Celia didn't have much time to think on what was going on with her, due to the fact that her body was suddenly being felt up beneath the fabric. Zienna's hand was sending a whole slew of tingling signals through the girl's body and she unconsciously urged her to go higher. Each compliment the brown-haired woman gave to the mage, the more she seemed to response with a tiny moan between the kisses. One could tell the vampire girl was getting into it when her hands started to rub the blindfolded girl's back in a circular manner. Celia's eyes shot open when her winged friend had begun to touch the outline between her chest. Her assets had bounced only gently when she squirmed just a bit. "No... Not there..." She thought.

All was settled, however, when Zienna realized she couldn't go on any further. The recon party had arrived and it was time for their sinful acts to stop. Doing so involved one final, long, deep kiss that Celia allowed herself to indulge in completely. She only did this because it was the final kiss and that was it. Their drool was wiped up from both of their mouths and white-haired girl had gently licked up the rest out of instinct. The vampire had been freed, but knew that if it were in another place she would have had much more taken from her After that, the succubus pretended she had woken up from a nap and the mage took it as a sign to do the same. It was a few seconds after her friend left, that she pretended to get up, yawning and wiping up any remaining drool, while rubbing her eyes in a sleepy-like manner.

"Lily!" Celia had suddenly shouted, her demeanor reverting back to its normal, hyperactive self in the blink of an eye. Clearly there was something wrong with the girl and she had handled the aftermath of her rather passionate feelings well. She went over to her little sister and started to jump around Lily and Isis, wondering if the had any news. "Well...? Is the coast clear?" The golden-eyed girl asked excitedly.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:34 am

"As do I." The gunslinger said softly and with a final smile, she turned away from Isis to look towards the others. The woman's crystal clear eyes were able to see Celia and Zienna in quite an awkward position. She tilted her head at the image and had no idea what was going on. The girl was probably the most innocent Darkson in the entire family, so with her mentality, she only thought the two were lying down with each other as way of head support and warmth. After all, they hadn't set up a form of tent, so there was no way for them to seek any other shelter besides their clothing.

Zienna eventually came up and over to them, asking if everything had went okay and if they had fun. Oddly enough, the young girl did have fun with everything that happened. She enjoyed the fighting, the injuries and the adrenaline that pumped through her heart. Everything about that entire trip was exhilarating and the gunslinger was glad to have shared the experience with Isis. Her hand's grip had tightened only slightly around her crush's fingers. Lily looked up at the blindfolded succubus and nodded softly to her question. The girl had indeed enjoyed their little dangerous excursion.

Isis eventually handed back Lily's handkerchief and apologized for all the blood that she got on it. The girl gently shook her head and motioned for the animus to look closely at what she was going to do next. The ebony-haired vampire slipped her fangs out, hoping that her friend wouldn't have been startled by their appearance. Almost as if on purpose, Lily shamelessly slid her tongue out and ran it along the cloth, before she put a good amount of it into her mouth. Her fangs dug into the cloth and she used her saliva to wet and moisten the cloth, letting some of the dried blood become runny again. She gave it a real good suck, slowly dragging it out of her mouth with a "pop." Just like that, a good amount of Isis's blood had been cleaned from the handkerchief and the girl managed to get a taste of her blood. Some of it lingered on the corner of her lips, so she licked it up rather seductively. The entire time she held eye-contact with Isis and the woman would be able to see them change to a crimson-red color. The gunslinger loved the taste of her blood.

After doing so, it was time to listen to Celia and what she needed to ask. Of course, the first thing she asked was about the mission. It was a resounding success and they had a clear cut path to the castle now, so all they had to do was walk with the rest of the group. Soon enough, they'd claim the castle as theirs under the Darkson banner. The gunslinger turned towards her sister and gave her a soft smile.

"The recon mission was a success. Let's hurry and move. We need you to use your magic soon." Lily suggested and looked towards the rest of the group to confirm that they heard it.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Zienna watched as Isis mended herself, letting her get rid of that unsightly gash on her perfect skin. She had returned the handkerchief and apologized for the blood. Zienna simply smiled after seeing that. Isis was always the softy. The succubus thought the little exchange meant they would be on their way now, but it seemed fate had a little scene to play for her. A simple delight that would have enticed her timid companion, especially after what she had whispered so devilishly into her ear, just before they left. It was time to see if her seeds of mischief bloomed.

As Lily sucked the blood out of the cloth in that manner, Zienna couldn't help but lick her own lips. She wasn't a vampire, but seeing the way the girl was looking right at the animus while drinking her blood made her want to have a taste as well. But more importantly, it gave the succubus a pretty good idea how well their play date went. It was satisfying to say the least.

Once Lily's display was done and addressed her twin, Zienna nudged the animus and flashed her a smile. Having known the succubus for a while, Isis would know what it meant. "Onwards we go then!" Zienna chirped, walking alongside Celia as they group made their way to their new destination, with Wolfram and Nero at the back of the pack.. Leaning slightly as they walked, the demoness whispered to the mage. "Don't forget we still need to find somewhere private for the two of us, Celia~"

=====

Isis, in sync with Lily, licked her lips as the last of her blood was taken by the girl's tongue and drawn into her mouth. The animus gulped, her head once again burning red. Was that Lily's way of flirting with her? Did Zienna really hit the mark on how the gunslinger felt? Watching the memory of the girl's lips drawing out the blood from the cloth had made her body feel a little warm. It wasn't a fever, but she recognized the feeling. She usually got this whenever Zienna was helping her with...

Isis shook her head just as she was nudged by the succubus, who gave her a look that deepened her blush. She looked down and followed the succubus as they began their trek. As they went, Isis found herself constantly glancing towards the gunslinger. The animus clasped her hands together and idly floated along, the image of Lily drinking her blood still lingering in her mind.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Celia raised an eyebrow when she watched her younger twin's display of absent-minded seduction. She knew that Lily had no experience with that sort of stuff and chalked it up to the inner vampire inside of her, lusting for her taste of blood. A coy smile appeared on her lips and she wanted to go over to her sister, whisper sweet nothings in her ear and then run off once everything was said and done. However, she knew time was of the essence, so she designated herself as the group leader, charging off first ahead of everyone. All they needed to do was follow the same path the gunslinger and Isis formed for them and then they were solid thereafter.

When to the thought, Celia had been a little parched herself. The silver-haired woman wondered what a succubus's blood would taste like, so the thought itched at her in all the right places, when she thought of a way to possibly get back Zienna for her humiliating defeat. A grin formed onto her lips and she wondered when she'd be able to get the woman back. The mage turned around and saw the composition of their group. Nero and Wolfram at the flank, Isis, Zienna and Lily up in front with her. Spotting the winged-woman immediately, the mage grinned wider. Once they had joined up with her, Celia started leading the group again. It wasn't until the blindfolded succubus mentioned the private room for them, that a cold, lustful shiver ran down her body. That was a first for her and she glared playfully towards the brown-haired woman when she mentioned it.

"O-Of course, but don't get the wrong idea... I'm only using that as a form of r-research. You haven't won anything, only my curiosity..." She feigned a sort of confidence that she knew had been diminished from all the kisses. Truth be told, she liked kissing. The act of it with her puffy lips crashing onto another's was something that made her giddy. Celia didn't know why that was the case, but it was something the mage wanted to do again. A blush took to her face in the thought process and she had hoped Zienna wasn't looking at her when it occurred. Knowing her luck through, the red-faced girl was more than likely showing her weakness to her.

A sting of retribution came, though, as they continued to walk the cleared path to the castle. The private room was going to be her chance to get a taste of a succubus's blood. She wanted to sink her teeth so badly into the woman and just drink from her. A painful, yet pleasurable toothache ran through her mouth and the girl found her fangs slipping out to become more visible. Celia felt a hunger take her over, but she was going to wait until they were alone to make prey out of Zienna.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Lily tilted her head at Isis when it seemed like the woman was a bit off. The reasoning for this was due to her seeing the animus copy her tongue's motion, she licked up the remaining blood. That made the gunslinger assume she had more, so she licked her lips in the same manner one more time just to make sure. Eventually, she found herself totally clean, but distracted when the older twin started to head off. She glared a little at her, chastising her mentally for always being so eager to run off without a second thoughts. Without much of an option, the younger twin went off and had her hands on the butts of her guns. A small sigh escaped her lips.

It didn't take long for the others to catch up, since Celia had stopped to wait for them. Isis eventually joined them on the frontlines, while Nero and Wolfram stayed in the rear. A soft smile broke her normally stoic face when she saw the animus join by her side. Subtly and with a sneaky motive, Lily moved herself so that she was positioned next to Isis and rather close to her. While they walked, the girl had often felt the eyes of the beautiful woman peer at her every so often. A bold move on the gunslinger's part, was when she reached out and took one of Isis's hands into her own.

"I can fight with one hand." She assured her crush, letting her know that if they were to be jumped by anymore creatures, that she'd still be in the capacity to fight. Not only that, should she have to use both hands, Lily figured that they'd just break off the contact immediately and get serious.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:37 pm

The lust had yet to simmer down from the succubus' body, and she had half the mind to quickly snatch the young mage and fly her off somewhere they could be alone. The temptation was almost overwhelming, her wings had already extended a little in preparation for a pounce. There were so many buildings she could have chosen from. Surely one had a perfect room for just the two of them. Something out of the way in case her sister came looking for her. Tracing the girl's spine from top to bottom, Zienna grinned, imagining the young and tender skin she believed the mage had, using the details of her textures she felt when her hand went under her robes. When Celia turned around to address her little reminder, the succubus had already masked her face with something other than lust.

After listening to Celia's assurance that their private room would be for research only, Zienna grinned, already setting her mind to challenge that. And when she saw the pink shade on the girl, she slightly quickened her pace until she was close enough to sling her arms around her from behind, applying a little pressure to stop the two of them in their tracks for a few moments, enough to let Lily and Isis walk a few steps ahead. Her head was right beside Celia's and partially hidden from view of the other girls from that angle. With a soft salacious chuckle that seemed to carry a dark omen, Zienna whispered into the mage's ear, slowly, lowly, and making her breath roll on her skin, "That sounds good, Celia dear. I'll make sure to teach you as much as you can handle~"

Before she let go of her, Zienna rubbed her head against Celia's and gave her a gentle squeeze. With her teasing done for that moment, she continued walking, but was slow enough so that Celia didn't get left too far behind, in case she needed a few seconds to recover. The demoness soon saw the little touch of affection between Lily and Isis, making her smile happily. This time for Isis' happiness, and not because their plan had blossomed.

=====

When she noticed Lily so close to her, Isis began to lower the frequency of her glances, not wanting to be caught in the act. It was difficult since her heightened senses all pointed towards her, which made her visibly fidget with her fingers nervously. She wanted to sink into the Reaver so badly, but there was only so much space for that kind of retreat.

The animus gasped when her hand felt Lily's once again, surprised as she was taken from her musings, but strangely calm as her fingers interweaved with the girl's. Her hands were so soft too. She smiled at Lily, showing her how happy she was being by her side like that.

Copying Lily's previous motions, Isis playfully swung their hands as they headed down the path. She didn't know why, she just felt compelled to do so. "So can I," she said in reply to her crush's assurance, giving her a shy smile.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Celia was suddenly stopped by the succubus, feeling the pressure applied to her when the woman placed her arms around her. Her words began to tickle against the mage's skin, her body shivered underneath the feeling and her blush intensified. Some part of her was able to smell the lust that stained the air around the woman. Zienna promised her to teach her how much she could learn, the words warming her in so many odd ways. The vampire girl's breath hitched a bit and she turned to give the brown-haired woman a glare. Their hands were suddenly clasped into one other and then her body squeezed, as the blindfolded woman cuddled against her.

"P-Please... I can handle anything you throw at me. I just hope you're ready for my bites." The young mage retorted by revealing her sharpened fangs. Giving her lineage, plus the amount of power for her possible, Celia's fangs were a bit more elongated and sharper than most vampires. She even let out a hiss, that was actually quite intimidating, showing her growing frustration towards the whole situation.

After it was all said and done, the older twin looked towards the younger and found that Lily had been holding hands with the animus. A smirk came to her lips, as she never once saw her younger sister able to just touch someone so willingly, let alone even acknowledge them. The two of them were growing up in their own ways an Celia was glad that Lily was growing more as a person. Between them, one had to be the monster and the other, the more stable.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:39 pm

The gunslinger suddenly felt competitive and this was seen when during their walk, she had a bit of a bounce to her steps. Her head turned up to Isis and she walked closer to her, to the point of where they'd occasionally brush shoulders. She smiled at her and wanted to see how good the woman was when it came to skills of feat. "I can shoot a target over 1,000 yards with my eyes closed." Lily said softly, a small smirk touching her lips. After doing so, the grip tightened ever so slightly.

Oddly enough, the young vampire girl continued her cute antics, unaware that she was doing it subconsciously. Isis was more than likely the first person she had been that close with, who wasn't family and the first person she had some sort of attraction to. The thought didn't bug her one bit, no, it made her rather pleased, because she figured that she was just an anti-social little girl, whose only interest was warfare. She figured herself a tool and that was it, but something about the animus caused the gunslinger to feel just a bit more close to an actual person.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by That Concealed Individual Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:09 am

Shadows. They were everywhere, of course. They were never their own shapes. The shadow, you see, always borrows a form from something else. Even the Heartless themselves were merely reflections of the nature of the hearts they were formed from, or the worlds they inhabited. It is the nature of Darkness to take from its surroundings, before swallowing it whole.

But there was something distinctly different about this shadow. This was more than any mere Heartless. Stronger than a purebood by sheer natural ability, able to not only hunt its prey, but do so much more. Intelligent, with a lust for causing suffering and confusion before consuming its victims, and rare enough to the point where not even the Prince of Darkness Lenneth would know of its existence.
It was not a Heartless. It was more than even that; it was Darkness itself, manifested, alive, thinking, and deadly. In another time and age, it had shown itself to a young Keyblade Master. Now, it appeared by a new hand...

And it was watching them.
Its golden eyes observed its targets. It had been sent here for something, by its creator. These Heartless were nothing. But this creature had no opinions. It was not here for anything but its orders.

Slowly, it began to change. It was no longer a shade in the night, but something much, much worse. Leaping from the pinnacle of a nearby building, the creature walked towards the trio. Black skinned, black clothed, with long, black hair and empty, yellow, glowing eyes, it approached them without a sound. Hooded, holding dual revolvers, two daggers at its sides and a blank look on its face...it almost looked...
It almost looked like Lily Darkson.

And it was Lily Darkson.
It was Anti-Lily.

PLOT BOSS ENGAGE!

Plot Boss: Anti-Lily
HP: 50/50
Tier: 3
Stats:  | STR: 2 || END: 7 || MAG: 4 || SPE: 7 || AGI: 7 || SYNTH: 0
Skill Trees Active: Bullet Dancer's Rave (T2/T3 generated by RC) | Sniper's Symphony (generated by RC)
Weapons have been upgraded.
Spells have been added.

This boss is part of the site plot, and has been given prior authorization to participate in random threads by the plot team.
That Concealed Individual

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:13 am

Zienna giggled to herself. The thought of Celia's bites had made her look forward to their private time. Simply imagining those fangs burying deep into her skin, drawing out her blood, sending two painful stings from where they pricked... it would have been a sensation she hadn't felt in a long time. Yes, she had spent nights with vampires, and yes, she had her blood drawn out to be drank, sometimes almost leaving only so little for herself. It had always left her feeling light-headed after an encounter, but it wasn't something a good night's rest couldn't fix. And it made her feel rejuvenated every time as well. As if she had been reborn. If she had to choose the best thing she got out of those encounters, it would definitely be her ability to carry on with what she needed to do, even with only a portion of her blood remaining. Celia might have a use for that knowledge. Especially if and when the succubus got a little greedy.

The succubus, while in her musings, absentmindedly looked towards the skyline. It was a matter of chance that she managed to see a dark figure atop one of the buildings just before it jumped in front of them. It had a familiar form, but Zienna could tell there was trouble afoot. Or rather, she felt Wolfram feeling there was trouble afoot. Being someone who was literally made to find bad things in the eyes of those snooty Heaven-dwellers, Wolfram had a nose for finding trouble when it presented itself. She glanced back at the twelve-foot, armor-clad reptilian hybrid and saw that he was already overtaking the group with his ax at the ready.

Zienna clicked her tongue and Nero took to the skies and circled around. If worse comes to worse, he'd have to be pulled out of his raven body and draw his blade. If that time comes, the succubus could already imagine him making a fool out of himself in an attempt to impress the gunslinger. When she came to think about it, Nero and Isis never once met a person they were mutually attracted to in a way that was unlike their bonds to the succubus. It would be interesting to see the raven's stance on the whole thing.

=====

Isis felt Lily come even closer, and as if on instinct, the animus would randomly push herself slightly to her direction to brush up against the girl. This time, she found her eyes locked on hers, and made no attempt to break that lock. She tilted her head slightly to her challenge, unsure what she had meant at first, but when her hand was gently squeezed, she felt an urge to flaunt her skills as well, which was a first for her.

Sure, she would use what she could when it came to a fight, but she never really displayed it just to show off, and as such, she had trouble finding a match to Lily's flaunt. She could say that she could call lightning around her, but the girl had already seen that. Her skills with the blade wouldn't have much merit since she did get wounded during the ambush, and she didn't want to make it sound like Lily was putting her off her game. Floating would just have been cheating since Zienna and Nero could have done it naturally and without the use of a machine. And she wouldn't even dare think about what Zienna had taught her.

That's when the thought hit her. It was a perfect compliment to the girl's own skill. "I can sense--" she began to say, but a sudden signal invaded her sense, causing her to stop for a moment to look for the source. "you... I can sense you..." She looked up to where the signal was coming from, and saw a dark figure that jumped off the top of a building, landing without much impact.

"No... that's a fake..." Isis said, taking notice of the impostor's almost completely black form, and how it didn't have Lily's beautiful, light sapphire eyes, and instead only having a hollow yellow that appeared to be glowing. She saw Wolfram take the front, ready to engage, and readied herself as well, summoning a blade on her free hand. Her grip on Lily's hand tightened slightly. She wasn't going to let her get hurt again.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:10 am

Celia took the silence between she and Zienna as her winning the little back and forth. A part of the mage shivered, as she knew that because of her inexperienced body, she'd have a tough time resisting the will of the succubus. She even knew that the blindfolded-woman had more stamina than any creature she had come across thus far (besides the Elder Gods, of course). The vampire girl realized that the best way to go about defeating her rival in the art of stimulation, she'd have to whittle down her stamina. What better to that, than to drink her blood to the point of where barely any oxygen could be delivered to the rest of her body? A cruel smile took to her lips, but it wouldn't last for long.

A shadowy figure leaped from the ground and started to take form of something. When looking closely at the nearly all black figure, the elder twin was able to make out the shape of her own younger twin. Immediately, her smile dropped and she looked visibly annoyed. Her mirth had ended and she immediately reached her staff. Evil, pure evil came from the creature. Wherever it came from didn't matter, all the mag knew was that she was going to capture the creature and do unspeakable things to it. The reason for a sudden cause of hostility came from the fact that she could feel it off of Wolfram and Zienna, thus Anti-Lily as a threat. Staff drawn, Celia simply waited for it to make a move in order to get a feel of what they were up against.

No words were said or exchanged, it was time for battle.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 am

Lily and Isis had begun looking at each other more confidently now, enjoying each other's company. The ebony-haired girl found it rather adorable when her crush thought long and hard on what she could say, that would be able to top Lily's skill with her guns. From the looks of it, the animus had something in her mind and even started on it. However, she said something much more romantic. Isis claimed that she could sense her, despite the fact that they were so close together. A light blush kissed her cheeks, but it soon faded when she realized what the woman actually meant.

From the top of the building, crashing down to the ground, was an all-black clone of Lily. Her anti-form. When Lily gazed upon the figure... It was met with indifference. Spotting the beady yellow eyes from before, she already tagged it as an enemy and had only one course of action. Kill it where it stood. Everybody prepared themselves, with Wolfram taking to the front immediately. Isis squeezed Lily's hand and noticed that the animus had no real intention of letting her go, out of fear of getting hurt. For the time being, she released her grasp, giving Isis a small smile, followed by a nod. That was her promise to not get too hurt. After that, both of her free hands went to her guns and she drew them out quickly. Aimed towards Anti-Lily, the Bullet Dancer was prepared to fight a mere shame of herself.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by That Concealed Individual Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:53 am

The Anti was not here for conversation--even if it were, it couldn't speak--it had no vocal chords to mention of. A being of utter Darkness, it had only a singular purpose here in these worlds.

Instill fear.

But very little came from these females. The creature was puzzled, but not for long. There was no time for confusion. It had been given a task. Its master had required it to gather what he needed. It had taken on the form of this girl, but its purpose was drawn elsewhere.

Aiming its twin guns at the legs of both Cecila and Lily, the Anti-Lily fired off a barrage of rounds, which exploded in a rather sizable collection of oil and flames. With speed that was shockingly surprising to the novice fighters before it, the shade was already on Zienna's position, ready to grapple her into a dangerous hold.

Rave Stacks: 4 (Bullet Dancer's Rave ST, T3 Passive Ability - Concentration : Rave Stacks earned every post are now double the original amount.)

Explosive Ammo: Deals medium damage in an AOE within 5 feet. [3 CD]
Attack Attempt - Grapple Grenade: Anti-Lily snags a single target, planting a sticky grenade on them that explodes, dealing heavy damage to the target and all enemies within a 5 foot range. Target must have acknowledged that they were grabbed for this ability to succeed. [CD: 3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:08 pm

OOC: To keep things consistent, I'll be using my old Skill Trees for my party members, linked below:

Wolfram
Isis

The stage was set. The combatants were primed. And the air was tense with anticipation. One move. That was all it would take to kick-start this skirmish. Zienna glanced back again at Isis and Lily, watching the moment when Lily let go of Isis, giving the animus a nod afterwards. From her position, Zienna couldn't see the smile, however, she saw Isis' look of determination. She chuckled lightly, amused by the scene. However, her lips that had been graced with a smile had soon turned to a smirk as the shadow began its attack, shooting at Celia and Lily before she suddenly appeared behind the succubus.

She never expected it to move that fast, especially since she never saw the real Lily move around so much. Although this looked like a bad situation, Zienna grinned. Not just because taking it from behind was one of her favorite positions, but also because of the fact that the shadow was intent on getting close to her, attempt to grab her and leave a little present for her. At such a close proximity, Zienna could read the shadow's intentions fairly clearly. And she let it happen.

In a way.

"Wolfram!" she called out to the giant, who's ax was already glowing red hot, flaming and raised above his head. The shadow grabbed her, but Zienna pushed herself towards it, letting it get a better hold of her, however, Zienna herself had turned about as she was grappled and wrapped her own arms around the shadow, both of them now locking each other in place. Her wings also wrapped around the two of them, almost completely hiding the Anti-Lily from view. But as affectionate as it looked, Celia and the true Lily would know what was going to happen next, having witnessed the exact same treatment the succubus gave a much smaller enemy from before.

Like gas-soaked cotton passed over a flame, Zienna's body was completely covered in blue fire to burn the shadow as if it were trapped inside an oven. To the observant, they would see the chains on her gauntlets flash momentarily, only faintly seen from the fire that covered her. Wolfram swung his blade down, crashing it to the ground near the succubus and her captive. The force, accompanied by Wolfram's magic, caused the ground under the succubus to splinter and shoot out jets of fire that would not only engulf Anti-Lily, but Zienna as well. As this happened, an explosion sounded, forcefully evicting Zienna from the inferno.

Her blue flames died, exposing her burned skin as well as the damage done by the grenade. She laid weakly on the ground, but kept a smile, and soon she was on her feet again, the wounds and burns disappearing little by little. "Mmmf~ That hurt so.... good~" the succubus said, showing off how much she enjoyed the pain she suffered, almost as if it aroused her.

Wolfram, despite not taking any direct damage from any identifiable source, looked to be suffering from pain as well, although nothing so severe that it caused his stature to falter. If one were to look closely, they'd see that the Centurion had gained a peculiar new article of clothing. Chains of shadows that wrapped around his gauntlets in the same manner as Zienna's.

=====

Isis smiled at Lily and nodded back, understanding that the young girl could handle herself. With her other hand free now, she summoned the other blade, then placed a shield on Lily once again. She knew the gunslinger could handle an impostor, however Isis meant it when she said to herself that she wasn't going to let Lily get hurt again today.

The shield came just in time as the fake began shooting at the twins. Not being the main target, Isis escaped without trouble, and hoped the same for the others. The next thing she noticed, Zienna was embracing the false Lily as her body was covered in soul flames. It was one of the succubus' favorite moves, and she enjoyed the fact that she was basically ripping out the enemy's health as they burned within her grasp. She then saw an explosion that threw the demoness away from Wolfram's Hellfire, but was relieved to see that she got up quickly. And after seeing the dark chains on Wolfram, she understood how she managed to recover so quickly. That wasn't enough though, so she infused the succubus with some of her energies to heal her.

Zienna had been reckless, and Isis expected more of those kinds of action, so she knew it was best to heal her now than to wait until things went a little too far. She couldn't spot the false Lily, so she couldn't attack her quite yet. For the time being, Isis released a few spheres to seek out the Anti-Lily.

Abilities/Skills used:
Zienna:
T1 3rd Skill: Soul Flames -- Combining Fire and Darkness, she can summon a dark bluish flame anywhere on her body, and can extend these flames to any weapon she has. While active, Zienna steals health every time she does damage.

T2 3rd Skill: Dark Bondage (On Wolfram) -- Zienna binds her soul and the soul of a target together, sharing the pain (and pleasure) either of them experience. Splits damage between the two parties. Lasts until canceled by the succubus, after three posts, or indefinitely, if the other party is willing for it to continue (after the first three posts, either of them can cut the link). Cooldown: 5 posts after initial cast. Only one Dark Bond can be active at a time.

Wolfram:
T1 3nd Skill: Hellfire -- Crywolf's blade ignites as it swings down into the ground, splintering a small, radial area and causing jets of fire to erupt from the cracks in the earth. CD: 3 posts

Isis: 15 Rev stacks
T1 6th Skill: Lifeline (On Lily) -- Infuses an ally with a Water/Wind shield that blocks a moderate amount of damage. The shield is strengthened when hit with the aligned abilities, but take extra damage when hit by elements they are weak to. Last for 10 posts and can stack if cast again on the same target, which refreshes the duration back to the start. CD: 3 posts.

T2 5th Skill: Barrage* -- The Reaver releases six spheres of electricity that seeks out enemies. They explode on contact, dealing slight damage each.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Celia hopped back, back and back, until she was cleared of all possible bullets and explosions. Immediately after doing so, the mage observed the actions between Zienna and the Anti-Lily, which what happened between those two, bought Celia enough time. The vampire-girl split herself into two perfect clones of herself. Now there were three possible threats the enemy had to deal with at this point. Without skipping much of a beat, whether or not Zienna had been successful in assaulting it with her attacks, the Celia's had surrounded the battle area quite easily and with a drawing of their staves, they twisted them open and revealed a blade.

Now, regardless of whether or not the succubus's assault had went through fully, Anti-Lily would have been released and out of the open, her current position slowly becoming flanked with all the players on the field. While the clones drew the blades, a bright flash came off of the real Celia's blade, which, if the Anti-Lily saw, would cast her in an illusion. The two other false mages, created several other, none-physical spells that wouldn't hurt, but would shake up the opponent's focus. A clone placed a Fire Rune behind the opponent, while another would cast 3 Beach Ball Surprises and launched them all at the more than likely open Anti-Lily.

Abilities used:
T1 Skill 3: Triple Threat: Celia creates two perfect clones of herself and gives them free reign among the battlefield. They can also cast attacks, but their attacks are mere illusions and do not harm opponents. These clones stay on the field for 4 posts at a time. 3 post cooldown after all clones are destroyed/vanish.

Rocky Step: Celia can reflect a blinding light off of the side of her sword. This light, if opponents see it, are cast into an illusion where on their second, fourth and sixth post, they trip on a raised surface or rock, that really isn't there.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Lily felt the guardian energies of Isis envelop her inside of a shield of some sorts. However, that didn't mean the gunslinger would get reckless and thus, she took the extra steps to be careful, by rolling out the way of the shots and continuing to run from there. Her sister had already set up her clones, with Zienna moving in to perform her hidden acts, Lily took it upon herself to get her bullets prepped. She activated her Tempest Shot, which allowed the first four bullets in both of her guns, to cut through wind resistance and fly at their top speeds rather easily. Along with that, the gunslinger had activated her Temporal Barrage, which let her send the first five rounds from her bullets, into a pocket dimension until, she was ready to release them. Going off of that, the woman fired her first ten rounds into the pocket dimension.

After doing so, the real Lily watched for signs of their opponent and stayed at the ready. She had 10 bullets left in both her guns and were going to use them wisely.

Abilities used:

Temporal Barrage: Lily fires her 5 rounds from each of her guns into a temporal pocket that sends them into a different point in time. Lily can hold these rounds for up to 3 posts, before they randomly shoot from different points in time, in order to hit the opponent. Lily herself can set up where they shoot from before the three post time limit, if she chooses to.

Tempest Shot: Lily can fire off four rounds from her guns, which cut through all wind resistance in their path. This allows them to fly at their fastest speed.
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by That Concealed Individual Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:13 pm

The shadowy being observed everything that went on around it. The subtle movement from Zienna. The agility and grace from Celia. The tact, precise motions from its counterpart. Whatever its empty eyes saw, it only learned. It could not feel emotions. It could not know fear. But what it understood, without a shadow of a doubt, was how to take from all that it could visualize. There was certainly ample to see in this situation...It knew it was outnumbered. It would be overwhelmed in seconds if there was no other action taken place. There would have to be a quick response to all of this hostility.

It took damage from the flames, but little else--by the time the second half of the assault came, the Anti was already melting into the ground. Incapable of being harmed, it scuttled through the second dimension, slithering to safety, until it became whole and full again. Upon appearing in the realm of harm once again, the shade very suddenly and very mysteriously...began to copy itself. Now, there were seven copies of itself, standing in a 'V' formation, weapons bristling with leathality and potential for harm. If it had some manner to speak, it might have laughed.

But now, it was their turn.

Splitting up into different directions, the anti's dispersed. Two went up the side of a building, hoping to get better angles at their targets. Two went rushing for Zienna, as another went directly for Isis. Two more went for Celia, as the original directed an assault on its counterpart. The pair on Zienna went straight for their syphoning seals, aiming them at the succubi's chest, hoping they'd stick to their target and slowly drain them of their HP. The duo on Celia aimed on each side of her--one appearing from the front as another came in from behind with a sweeping array of gunfire. The original Anti dove for Lily, whipping out a large cannon from seemingly nowhere, and aiming a sizable shot at the bullet dancer's chest. Above, the other clones began preparing their sniper rifles, intending on aiming at their enemies below.

Anti-Body Skilltree Ability "Shadow Copy" used! [CD: 15 posts]
Creates up to 7 copies of the original anti, with 1/2 of the original HP value and 1/4th of the original stats. All copies have full use of all the original skilltrees.

Bullet Dancer's Rave Passive T2: "Double Up" -- Anti-Lily's clones share her Rave stacks. For every clone still on the field, Anti-Lily gains an additional stack of Rave.
Total Rave Points: 4+4+6=14 total

Oh jesus what did I sign myself up for with keeping track of all these antis...I am not getting paid enough for this.

Clones 1 & 2: Preparing "Hellzone" rifles - Deal X2 damage than normal [0 CD]
Clones 3 & 4 used "Siphon Seal" - Grants "Sap" status to the target, slowly draining away their HP to 1. Drains 1/8th of total HP per post. [5 CD]
Clone 5 used "Silencing Shockwave" - Inflicts "Silence" on a target for the next 5 posts. [8 CD]
Clones 6 & 7 ganged up on Celia, with 6 dealing a blow with her pistol to the front, and 7 shooting her from behind in a cone shape.
Anti-Lily has used "Headhunter Cannon" - passively tracks targets upon firing, takes 1 post to reload, deals heavy damage per round, inflicts ignite (which deals minor fire damage for the next 8 posts.)

Explosive Ammo [2]
Grapple Grenade [2]

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 am

Zienna's heart almost skipped a beat when she saw three Celia's on the field, giving her a few ideas that were probably best left until all of this was over. Still, even though that sort of thing was mild compared to full blooded succubi, it was still pretty strong. But make no mistake, she wasn't distracted. It was just such a shame that the fun to be had, well, had to be delayed. Anti-Lily had done the same thing, making seven in an attempt to even out the odds.

By the way it acted, the thing didn't feel pain or any of the sort. Even when she had hugged it, she didn't feel anything other than coldheartedness, as it... melted, avoiding Wolfram's Hellfire. The Centurion looked at her apologetically, but she gave him a quick look of reassurance before the two of them focused on the two clones that went for the succubus. Zienna crouched down to draw her twin daggers while Wolfram growled before he howled loudly, releasing his energy to fortify their comrades. They should feel themselves getting bolstered with holy energies, increasing their defenses by a large amount.

As the two Anti-Lily clones ran towards her, she could tell they weren't the real things, being much slower that before. That, and she was observing as the clones came to be, and neither of those two were in the original's position, however, she lost track of the original when they scattered. Chuckling, she took on a more relaxed stance, standing upright and tucking her hair behind an ear, tauntingly. As the clones got close, Zienna suddenly took flight, clearing a way as shards of glass shot out from Wolfram's position towards the clones. It was a large enough cone that they'd have trouble dodging the shards that would shatter on impact if they only saw it after the succubus jumped out of the way.

Following through, Zienna ignited her blades and dove, slashing at the two as she flew by. Meanwhile, Nero had seen the two run up the building, and would he be damned if he just stood by. The raven swooped on down and scratched at one of the shadows. It might not have done much, but perhaps it would give Zienna some time to see them and hopefully break his seal so he'd be helping out instead of just being a minor annoyance to these copycats.

=====

Isis saw the one coming after her, and she didn't wait around for it to take its first shots at her. Her blades buzzed as a plasma-like combination of steam and electricity ran through them. With the Reaver now fully warmed up, her heightened senses were at their peak, and she used that to weave and dodge around the fake Lily's attacks. While she twisted and spun around her, Isis would extend a blade out to cut the fake, making three attempts of this in total before she discharged a jet of electrified vapor at it.

The barrage of six spheres Isis had sent out before were now coming down, each locked on to one of the six on the ground, completely ignoring the two that were already too far out for the spheres to bother with. Seeing that the one going for the clone she was fighting was coming from behind, Isis delivered a pair of slashes aimed to just push it back into the sphere. Though, getting a hit on it would be just as satisfying.

Zienna:
Soul Flames

Wolfram:
T2 7th Skill: Fortitude -- Infuses Wolfram and surrounding allies with holy energies, severely boosting their Endurance for 10 posts. CD: 15 posts

T1 8th Skill: Shatter Shard -- Fires a barrage of Glass shards designed to shatter on impact, potentially doing minor splash damage in a small area.

Isis: 15 Rev stacks
T1 4rd Skill: Static* -- Isis' Corite Blades become charged with electricity, increasing damage. Its power increases as Revved stacks increases. Static can be toggled off.
T2 2nd Skill: Plasma Blade* -- Requires at least ten stacks of Revved. Coats the outsides of the Corite Blades with electrified vapor, temporarily increasing the damage dealt by a slight amount. Lasts for three posts. CD: 8 posts.
T2 6th Skill: Discharge* -- The Reaver shoots out short ranged jets of electrified vapor from its six ports, dealing moderate damage to a small are in front of the Animus.

Cooldowns: Oh man, this might eventually be double the size of the post length xD

Zienna:
Dark Bondage [4 posts] [effective indefinitely]

Wolfram:
Hellfire [2 posts]

Isis:
Lifeline [3 posts] [effective on Lily for 9 posts more]

((Whew! Did I miss anything?))
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm

The benefits of having clones never ceased for the mage. While the Anti-Lily split off into six of it's other selves and they all scattered, the Celia's were able to keep an eye on two at a time, since they all attempted to attack in pairs. One of the Celia clones saw that two were going up on the rooftops, aiming their sniper rifles towards the rest of the group.

"Watch, watch it, everyone! Snipers are abound on the rooftops!" One of the clones said aloud, cheerily and started to jump around, giggling. The other clone, merely looked towards its counterpart and started joining in the laughter as well, pointing at her. However, the real Celia didn't have time for giggling... Well she did, so she said why not and started to giggle as well. Even with the threat of several other Lily clones trying to gang-up on her, the girl merely activated one of her abilities the moment they started to fire. The mage had switched place with the clone, that was pointing and laughing at the other, but the switch was so subtle, more than likely none of the clones would be able to tell when the switch even occurred. Nonetheless, that meant the clone was used as a scapegoat and quickly killed off by the Anti-Lily assault rather easily. It disappeared in a puff of confetti hearts.

As for the real Celia, she formed three beach-ball sized balls of water around her and within moments, she launched them at specific angles to the buildings that lied to the sides of them. These beach balls flew fast and bounced every which way of the surface. They aimed to smack harshly into the Anti-Lily's clones that attempted to take her life just a moment ago. Besides the real ones the real mage at let loose, the false Beach-Ball Surprises that one of the Celia clone's used came back. They attempted to hit the original clone from earlier, but since it melted into a pool and left off, the balls merely bounced off the walls and now they were aimed towards the two clones that fought Celia. Though they were mere illusions, they were meant to throw off the cloned creatures' movements and force errors in which they'd get hit by the real attacks. Now the enemy was faced with haphazard projectiles flying about the field, six in total, that all aimed to throw them off and deal damage.

Abilities used:

Bait and Switch: Celia can swap places with any of her clones on the field and at any distance, as long as they're on the same world. 3 post cooldown

Beach-Ball Surprise: Celia forms a ball of water and launches it forward. The ball of water is fast and doesn't track opponents, but has the ability to bounce off of walls and floors.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Darkson Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Lily was calm and concentrated the entire time, watching as her counterpart created clones of itself and now there were 8 in total. Eight enemies that they had to face down, but it wasn't that much of a problem, since they all split off in different directions. Thanks to Celia's warning about the snipers, the woman was aware of what they were trying to do and merely waited for her real target to show up. She stood there only for a moment and watched as what appeared to be either a clone or the real Anit-Lily came at her, aiming to shoot her with a cannon.

Lily, without missing a beat, consumed 8 of her Rave Stacks and utilized her ability Blind Distortion. All of the clones, including the original Anti-Lily, now would have an even harder time trying to hit her with any skills or abilities at this point. Merely moving out the way of the projectiles intended course, the woman had unleashed her plan. She opened up the temporal portals that contained 10 of her bullets. Two portals opened up behind the heads of the snipers up on the rooftop. Their locations given away thanks to Celia. These two portals that opened up contained two bullets that were infused with Tempest Shot, meaning that the minute they flew out, they were going at their max speed, which would make it increasingly harder for the snipers who were attempted to set up to even avoid them. They aimed to shoot the clones in the back of the heads and knock them off the buildings.

The Anti-Lily that attempted to shoot the real Lily, was now faced with the remaining eight temporal portals that opened up all around her. They were aimed at angles that choked off and created the tightest of escape windows for her size and situation that she was in, after diving in for an attempt to fire a powerful shot at the gunslinger. Two of the bullets too, were fused with Tempest shots and those bullets were aimed for the head and chest of the Anti-Lily, while the remaining six were aimed to strike the Anti from all sides, but particularly aimed at the creature's knees, shoulders and abdominal area.

Abilities used:

Blind Distortion: Lily consumes 8 stacks of Rave to distort her body for 3 posts. This distortion protects Lily from abilities that normally target (spells/abilities that require a lock-on or target her specifically) her and reduces the accuracy of attacks aimed at her by 25%. Goes on a 5 post cooldown afterwards.

Temporal Barrage: Lily fires her 5 rounds from each of her guns into a temporal pocket that sends them into a different point in time. Lily can hold these rounds for up to 3 posts, before they randomly shoot from different points in time, in order to hit the opponent. Lily herself can set up where they shoot from before the three post time limit, if she chooses to.

Rave Stacks Before Blind Distortion: 14
Rave Stacks After: 6
Rave Stacks After this post: 8
Lily Darkson
Lily Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by That Concealed Individual Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:03 pm

...Standing still during sniper fire. Sure, what could possibly go wrong?

The first and second clones began opening fire, the former aiming its sights for Isis's body, while the second put down rounds on Celia's clones in the head, in an attempt to shut them down. Each of them fired twice, reloading just as quickly to continue their assault. They noticed the portals behind them, nearly too late, as each sank down into the two-dimensional space, protecting them from the incoming fire.

Clones 3 and 4, however, were occupied with dealing in Wolfram and Zienna, their attack unsuccessful. While the third copy managed to evade the bulk of the damage, the fourth clumsily triggered a wash of splash damage on itself, coming very close to vanishing. It did the only thing it could do at the time, focusing its energies on the ground around it, becoming shadow itself. Slowly, it curled around until it found what it was looking for--Wolfram's shadow. Latching itself onto the other shade, the clone began to invade.

The fifth copy, targeting Isis, wasn't stupid. It took its opponents strikes, but the moment the spheres became readily available, the shadowy figure did something rather unexpected--its hand latched onto Isis's face, squeezing hard, unrelenting in its grasp. It didn't appear to care if it were in any immediate danger...quite the opposite, it seemed to have been waiting for a moment to strike...

The sixth and seventh of their number had been rather unsuccessful in their own assault, but were far from giving up. With the first two giving cover fire and aiding in ridding of Celia's clones, these pair were now free to begin their assault on the real Celia...and they were more than ready to do so. Working together, running along the wall with surprising unison, they opened a barrage of gunfire through spectral portals of their own, angling each towards the other Darkson. The seventh latched arms with the sixth, using their combined momentum to hurl the latter forward with a storm of pistol fire as the ghostly doors opened their own fire in combination.

The original Anti-Lily took a moment to calculate its present situation. Surrounded by portals, it knew it would have to be quicker than its original...which...it was, by a significant amount. And so, it did what any intelligent creature would; it opened a portal at its own feet, and vanished temporarily into the void. For a moment, it seemed that it was gone for good--but instead another door appeared beneath Lily Darkson's feet, which exploded with a round from the Headhunter Cannon as the Anti followed close behind.

Ugh.
Clones 1 & 2 avoid Lily Darkson's portals with Anti-Body passive: 2D space. (This does not have a cooldown.)
Clones 1 & 2 have begun putting fire on Isis (body) and Celia Darkson's clones (head).

Clones 3 & 4 have taken damage. (4/5 and 2/5, respectively.)
Clone 4 has taken control of Wolfram's shadow. Wolfram will now be under control of the Plot NPC until Wolfram has taken severe damage or higher.
[Shadow Manipulation for Clone 4: 10 CD]

Clone 5 has taken damage. (2/5)
Clone 5 has begun to absorb Isis's stats into its own. This can be interrupted with heavy or higher damage to either Isis or the Clone--however if the clone is destroyed in this process, it will deal significant damage to allied characters in radius.
[Dark Absorbtion for Clone 5: 15 CD]

Clones 6 & 7 have used Temporal Barrage on Celia Darkson, and has triggered the attack.
[Temporal Barrage on Clones 6&7: CD 8]

Rave stacks: 24 (4+6 clones still active+14 previous points.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:07 am

These things didn't fight fair at all, always sinking into their shadows whenever things got rough. With the situation evolving the way it was, it seemed that things needed to be taken care of quickly. These impostors simply had no passion, just doing things for the sake of doing it. They didn't even give any pained grunts nor moans. Where was the fun in trading blows if only one side was feeling... well... anything at all. That wasn't fair at the slightest. But oh well, it just means a better reason to end this now.

Continuing where she left off, she landed beside the clone that managed to lessen the damage she took from Wolfram's attack and began slicing and lunging her flaming daggers at her, using her wings in conjunction with her strikes to mimic a cloak and dagger technique. Her wings would cover her arm movements so she'd keep the clone guessing where she would strike. Although she was so close to the clone, and at risk of getting countered or grabbed, she was using her sharp sense of Empathy to make adjustments to her positioning to either dodge the clone's attacks, or receive the least damage when she did get hit, the damage she suffered from which being cut in half.

Seeing two spheres about to crash into the clone she was fighting, Zienna took off once again to avoid splash damaged from Isis. That's when she saw one of the spheres suddenly going for Wolfram, who seemed to be struggling to move. Something was wrong. "Are you okay, Wolfram?"

=====

Isis cried out in pain as she felt her attacker dig its nails into her face, then again when she felt s jolt passing through her abdomen. The second round missed as Isis quickly spun, using her attacker as the pivot, and possibly even pushing her in the path of the second bullet. During her quick relocation, Isis momentarily banished her blades in order for her hands to reposition. Summoning her blades again, they would have reappeared halfway inside the clone, but the animus couldn't verify. She thrashed at her attacker, sending another Discharge out, the electrified jet of steam more than likely to scorch her attacker without much room for it to avoid it, being that close to the ports.

Another six spheres shot out and quickly locked on to the Anti-Lily attacking Isis. The six spheres would have crashed into the clone within a few seconds of them being released. Isis' face had bled from being clawed at, which only made Isis aim a few swings upwards in an attempt to hack the clone's arms off.

I don't wanna keep track of these anymore! *Whine* By the way, in case you didn't know, All skills on Isis that is marked with an '*' have been boosted to 45% (3% x 15 Rev stacks)

Isis:
6th Skill: Discharge* -- The Reaver shoots out short ranged jets of electrified vapor from its six ports, dealing moderate damage to a small are in front of the Animus.

5th Skill: Barrage* -- The Reaver releases six spheres of electricity that seeks out enemies. They explode on contact, dealing slight damage each.

Cooldowns:

Zienna:
Dark Bondage [3 posts] [effective indefinitely]

Wolfram:
Hellfire [1 posts]

Isis:
Lifeline [2 posts] [effective on Lily for 9 posts more]
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next