MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Traviling (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Traviling (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Traviling (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Traviling (open)

Post by Tsumiko Sat May 30, 2015 10:55 am

Tsumiko inspected the map, humming in thought. "Hmmm... Let's see here..." she mumbled, visually comparing the two distances with their current location. As it turned out, the lake did appear closer. Which was fine. The songstress was curious to see what kind of lake Twilight town possessed. She looked at it, though, and thought maybe it was just a rather large pond...? Who was she to judge, though? If it was a lake, it was a lake.

Placing a hand on his head, Tsumiko ruffled the boy's hair with a smile. You were right. The lake's closer. But if you want to go to the park first, that's fine. I'm up for either," she said with a chuckle.

Standing to her feet, she clasped her bag closed and slung it over her shoulder again. From there, she turned her attention to Rhiny. "That way to the lake," she had one hand pointing right, "...and that way to the park," the other left.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Sat May 30, 2015 11:33 am

Rhiny went right then looked at Tsumiko, "Come on, Tsu you can stop being a direction stand now," Rhiny said and started walking again. A bubble flew by Rhiny's noise Rhiny stopped, "Tsu, what is that?" Rhiny asked and Rhiny pointed at the bubble. "It wont hurt me right?" Rhiny said.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:41 am

Tsumiko laughed, finding that she was was indeed being a living signpost. The fact that Rhiny pointed that out was rather amusing and so she dropped her hands to being following him to what would be the lake's direction. Along the way, the songstress came across a peculiar sight. A lone bubble drifted in their direction. Tipping her head to the side for a moment, she began looking around for its source. She stopped, however, when the boy in front of her did, almost bumping into him in the process.

She blinked at him for a moment, wondering what was wrong. The answer came in a form of a question. Rhiny was staring at the bubble, and apparently didn't know what it was. This had brought a soft smile to Tsumiko's lips. "No, it won't you Rhiny. It's just a bubble. They're very much harmless," she said was a gentle giggle. Walking up to the bubble, she reached out a finger and lightly touched it. It popped with ease, disappearing. "See?" she said, turning to Rhiny.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Rhiny looked at Tsumiko. "Oh," Rhiny said and smiled. "That was Pretty," Rhiny said and frowned. "Poor Bubble, where did you go?" Rhiny asked and looked left. "No Bubble," Rhiny said and looked right. "No bubble" Rhiny said then looked at Tsumiko again "Where did the bubble go Tsu?" Rhiny asked
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:05 am

As Rhiny asked where the bubble had went, she grinned at him though kept her silent amusement to herself. It seemed as though the boy didn't no about a lot of things, but was rather willing and eager to learn. Though as he started to look around for it, she began to feel a mix of that same amusement and guilt.

Scratching at the back of her head, she chuckled a bit. “Ah well... I popped it. Bubbles are really fragile, so when someone or something touched it they pop, and that's it. They disappear,” she placed a finger to her chin as she thought about the explanation, looking off to the side. Over there in the distance, there was another small bubble floating away from them. She began to wonder where they were coming from, and who was blowing them since it seemed as though there was no one around to be seen. “Oh look, there's another one...”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:11 pm

"So....its magic like my brother?" Rhiny asked. What does fragile mean anyways? Rhiny looked at the other bubble "Tsu, what do bubbles do?" Rhiny asked and looked at Tsumiko "What's so funny?" Rhiny asked he could hear Tsumiko chuckle he knew that Tsumiko laughed before he guessed that was  Rhiny's comment about her being a direction stand but Rhiny did not know why she did now.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 am

Magic... like his brother..? The statement alone had the songstress wondering who -or what- Rhiny's brother was. She wanted to ask, but instead was faced with another by the boy. “Well... bubbles don't do much, really. They only float wherever the wind takes them, and pop when they're touched. They're rather beautiful, in the right context, and provide entertainment for some,” she turned her eyes from the bubble to Rhiny with a soft smile. “So I guess you could say they're magical in the sense that they lift spirits, and make people happy by just existing.”

Her smile grew when he asked his next question, turning her eyes away once again. “I find your hunger for knowledge adorable, Rhiny. That is why I laugh. Never stop asking questions, though. 'Kay? One day, all that knowledge will pay off, and you can help so many other people.”

She remembered how when she was younger, she asked her parents so many questions on a daily basis. Her quest to know everything was a daily battle, mostly because she asked questions that her little mind wasn't quite yet capable of understanding, and partly because her parents gave her abstract, indirect answers. The songstress couldn't blame them, though. She did ask some weird questions.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:13 pm

"okay I wont" Rhiny said and Rhiny started walking to the bubble. Rhiny touched the bubble and sure enough it popped. "why does it feel I have done this before?" Rhiny said and shrugged. Rhiny walked up to Tsumiko question time Okay what should Rhiny ask? Rhiny had a question but random it was the only question Rhiny could think of, "Why is the sun so big?" Rhiny asked. Rhiny already knew why but Tsumiko said to never stop asking questions. Wait did she mean all around? Rhiny did not mind asking questions he knew he wanted to keep Tsumiko.
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:46 am

Tsumiko watched as the boy walked over to the bubble, happy to hear that he has agreed to her request. She tipped her head to the side, however, when it seemed like he recalled something, but couldn't quite remember. It made her wonder is perhaps he had a form of amnesia, a condition that made it so people couldn't remember things they normally should be able to. It was more likely that it was his age, though. As young children grow, the things they remembered most were traumatic events and events were something really good happened. All else fades into sleeping memories that lay buried in the heart.

Smiling at Rhiny as he walked back up to her, it seemed as though he went into a bit of thought as he looked at her. Eventually, he asked her a question and Tsumiko blinked down at him.

“Ah.... Hmmm...” It had caught her off guard, but she welcomed it nonetheless. Looking off into the distance in the direction where the sun was, she hummed on in thought. “Well, there is more than one sun in the universe. Each are all sorts of different sizes and colors, I think... But to answer your question, Rhiny, I believe it's because the sun has an important job, and provides a source of life for many, many things in the universe. It needs to reach all its heat really, really far away so it kinda needs to be big..."
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:10 am

Alright. Rhiny thought Tsumiko knew everything. Um that's one way to put it...she got the answer right....for the most part but still correct. Rhiny did only know about the universe and nothing on this planet or any for that madder so Rhiny just pretended that he did not know that and now he knew "Okay Tsu, thank you" Rhiny said and looked around what...anything that he could ask about?
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:44 pm

“Y-Yeah... Of course!~” Tsumiko nodded with a small smile. Somehow, she felt as though Rhiny wasn't impressed with her answer and it somewhat made her second guess her line of thinking. Perhaps her answer was not the right one. Maybe she should have been a little more literal..? The songstress didn't know if he'd be able to understand a scientific definition to his answer, so she opted to stick with a more abstract view of it all.

Looking off to the side, Tsumiko tried to once again locate any signs of life, beyond that of a few miscellaneous animals here and there. With a quiet hum, her shoulders slumped. Where was everyone? Really... “Shall we keep going, Rhiny? I don't think we're gong to be finding anyone any time soon around here...”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:35 pm

"Oh Yeah I guess your right...I forgot about that" Rhiny said "Okay here is a question I don't know...I know a lot about the universe its really the only thing I know about exept My home which I am not going back too...Okay here's the question where do...." Rhiny Paused he wanted to joke around with Tsumiko "bubbles come from" Rhiny asked. Ha Ha Ha did you think I was going to ask you where babbies come from...That's a conversasion I don't want to go through again...
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:03 am

Tsumiko was surprised to head that the boy had already known much about the universe. It made her wonder just why he had asked her about the sun, if he already knew about it. Perhaps it really was to test her knowledge on the subject. If that were the case, then she might have seemed a little dumb just then.

Scratching at her blushing cheeks in embarrassment, her eyes widened with concern when he began to ask his next question. What she thought he was going to ask was outside of her comfortable range of things to explain. Though when he finally said what he was asking, Tsumiko sighed in relief, a hand on her chest. “Bubbles... Bubbles, yeah I can talk about where bubbles come from...” she whispered to herself. “Bubbles! ...are made of soap and water. They're formed when that soap is spread over a hole,” she paused to make a circle with her fingers. “...and blown into.” To finish her mock demonstration, she blew air into the hold her hands made. “With enough soap, the bubble can be infinitely bigger!~”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Rhiny smiled at Tsumiko's reaction. Wait did Tsumiko say bubbles could expand infinitely bigger? "So we could make a bubble that covered the earth?" Rhiny asked "Could we?" Rhiny asked again "Can We Can We?" Rhiny really liked bubbles...
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:15 am

“Well, technically speaking, yeah. We could make a bubble that could cover a whole world. It'd be incredibly difficult and next to impossible without the proper tools and materials and the such, but it could happen...” Tsumiko looked off to the side in thought, a knuckle to her chin as she spoke. She imagined what it would be like if a bubble really did surround a world, and the possible consequences of that. If someone used magic, than it was a far more likely outcome for success, but then it wouldn't have been a true bubble. Just a magical representation of one.

Though she had to admire Rhiny's enthusiasm about the matter, and so chuckled. Placing a hand atop his head, she ruffled his hair and grinned. “I'd be blown away if it ever did happened, though,” the songstress said with a playful tone before she turned to continue walking in the direction of the lake. They weren't going to get anywhere if they didn't keep moving. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled at Rhiny. “Coming?”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:45 pm

"Yes I am," Rhiny said and followed Tsumiko. "Tsu, Don't go away if a bubble does cover the world the world is still is a good place," Rhiny said. That's what she meant by blown away right? "The wind is not that strong anyway's is it?"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Her walking feet stopped immediately after hearing little Rhiny speak is concerns. She didn't mean to come across as rude, but she burst out laughing, her head thrown back as she did. “I-I'm sorry, Rhiny,” she said, wiping away a tear as she steadied her laughter. “That's not what I meant at all. By 'blown away' I meant that I'd be really surprised and amazed. That's all. Even if a bubble did cover the world, I won't go anywhere. I'll be right here. Okay?”

The songstress looked over her shoulder at him with a confident smile, trying to ease any rising fears the boy may have had on the matter. “And there are times where wind is more than enough to sweep someone off their feet, though it's not an easy thing to achieve, naturally anyways. Magic can easily do it. I know. I've done it,” she said and returned her attention forward. Continuing on, they eventually made their way through the streets, with still no one in sight.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Rhiny stopped and listened Rhiny wondered why she was laughing again but that was nothing she did what? "You did..." Rhiny said. "Tsu, that's scary..." Rhiny wispered. He hoped she did not hear that. But Rhiny started following Tsumiko. "Tsu, is that why everyone is gone?" Rhiny asked. "Did the wind take them to the clouds?" That made sense....Right? "Are they okay?"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:32 pm

The songstress did indeed hear his whisper, but opted to not respond. Going in to too much detail on the destructiveness she was capable didn't seem like a good idea, nor was it something she liked to acknowledge. She preferred to focus on the more helpful aspects of her fighting style, and that was to assist allies. That was something she would be proud to admit.

Looking over to her side, Tsumiko gazed down at the boy. “It's not anything I did,” she said, trying to reassure him. “I don't know where everyone is, but I'm sure that they're just fine. Wherever they are, we'll find them. You'll see.” She said this to with with a gentle, encouraging smile, but for some reason, she felt as though she was promising something that she may not be able to keep.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:59 pm

"Um I'm going with everyone is in that cloud," Rhiny said and pointed at the smallest cloud. "They are a bit cramped, Oh yeah I never meant you did anything like the wind did take them away not you and the wind just the wind...I hope they are okay in that cloud maybe when it rains they will come out like...erm...A cow like a cow....or maybe water but I think a cow makes more sense"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Tsumiko looked up at the cloud which Rhiny pointed at. It was a small cloud, compared to the others around it. She grinned at the boy's thoughts, imagining all the residence of the city sitting atop that one small cloud. It was a funny thought, everyone all squished together. When it converged with the others, it would then start raining people. Probably not a safe thing, for both the people or the city, but an interesting idea nonetheless.

The songstress continued listening until something he said had her turning her attention to him with a confused grin. “A cow?” she asked him with curious amusement. “Why not rain? That would be far more likely than... raining cows...”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:20 am

"But rain is an animal the clouds do not make animals come out of them" Rhiny said in a almost diffensive tone "it makes cows because they are liquids I don't think rain would like that if clouds made them...rain  out of them they like grass not air I don't know how they would eat maybe they like cloud soup I don't know but I think rain likes grass and likes to make milk or is that...Wait I confused myself"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

“Rhiny, dear. I think you've got the two mixed up,” she giggled, stopping her feet to face the boy with a small grin. “Rain is a liquid, water that falls from the sky. A cow is an animal that eats grass and the such. They're a bit stinky, too, from what I've heard...” Tsumiko said, making a face as she stared at the ground.

The songstress had never seen a cow in person before, but she had seen many in picture books as a child and in other such photography works. She's heard an array of opinions, both good and bad. Until she seen one for herself, Tsumiko didn't really know how to feel about then. Only that they gave her the delicious goodness of milk, and in turn, ice cream. She really liked her ice cream.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 am

"M...No I think I did not mix up them up it would be like I got a fish and a horse mixed up Horses breath water fishes are on land its something you don't mix up...I think" Rhiny said I did get it mix it up right "Yeah I did" Rhiny said Wait "Tsu, why is my head talking to me" Rhiny asked Why doesn't this seem normal "I'm not sure voice maybe we" can "finish" things "together...That was wierd" Rhiny said Yeah...I feel like your brother right now "How do you know my brother" Uh...I think i'm magic "you must be" Yeah I wont be menchened ever again will I "nope you will never ever ever" ever? "at all its kinda like your there but no one will know" LIKE A GHOST "I was thinking like a bat but ghost works to" Well okay see you "I...Okay bye"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:47 am

Tsumiko blinked at the boy, amazed by how easily he had convinced himself that things were backwards. She continued blinking as he started talking to himself in a strange pattern. He started talking to himself, which concerned her quite a bit. Reaching out a hand, the songstress retracted it, repeating the several times as she debated on how to respond to himself. Either he was going nuts, or he just didn't know how to identify him just speaking within his own mind. With it seeming as though he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, Tsumiko was of the belief that it was the latter.

With the one-sided conversation even ending with a good-bye, Tsumiko cocked an eyebrow. At this point, she was at a loss for words, unsure of how to respond to such a strange occurrence. With that thought in mind, she just smiled, nodded, and let things be. “Onward, I suppose...” she said, turning on a heel and continuing on. They were almost to the lake by now. It was just around a few more corners.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next