MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I am the Evil, Part Three EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I am the Evil, Part Three

+14
Connor
Three
Seeker of Retribution
Lore Moogle
Seth Vicens
Seeker of Carnage
Professor Velox
Simon
Serenae
Tsumiko
Raziel
Amadeo
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Krysta
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I am the Evil, Part Three Empty I am the Evil, Part Three

Post by Seeker of Retribution Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:01 pm

This was the moment he had been waiting for. Lying in wait as a coiled serpent, preparing to strike for the last few days... Hayden would finish what he had started. His campaign had taken months, but since Wonderland nary a week had passed. Within that week, he had learned of the extent of the danger that Amadeo posed to his world, and the events of yesterday only cemented that he was recklessly powerful. An agent of Magi he most certainly wasn't- one could not be so foolish as to flaunt their dangerous power.

Hayden still could not let Amadeo's slights stand. The worlds were to be thrown into dissarray so that Magi's agents could usurp, and not only was Amadeo a danger to his people but now they all had ample reason to start an insurrection and allow a newcomer to take power. It would be somebody from Amadeo's employ. It would be a traitor in his midst. The plan was simple to remember: find Amadeo, corner him, kill him, and lay waste to the rest of the Twilight Town hierarchy as was relevant to his plan.

Nothing would remain but ash on the scorched earth, silent but fertile for something new to grow.

Hayden would be as the man that burned the fetid harvest and sewed new seeds into the ground via destruction. This would be no small operation. This would require Hayden full. The goal was massive. None in power could survive, and Hayden would make certain of that. From the dark corner of Twilight Town that he quietly stewed in, he could feel Amadeo's presence. He had felt it for a time, yet still felt no indication of Hikari. It mattered little. Hikari's world lay claimed by the darkness, along with its citizens. Magi's agent there, if they were an exception, could no longer involve a non-existent world.

Which left Twilight Town, and its corruption alone.

The Heartless descended upon Twilight Town like rain, pouring from the air in their manifestations and flooding the streets like a Tsunami of earlier days. All kinds- Shadows, Soldiers, Neoshadows, Large Bodies, Darksides and Behemoths appeared through the city. Some of these creatures immediately beset themselves upon the Government offices, rending through buildings with little precision. There would be casualties... and this would be the distraction. Still more Heartless loitered in the Market District, blockading the hole in the wall from those that would enter. The forest, too, was rife with the creatures as Hayden appeared within the wood and strode forward.

He began to hum, loudly, over the twitching sounds of the shadows. The voice carried softly, ominously through towards the mansion as he stopped at the edge of woods, standing at the edge of darkness. Hayden pointed upwards as a large creature shaped like a Pirate Ship hovered in the sky, over the mansion. It was as a herald to those within Twilight Town's walls that the Mayor's home would be host to a party of an unconventional sort.

Behind Hayden massed the Heartless, both their eyes and his shining from the black of the foliage. "Amadeo," Hayden declared, his voice distorted by the mechanical nature of his mask. "I can sense your presence," he almost seemed to sigh happily as his voice flowed down and into the grass, dripping with anticipation. Two creatures manifested from Hayden's back- one appearing as a smaller Kurt Zisa, six blades adorning its hands and golden armor shining flatly without light to make it gleam.

The other seemed to have the shape of a reaper, but held no actual material form save for a Heart that glowed from under its coat. Hayden's eyes started forward as the two creatures floated, separate but tethered from Hayden. "I issue a challenge Amadeo. This time, I will not let you run. I will not allow you to escape. You are mine." Beneath his mask, a wide smile spread across his face. He very briefly considered the hypocrisy of his own words before dismissing the sentiment- Hayden was justified in doing this because of Amadeo's reckless abandon and abuse of his strength. The dark creatures slithered forward to the gate of the mansion. Hayden stood in full armor, staring through each window as though he were admiring the downtown shoppes.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

I am the Evil, Part Three Empty Re: I am the Evil, Part Three

Post by Amadeo Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:44 pm

He would not need to call out for long. As the Foreteller approached the mansion, He would see his target standing in wait. Unarmed, his pauldron that held his keyblade armor sitting inactive on his shoulder. He was not intimidated by the show of power. If anything, it proved to him why the Foreteller needed to die. Not only would his death quell the rioting and chaos for a time, but it would rid the world of an insane man. One who had stumbled upon great power. No matter. Amadeo himself had discovered power of his own. Space meant more than what it had before now. Now, space was his ally. The Moon, Fire, Water, Steam, Liquid, Solid, Plasmic, and Gaseous Fire. Even earth. All of these were his allies. And he held the power of light. He stared down the foreteller and his symbiotes.

This time, I'm not going to run. This time, you won't be calling on your pet. Nor will I be distracted by allies. One of us has to die here. I do not plan on it being me. He said simply as he rapped on the pauldron with a clenched fist, his keyblade armor springing to life in a flash of pure white light. As the armor's light faded away, it revealed that the owner of the armor was wielding his keyblade. He spoke nothing but the truth. He was not going to run. Not even with the heartless bearing down on him, with one of an impossible size floating above the mansion. His gaze never left the Foreteller. And if you plan on challenging me, then put a leash on the beasts you call allies. You hardly need the extra advantage, considering how easily you held me off on your own. He said, being truthful. Little did the Foreteller know, his advantage was going to be mitigated due to the Governors new-found power. At least, that was his hope. He did not hold any fear towards the Foreteller now. He had accepted long ago that, when he came, one of them was going to face death. That was inevitable. It was time to face death, or claw past it to continue living.

Last edited by Amadeo on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Behind his mask, Hayden smiled. He smiled a wide, toothy smile. Behind his mask, ichor eyes glared forward with pure malice as Hayden could taste something akin to anticipation. He was sitting at the top of a roller coaster, staring down the tracks, looking into the abyss of a cliff. His fingers tingled. He teeth itched. "One week. Three days. Two hours. Fourteen minutes. Fifty-two seconds." Hayden hinted at his own new-found mastery. "This is how long it has been since we last met, Amadeo. This is how long I have been waiting," he grinned. "That is my pleasure alone."

"These "beasts" are here to make sure that no matter what happens, we are not interfered with. There are some that aren't here. They burn your government offices and kill your officials. The dirt will be stained red and scorched black. There will be none of you that survive. I have long since realized you were not who I originally sought." Hayden summoned his own Massive Keyblade, and it hovered around him as he moved into a dragon stance. "Nonetheless you have proven yourself to be a madmen. My destruction is precise. It serves purpose. You wield undisciplined power like that of a child."

The creature behind him seemed to glow as Hayden could sense the man's elements. "The Moon. The Fire. The Water. The Air. The Stars." The creature glowed in response beneath its cloak, and Hayden's eyes seemed to glow in response. The other creature's eyes glowed too, and the glow faded from their eyes just as quickly as it had appeared. "I promise, this will not be a fight you win, Amadeo. I will kill you slowly."

Hayden began to shift his feet, Keyblade hovering at the ready, Guardians behind him in position to move. Amadeo would be fighting three foes now, not just one. The Guardian of blades clashed its six together, roaring in anger as it flaunted its power. "So come, Amadeo. Let us finish what we started in Wonderland!" Hayden expelled magic energy- a person with high magic would have seen it leave his body. Almost immediately did it seem to come flooding back. At the same time, Hayden lifted a finger and pointed at Amadeo's Keyblade Armor. "Just stay put!" Amadeo would immediately discover that no matter what he did, his armor was totally locked in place.

If this went off, Hayden would surge forward and begin to waylay Amadeo's armor. Amadeo would find that despite the powerful blows, none of the force seemed to be transferred. The Guardian of Blades also attacked Amadeo with its many weapons, strinking with furious effort and tremendous strength. Yet strangely, Amadeo would simply seem not to move.

Time Consumer Aura Active- Amadeo's active cool downs are increased by one post every two posts, Seeker's active cooldowns are decreased by two posts every post.
She Waits used on Amadeo's Armor. Armor is locked in Time for the next three rounds. Once those three rounds are up, all force received will be applied. Cool Down: 10 Posts
Days That Make us activated. She Waits Cool Down shifted to this ability. Cool Down: Ten Posts.
It's All Coming Apart used on Seeker's 1st MP Pool. All MP purged and MP Cool down initiated.
Effects of One applied. All MP Pools are purged of MP. MP Cool Down initiated.
Metronome: All active cool downs reduced by Two Posts
MP Cooldown complete due to the effects of One.
Each skill tree gains an increase to its maximum capacity by 150 MP through combination of The World Burns Apart and One.
MP from It's All Coming Apart Returned. MP pools are at Maximum.
Each Skill tree gains reduced cooldown to Three posts due to combination of You'll Get Yours Paid in Full and One

Maximum MP is at 700.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:26 am

When his armor froze in place, Amadeo gritted his teeth, waiting for the foreteller to get close before purple energy blasted outwards. His armor may have been locked, but he wasn't. In his place was left a construct of solid fire, which took the hits, if they were still going to be given. Amadeo gritted his teeth as he appeared atop the mansion. His keyblade was in his hand. The armor now held nothing. He ground his teeth even more. So he had time on his side. That was fine. Amadeo had gravity on his side, along with everything that the Foreteller had mentioned. Hayden would find gravity to be quite the nuisance in a moment. That burst of purple energy would have immediately doubled gravity for him, slowing him down and making him less agile. Amadeo ran along the rooftop, hitting top speed instantly, taking a right turn to slide down the back of the roof, sliding into the second floor window in the back. He was inside of the house, but that didn't mean he was safe.

All he had in the house was the advantage of rooms that he knew how to get to, but the Foreteller did not. He was pissed. Thankfully, he could feel his own body becoming more and more hardened, and using that spell had accelerated this. The construct, the solid fire, the teleportation, and his own reaction to having to leave his armor behind. Each of these things had made him harder to damage. That was good. He would need all of the defense he could possibly manage to win here. He ground his teeth even more as he sprinted out of the room and down the hallways. He was headed for the room that hid the laboratory. If he could trick him into following him there, he could do something tricky. He only hoped that he could get this to work properly. If this didn't work, he would die here, and he knew this. That was why it had to work, and it had to work properly. He couldn't waste any time.

Heart of Retainment : Whenever a skill, spell, or synthesis effect is used, a stack is added. This applies to Amadeo and any person within the topic that he considers his ally, given they are within the general area. These stacks cannot be affected by outside sources.

Leap Year: +5 Stacks of HoR, CD 5

Flow of Flame: +1 Stack of HoR, CD 6

State Change: +1 Stack of HoR

Blink: Up: -80 MP, 370 mp left in main pool, +1 Stack of HoR

# of Stacks of HoR: 8

Outflow of Aegis Activated. Modified by Greater Flow, +Moderate Damage Reduction. Modified by Flowgun, +Major Damage Reduction.  Modified by Ascended Flow, +Severe Damage Reduction. Cumulative damage resistance Rounded up by one rank by Aegis Knight. (Idk what this calculates out to, but this is what all activated this post)
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 am

Lying on his back, the ivory Nobody stared up at the sky, forever blessed in the radiant colors of dusk. Orange, red, and gold... it was beautiful, overwhelming almost. The buildings, although mostly destroyed, were an amazing sight to see. All of this was a big change for Raziel, who had once been solely confined to a single corridor of Castle Oblivion for weeks. It was probably a miracle he hadn't become blind from the endless days of staring at the eternal white walls. The boy could not remember how he got there, but in reality, it was the place of his birth. Being so new to this form of life, it was hard for him to wrap his head around anything, coming off as very absentminded. After all, he was practically a baby; his life as a Nobody had not even equaled up to a month yet.

The fact that he was in this town--or what was left of one--was another mystery all together. For so long, he had wanted to see what was beyond that one room, and he wasn't sure exactly how he had come to do it. There had been some kind of passageway that had formed, a swirling mass of black and white. He had stepped through it, and ta-da, here he was.

What do I do now? that was the question. So far, the only thing he had done was sit on the rooftop of a damaged building. There didn't seem to be too many people around either, nor did they pay him any mind... or they just didn't see him. The Nobody was starting to slowly realize that there was something about him that caused others to completely ignored him. There were people who bumped into him and then looked back at him completely confused. Raziel had no idea he was going in and out of a Chameleon form, making him invisible to the naked eye. There was so much that was unknown to the boy, himself and his abilities included.

The boy was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the pitter patter of feet, and it was headed straight towards him. As he began to lift his head up from the ground, it was abruptly bopped right back down, causing the Nobody to see stars. A shadow Heartless had jumped right onto his head, and bounced back off again as it was headed towards the Market District. Raziel brought his knees up to his chest, watching as several more ran past him. The creatures of darkness completely ignored him. That wasn't unusual. They did most of the time unless provoked, but something was different about them. The shadows seemed to be more... it took Raziel a moment to think of the correct term, much longer than what it would take a normal person.

"Organized." the Nobody whispered.

His red eyes trailed after the shadows until they finally disappeared around the corner of a building. Raziel wanted to know where they were going. It could be important or maybe it wasn't. There was just this desire to follow, and so he did. After securing the strap of his guitar on his back, he hopped from one rooftop to the next until he found a safe way to the ground. As he traveled, he began to notice the number of Heartless increasing; and not only that, but they were getting bigger too. Raziel was just nearly stepped on by a great Behemoth that was passing by, occupied with whatever quest it had in mind. Eventually, the Nobody was led to a blockade of Heartless, all lined up against the Market District wall. That was a strange sight to see. Why were they all gathered there, he wondered. He wanted to see behind them.

Tilting his head slightly to the side, he stared at one of Large Bodies blocking his path. "Move?" he asked, as if he thought he could really converse with a Heartless. The boy really wasn't all there. Yet. Looking behind him, he wondered if anyone else was around.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Hayden laughed as the man slid down the roof. He felt the Keyblade. He felt Amadeo's heart. He was in the mansion. As Amadeo raced through the halls, Hayden had another plan. The creature that hung from his back clad in tattered robes glowed, and like magic Hayden was no longer affected by the spell Amadeo had cast. He brought forth from a portal behind him Ukz, his power minion. As the massive beast stepped out from a massive corridor of darkness, Hayden held a hand forward and it crackled with power.

"Ukz, destroy the mansion." The beast howled and its eight blades became as a cannon barrel, then fired a massive burst stream of destruction towards the building. The energy collided with it, shattering most of the supports and causing the structure to groan as it neared collapse. Hayden grinned. "Amadeo," he shouted. "There is not a castle that has withstood my siege!" He cast a hand aside and grinned. "So hide within your hovel! My power only grows the longer you delay, and I have eternity to wait for you."

The massive Heartless seemed to grunt in affirmation as it focused blades towards Hayden and they both began to glow. "Indeed," Hayden laughed lightly. "Our verdict has been rendered, my servant. He will be sentenced soon."

MPP1 is cooling down. 4 posts remaining.
MPP2 is cooling down. 4 posts remaining.
MPP3 is cooling down. 4 posts remaining.
4 DP remaining.

Time Consumer Active. -2 posts to Seeker's Cool Downs.

Guardian of Elements used My Heart Hurts. Selected Elemental Immunities for the next ten posts are: Space, Water, Fire.

Ukz Plus was summoned. -10 DP, 4DP remaining
Ukz Plus used Octocannon. 20 post cool down.
Ukz Plus used Ease Your Burden on Seeker's ability Your Sentence is Death. Special restrictions for use of this ability have been removed.

Seeker has used Prelude to Judgement. First MP Pool has been expunged of MP. One stack of Merciless Justice Gained.
The effects of One are applied. All of Hayden's MP pools have lost MP. MP Cool Down Started.
Seeker has used Due Process. First MP Pool cooldown increased by three posts.
The effects of One are applied. All of Hayden's MP Pool cooldowns are increased by three posts.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:16 pm

As the mansion opened up from the blast, a flash was seen as Dire Crescent, Amadeo's keyblade, slammed into the ground just outside the gate.

You may have eternity to wait, but I have all the space I need to end you with!

The very moment the key hit the ground, it began to split apart at a rapid rate, leaving a gaping hole where there was once ground that led all the way to the entrance of the clearing, directly down the center. This gorge was ten feet wide, thirty feet long, and sixty feet deep. As the ground began to split, the key vanished back into his hands as he spun on his foot, lifting it above his head, turning it into its hammer form as he spun it in a circle, twirling the massive hammer like it was a simple sword. He vanished again, using the second version of blink. He felt the strain against time, but he knew that in a straight fight, weapon against weapon, he wouldn't win.

He would take the hit to his mana, and he would allow the time spent recharging to extend. He had a chance of weakening the foreteller, he would take it. As he vanished from his place, the energy that reversed gravity seeped into the area he was standing in floated while the rest of the mansion collapsed. He swung the axe immediately after coming back into a solid form upon appearing above the foreteller, swinging the hammer end itself. He ground his teeth underneath his mask. All of the damage given by this hit would be worse considering all of the conditions that were fulfilled. Sunset, darkness of heart. And, as he swung, activity of Lumen Ars. Yes, he was pulling all the stops for this attack. This would hurt like a bitch.

Twilight Key: +2 HoR, +Moderate Damage to all damage done by dire crescent
Lumen Ars: +2 HoR, +Moderate Light Damage to all damage done by dire crescent
Power of Purity: +2 HoR, +Moderate damage increase against creatures of darkness.
Power of Balance: +2 HoR
Mercy, Last Stand: +2 HoR
Shadow's Fear: +2 HoR, +High Damage to creatures of darkness
Valley: -75 mp, +2 HoR
Blink: Down: -75 Mp, +2 HoR
Aegis Knight: Amadeo generates 1 stack per post and the amount given by abilities and such are increased to 2.  +1 HoR
Fiscal Year: +2 HoR

Current # of HoR Stacks: 27

Current MP: 220
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:59 pm

"Your one-liners are atrocious," as he jumped to the right, evading the width of the crack with little effort and standing off the to the side. Ukz stood behind him, roaring as Amadeo appeared. A barrier of force appeared capable of repelling all physical attacks. Hayden's eyes seemed to intensify, their amber intent coating Amadeo. Amadeo would suddenly find that his pants were frozen in time, just like his armor was previously. He would be suspended in the air as Ukz began to draw a symbol on its shield. With the same hand, it punched the symbol.

Six balls of fire leapt from the shield and screamed towards Amadeo. Even if he managed to evade, the fire balls would home in on his location with great speed without relent. "There is a time and a place to fail at being clever." While in range of Hayden, Amadeo's magical talent could see exactly what he had just done following this: all of Amadeo's damage resistance would be inverted onto itself. It wouldn't be able to go below his normal, but it would be as though he had no protection at all.

1050 MP Maximum.
4 Stacks of Merciless Justice
4 DP remaining.

Time Consumer causes Amadeo and Ukz's active cool downs to be increased by one post. Seeker's active cooldowns are decreased by two posts.
She Waits used on Amadeo's pants. Armor is locked in Time for the next three rounds. Once those three rounds are up, all force received will be applied.
Days That Make Us used on She Waits.
She Waits-8 CD, DTMU+8 CD
Metronome used on Hayden's first MP pool. Effects of One are chained.
-2 Cooldown per MP pool.
Due Process condition triggered.
-Plus 1 Merciless Justice.
The World Burns Apart triggered. Effects of One are triggered.
+150 MP per MP pool. 900 MP per pool.
You'll Get Yours Paid in Full triggered. Effects of One are triggered.
-3 posts for MP Cool down. 0 post Cool down.
Restraining Order costs all MP from the first MP pool. Within range, all of the opponents Buffs are reversed into Debuffs. Debuffs on Hayden are reversed into buffs. In this area, Movement speed is slowed by half.
Prelude to Judgement triggered. Effects of One applied.
-Plus 1 Merciless Justice
Due Process Activated on first MP pool.
Neverender activated. First MP Pool Cool Down reset. Effects of One applied. Days That Make Us cool down reset. Amadeo has been placed into a state of MP cool down.
The World Burns Apart Triggered. Effects of One are triggered.
-Plus 150 MP. Max MP is 1050
Due Process Condition triggered.
-Plus 1 Merciless Justice.
Focal Points are applied. The severe increases from Merciless Justice have been further enhanced.

Due Process Cool Down: 5 Posts
It's All Coming Apart unusable for another three posts
Octocannon Cool Down: 20 Posts
Firaza Cool Down: 4 Posts
My Heart Hurts unusable for another nine posts.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:07 am

A wisp of crystal mist in the marketplace would herald the arrival of a young man in black, his blue hair covering his amber eyes as he straightened himself out. With a glance around, his eyes widened in absolute shock as he saw the Heartless running around the town. The massive ship in the sky was an ominous warning, something that made Seth shudder in dread. The massive explosion he heard in the distance was just another signal that this was going to be a terrible day, as if the swarms of Heartless was not enough. Many thoughts echoed in his mind, as he struggled to make a decision. Surely, others would come to help save the town... right? Clenching his fists tightly, he finally made his choice.

Given that the explosion seems to be the source of the largest danger… May as well try to see what the cause of this all is. A bright light would shine from his chest, drawing the attention of the Heartless that would be present. A magnificent white sword slowly made its way out of his chest, which then flung to Seth’s hand. Not of metal, but his heart in the design of the same mysterious crystals that he wielded, it shone with arcane light. With their emergence, two spheres floated alongside him, waiting for him to make his move. Seth himself made no point to acknowledge these spheres as they appeared. The voices, however, he couldn’t quite ignore.

Go forth with Determination…

We will fight for Redemption…

“If nobody else is going to help, I will.”
Taking a deep breath, the young man charged towards the wall, his body collapsing into crystals as he re-emerged on the other side. He could hardly believe his eyes as he glanced upwards at the massive monster that stood by the man in armor with the two 'phantoms' of some kind. It didn't take some sort of psychic power to realize that evidently, this man was more than likely responsible for everything going on. Trembling slightly at what he was seeing, he was hesitant to get involved, realizing the danger he could potentially put himself and the world in if he got involved. Even still...

The orbs beside him began to shift...
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:10 am

Once again, Raziel was pushed back by the large Heartless; his sneakers sliding against the ground as he fought to keep his balance. They weren't keen on attack, which was rather odd. Usually after provoking them, they were eager to lash out at anything, but not this time. The creatures of darkness were far more concerned with keeping their post. The question was, why? Standing up straight again, he realized that brute force wasn't going to get him anywhere. There had to be another way to get around them. He wanted to see what was happening, and after hearing that explosion beyond the wall, he was even more curious.

Raziel was about to charge at the Heartless in vain again, when a shimmer of light caught his eye. Pausing mid step, he just about fell over as he turned around to see a blue haired man enter the Marketplace. The Heartless shifted from where they stood, finding the Somebody far more interesting than the lone and boring Nobody pestering them. Watching the newcomer closely, his eyes crimson eyes widened slightly as he witnessed the man draw a white sword of crystal from his chest, along with two weird orbs. What happened next, left him puzzled. Charging towards the wall, the stranger became one with the crystal he wielded, and disappeared. Had he teleported to the other side?

"How?" he found himself saying out loud.

If only he could do the same. If only he could vanish from existence and--wait, hadn't he done that before? By accident, yes, but he could do it. Raziel looked down at his hands, squinting as he began to think. Maybe if he focused, he could do it again. Yes, he would have to try. It was the only way he was going to get through to see where that man was headed. Drawing the Stingray Knives at his side, he crossed the blades over his chest.

This time, I'm going to run straight through. Just like him. I won't be pushed back this time. I'll just... shifting his stance, the Nobody began running head first towards the Heartless. Phase through. And just like that, Raziel felt himself pass through the shadowkin like a phantom, reappearing within a dark forest. The boy fell to his hands and knees, panting after successfully performing his feat, but not for long. The golden eyed fiends were soon aware of his presence, and would not have him interfering with their master's plans. Pushing himself up to his his feet, he began running, following the sounds of battle until he came upon a large mansion. A large airship hovered in the air, and he could see two figures locked in combat. The man he had seen earlier was watching, looking a little conflicted. The Nobody stopped behind him, placing his hands on his knees as he fought to catch his breath. "What's... happening?" he manged to croak out, gazing up at the sight before him. It was probably the biggest sentence he had ever uttered in his new life.

Intangible was used. Cool down - 5 posts.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:14 pm

...This was not what she was expecting out of her visit this afternoon. Honestly, couldn't she just go somewhere without some kind of crisis happening, or someone being in some kind of terrible peril, or Heartless running around trying to gobble people up?

Krysta Hyalus, incredible teenage Synthy apprentice on her glorious quest to create the ultimate set of items, had only been around exploring out of the sake of curiosity. Instead of going to the Market Square and getting some supply shopping done, she and the rest of the world was being beset by Heartless. It'd figure something was going to happen that would get in the way of her accomplishing anything today...
Sitira and Nix were already out and ready to rumble by the time she noticed the Heartless's presence. Still...something was strangely off about the way they were all moving. Everything seemed pretty deliberate. They weren't even going for the citizens like they normally would...the bulk of them were converging onto on spot. That definitely wasn't normal. The Moogling Marksman had spent her whole life evading, fighting, and loathing these creatures of Darkness. She'd never seen them this coordinated before in her life.

Something was definitely up. Better to follow these little beasties and see what was going on...most of the people didn't even seem to be in much danger...a lot of them had headed indoors, to places of safety, leaving little in the Square to defend other than the rare straggler. Krysta's pistols lit up the slowly approaching dusk with flashes of light, and echoed sounds of bullet casings hitting the cobblestone through the area. Little black bodies exploded into masses of misty shade, hearts careening into the heavens.
That would never be enough to kill them though, she knew. That sort of thing only came from the strength and power of a Keyblade. Still, it was better to light them up than leave them to go about their business.

Speaking of which...It seemed like it was time to investigate what was really going on around here. Heartless were never this coordinated. There didn't seem to be any clue as to where she should start looking, though...
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:27 pm

"Did...Did I bring all of these Heartless here?"
The brunette was busy taking care of most of the creatures as they continued to move along through the peaceful little world, heaving his weight and all of his might into every swing he took at them. He'd never seen so many Heartless before in one place in his entire life. Heck, he'd never seen more than ten or twelve grouped up together at one time. Was this world about to be consumed? Had he brought them here just by showing up? It couldn't be his fault, could it?
His mind was overwhelmed with all the thoughts going through it. He couldn't keep focused on the blame, whether it was his to bear or not; there was too much work to be done to worry about it now, and dwelling on it too long might cost him. This was a battle. He needed his wits about him if he was going to live through it.

He'd only experienced the Heartless a few times, but knew this sort of behavior was...off. Usually they were dead set on attacking citizens, but now seemed completely occupied with doing something else. Terra's icy eyes locked on the ship hovering precariously off in the distance. Whatever it was, whomever it belonged to, it was suspiciously unlike any Gummi Ship he'd ever encountered. The Keyblade Warrior wasn't fooled by appearances anymore...he'd encountered Jett once, and knew the Heartless could take any shape they wished. No...something was wrong. These monsters were never so focused on their own. Half of them weren't even attacking him, ignoring his presence as he cut through their numbers.

Huffing along, the youth raced across the wooded expanse of the outskirts of this town, dodging and weaving through trees and brush until he came across the barricade of Heartless before him. He'd only just missed Raziel and Seth make their way through, and immediately, the male felt a twinge of annoyance as they blocked his path. There were far, far too many of them to simply charge at them and hope his swinging forced them out of his path. For all he knew, trying to jump into a fray with them would cause them to collapse on top of him...and even with all of his strength, there was no way he'd be able to take on that many Heartless at once.
"There's a different way to deal with these guys," Terra muttered. "I just have to...concentrate and figure it out."

Slowly, he breathed, trying to calm his erratic energy. He was still pumped from all the fighting he'd done, but now it was time to focus. His heartbeat slowed. His breath became level.

Terra has activated the [Rockbreaker] Command Sleight! [-1 STR | +1 MAG]
Critical Impact Tree Locked.
Rockbreaker Commands now open!
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:58 pm

A sip of wine to celebrate the fall of the mob without him lifting a finger, L'Ombra just awaited a knock at the door. It was glorious to watch the flames consume his last ties, giving him the chance he needed in order to finally leave the wretched city. The beauty it once had was gone, and his recipe was most definitely able to be replicated. The loss of one drug ring would just spark the rise of others. Marigold would give him a sufficient supply of connections of course. Cleaning his guns while resting a glass of Chardanay on a table, the assassin whispered a giddy tune. I mean, he was a pretty giddy guy when his plans were bolstered by parallels. An anxious rhythm came to the wood of his vacation door on the Sunset Terrace. Sighing, L'Ombra told whoever was there to wait. Assembling his guns carefully, he loaded his Ombra-9 and Syringe gun (with fear darts) and moved to the door with just the former. Opening the door while concealing his gun, Gerald held out his version of the Ombra-9 at L'Ombra. The assassin didn't budge an inch. "Really?" Gerald shook his head furious, sweating from his had. Moving aside, L' allowed him to enter his home with the gun concealed. Keeping the barrel and his eyes on the assassin, Gerald obliged.

Instantly L'Ombra smashed his free hand into Gerald's throat, causing him to drop his pistol and crashed against the wall. Aiming his pistol at Gerald, he clicked back the hammer and slammed the door shut. "I'm going to be quick if you answer quick. Where's Del Ray?" Gerald started stuttering and mumbling, to which L'Ombra fired off his silenced pistol into Gerald's left shoulder. "AAAH! He's...He's on a ship and outta here, L'! I swear..." Sighing, the assassin shook his head. "Now, if you would've answered me before hand, I wouldn't have shot you. Tsk, tsk. Underboss my ass. I should've been Don if that's what it takes for Del Ray to accept you into his fold...that pussy. Well-" Then all of a sudden, rumbles could be heard from the distant fighting. Looking out to the distance, there was a flash from whatever had been going on near the forest. The terrace was elevated from the rest of the burnt town, unaffected by whatever the terrorist had did or the dumbass mayor did.

Looking back at where Gerald was, he was now standing with his gun in hand. Moving on over to the table, casually, L'Ombra picked up his glass and sipped his wine. Swirling it in his mouth. He also picked up a switch and flicked it. As Gerald prepared to pull the trigger with his eyes shut, the gun exploded and blew off his right hand. "AAAH! Why do you keep doing this to me!? Gah, my hand!" L'Ombra turned to aim his gun at the poor man, seeing the ichor fall profusely from his right hand. In his free hand was the glass of wine, still sipping and savoring it. "Well, Jerry. Maybe you shouldn't try to kill me. I mean, what did you expect? That gun's been rigged this whole time and you think that I would just give you the means to stab me in the back? Ha. You're so simplistic. Besides, Del Ray's my only issue now. He'll hunt me, but I'll have an army behind me. So...do me a favor." Right before the man could ask what it was, L'Ombra double-tapped him in the chest with his pistol. Lifting his gun up, L'Ombra watched Gerald stumble back into the wall, sliding down and leaving a trail of blood along the plaster. Putting his sniper around his torso, the assassin took his weapons along with his scimitar and removed himself from the building. Taking a trigger, he walked away and allowed the building to collapsed itself in a wonderful explosion, consuming the body left behind in fire. But, what people would notice was a masked man and not the face that was underneath as L'Ombra made sure to wear it.

Noticing the appearance of dark, oozing creatures springing forth, the man decided he really didn't need to blow up his home-away-from-home. His two pistols were holstered and his sniper was strapped to his back, scimitar in hand. With excellent guile, L'Ombra made sure to hack away at the heartless that approached him. He seemed hostile, so they became hostile towards him and lunged with their weird, off-set movements. L'Ombra was a trained killer, however, so the weaker heartless were not much of a problem. What did become a problem was the fact that there was so many. Removing his pistol from the holster, he gunned a few away and ran. Shit, what's happening right now? He knew there were portals connecting to the mansion, but from the looks of it, the smoke and dust of destruction made it clear the mansion in the distance was now a warzone. Surrounded in an opening by heartless, the killer didn't know what to do. Seeing a planted tree from afar, the assassin reached his hand out and the tree sprang from its place, wildly growing and extending itself. Splitting into multiple tendrils of plant, they speared through the many heartless around him as he clutched to the life force of the tree around him. The tendrils of the tree he unleashed would trap him for a bit, but they would wither away and crumble to dust as the man didn't know what to do with the tree afterwards. The tree crumbled as well,

L'Ombra was still calm and collected, but more heartless arrived and he was still worried for himself as he couldn't keep manipulating the trees. Unless someone came for him, he was trapped in the middle of a cluster of heartless. They paraded all through Twilight Town, quite visibly, and he didn't even understand what they were.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:39 pm

When he was once again locked in place, Amadeo growled. But when he felt the heat, and the taunt from Hayden, Amadeo simply grinned at him. You should realize that yourself. He said right before each fireball connected, the flames being drawn into his body rather than licking at him like normal fire. His clothing would burn off soon, so he needed to stick here, and try his best to end it now. His body glowed for a few moments before fading back to its normal color. By that point, he had transformed and aimed his keyblade. There was a tiny red light aimed directly for the foreteller's head. He pulled the first trigger. Immediately, a massive blast of light was launched from the cannon he was holding up with one hand. The recoil would send him flying once the timer on this chrono-lock was over. Until then, he would use it as many times as possible.

He aimed it again, aiming for the creature itself. He knew just how much power was behind this. He was going to rip himself apart if he kept using it. But, with no other offensive magic, and very poor physical combat standings against him, he had no other choice. He had to do this. He ran his finger down to the third trigger..and fired. Metal, thousands upon thousands of shards of it, firing in a continued burst. It lasted for all of a second, but it fired straight for the head of the beast. He growled as he turned it back into Mercy. He would need to wait about twelve seconds to use those again. But those twelve seconds would be vital. He needed every second. He turned it back into mercy simply to have a better weapon to use, one that wouldn't tear him apart as much. He already felt the pain coming on. He had taken the recoil from two blasts. His chest and left arm ached. He didn't have long. Two more of those blasts would be severely detrimental. He couldn't lose here. He needed to bring justice for the people. He refused to die in this moment. He needed to survive. He couldn't let more people down.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:53 pm

As Amadeo's Keyblade transformed into its powerful cannon-like state, Hayden's eyes focused as he crossed his arms. The blast of light fired, and the Guardian of Blades eyes glowed for just a moment before that ball was reversed, launching back towards Amadeo without stalling in the air for even a moment. Just to be certain that no counter would be made, Hayden exerted his aura's influence to even greater effect. If Amadeo tried anything else after attacking Hayden just now, he would find that it would not work.

Not accurate. It would work. But not for another twelve seconds. Hayden's own Keyblade turned into its cannon-like form as they focused on Amadeo's position. "My mistake was slight." He spoke with a methodical voice as he directed the monstrous Heartless and his weapon to charge. They began to build up a charge as Hayden hissed from under his mask, the metallic sound conveying it as an equivalent noise to a pipe venting steam. "This will hurt." It fired unleashing a devastating torrent of energy directly at Amadeo, a single twisting spiral of dark energy and weapons.

Time Consumer active. Seeker's Cool downs decreased by 2 posts.
Guardian of Blades used Warp Snipe on Amadeo's first attack. It has been redirected towards Amadeo.
When You Get This activated. Everything within 50 feet that would use an ability this round, will instead find that their ability did not trigger. The ability will trigger in another three rounds without warning.
Dark Arts activated. Ascension now deals extra darkness damage.
Mad World applied. Ascension deals extra severe damage for each individual in combat against Hayden.
Blade Cannon used. Ascension has fired a storm of blades, bullets, and pure darkness energy.
Keyblader's Bane will apply extra moderate damage against Amadeo on hit.
Until You Sink will apply extra moderate damage against Amadeo on hit.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:27 pm

When his attempt to fight was stopped by the foreteller and his time magic, Amadeo ground his teeth, holding his cannon up in front of him, the blast that had been returned to him colliding with the front of it. The force alone was massive. He only barely was able to keep hold of it as another blast was launched. This one of darkness. He felt his attempt to fire his weapon again become denied. Yet, the transformation to mercy had gone through. To be careful, he would no longer use any abilities. He was stuck using a hunk of metal with no capabilities. With this, he began to grit his teeth, taking the blast of darkness and metal head on. The darkness blinded him, his vision becoming inky while the shards and bullets bit and tore at his skin. His defenses were back to normal, and even as he gained more and more power, he felt how useless it was.

As the blast subsided, Amadeo went limp. He was simply hanging there. His massive axe held in one hand, his clothing destroyed from the waist up. His hair hung, covering his face. He had no more strength to move. He had failed. He was going to die here. Now the most he could do was deny The Foreteller the satisfaction of killing him. He began to formulate a plan. As far as he knew, nobody was coming to save him. He felt the binds of time loosening more and more. For now, he was still hanging, locked in the air, with not a shred of willpower left to do anything. He couldn't even lift his head. It was all he could do to keep his keyblade in his hand. This was the end.

Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:05 am

Terra's presence was starting to draw the attention of the other, lesser Heartless that congregated in the forest. While they remained firmly under Hayden's control, with the largest Keyblade-wielding threat defeated their attention was more easily turned towards him. In the darkness of the forest, hundreds of glowing yellow eyes began to focus on the young man hungrily, but other than the strange swish and swoosh of their twitching bodies did not make a movement towards him.

Hayden had noticed the man's arrival moments ago, but was wrapped up in his prey. He cast a glance over his shoulder at the three that lay at the entrance of the mansion, and Ukz turned to face them. "You should not have come here, Keybearer." The massive Heartless bellowed in confirmation of Hayden's words. "The Heartless do yet fear the Keyblade, and they would see you stamped out before you become a threat. I can not promise your safety, nor the safety of those in your company if you linger here." He turned back towards Amadeo, upon whom the time magic would be loosening.

As Hayden spoke, the creatures protruding from his back writhed and twitched slightly. When he jumped up to the top of his massive creature, who had turned back towards Amadeo, the two guardians bobbed slightly as he landed. Now standing directly at eye level with Amadeo, and soon over him when the time spell released, Hayden began to speak. "I have to admit Amadeo. I was wrong about you," Hayden stated plainly. "I had guessed that you were just a pawn in all of this. But now, seeing you laying here, seeing how the people of this world have begun to dissent against your methods... you couldn't possibly be involved. But, you are still a danger. A a corruptible human heart with as much power as you have can not go unchecked."

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:14 pm

You’re taking too long.

A purple figure emerged from one of the two speheres beside Seth, his silver hair flowing as he glanced over at Hayden and the monster. Seth was awestruck as he drew forth his own arm, revealing that one of his own arms was a majestic crystal bow. Energy gathered into the end of it, as the being’s eyes glistened. From Seth’s other side, a second figure would emerge, a warrior of gold wielding a spear that would cycle around him, drawn forth by magnetism. Seth had no idea as to where these people had come from… But here they were, and they seemed to be on his side. The two of them seemed weightless, which, as it turned out, Seth was now as well, as he took a few steps back into the air.

The two beings shot a glance at Seth, who could only reply with a very odd and nervous smile. Seth himself knew he stood absolutely no chance, but if these two were going to join into the fight, he supposed now he had no choice but to prepare for anything that could happen. I don't suppose you two have some sort of plan, if you’re going to just jump right in there, Seth thought to himself.

Nope, replied a second thought in his head, one which evidently belonged to the gold warrior.

The hell? Just what exactly are you two?
Seth could only mentally wonder in surprise.

We are you, of course.
The purple being nodded, as he fired off the blast of energy, aimed directly towards the hulking brute, with Hayden on top. The impact would strike the upper half of Hayden’s massive beast, freezing it and Hayden in time. It would be brief, but would hopefully be enough of a distraction for the dark one's opponent to take a chance to get out of there. The gold one, on the other hand, would shoot a quick beam at Seth, who failed to notice anything at all. Seth's sword shone with light, as he started to feel a surge of adrenaline at the idea of what was going down. He stood no chance, but he was definitely going to do something.

The Gale of Frays activated by AoR. Cooldown 7.
Eagle Eye activated by AoR - The Gale of Frays is guaranteed to hit. Cooldown 4
Galeforce activated - All Allied Cooldowns reduced by 1 post. The Gale of Frays now has cooldown reduced by 1 post. Eagle Eye now has cooldown reduced by 1 post.
Tailwinds active - Passive flight granted to all allies.
The Bright Moon activated - All Allied Cooldowns reduced by 1 post. All Allied Cooldowns reduced by 1 post. The Gale of Frays now has cooldown reduced by 1 post. Eagle Eye now has cooldown reduced by 1 post.
Seth has been marked by Reflex Save
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:52 pm

((My sincere apologies for the delay. Life.))

His breathing heavy with exertion, Terra gazed at the titanic figures battling before him. Both Ameado and this other person had massive levels of power that the Keyblade Warrior didn't need to be close to in order to feel its potency. It was there. It was heavy, like a hurricane of weights. Even the air seemed to get thicker here, he noticed.

The youth looked on, and he felt his stomach fall down deep into his torso. He'd come here looking for the mansion at the edge of town, after hearing it had been linked somehow to the Keyblade War. He'd been excited, even hopeful, to see what it had in store for him, but now that he was here, he saw exactly what it had become. The ruins of this place were still prominent, still smoking. The damage done had been rather recent. Terra's heart sank with grief; it was another dead end for him.

The brunette didn't like what was going on. He could feel the golden, glowing eyes on him, his skin crawling like snakes along his form. The eerie presence of the creatures, their sheer numbers, made the youth feel extremely uncomfortable. The one, massive Heartless that now turned to face them, gave Terra just enough fear that it showed, causing him to shudder visibly. But his resolve was rock-solid. There were Heartless here, and they were threatening people's lives. They had to be stopped. They would be stopped!

"I am NOT a spectator!" The earthshaker bellowed, re-summoning his weapon with the emphasis of his words. It was plain to him now that this man was controlling the Heartless around them. The way he spoke wasn't too dissimilar to Simon, back in Daybreak Town. There was an aire of...understanding and dark wisdom to him, that radiated, and it made Terra's stomach churn. That sensation was strangely familiar.
"If you're with the Heartless, I'm stopping you," He said, fighting down the fear in his throat. "I'm going to protect these people from you. It's my duty as a Keyblade Warrior!"

He wasn't stupid. He knew he was surrounded, and though he wasn't by himself, he wasn't sure the other two beside him were capable of full combat. Still...they'd gotten this far...
It didn't matter. He was going to get a hit in, whether or not he was alone. He didn't care if he was outnumbered, or outgunned, or overpowered. It was his job. It was his job, to kill the Heartless, and save people, and that was exactly what he was going to do.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:54 pm

A white portal appeared in the Tram Common. Shirou stepped out of it, however did not go very far. He looked around. Twilight Town had been his home once, very long ago. It was a very odd feeling to be back in a place that was Twilight Town but wasn't his home. His mom's grave wouldn't be here. His grandparents' graves weren't here either. But maybe they...Shirou shook his head, dismissing those thoughts before they could fully form. Thinking about something like that could be a slippery slope.

He was surprised by the amount of heartless in the area. They seemed to be milling about, not actively seeking out hearts. Odd. Shirou was lucky that his keyblade concealed it's power in it's base form, or else he was sure the heartless would snap out of their lull and go for him. While painful to admit, Shirou would have trouble handling this many heartless at once. He patiently waited for Tsumiko and Serenae.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:46 pm

"A time mage," Hayden mused calmly as he leapt off of Ukz just as the large creature was trapped in time. He flashed a knowing smile at the fallen form of Amadeo, before turning in the air and landing on a heel. Beneath his mask that concealed his motives a smile of amusement began to spread across his face. The Keybearer was riled up it seemed, while one of his allies seemed to have grown tired of waiting as well. "Being sidelined must be painfully boring if suicide is a better alternative." In but an instant, the Guardian of Blades wrapped around Hayden and reconfigured his armor, granting him six additional arms and turning the Keyblade Armor he wore into a strnge combination of black and gold metal. The belts that held the cloak to the armor unfastened, and it seemed to take off like a cape from his body. The belts swayed with his movements, now loose on him. The Guardian of Elements sunk into Hayden, showing of his new and apparently top-heavy form in full.

"Now let's play," he shouted, bolting towards the group with a flash of speed. A ripple in time would occur first over Seth, but then in that same moment would expand to cover his allies and Amadeo as well, locking them in time along with everything in one-hundred feet. Almost immediately he lunged for Seth and the lights that floated around him a levitating Keyblade striking at him while a flurry of swords slashed at all three. His intent was to hit with enough force, one single time, in order to send the boy and his fairies flying. He moved for the other in a burst of speed to deliver the other one a solid kick, which would send this one soaring as well. His attention then went to the Keybearer, whom he did not immediately attack but instead regarded with some level of intrigue, before levying a blow that would send him flying back into the forest as well. (This paragraph assume that the characters involved are not immune to time magic and as such assumes that they did not move, with the Aspect of Redemotion being an exception to this).

And then he waited. He waited for thirty seconds to pass.

Time Consumer Active. All of Hayden's cool downs reduced by two, all other cool downs increased by one.
If I'm To Be Killed, Then When? utilized. Hayden has predicted and avoided the Gale of Frays. Can not be used for another 10 posts.
Synchronize used by Guardian of Blades. Hayden has temporarily fused to the Symbiote.
Stopza augmented by Encompass. -60 MP. All things within 100 feet have been stopped for thirty seconds.

Stopza Cool Down: 10 posts
Encompass Cool Down: 5 posts.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:13 pm

L'Ombra did his best to keep the heartless at bay, however he noticed that they were more so defensive then actually trying to harm him. He slowly put his weapons away as he could not figure out how to defeat the anomalies. Looking on over yonder, he could see massive blasts being through around and dots of black dashing about. Hulks of darkness also were present, which made L' put a hand to his heart. He felt a certain...familiarity. It was as if their make reminded him of what was within. He always thought he had no heart, truly. He always thought if there was one, it'd be shriveled and black. Well, his heart may be three times the size but it wasn't full of normal love. No, it was full of sadism and darkness. He really didn't have a true grasp of magic, even though he was able to use it. Looking on to the people fighting crazily, he suspected the lot were much more adept than he was. Chuckling, he continued on his way as he left the heartless to whatever they were doing. He was not an enemy of darkness, he was more so a friend. Entering an emptied cafe, L'Ombra made himself some tea before taking a seat outside. He laid down a danish and sipped his tea. Looking onto the battle, he wondered if any so-called hero had any sense. Yes, fuel the flames, idiots.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 pm

The pale boy stared on ahead, watching the two figures battle upon what was left of the mansion. It wasn't looking good. The dark one appeared ready to make the final blow against his opponent. Raziel didn't know what was going on, he couldn't even begin to comprehend what was at play here. All he could really do was watch and ponder. The man he had followed was charging in for battle, along with those another two men that seemed to emerge from the crystal orbs. Attempting something so dangerous never even crossed his mind, and why would he? The odds were bad for all of them. He didn't have to be competent to understand that much.

A sound caught his attention for a brief moment, and he turned his head to find the source. It wasn't anything too important, just a scrap of paper snagged beneath a brick, fighting its heavy prison. A strong gust of wind was finally able to set it free, carrying it towards the darkness of the forest. Although unknown to the group, the seemingly unimportant paper had found a new home, trapped between the branches of a thorn bush.

Raziel's was brought back when another stranger approached, carrying one of those strange keys. What was with those things, and why didn't the Heartless like them? It wasn't long til Hayden answered that question, and yet the Nobody was still a little confused. He looked between the two men next to him. Their bodies were tense, faces twisted into a form that seemed uncomfortable, and yet natural at the same time. Raziel observed them curiously, trying to figure out why they were acting that way. It clearly had something to do with what was going on here. For the Nobody, none of this stirred anything inside him. He knew it should be, but it wasn't. Why wasn't he acting like the other two? Why didn't he care even just a little? That and many more question continued to circulate around the teen's head, unable to pay attention to the words that were being exchanged, but Raziel was in for a rude awakening.

Is that what I'm supposed to do? Do I have to fight? It seems that is the right reaction, here, but why?

Eyes shifting forward, he looked just in time to see the masked man charging straight for them. Even if he was able to react in time, he found that his body refused to move in any way and knew no more. The Nobody was sent flying back towards the direction of the trees. Colliding with one of the great giants, he landed as stiff as a board where he would be frozen in time for quite a while.

Last edited by Raziel on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:47 am

The light of the portal was brief, but bright. When Tsumiko finally stepped out of it, her eyes needed to adjust for a short second before she was able to properly see what was before her. Walking up beside the man named Shirou, her silver-blue eyes scanned the area, wide with wonder and concern. There were creatures of darkness wandering around everywhere, though seemingly with no particular interest in mind. Heartless of all shapes and sizes and power levels mixed together hear and there.

“Oh my... What.. What happened here..?” she whispered. On top of heartless roaming freely, a good amount of building were destroyed. In the week she was gone so much destruction had occurred. It was such a despondent sight, and left a bitter feeling in her chest. Whoever was responsible for this, Tsumiko was going to do everything she could to bring them down. The only thing that was stopping her was the arrival of the final member of their party.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:21 am

Better us than the world. Seth winced as he realized what had happened had failed him. As Hayden drew nearer, fusing with his Guardian, Seth shuddered with anticipation, despite the calmness of his new companions, the two figures still hovering above the ground. The instant that the area froze in time, Seth found that he himself was as unaffected by Hayden’s Stopza as the Aspect of Redemption was. With Hayden already in his face, Seth had absolutely no other choice. In preparation, the AoR sent a gust of wind over to Seth via his bow, covering his body in a vortex. As Hayden would strike Seth, he would find the young man burst into a cloud of crystals directly afterwards, which would quickly dissipate. At the same time, Hayden would also feel a slight burst of Light Energy from where the crystals were as Seth vanished.

A cloud of crystals would form once more into Seth, as he fell to his knees, clutching his arm. He had escaped the attack, but barely, and he was most definitely hurting, but he would begin to feel better, as his pain started to alleviate. He would find himself away from Hayden, in the broken library of the mansion. AoR would also reappear, unaffected by the effects of Hayden’s spell. AoD, the one of gold, however, would appear behind Seth, still locked into a position of defense and anticipation. Seth shook his head as he breathed a deep sigh. He had just barely escaped, and he knew that he couldn’t do much. No doubt, Hayden would be coming after him soon.

Not exactly much we can do right now, but even still, we can’t just leave them out there… AoR grumbled as he glanced out to watch the others. The glass of the windows littered the ground, as thoughts began to swirl in Seth’s confused mind. The young man raised his hand, noticing that the glass itself would also move as he motioned. With one more gesture of his other hand, more glass would gather towards Seth.

Just maybe there is still something to be done…

The Shift used by Seth
One With Him activated by both AoR and AoD
Divine Intervention activated by AoD upon Seth due to Reflex Save. 3 Posts remaining. I Can Help is now healing Seth and To Victory! active.
We Fight Together active, all allied cooldowns reduced by 1 post. The Gale of Frays now has cooldown reduced by 1 post. Eagle Eye now has cooldown reduced by 1 post.
The Bright Moon activated – All Allied Cooldowns reduced by 1 post. The Gale of Frays now has cooldown reduced by 1 post. Eagle Eye now has cooldown reduced by 1 post.
The Gale of Frays – Cooldown 2
Eagle Eye – Readied.
The Caretaker (Tier 1) activated by AoR, increasing Seth’s defenses.
The Caretaker (Tier 2) active, healing Seth passively.
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next