MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Just A Normal Day (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just A Normal Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just A Normal Day (Open)

Post by Alexander Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Alexander's awareness of what exactly was happening was shaky, like his legs. He was aware of being carried by the person who was closest to him, but beyond that note all else seemed irrelevant. Something touched his face, spreading something warm and wet as it was wiped away, the teenager himself still in a state of utter shock. His eyes scanned the room in an unstable manner, and yet he could not find the same strength he had earlier when he grasp at the railing to hang onto the person that now held him.

Their voices were clear but swam past his ears, strange vibrations in the air that sounded audible and above comprehension. He felt himself placed against the cold tile, briefly shuddering in his fear that it might have been that cold, crimson liquid. He let his eyes focus on the section of clean tile, those strange red irises reflecting what little light poured in from the shut blinds. he didn't even feel the shadows wrap around him, but he didn't seem to react. He was hysterical. He was in shock. But he noticed the shadows wrapping around him, and while he could speak began a panicked struggle.

Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Kia lowered her head, hearing one of her flaws by someone higher than she, a guard in the military was embarrassing. Hopefully, the boy she was carrying didn't hear how she recklessly charged towards the masked murderer and attacked him, it was bad enough that he was probably a noble and he might fet her fired for her reckless acts. The young girl bit back her tongue and looked away from the Mayor of Traverse Town.

When Alyx told her to place the boy down, she almost shook her head. She wanted to carry the older boy, holding him made her feel like a hero that saved him from the ballroom massacre even if she didn't. She hugged him close to her chest and crotched down and placed him on the cold tile. As Alyx performed a spell, she still looked at the teenage boy with admiration. How did he survive this on his own? Where were the higher ranks in the militia? She placed her hands on the rails, taking a deep breath she looked down at the bodies on what use to be a sanitized floor, Oh, there they are... Along with the nobles that they died to protect... She blew her bangs in frustration and turned to Alyx.

"No, I don't think you're a bitch... You're blunt, and there is nothing wrong with that." Kia turned around and leaned on the railing folding her arms, she looked at the teenage boy then Alyx. "You're right about me, I need to work on my recklessness, my sister always told me about my hero complex... You took the time to tell me how dumb I acted, you may not think of me as a friend, but..." She trailed off then picked back up on a different note, trying to act professional. "Thank you, Alyx."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laiya Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Alyx heard the girl's words, but would say nothing. Her mind was too preoccupied with making sure the shadows found all of the wounds, but suddenly found the boy freaking out, trying to struggle away from the darkness. She figured as much, even as she pulled the darkness away from him. The man who came through probably reeked of darkness, it wasn't a wonder the boy would freak out because of hers. She held her hands up, away from the boy. "Look, kid. Done." she told him, shaking her hands in an effort to show that there was no more darkness.

"He's not wounded; but he is in shock." she told herself, not really sure how to go about this kind of situation further. She was a Mayor, not a bleeding medic.

Laiya
Laiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:11 am

Alexander's struggles subsided as the darkness left him, his nerves wracked with confusion as he found his body unresponsive for but a few moments more. He tried to speak at first, express a question, but quickly found that he wasn't able to move his lips. He felt a surge of anxiety that he choked on, starting to cough involuntarily as his mind attempted to jar his body back to working order. It semi-succeeded. Alexander's body was much more reactive now, and as he came to know his legs again he tried to stand up only for his knees to buckle. He fell forward but caught himself on his arms, breathing lightly as though he were still being hunted.

He resumed trembling, his body shaking with adrenaline. Everything surged at once as he returned to an upright position, his mouth sputtering mildly as he forced all the muscles in his head to work together in order to express a thought. "She's gone," he almost yelled the word, tears still staining his cheeks as he held back a curse word. "They're all dead, and she's gone." He wrapped his arms around himself and tried to bury his head in his chest. "No, no, no no no..."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Kia's forehead started gleaming with sweat as the boy was still traumatized, she looked over to Alyx. "Gaaah, get him to the hospital! I'll go get the guards!" She would say as she quickly took off down the flight of stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laiya Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Alyx rolled her eyes, glad that the girl had finally gone and gotten the guards. I mean, by the sea of skies- I told her to do it...what, twice? she thought to herself, a minor question that she would eventually file into the back of her mind. Looking down at the child, she would nod at the boys delirious statement. "It would seem so, kid." she'd tell him, not really sure where to go from here. I mean, it was nice that the girl finally went and gone to the guards, but Alyx had absolutely no idea where she was going from here, as embarrassing as it was. Besides...this is an Ever After world. I don't think the term 'doctor' exists here. her brows would furrow as she thought about it, wondering what they would be called in this sort of thing.

She looked down at the kid. "You have any idea where any kind of hospital is?" she would ask him, her inner mind laughing her ass off as she pointed out the ridiculousness of asking a shock patient where ANYTHING was. Slightly irritated, she'd shoot back a quip of her own that managed to make the voice suddenly silent.

"Shit. I have no idea what in the actual hell I'm doing." she would whisper; half irritated and a slight amount of worry etched on her face.
Laiya
Laiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Alexander tried to focus now on the woman speaking to him, tongue against teeth as trembling jaws chattered his molars. He started to heave, no longer crying quietly or holding back the streaming tears. "I do-" his own sharp inhale cut himself off, an involuntarily wracking of breath choking his voice out behind the incoming wall of water. "I do-" his words couldn't come. He couldn't say more, but despite this he tried. He kept forcing something up his throat, until he finally choked on the words like bile. "My mom," he cried as he slumped over, his forehead laying against the cold marble floor. He sobbed and sniffled as he did, tears running up his red face.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Once Kia reached the higher rank military base, she was out of breath and slightly irritated that they were still alive. She opened the door and the stench of nicotine filled her nostrils, the small girl started coughing and leaned against the door to compose herself. After mere seconds, she stood up straighter and approached the higher ranks. They were all playing cards and smoking idly as they played. Some of them were leaning against the wall casually chatting while a few others crowded around the table invested in the game. A female slowly withdrew a card from her deck and placed it on the table, the observers gasped as if the game was the most important thing in the world.

Thr blonde blew her bangs in frustration and headed toward the game with her hands on her hips, "Now what in the hell are you guys doing?" She asked as she tucked a blonde lock behind her ear and placed the hand back on her hip. One of the guys playing the game narrowed his beady red eyes in her direction, "That is none of your buisness, miss Bangs. Now why don't you go out and do your job and leave us adults." He snickered as he placed an unlit cigarette between his teeth and held his cards carlessly in his left hand. She heaved a frustrated sigh, why did adults think they were better than everyone else? Why could adults do anything they want and get away with it?

Kia tried to be patient but that ended up failing, "GET UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHINGS, A MASKED MAN KILLED EVERYONE IN THE CASTLE ESPECIALLY SOME OF YOUR COMRADES!" She screamed, once they turned around her confidence boosted glad that they were listening. "There is a boy, a teenage boy that survived the slaughter and you all must get him some proper medical attention right away!" She turned on her heel to walk out of the base expecting to hear footsteps and all she heard was boisterous laughter.

"That wasn't the first time I heard that from them lower ranks!"

The laughter made Kia furious, well the girl did have a short temper anyway. None of them take me seriously.. I must think of something She thought as she placed her hand on the wall.. The higher ranks stopped laughing and continued their game until, "I smell something burning.." A pink haired female said as she looked at her peers with mere confusion, they smelt it too.

"Our base is burning!!!"

Kia didn't notice that she was daydreaming until she noticed that her hands were on fire, she shrieked but the fire didn't hurt in the slightest. What was this? She looked around and the base was burning down. A military officer came over to her, blabbing nonsense and she placed her hand on his shoulder. Did the flames hurt him? The officer's jacket sleeve started to burn and one of his partners threw booze on it and the flames calmed down, the higher ranks all ran out of the base to get stretchers and other stuff and headed towards the castle. Kia ran out with them but turned around, finding the whole mmilitia recreation base falling right in front of her.

The teenage girl looked at her hands and the flames were gone, "Huh?" she uttured as she stretched her fingers and moved her hands around to see if there were any other burns. She had to tell Abigail about this!

"How many bodies!?"

"More than one hundred!"

"More than one hundred!? Get more stretchers!"

Kia ran to the castle and found the same high rank militants cleaning the castle, evacuating the bodies to the cemetery and putting Alexander in a stretcher and wheeling him away. Kia ran up the stairs and watched as they wheeled the Teenage boy away. She ran over to Alyx with a grin, "I convinced them to come over here, they thought I was joking but-" she ran out of breath and looked out the window seeing smoke in the air from the burning base. "Don't ask, lets get to the hospital!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Laiya Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:13 pm

As the boy let himself down and began to walk away, he broke down into a sob, Alyx making out something along the lines of 'Mom' as he collapsed to the ground in another sobbing fit. Conflicted, Alyx began scratching the back of her head, at a loss of what to do. She could let him keep bawling, but somewhere she didn't feel like that was the right course of action, nor was it an easy one. She didn't have any dead family, yet; and they wouldn't be taken away as quickly and as violently as this kid's parents did. She looked around at the massacre, letting the boy sob it out for a while longer. Taking a deep breath, she rewound the battle, or at least how it might have gone down. Shaking her head, she found herself both amazed and disturbed.

"People can have this type of power?" She thought, unknowing she said it out loud; but it was only quiet enough for the boy to hear, if he even could. It was a confusing prospect- why in the name of all that was good in traverse town, would you need that much power?

She knew it could be used to protect...but being able to slaughter an entire ballroom, gracefully, without any problems?

It was soon after that thought when Kia arrived; with people in tow and the faint smell of smoke in the air. Normally, she would have put that on herself, being a habitual smoker; but this smoke was different. Eying the girl as she came close, the guard began babbling about trying to convince people, and not asking things about it either. Squinting suspiciously at the girl, she would let it drop. She didn't make more of a fuss as far as the Mayor was aware of, it shouldn't trouble her about anything. She nodded, letting the girl lead. "Right. Well, lead on then."
Laiya
Laiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:56 am

The militia arrived at the hospital by carriage and wheeled a traumatic Alexander into the emergency room. The nurses quickly got him in a room and checked his arms for active veins, once they found one they jabbed a few needles in both of his arms and started putting medication in the tubes before putting green tea and a turkey sandwitch on his bedstand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kia finally made it to the hospital, she kept turning around to see if Alyx was behind her. "Okay, we havr to find that guy.. T-(Turn around)-The traumatic one, Oh, I hope he's okay, don't you!?" She asked the mayor of Traverse Toen, before she made it to the boy's door she stopped in her tracks... "Wait..." She exclaimed, extending her palms out as if to stop Alyx from walking. The teenage girl slowly turned around to Alyx, "I'm not sure if you wanna come with me, since you may have mayor duties and all.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laiya Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Alyx nodded in response to the girls earlier question. The mayor did wish he'd be alright, but that was a question the boy would have to answer himself. "Unfortunately, time can only tell." she told the guard, her eyes narrowing as she continued. "However, going after that guy is stupid and foolish. Not to mention extremely dangerous. Look, just stay here for a while, do your duties as a guard. They seem in short supply anyway." she nodded at the girl, hopefully getting the point across as she did. "Anyway, you are right about me needing to get back to my duties, so I will see you again at a later time." the woman told the guard, staying for a few more seconds before she began walking off to her gummi ship, to which she would promptly depart.

>Exit<
Laiya
Laiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:35 am

Kia sighed, "Good luck with Traverse Town..." She muttered as as Alyx left the hospital. The guard went on her way and looked in each room to see if she could find the boy lying on the bed. Before she knew, she clumsily tripped on a vase filled with water and daisies, she quickly got up and glanced around the white hallway to see if anyone saw her fall. The nurses and Doctors were all in the rooms caring for their patients. The guard quickly took the daisies that's petals were smeared with dirt and dipped them in the leftover water in the vase to cleanse them.

Kia placed the vase up against the wall and quickly walked past a group of rushing medical students, holding the three daisies in her hands she casually whistled and walked past them with ease. The squeaking on the floor made the fourteen year old even more anxious as she kept looking in the rooms for the boy.

There was a closed room, the curious girl turned the knob and opened it. She slowly walked into the room, quickly closing the wooden door. There he was. He looked a little better, not as hysterical as he was in the castle. His sandwich and tea was untouched, the smell of medicinal herbs filled the quiet room. Kia nosily turned to the dressers to see if the boy had any visitors. There was nothing but an empty vase and one of those photograph things that had random people on it. Kia tiptoed carefully over to the vase and placed flowers inside of it before slowly pulling up a chair and sitting on it. 

Kia honestly wasn't sure what normal citizens did at hospital visits, she gulped and reached out to touch the tubes. "I see you already passed out, you had quite the day huh?" She inquired the sleeping boy with a chuckle. The guard turned to the boy's lunch which was sitting there on the table. "You mind if I have a piece of that? Saving people is real hard work!" Without waiting for a reply, she tore a piece of the sandwitch and tore her teeth into it. She savored the bite as if she was a starving child on the cold streets, except she wasn't.. She was a privileged young girl with a hero complex, never wanting to admit her privilege. 

"Except, I really didn't save anyone.." Blue eyes lowered, looking at the ground beneath them. "I really didn't do anything heroic, I couldn't save your friends or your family. I'm just a worthless guard who can't even protect anyone, even herself!" She frowned and tore into the sandwitch once more before chewing. "Oh, whatsh the point of talking, you can't hear me.." She said with a mouthful of turkey and lettuce. Why was she hear? Did she have an overwhelming sense of guilt? Did she want to express her self-pity to someone? Sure she had Abigail to talk to but it wasn't like Abigail would take her seriously, Maybe talking to a sleeping boy was better.. The teenage girl turned to him, she was quite impressed that he made it, maybe he wasn't just a frantic kid.. 

"You're really special, you know that?"

Kia smiled and bit into the sandwitch once more before, "I don't know you that well, but we seem more alike..." She shifted into her seat and crossed one leg over the other. "We've seen things we weren't suppose to see, handled them in a rather appropriate way, though immature. You couldn't process it all so you went berserk and that's understandable. Anyway, I'm going to take my leave." Kia stood up and moved the chair in it's place before placing the half-eaten sandwitch back on the plastic plate. "Heh, sorry for eating your sandwich.." The girl bit her lower lip and straightened up, walking towards the door she took one last glance at the boy before turning around and closing the door right behind her.

(Topic End)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2