MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Traviling (open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Traviling (open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Traviling (open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Traviling (open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Traviling (open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Traviling (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Traviling (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Traviling (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Traviling (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Traviling (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Traviling (open) Empty Traviling (open)

Post by Rhiny Sat May 23, 2015 11:21 pm

"Okay I still don't know how to read this" Rhiny said looking at a map why did he get another one of these anyway's "Um...right I think or maybe I should take a left" Rhiny said and sat down on the ground "Well I found out how to get to Travelers town so I am there Where do I go next right left um left up down right up wait no that's not right All these are good for are flying away Well time to let this map go" Rhiny said and let the map go "Okay that was a waist of time time to wander aimlessly" Rhiny said and started walking
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Traviling (open) Empty Re: Traviling (open)

Post by Tsumiko Sun May 24, 2015 12:00 am

It wasn't often that Tsumiko traveled to the dusk world of Twilight Town. It's buildings always seemed to bask in the warm glow of the setting sun, a sight the songstress loved to see every time she came to that place. It made her sad that she didn't make these trips more often, but the munny required for the fare to and from Radiant Garden was rarely within her budget.

Smiling, the woman had set up shop in the Market Place, close to an overhanging archway. For the last couple hours, she had been singing for the people of that fair town. Some stopped for a moment to listen to her songs before carrying on their way, others were generous enough to give her munny as a token of thanks. While the gifts were very welcomed and much appreciated, Tsumiko never once had come out and asked for it. Her only goal was to give the people a reason to smile the only way she knew how. Her songs.

And after a couple hours, while she was used to it, her voice had tired from extensive use. She debated on taking a break. If it weren't for the bit of paper that had floated by her, she would have completely foregone that much needed break. Picking up the paper, she had to flip it around a few times before figuring out just what it was. It took a moment, but it appeared to be a map of some sort.

Looking around, Tsumiko cast her eyes in the direction in which the paper had came to her in. In that very direction, there was a boy not too far from her, walking away. There wasn't many other people around, even fewer in the boy's general direction. Intent on returning the map to its owner, she figured she had to start somewhere.

"E-Excuse me!" she called out to the boy, jogging up to him. Her voice was scratchy, but the songstress managed to keep it smooth as she spoke. "Is this yours? It came flying by me and it looks kinda important..."
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Sun May 24, 2015 12:33 am

Rhiny turned around what was he suppost to say "Yes it is but it's not important well at least not to me But thank you" Rhiny said that is the right thing to say. Right? "I don't know how to read a map anyway's" Rhiny said what does he do now wait in tell the blue hair lady says something
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun May 24, 2015 7:55 pm

The songstress blinked down at the boy as he spoke. It did belong to him, but it appeared that he no longer found a need for it. One of the reasons being that he didn't know how to read it. Tsumiko didn't mean to, but she let out a soft giggle. "Well I suppose it all depends on where you're heading, I suppose."

Without much thought she sat on the ground, crossing her legs and laying the map across the stone pavement beneath her. The songstress turned a bright smile upon him, and said, "I may not be the best at map reading, but I can at least help ya get the gist of it." She patted the open space beside her, motioning for Rhiny to sit. Even if they were in the middle of the Market Place, she showed no shame or hesitation when it came to helping him. "My name's Tsumiko, by the way," she said with a cheery giggle.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Sun May 24, 2015 9:25 pm

"My name is Rhiny." Rhiny said and sat down next to her."Tsumiko that's a hard name to say but thank you for helping me." Rhiny said, looked down at the map, and pointed in the Middle of the map it said Twilight Town so Rhiny took a guess "We are hear correct?" Rhiny asked and Wait Gist? What in the world does that mean? Human's words are confusing is it one of those words that are said differently like Potato? Or was it a word that just got mixed up like across and crossed like Rhiny would say  the Chicken went across the road when zdynasty, Rhiny's brother,  would say the Chicken crossed the road Rhiny said it right but Rhiny desided not to ask what Gist meant.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 pm

She gave the boy an apologetic smile as he commented on her name. "S-Sorry... It is kinda hard to say, huh? Then call me Tsumi, or Tsu, or whatever is easiest for you." She remembered the first time she caught someone using a nickname they had given her. It wasn't all that long ago and the memory still made her quite happy.

Looking at where Rhiny had pointed on the map, Tsumiko's head shot up and looked at the area around them. Looking down once again she shifted his finger just a few centimeters north, from the southern wall of the Market Place, to the entrance near the hill. "Close, but we're over here. See that shop over there?" she pointed to the accessory shop right in front of them. "That's this little block right here," she said, pointing to the respective block.

"So where is it that you're headed, Rhiny?" she turned to face him with a wide, gentle smile. If nothing else, the songstress could always just show him the way. Her body could use some exercise anyways.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Sun May 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Rhiny shurged 'Uh I'm not sure which way it is, which way is forward," Rhiny said. Rhiny was facing north but he did not know that. Rhiny looked up from the map. Where was everyone, "Tsu, did you notice there is almost no one around?" Rhiny asked it well there where Rhiny, Tsumiko, and the people that sell thing's and well Rhiny could not find anyone else is there anyone else "I found 8 people us and the those people who sell things do you see anyone else?" Rhiny asked
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon May 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Tsumiko stared at the map, tipping her head from one side to the other as the did so. It was a really well made map, if she did say so herself, if not just a little too detailed. She was smiling, though it faded when she heard Rhiny speak. Immediately, she tipped her head up to look around. Sure enough, there were only the handful of people that he mentioned. Not even twenty minutes ago, this place was a bustling market filled with people.

"It is strange... I wonder where everyone went. Maybe... there's an event going on somewhere in town..?" She hadn't heard anything about an event. Usually small kids would be brimming with excitement and asking their parents every five minutes when it'll start. But today, the songstress heard nothing about any of that. "Hmm... Say, Rhiny? Would it be alright if I joined you and we try and figure out where everyone went? It's alright if you don't want to, though," Tsumiko asked. Her last statement had her giving the boy a sheepish smile. Didn't want to force him into something he didn't want, after all.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Mon May 25, 2015 5:03 pm

"Yes that's alright." Rhiny said and then laughed, 'I'm glad I'm not my brother zdynasty would be freaking out." Rhiny said Rhiny really did miss zdynasty where in the world could he be that's not important right now. Rhiny stopped thinking about zdynasty and got up "Come on, Tsu, we don't have all day" Rhiny said well they do but most likely this is going to take a long time
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon May 25, 2015 6:45 pm

At Rhiny's say so, Tsumiko got to her feet and scooped up the map. Rolling it up gently, she smiled at him. "I'll hold on to it for a little while, if you don't mind. Oh!~ Before I forget, I'll be right back!"

Quickly running off, the songstress returned to the site were she had set up shop and gathered the few things she had brought with her and stuffed them into a decent sized pack that she slung over her shoulders, placing the map carefully inside as to not cause it any damage. One such item was her targe in the instance anything happened. She learned over the years that one could never be too careful. Jogging back to Rhiny, she faced him with a wide smile.

"Sorry about that. Forgot I had things laying around. But you're right, we haven't got all day. So if you would be ever so kind and lead the way," she gave him a small bow, allowing him to take the lead. This way, she could be adventuring with him and keep an eye on him at the same time. She would be crushed if she allowed something happened to him. She really was hoping that there was just some event that had called everyone's attention...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Mon May 25, 2015 7:00 pm

"Okay" Rhiny said and started walking forwards. "I don't know where we are going but we are going some where right?" Rhiny said that was right...right? "Hey Tsu, which way am I going right now?" Rhiny asked Rhiny had no idea which way he was going wait was Tsumiko following him? Rhiny just disided to keep walking Rhiny would know if Tsumiko responded
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 am

"I haven't a clue where we're going, either. But we'll know when we get there, won't we?~" Tsumiko said in a peppy tone. For some reason, she was rather excited about what they might find, albeit somewhat nervous. What would they find? An event? A mob? Illuminati confirmed? Whatever it was, they were going to find out. It was kind of like a treasure hunt in a way. Only instead of treasure, it was people..

Turning to Rhiny as he asked his second question, she smiled as she followed not too far behind him. "I do believe we are headed north, up that hill over yonder is the clock tower. I trust in your good judgement, Sir Rhiny, to lead us to a proper good place. Adventure awaits!~"

Tsumiko knew she wasn't taking this at all as seriously as she should be. But it couldn't be helped.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Tue May 26, 2015 1:12 am

"North North North," Rhiny said. Rhiny was trying to remember that. "The hill looks like a triangle," Rhiny said. Well it looked like a triangle that has been damaged. Rhiny looked Up then down then left then right then left again and right again why? He just felt like it he wanted to find someone or maybe and animal. He found a bird in the air but that was all.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue May 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Upon the boy's mentioning of the hill's odd form, Tsumiko looked up at it and tipped her head to one side. "And I guess I can see what you're getting at... A lopsided triangle of sorts..." She blinked at it, tipping her head to the other side. It was at that point that she seen Rhiny looking from one side to the other, and all around. It was kind of cute to watch, and had Tsumiko giggling a little on the inside. Though she had to wonder...

"What are you looking for, Rhiny?" she asked. The answer was probably already obvious, as there really wasn't anyone or anything around, but she just wanted to hear what he had to say.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Tue May 26, 2015 6:20 pm

"Someone or a birdies and I found a birdies," Rhiny said. "Maybe we should follow it because its pretty," Rhiny said and started following it. "Come on Tsu birdies 's are pretty," Rhiny said. "Oh little Birdie where are you going are you going to see your hatchling's there going to be very happy to see there mommy not everyone get to see there mommy" Rhiny sang
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Wed May 27, 2015 2:32 am

Tsumiko was confused for a moment, but looked up to see what he was talking about. Scanning the skies, she did indeed see the bird in question. It appeared that Rhiny had an eye for these things, as the bird was actually quite the pretty one. What it's breed was, Tsumiko couldn't say, but it was a light gray color with hints of white on it.

Hearing her name being called, Tsumiko looked down to see that the boy was beginning to leave without her. Jogging to catch up with him, she smiled upon hearing him sing. She listened happily, and when he ended Rhiny might have heard the light giggle she gave. Though the meaning in the words had her wondering...

"That was a lovely song, Rhiny. Did you learn it from somewhere, or did you just come up with it?" she asked him. Something had her hoping that it was only something he learned. To think that the boy was without his mother was a sad thing that the songstress could relate to.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Wed May 27, 2015 2:44 am

"I came up with it if you asked about the part about mommy part I ran away from my family when I was very young but mommy use to sing things not to me just singing and I could over here it so I don't get to see my mommy any more" Rhiny said and looked at Tsumiko "Don't worry they where not good parents I have scars because of them" Rhiny said and looked back at the bird
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Wed May 27, 2015 4:27 am

Tsumiko was somewhat sad the boy was walking ahead of her, otherwise he would have seen the sad, horrified expression she wore. The fact that he ran away from home at such a young age was concern enough, but Rhiny's story didn't end there. No.

She assumed that he learned to sing from his mother, but not for the fact she sung to him. He only ever listened to her sing. The songstress remembered how her mother used to sing her and her sister to sleep every night as a child, how her voice seemed to ward away the shadows with a protective light. If a mother could sing, but not to their child, what kind of parent were they?

And it didn't end there, either. Tsumiko did her best to smile at the boy when he turned to face her, but she was horrified to hear that he was beaten, having the scars to prove it. Immediately hearing that, her eyes scanned him for any visible marks, though found none at the moment. She couldn't blame him for running away if all this was true. But where did he sleep? How did he buy food? How did he do just about everything with him being so young?

It wasn't quite pity that she was feeling, more akin to a protective sadness. She wanted to shelter him from his sad past, and make the future a happier place. She wasn't sure how she'd achieve that, so for now, she was left with following him on his bird hunt.

"What shall we do when we find the bird, Rhiny?" she asked with a soft, gentle tone, smiling at him and she moved to walk beside him.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Wed May 27, 2015 10:32 am

"I don't know," Rhiny said. Rhiny did not even know if people are here anymore so what could they do? "What ever you want to do because I lost sight of the birdie," Rhiny said and sat down. "Tsu, can I see map?" Rhiny asked her because he wanted to see if he could find them on the map. the answer would most likely be no but its worth a try.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu May 28, 2015 1:34 am

Tsumiko had been so content at looking at Rhiny that she was no longer paying attention to the bird. When she heard him mention it, however, she turned her eyes skywards to find that it indeed was no longer in sight. It was unfortunate, but it wasn't like she had any plans for the creature. "I guess it's fine for now. Probably didn't want us following it anyways..."

The sound of shuffling fabric turned her attention back to the boy. It was sitting on the ground, asking for the map. "Y-Yeah. Hold on..." she sat and pulled the bag off her shoulder. Rummaging through it for a moment, she pulled out the rolled up map and handed it to him, crouching beside him to see what it was he was looking for.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Thu May 28, 2015 1:51 am

"Okay we where here," Rhiny said and put his finger at the square where they where when they meant and he went forward with his finger. "we are here right," Rhiny said and he put his finger on another square but it did not have its forth side. "Tsu, I think I did it right this time," Rhiny said, and smiled at Tsumiko. "So...did I do it right?" Rhiny asked Rhiny hoped so.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri May 29, 2015 12:56 am

Tsumiko watched as Rhiny pointed to their previous location on the map and nodded with a confirming hum. His little finger began to travel across the paper to another square. The songstress looked at him as he asked her if he was correct. His little smile was cute and she was glad Blinking, she looked once again at the map and then surveyed the area around them.

"Hmm... Looks about right to me," she said with another nod. Patting him on the head, Tsumiko gave him a proud smile. "See? I knew you could do it."
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Fri May 29, 2015 1:06 am

"I did!" Rhiny said and looked on the map there was a lake, there was a park, and...Hey wait a Park might have a few people there. "I think we should go to the park I think there will be people there what do you think Tsu,?" Rhiny said and looked at Tsumiko. "Right there are normally people at the park?" Rhiny said and looked back at the map. "Or maybe a lake where would there be more people?" Rhiny asked Rhiny was guessing a Park.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri May 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Tsumiko didn't take long to respond to Rhiny's question with a firm nod. "Yeah, there's usually people there. I think it's a good idea," she said, smiling at him. Turning her eye back to the map at the mention of a lake, sure enough there was one. The songstress was aware that there was an ocean nearby, but the knowledge of a lake was never brought to her attention.

Pondering this new information, she figured they could always just hit both and just take whatever detours they needed. "Which one's closer?" she asked, turning to look at the map in Rhiny's hands. "We can go to that one and then the other one if no one's there."
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Fri May 29, 2015 9:43 pm

"I think the lake is closer that's right?" Rhiny said and looked around."We can away's just look instead right Tsu," Rhiny said and smiled. "But I will just go with what ever you want to do, also was I right about the lake being closer?" Rhiny asked and waited.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next