MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) )

Go down

stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) ) Empty stress is one side of a me I just cant control (one shot Trust me I can do it :) )

Post by Efeu Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:52 pm

zdynasty just came home his home is a cave Stella was chasing a fly outside every day seems to get stressfuller and today was not different its like zdynasty missing something he had 99 percent of hitting everyday it tends to get to you after a while "Goddamit" zdynasty screamed at the top of his lungs and then covered his mouth "what does it matter" he mummbled and uncovered his mouth "No one cares" "bark" Stella finally walked in "You dont eather" "Bark" sense zdynasty basically used Stella's barked to talk with himself what she is saying or what zdynasty is saying to himself is thats not true but he did not listen to himself "GET OUT" zdynasty screamed for no reason Stella did not know what to do he pointed where she walked in Stella knows how to do this so she slowly walks out of the cave zdynasty got up and grabbed his Diary which was blue and wrote in it this
oct 19
not true Stella says not true it is true it is it fucking is why dont people understand it no one cares about me people keep saying its not true tell me that when you are me
"Strong language" zdynasty said "I already wrote it" he said "I cant do anything now" he knew that "Good thing no one has seen this other than me" he just put his diary on the ground closed it and layed down and fell asleep

Efeu

Back to top Go down