MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es)

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 2:34 pm

He looked at the coin closely. An inscription was to be seen.
It was written:

Currency of Traverse Town.

Zex'es looked at Katsu and said.

''If this place is called Traverse Town we are really lucky.''

The noise coming from the stomach got louder.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es)

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 2:47 pm

Katsurou inspected the 'coins' closely. He didn't really accept them as coins; he was used to flat yen. Sure enough, though, they did mention Traverse Town, and mentioned 'munny,' as well as having varying denominations. Some had 1's, others had 5's, a few had 10's, and one had 50. It was probably enough to get a meal, at least. Katsurou pocketed the coins, before beginning to walk out, the scythe still on his shoulders.

"Well, it's probably not too much, but we can probably at least get some food with it. I'm sure we can pick more up from the Heartless, anyways."

Katsurou Atsuregi

Directory : Katsurou's Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Zex'es nodded and walked with Katsu. He tried to start a conversation.
About what could he just talk? He wondered if he should ask about Katsus power.
He mentioned that he had summoned the Heartless.

''You have a strange power. How did you optain it?''

He was really interested to find it out.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Katsurou stopped. He removed his left hand from his scythe, looking down at it, before he spoke again.

"...I don't know."

Slowly, Katsurou focused. Darkness sprouted in his hand, as he looked to another passing Shadow. The shadow popped out of the ground shortly, waiting for an order. But, then, the Shadow seeped back into the ground. It slowly went off, before the darkness in his hand faded.

"...Earlier, Heartless were attacking me. Now, they don't even care. Maybe it has something to do with the portal I passed through...?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 3:20 pm

The answer was not as expected. However, it was familiar.

''Do not worry about it. If these creatures are annoying. We can deal with them without any problems.''

''Let's find this restaurant you talked about. I can not wait to get something to eat.''

''Do you want to always carry the scythe around with you? I could make it appear when you need it.''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Katsurou shrugged, and shook his head as he took another step forward.

"Nah. I'll let people know what I'm capable of."

He chuckled a bit, as he continued stepping on. He was headed back to the First District, at this point. Into a public space, with his new giant scythe. He was going to show his power off, to the world. Perhaps most people would just back off from him, perhaps others would join him, perhaps someone would confront him and challenge him. All of the possibilities were there. He went through them, and considered them all.

And then, under his breath, he laughed a little more.

-EXIT-

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 4:50 pm

He accepted the response he got from Katsu.

''Just say when you no longer want to hold it''

He smiled as he said this to Katsu. He was glad to have someone with whom he could talk.
He looked around one last time and then followed Katsu.

-EXIT-

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Tue May 19, 2015 11:29 am

Given that the GM is on away status, I have been appointed with the task of grading this thread for the application of Drive Forms & Keyblade for Katsu, and Drive Form ability for Zex.

Katsu:
Your application shows a higher understanding of how RPing works. Your interactions with Zex, given that this was the first time they'd met, were rather good. I also enjoy the fact that your character is very non-traditional, coming from a Square-based world instead of the usual "oh they're from another world that got destroyed that isn't Disney or Square" thing that is so...so...so common. I personally applaud you for that.

Because of your performance, I am awarding you my approval for your requested Drive Form.
However, I and other members of the staff I discussed this topic with, feel that more expansion should be put in place for the acquisition of a Keyblade. Your character has only just arrived, and has some room for growth before something of that magnitude takes place. That said, this request is denied. The Keyblade is, without a doubt, the strongest weapon we can bestow on this website, and I can say from experience that earning them is not an easy task. It's well worth the amount of work put into it, in my opinion.

I personally request you not get discouraged by the decision. From what I can see, you are incredibly capable of improving yourself, and I look forward to seeing your next application. My recommendation is to take some more time and post with your character, as well as expand on both the length and content of your posts. Once you feel you've committed enough time, please feel free to apply again for a Keyblade.

Zex'es:
I graded your performance differently, as you have a language barrier to overcome. With that note in mind, I do feel your responses were short, but still kept to the overall flow of the topic, and showed your character's personality and motives well enough to be understood. Everybody has room for improvement, but given your circumstances, I believe you have done well enough to meet expectations. In the future, you may want to consider writing more than a few sentences--pushing your limits will only help you improve.
I also looked at the application you made for your drive forms. You appear to have a grasp on how they work, and have things balanced well enough that I can see.

That said, I will approve your request for a Drive Form.

GM, if you have an overriding opinion, please feel free to post it, or edit my own.
[THREAD CLOSED]

Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2