MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The water's Finest EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The water's Finest EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The water's Finest EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The water's Finest EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The water's Finest EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The water's Finest EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The water's Finest EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The water's Finest EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The water's Finest EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The water's Finest

Go down

The water's Finest Empty The water's Finest

Post by Lenneth Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Darkness arose from the shadows as they gathered in colors and formed the Adonis of shadow’s in all his brilliant glory and beauty. His skin as flawless tan and texture as marble glimmered with the shimmer of the sun’s rays rippling with the passing waves far above. His mane of gold softy swayed with the passing motions as his cold heartless body readjust to this watery system as second nature. Lenneth had himself visited this world on numerous chances back in the day as he needed the call of the sea to ease the tension of his muscles and those of his mind. Its claim nature here often left this watery paradise into a status of peace and stability which by itself was fine, it was a little boring for those of warrior caliber but then again when didn't a person want a place to not have worry of concern for huh? This was a rare treat indeed. Lenneth’s merman have mirrored his charms as a strong light blue tail with its lacing fins lapping over his hips as he moved through the currents towards the great castle that now housed a new king the La Vaeas was greatly acquainted to, in fact they could almost be the same person…in a manner of speaking.

In sight to the castle gates the guards hailed the arrival of the prince of heartless as their head bows in respect, taking off their helms while following close behind the beauty. It was then another raced to greet Lenneth in the secluded walls of this ocean land. A much more muscular and heavier set built then Lenny was with fair skin and wood touched tone hair they flew past his low back. His tail was red and looked much rougher and sturdy then Len’s. The mereman’s speed was great as he hug the LaVaeas with joy, tightening his grasp on his heartless self. There have been nights his wish to hold this man since he started work maintaining this world after their king hand died at the hands of a killer, the water’s didn't ease their pain. But Len’s beauty certainly did, his visit had brought the people of the royal guards into action as long as they got their wish this night. Lenneth hug this lustful captain with a mimic’s joy and a smile laced in poison intent on his fangs before facing him, kissing his rose tinted lips softly before they broke their embrace. They moved into the castle where they made their way through the halls towards the main chambers. Len’s glorious  ass trailed and tickled along the rest of the royal guards to follow in his little party.

“Lenneth…I really missed you…”

“ Heheh I’ve missed you too, hows the work been? Made any new friends or progression finding an heir?”

“ I have actually and be in some interesting battles, political certainly are not my thing. Nothing on the rightfully king yet”

“Not really surprising”

They both smiled and talked all the way into the private chambers while holding hands in their casually play, the captain feeling a lot of blood rushing through his face. They reached the dark chambers soon after. The bed was a large clam shell that blanketed over heat vents over top the sheets of soft jelly silk. Thelen led Len there as he stay waving his nobody to come with a wiggle of his index finger, joining in soon after. Lenny halted his partner for a second.

“ Do you have it? My part played out and you have your pack”

“ Ahh yes I Do”

The captain went underneath the covers of his bed’s matters and filters to bring out a long black box fully locked. Taking out the key around his neck he opened it showed a large golden weapon that glimmered a powerfully magic in its tri-fork design. Lenny’s eyes glowed his he touched it, feeling all the power of the sea and storms at his fingertips as he closed it. Lenneth then placed inside a drop box portal of darkness that lead to his private chambers at him where it was protected with magic. It finally worked after working his way through all the systems Lenneth was finally able to gain access to a powerfully artifact of great magics and now it belonged to his master.  

“Thank you… Now as promised”

Looking to the side as the room filled with every solider that bore the royal crest walked swam in and lowered their amour and weapons, each man picking at their brow to len’s flawless forms while grasping each other’s skin as a show to further interesting the dark king. Licking his Lips Lenneth did the same while gazing at each pair of fins raging with dark desires for his flesh, each of their wills would greatly fill Len with power and pleasureful and other mention able fluids and moans.

“I’ll show you all a taste of heaven before slipping away into a hellish storm of sin”

The captain tackled Lenny to the bed covers before close the blue lace curtains around the frame as the soldiers quickly swam forward ripping off the curtains and lashing their arms and tongs at Len’s flesh. That night the sounds within the castles did not halt till high noon, screams of absolute ecstasy, delight and foul shouts of sin echoed through the shining kingdom for hours at a time as stories among the staff echoed of jealous and envy of heaven visiting their waters. Each guard leaving in total bliss plastered on their faces while their bodies weakened in joy as were their clothing still.

Lenny returned to his own throne the next day and would start working on organizing his other plans while leaving a special gift for this world, the gift of life a new soul, heart and mind to take the essence of the water for itself and grow within this world's strongest element. The new life form would take a while to grow and become worthy of Lenneth's notice but if it adapted, survived and lived he might just become something worth calling an ally. .
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down