MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Garden of Eden EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Garden of Eden EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Garden of Eden EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Garden of Eden EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Garden of Eden EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Garden of Eden EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Garden of Eden EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Garden of Eden EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Garden of Eden EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Garden of Eden

2 posters

Go down

Garden of Eden Empty Garden of Eden

Post by Seeker of Carnage Wed May 04, 2016 3:32 am

Garden of Eden: L’Ombra has the ability to produce and manipulate the element of Plant. This allows him access to numerous forms of plant life but at the basic level he is able to control their size and shape and he is able to direct them with ease.
Cooldown: Passive

Tier One

The Hunger: L’Ombra saps life from those he makes contact with either by himself or the powers of his base ability. This deals slight vampiric damage per post contact is held.
Nature’s Nuture: L'Ombra saps an additional slight amount.
Leech: L’Ombra may drain 10 MP, either per hit or per post it he or his plants remain in contact.
Spores: L’Ombra’s plants release spores, stunning those within 5 meters of his plants for 2 posts. | 6 Posts CD
Shrooms: L’Ombra has an aura of 15 meters. In this aura, he sprouts mushrooms of various sizes and shapes. These mushrooms release spores that react violently to spells being cast, causing slight damage per 30 MP a spell consumes if a spell is cast in the area the mushrooms have sprouted.

Tier Two

Residue: L’Ombra’s plants leave behind a residue that eats away at objects and items non-resistant to corrosive materials. Per Synthesis tier of the item, it takes 3 posts before that item is destroyed if not removed. Objects that are not-slotted take 4 posts to be destroyed. If left on surfaces, it eats away at a rate of 5 meters per post. The residue disappears after 6 posts but can be refreshed by hitting the same point. When applied to the same person, it does not stack on the same item/person.
Residue+: If L’Ombra strikes someone, they will continually take slight damage for the duration the Residue currently on them. Residue also lasts for an additional 4 posts.
Residue++: L’Ombra’s Residue lasts an additional 4 posts and eats away at a person’s magic, destroying 10 MP per post of the duration.
The Thirst: L’Ombra’s The Hunger saps an additional moderate amount, and has a lingering effect that saps an additional slight amount per post for 3 posts after each hit (otherwise if contact is remained it’s just another slight boost to the sapping).

Tier Three

Botanist: Residue causes his nature that he manipulates to have a thick, purple liquid blanketing it. Residue lasts for an additional 4 posts and deals an additional major amount of damage, augmented with darkness. Surfaces that the liquid stains are corroded at a rate of 30 meters per post.
Flying Angel Death: Shrooms now deals an additional moderate damage per second someone remains near the mushrooms. Shrooms’ aura now extends out to 20 meters per tier. The damage dealt by Shrooms also enacts a drain/vampiric effect.
One With Nature: L’Ombra’s manipulation allows him to go beyond the basic alteration, allowing him to use materials from plants to make complex structures. His plant-manipulation also is highly reinforced where it takes very powerful forces to injure the plants and nature he conjures. He may sprout various forms of nature in the general area.

Tier Four

Flower Child: L’Ombra absorbs Plant for health.

The Starvation: L’Ombra’s vampiric/healing abilities sap/heal an additional extreme amount. Residue lasts until an item is destroyed, otherwise it remains for an additional 10 posts. Residue deals an additional extreme amount of damage to the person it affects during its duration.

Tier Five

Vite e Morte: Aside from what he manipulates, L’Ombra may drain the life out of the area’s nature. This gives him the ability to sap extreme amounts per second of contact with his plants and himself. His shrooms deal an additional severe amount of damage per second someone remains near the mushrooms. His manipulation is again advanced to a degree where what he manipulates is much more resilient.[/b]

Last edited by Seeker of Carnage on Wed May 04, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Garden of Eden Empty Re: Garden of Eden

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 9:57 am

The hunger: we don't really have life energy to sap, the way we have it honestly you can't take or sap someone's life energy until there knocked out. Unless this is for story purposes.

Natures steel: reinforced with? Please explain: also this is more of a tier two ability .

Shrooms: they can feel slight damage for a spell that 40mp and under, but stopping their attack is no go and 60mp is way too much for t1

Tier two
Residue: way too quick for tier two, edit it'll be gone in per four posts of the tier.

Tier three:
Flying angel death: again we don't really have a vampire effect due to nature of site.

Tier four:
Starvation, see above

Tier five
Vive e morte: see above, and bypassing defenses is a no go.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Wed May 04, 2016 12:01 pm

It's more so saying it's a drain effect, the description is just trying to fit the element. I mean, I'm essentially saying vampire = drain, and that just means taking the damage dealt to someone and healing L'Ombra.

Uh sorry posted this kinda late, I'm just gonna replace this bc its kinda useless

How come I can't use them to cause spell failure? I can reduce the MP of course but it's not causing damage, it's just preventing low-cost spells. I could make it like 30 MP and increase it throughout the tree if that seems fair.

How is bypassing defenses a no go for a T5? I get if you're saying its doing too much I just want to know.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Allowing it.

Noted.

Spell failure is a thing that isn't allowed, you can trade with it. But you can't do spell failure.

It's not only doing too much however your also bypassing any type of defense which is a definite no go regardless of tier.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Wed May 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Edited.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Approved