MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga

Go down

Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga Empty Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga

Post by Professor Velox Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Table of Contents
Volume I: The Return

Last edited by Shirou on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Shirou Velox | The Ultimate Saga Empty The Return

Post by Professor Velox Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Chapter I: I am the Evil I
Shirou arrives amongst a fight happening. He tries to intervene, but ultimately meets his demise.

Chapter II: Rebirth
After struggling with the conflicts and regrets of his heart, he wakes up in the Underworld. However, he quickly finds out that he is still alive and in fact has a new body.

Chapter III: A New Era...again
Days later, Shirou has adjusted to his new body as well as his new duties as the new Underlord of the Underworld.

Chapter IV: Downloading Friends
Shirou ventures to Space Paranoids, seeking to fulfill a promise to his Nobody and restore him as an AI. He meets the MCP, who he discovers is somebody from his past and isn't very happy to see him. A mysterious person saves him and allows him to restore Caelestis.

Chapter V: A Cleric in the Valley of Death
In an effort to clean up the Underworld, Shirou investigates an underground and illegal gladiator ring. He encounters a captured gladiator whom he refers to as Samantha Souls. He goes off to talk with the King, only to end up fighting himself. After a brief fight with one of the contestants, Gwain, Shirou forfeits and retrieves Samantha Souls from her imprisonment.

Chapter VI: A Den Full of Hay
Seeking out the mysterious masked man who killed him, Shirou visits the Mage's Tower, hoping to find some answers. There, he meets Serenae, another person from his past. They discuss the mysterious man. Serenae calls her friend, Tsumiko, and they create a portal that leads to the masked man. They enter it, in order to find him and defeat him.

Chapter VII: I am the Evil III
Shirou, Tsumiko, and Serenae arrive at Twilight Town amidst an invasion of the masked man. They fight through waves of heartless as they race to get to the mansion, where the masked man is. Along the way, Serenae mysteriously falls unconscious and is left in a safe place in the forest while Shirou and Tsumiko continue on. However, they were to late. The masked man killed the then mayor and disappeared. Biding Tsumiko a farewell, he returns to his home.

Chapter VIII: Carnage
A mysterious being summons the Storm Titan and attacks Olympus. Shirou, along with the help of Tsumiko and Zulu, attempt to defend against. The city was destroyed but they were able to fend them off before it could destroy the world.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down