MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Primary Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Primary Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Primary Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Primary Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Primary Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Primary Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Primary Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Primary Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Primary Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Primary Skill Tree

2 posters

Go down

Primary Skill Tree Empty Primary Skill Tree

Post by Capricorn Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Unlimited Blade Works: If Capricorn loses his items or sword, happens to have them broken, or has them banished. It won't really stop him; this is because he's tapped into the infinity effect. He just pulls infinite replicas of his destroyed weaponry from unknown realitys'. It works in the same way a person would summon their sword in their own reality. This is not limited to his just weapons however. He can also pull armors or other equipment variations.
Base Ability Cool Down: 3

Tier One
Graviton: The gravity around a selected target is doubled [CD: 7] [D: 3]
Schemed Tribute: Capricorn declares one of his own weapons "destroyed!", causing it to shatter. By doing this he can target one weapon the opponent uses, and destroy it as well. This doesn't work on keyblades, or replica keyblades. But if either are targeted; the wielder is debuffed moderately in strength. [CD: 7] [D: 5 (applies only to keyblade wielder's)]
Crowd Control: If the opponent summons a monster to the field; Capricorn can expend 1 DP and that summoner must pay an additional 1 DP. If they cannot pay that DP-- the summon is stunned for 10 posts.
Stunner: Capricorn creates a ball [2 feet wide, 2 feet long] of humming blue energy. Targeted people or items are pulled suddenly towards it. The force behind this pull can be alarming to even strong opponents. It explodes when the enemy hits it- stunning them for an additional post [CD: 6]
Bait and Switch: Capricorn can create small blue portals, if a ranged attack or spell hits this portal, the attack is portalled behind it's castor immediately. [CD: 6]

Tier Two
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:
3rd Skill:
4th Skill:

Tier Three
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:
3rd Skill:

Tier Fourth
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:

Tier Five
1st Skill:

Last edited by Capricorn on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Primary Skill Tree Empty Re: Primary Skill Tree

Post by Game Master Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:57 pm

The only problem that I'm having with Unlimited Blade Works is that it essentially allows you a free and easy way to constantly refresh your weapon charges with no drawback but a low wait time. I'm going to ask if you pull a weapon through, it doesn't come through with its charges. If you want the weapon to come through with charges, you'll need to dedicate skill slots to facilitate that.

Understand that for some people, doubling gravity may have no visible effect due to a combination of high STR and high END. Drop the duration to three posts.

Replicas are currently the only creatures that are allowed to act on skill trees in any way, shape or form. You can not have a skill that targets Keyblade or False Keyblade skill trees.

Because of the nature of DP, I'll allow it to be stunned for 10 Posts.

So your insinuation is that a tiny portal can redirect a spell roughly the size of a building? That seems illogical and unreasonable for this tier. I could understand it redirecting small spells, and maybe even spells slightly larger than it, but I don't see it redirecting things that are simply too large. The Cool Down can be decrease to three posts.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:04 am

Can you explain what a charge is? I don't quite understand.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 am

Synthesis items, to activate certain abilities, are imbued with a specific energy type called a charge. Any ability on the weapon that would have to activated, regardless of power, consumes a single charge. This is detailed in the Basic Concepts topic in the post regarding Statistic Tiers. For more information, please review the section in that post about Synthesis.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:22 am

Thank you~ I'll dedicate my slots later on then.

Bump.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:27 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down