MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Stuck in the Green EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Stuck in the Green EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Stuck in the Green EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Stuck in the Green EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Stuck in the Green EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Stuck in the Green EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Stuck in the Green EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Stuck in the Green EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Stuck in the Green EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Stuck in the Green

2 posters

Go down

Stuck in the Green Empty Stuck in the Green

Post by Jasper Poe Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:34 am

Jasper Poe was having a hectic day; or, couple of days at least. For starters he found a UFO and stole it. Which led his expedition into the stars, Which was actually freaking awesome, but nonetheless. Then he had encountered what he assumed to be the closest nearby world. NEVERLAND The ship somehow worked in auto-pilot and landed him atop a canon, where he became stuck inside until a large barrel on the side blew up the canyon side. Triggering two character's later to be known as Terra and Aqua to seek him out.

All of which happened as the skeleton-in-disguise, was met by a tiny creature called a shadow that leaped at him and attempted taking his heart... Too skip ahead; basically Jasper managed to skip out of the dreadful spot he'd been placed in and expedition-ed into the forests of Neverland. The air was very still, and moist. The trees were fast and colorful; completely unlike the wilting dead forest behind Halloween Town's graveyard. The entire area, made his world seem dreary and dead. Well, it was and all, but compared to a world cramped with life and species. Halloween Town lacked as much imagination in his opinion.

The boy could see creatures of all shapes and forms. Fairies, Mermaids, even Indians held alpha ownership in the territory here. Where as a skeleton lost with no ride, he was beginning to feel as the minority of things.

What if I get stuck here forever! That would be displeasingly unsatisfying.

The male chortled to himself as his facial expression read blankness. Jasper was feeling a bit of a mixed emotion today. Quite a few mixes all mounded up together actually.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Green Empty Re: Stuck in the Green

Post by Leo Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 am

Neverland...the place the half-wolf once knew simply as home. It had not been long since he had set out on his journey into finding a new heart...a still beating heart so that he could once again know what it was to feel emotions...to love...to feel joy...all he felt was hatred and emptiness.

He had yet to venture away from Neverland, however. He didn't know where to start to be quite honest. And he also had no means of getting away...he lacked a gummi ship, which he could possibly commandeer one, but a majority of the people of Neverland were much to poor to afford such luxury anyway.

On this particular day he found himself high up in a tree, overlooking the main beach. He was taking a bit of a break for a moment to catch his breath and reflect on what his next move should be. From here he could see his village in the distance. If he squinted hard enough he could spot the tiny hut where his family lives. His face remained blank, not a smile to be seen or traced.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Jasper wasn't tired from walking, nor was he hungry. Just superbly bored of no company or entertainment. Skeletons had it made with the fact they couldn't tire or even grow sleepy; but damn... At least when someone was asleep all sorts of scenarios could unfold. However at the here-and-now... nothing could. It was a real bummer, but it was true.

Jasper was a powerful one with the moon element, he could make himself human in order to mask his unorthadox appearance. Just not for very long if he were to engage an opposition. This version of the boy was transmutated from a walking skeleton, into a boy with redish-tinted hair so light, that it gave off a pink color. His clothes resembled something of a punk teen; however these were very fitting in his eyes.

It was only by mere chance or, umm, coincidence that he ran upon a man perched in a tree.  The character looked mostly human, but could there be something more too him? Honestly Jasper hadn't met enough human-beings to be sure. Instead he offered up his hand and spoke. "Hey there, that view must be terrible, what with all these trees blocking the sky and all. All I've seen for awhile now have been shades of green. Stuck in the Green; that's what I am. What about you?" Jasper was quick to conversation. In his childhood he had been much more of a shy one, but a forgotten friend allowed his inner self to come out.  Ever since then he's lived a life of chance and risk. Pretty strange isn't it?
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Leo's gaze never left his village. His stern look never faded from his emotionless face. "The view is what you make it...depends on what you're looking at." He spoke in a low tone as his wolven tail swished to the right.

"What are you doing this far up the mountain anyway?" He asked out of curiosity. Most people, especially the ones that looked like this guy, never made it past the base of the mountain...there were rumors of "wild beasts" that lived high up in the mountain tops...most likely they were just Shadow Heartless or something of that sort.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Jasper leaned a bit as he was placing a hand on his ear; taking in the question before answering for the half-wolf quite casually. "Well, that, THAT is a good question." He double took on the word 'that" for stronger emphasis. "Angry teenagers snorting rocks, an alien spacecraft, and a big black-ant all drove me out of the canyon. Up until I got down here to the forest, of course. Oh well though, It's been a rough couple of days." The skeleton-in-disguise spoke using hand gestures to convey a message, though he wasn't entirely sure if it had manned out correctly.

After his sentence finished he looked around and sighed. "Is there room for another up there? I've been walking this path for a long time and these bones can only take me so far, ya know?" The boy chortled before pulling his entire head off. After which he tossed it up on the tree limb beside the half-wolf. The head winked at Leo while the rest of the body climbed its way up the tree. "My name's Jasper Poe by the way. What is it you call yourself again?"

Last edited by Jasper Poe on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Teenagers snorting rocks? Alien spacecrafts? Leo began to think that this confused individual might have been eating unfamiliar wild mushrooms before his trek up the mountain.

It was then that the new comer decided to take off his own head and toss it up the tree before climbing up with the rest of his body. Leo was startled at this at first. What was this thing?

"What on earth are you?" he asked. He knew one thing for sure, this creature...Jasper Poe...was not human...
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:21 pm

The body crawled its way from branch to branch like a spider. The skeleton smiled up at Leo and it spoke with complete honesty. "Well I'm definitely, not.. What's that word again... Ah, right! I'm not human. I'm a skeleton-man; I came from a different world. But since I'm trapped here for awhile. Might as well chill with a werewolf. Though, the ones I'm use to. Well they're much bigger than you. With a lot more hair. They drool a lot two."

The head began to hop as the body made its way onto the top branch. The body grabbed his head and hooked it on like a corkscrew. Where the monster then proceeded to spin the head so that it tightened up. "You are a werewolf right?"
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Leo's eyes grew larger as he continued to stare in disbelief at this odd skeleton-man in front of him.  

"Half-wolf actually...werewolves are more...beastie I suppose you could say."

He scratched the back of his head lightly he inhaled slightly.

"I'm Leo...This is my home world. You say you're not from around here?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:16 pm

"Beasty is a good way to put it, they snarl and bark. And all sorts of trifling things, you seem much more civilized."  The now reattached skeleton-boy spoke as he patted his hybrid friend on the shoulder. "My home is more, umm,xzz,awacdx city based. A small town if you will~. *Cough* Oh yes, I'm from Halloween Town. A distant world far from here in our great big solar system. On my world we concentrate solely on the frightfully hottest time of year. Hallow's Eve and the big day that follows after! Of which the name comes from... But life gets mundane and I get bored. So I hijacked a spaceship and ditched the sorry old ghoulsville to visit this place... Heh heh. I still don't even know its name!" Jasper laughed and chortled some more as deer could grazed out in the woods. Besides this butterflies, and all flew about. This place bled life and creation in many different forms.

These woods smelt like sweet wet rhaspberries. Jasper found it both strange and mesmerizing. He wondered if Leo also got bored of his home world. Ehh, perhaps the halfwolf would explain. Who knows?
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Leo found it quite odd that there was an entire city...an entire world dedicated to Hallow's Eve...that time of year always gave Leo the creeps. He much preferred to stay indoors while everyone else dressed up in their horrifying garbs and pranced about in creeping manors.

"Your world sounds...interesting to say the least. I cannot say that I would ever visit there...I'm not one for ghouls and goblins." he said as he wiggled his fingers in a "Jack Sparrow" sort of way.

"This world is called Neverland. Home to good ole island folk... For the most part it stays quiet around here, most people enjoy relaxing on the beach or hiking through the mountain pathways."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down