MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Heart of Inferno EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Heart of Inferno EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Heart of Inferno EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Heart of Inferno EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Heart of Inferno EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Heart of Inferno EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Heart of Inferno EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Heart of Inferno EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Heart of Inferno EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Heart of Inferno

2 posters

Go down

Heart of Inferno Empty Heart of Inferno

Post by Drake Pathos Mon May 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Heart of Inferno: Darius is able to tap into the power of Wildfire, producing it and manipulating it in high volumes. He has difficulty controlling it, however any contact made with it deals moderate amount of damage along with the damage equal to his regular attacks and leaves a burn effect that deals slight damage for 3 posts per hit. He may manipulate Wildfire to a minor degree, however due to its close relationship with Fire he may opt for manipulating Fire to a greater degree however it doesn’t deal additional damage other than being equal to his attacks.
Cooldown: N/A

Tier One

Pocket Inferno: Darius may summon/desummon his synthesis at will within 5 meters per tier of himself.
Hand of Fire: On contact, Darius may deal damage equivalent to Heart of Inferno’s Damage buff from using Wildfire.
Flames of Passion: Darius’ Fire Manipulation now deals the same amount of damage as Wildfire Manipulation
Flames of Anger: Darius’ elemental manipulation receives a slight damage buff according to their element.
Grip of Chaos: Darius may lock someone in space for 3 Posts | 6 Posts CD

Tier Two

Seamless Flames: When using Pocket Inferno, Darius may fluently shift the position of his synthesis items within the range of Pocket Inferno. Every time he does so, a burst of wildfire deals damage equal to his Wildfire Manipulation.This burst is 3 meters in diameter and is spherical.
Hand of Inferno: Flames of Anger provides an extra moderate amount of damage and Darius can deal the damage per second if he maintain contact with someone for more than a post.
Grip of Helios: Darius uses Space to handle objects no matter the size and weight like a dagger in terms of ease.
Flight of the Sun: Darius may fly according to his speed and agility tier, moving 25 mph per Speed tier.

Tier Three

Passion: Darius' manipulation now deals an additional severe amount of damage, with the burn dealing an additional moderate amount of damage.  He also emits an aura of 15 meters per tier that burns the area within, either melting or setting it afire.

Anger: Darius' attacks and fire/wildfire manipulation destroy 15 MP per tier and 1 GP on hit. For each 15 MP and 1 GP, he is healed severely.

Storms Should Control the Sky, Not Grass: Darius may also manipulate the element of wind to a simple degree, but just as potent as his Fire/Wildfire manipulation. However, it does not have any damage augments.

Tier Four

Heart in Embers: Darius absorbs Fire for health

Spirits of Loss: Darius and his Spirits/Party may passively become intangible. His elemental manipulation gains an extraordinary buff to damage. His spirits may enter his body to give him their unique abilities. Darius can also perceive through his spirits if he wishes to do so. When his spirits enter his body, he gains an orange glow that intensifies the more the spirits.

The Sun: Darius’ elemental manipulation increases to significant degrees, making him capable of completely controlling Fire and Wildfire, to the point where he could solidify it and make complex structures with it. Essentially, he becomes a master of control over the flames. Also, his elemental manipulation gains an extreme damage buff and its damage is applied three times. This manipulation becomes completely fluent and seamless and can completely be done reflexively.

Last edited by Drake Pathos on Tue May 03, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Heart of Inferno Empty Re: Heart of Inferno

Post by Veara Tue May 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Heart of inferno: No stacks, edit accordingly.

Grip of Prometheus will only work if your own items with obvious limitations based on your own strength.

Tier two
Grip of Helios: will only work if your capable through your strength and endurance. If you go over this you will mentally strain yourself

Tier three
Are all summons this type of thing is only possible if they start out at tier one and are worked on and made stronger through out the ST

This is a no go, please edit accordingly

Tier four and Five are fine
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue May 03, 2016 5:47 pm

By stack I mean they overlap, if I hit you in your arm, then I burn you and it deals damage there, but if I also hit you in your leg it does damage there. Basically just trying to say "Oh I can burn you in multiple spots".

For Grip of Helios, if I'm augmenting it with space, how does it cause mental strain? I am mostly aiming to wield weapons available to those with higher tiers of strength, that's why I'm investing multiple slots. I could just use one slot to achieve this, then. Mind you, I don't really care I just don't want to end up wasting slots if I don't need to.

If the spirits have to start off as T1, I'll replace them bc I wasn't gonna focus on them with the tree. No biggie.

I'll go ahead and edit the spirits soon

EDIT: Since I'm getting rid of the spirits, can I change the second T4 skill to allow his Party Member's to enter his body? They are technically spirits from him too, but I don't want to subvert anything
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Edit the wording, stack isn't allowed in the meta dictionary thanks for your understanding.

Whether using space or not the way ST's works is they are supenatural

The mental strain is basically a cap and you wouldn't be able to use items that out of your power.

Party members would be allowed to enter your body.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue May 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Haven't made edits yet, got caught up, will do

Can I dedicate a T3 slot to being able to wield weapons those with T4 and T5 strength are able to wield? Darius/Drake is technically a T5 character himself. If not then I'll just dedicate a t1 to things within his power
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue May 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Changed the skills you mentioned accordingly, save for the last T3 skill bc I don't know what i'm replacing it with yet
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Drake Pathos wrote:Haven't made edits yet, got caught up, will do

Can I dedicate a T3 slot to being able to wield weapons those with T4 and T5 strength are able to wield? Darius/Drake is technically a T5 character himself. If not then I'll just dedicate a t1 to things within his power

At t3 strength you can already lift a ton so their isn't a weapon you wouldn't be able to wield unless it was something someone created to specifically cater to them

And no a t3 slot on a skilltree  can't be a pass to t4 or t5 strength
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Tue May 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Aight now I changed the last T3 slot
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down