MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Eternal Shadow [Skill tree]

2 posters

Go down

Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] Empty Eternal Shadow [Skill tree]

Post by FIZZ Mon May 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Eternal Shadow Tree:
This skill tree surrounds Neamhní's base ability, which is the control over his natural ability to recuperate from wounds and the not-so-natural ability to wound himself, enabling him to break his body down and rebuild it on a cellular level, causing either cellular breakdown [Causing his body to become a fine mist or simply an intangible smoke like entity] or high speed regeneration [causing him to solidify]. The instability of his physiology granting him several skills which revolve around his own control over his bodies natural and unnatural composition, cellular makeup, and most things physical, ranging from becoming a mist like wraith, recovery from debuffs, and even full scale regeneration of limbs and the restoration of health in later tiers.

To put things into perspective, "The ability to heal or become ethereal on command, in the skills."

Base Ability Cool-down: N/A

Tier One
1st Skill: Shadow Form: When activated, Neamhní assumes a black mist-like form for a short period of time. While in this form, he is resistant to physical damage by a slight amount, as well as ignores enemy collision. He also moves faster for the duration. However, he cannot attack or use any abilities during this time. This lasts for three turns with a four turn cooldown.

2nd Skill: Reform: Neamhní’s unnatural ability to control his bodies ability to heal and, well, die, enables him to accelerate his bodies ability to heal. This skill possesses the opposite effect of shadow form. By uttering the word 'Reform' Neamhní will restore a small amount of his total health. This can be done approximately once per topic.

3rd Skill: “Become something greater.”: Neamhní’s base ability is the control over his bodies natural physical composition. As such it enables him to either break down or rebuild his body as he sees fit. One of these effects is enabling him to shape-shift in a limited manner based around the mass and cells he has broken down, enabling him to change his facial structure, height, physical build, and even hair color. However he is unable to change his gender or body weight, and eye color. He is unable to 'shrink' down to microscopic sizes.

4th Skill: Dark Energy Reserves: Neamhní Will obtain an additional 20 points of Mana for his Mana Pool.

5th Skill: Dark Disperse: Neamhní will be able to 'disperse' a small amount of his cells for a slight boost to his speed for three turns. This has a four turn cooldown.

Tier Two
1st Skill: “If you use that spell you’re going to regret it.”: Whenever Neamhní is struck by a spell consisting of the element of ‘darkness’, he will recover a small amount of his health.

2nd Skill: “Cellular Breakdown:” If struck by a spell retaining to the light, Neamhní will break down slightly gaining some resistance to physical damage as though he were in his “Shadow Form” mode. Allowing him to ignore a small amount of whatever total damage is being dished out onto him. This lasts for two turns and isn’t activated again by a light spell for another four. This doesn’t affect his ‘Shadow Form’ or its cooldown.

3rd Skill: Shadow Strike: To be used in conjecture with Shadow-Form, when activated Neamhní will strike an opponent with his hand dealing out moderate damage to an enemy while in his 'shadow form'. However, when used in conjecture with Shadow-form it immediately exits the mist-like form and reconstitutes Neamhní’s body, causing the cooldown to start.

4th Skill Dark Gauge: Neamhní’s GP is increased by 1.

Tier Three
1st Skill: “I will not be impaired”: The effectiveness of debuff spells on Neamhní, as well as their duration is cut by one turn, as his cells are rapidly breaking them down and rebuilding themselves constantly, as well as breaking down. The amount cut down will be increased by one turn every tier, reaching a total of five turns. {The limitation: Even if he can ignore five turns, he still has to tolerate one turn of paralysis.]

2nd Skill: “I am Darkness.”: Neamhní, while in a dark area will gain a ‘Shadow mist’ form in an area of darkness, and will be able to move around much more effectively. This skill lacks the intangibility and damage nullifying and moves around at great speeds within that area, lacking the damage resistance related to the original Shadow Form skill. He can also travel between shadows and dark spaces across large distances as if they were all connected, although not across worlds.

3rd Skill: Suffocate: To accelerate Neamhní’s breakdown process to make it less painful, right before using “Shadow Mist” Neamhní may trigger “Suffocate!”. An instantaneous and offensive skill will be triggered, Neamhní will raise his right hand and ‘blast’ his cells which have become a thick and concentrated mist of darkness at high speeds  at his enemies. The wave of mist deals major damage to a singular target upon impact and will impart a “suffocation” effect. When used in conjecture with Shadow Form it increases the cooldown of Shadow Form by an additional turn.

Tier Fourth
1st Skill: Regeneration: Neamhní has, at this point, gained a great deal of control over his cellular regeneration and staying solid for extensive periods of time. As such, he has managed to learn how to maintain his dark regeneration and shifting between his Mist form and physical form in order to recover from physical damage without the use of cure spells. Once every 7 turns turns he will regain a small portion of his health, and every 15 turns should he be missing a limb it will regenerate.

2nd Skill: Neamhní’s Maximum Mana pool is increased by 80 points.

Tier Five [LOCKED]
1st Skill: Instantaneous Regeneration: Neamhní has been broken down and rebuilt so many times, he’s learned to control it on his own rather than it happen at random as he was used to, without any benefits. When Neamhní is down on his luck, on his last life, Neamhní's body will break down immediately before restoring itself once more, restoring him to full health, regenerating his missing limbs, as well as resetting the cooldown on things such as his Wraith form and providing an active buff for three turns, increasing his physical strength exponentially. However, not restoring any mana in the process. This can be done once a topic. Best used if low on health or on the brink of dying or being sent into a downed state.

Last edited by FIZZ on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 12 times in total
FIZZ
FIZZ

Back to top Go down

Eternal Shadow [Skill tree] Empty Re: Eternal Shadow [Skill tree]

Post by Veara Mon May 30, 2016 8:38 pm

I'm going to need you to re word or explain or maybe simplify the BA.

I've read it along with others and I haven't been able to understand it.

Not trying to be rude just there's a lot there.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by FIZZ Mon May 30, 2016 9:02 pm

No, its alright.

I've removed the nonsense and shortened it.

Hope that helps in understanding it.
FIZZ
FIZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Alright that helps A lot more so I can tell you a lot in your BA you are asking for a lot and I don't think you get the high spied regeneration of limbs and what not that is definitely a tier five or plot charrie thing.

Tier one skill one: 15% is way too much definitely going to have to switch it too
Slight.

Tier one skill two: definitely is a one time per topic since tier one

Tier one skill three:this is fine

Tier one skill four: reword no idea what this is

Tier one skill five: this is tier three skill

Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by FIZZ Mon May 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Edited.
FIZZ
FIZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 30, 2016 10:18 pm

When I said to change it from 15% I meant as in no numbers we don't really use numbers.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by FIZZ Mon May 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Fixed.
FIZZ
FIZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 30, 2016 10:32 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by FIZZ Tue May 31, 2016 9:44 pm

As it turns out I still have 20 slots left, according to a chat on Skype that gives me access to tier four. Didn't know that at first. [Making me Tier four as well, so, i need to alter somet things.]

Tiers two through four have been unlocked but unapproved, this needs another look over.
FIZZ
FIZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 31, 2016 9:59 pm

Tier four is approved still overlooking two and three
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:43 pm

For both tier two and tier three I'm
Going to need you to take out any percents and numbers

For tier two youre allowed moderate

And for tier three you are allowed major
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by FIZZ Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm

I've taken out any percentages and numbers in tier two, three, and what I left in four in regards to the 'eigths'.

The cooldowns are still there.

EDIT: Also, removed the One tenth from "Reform" in the first tier of the skill tree.
FIZZ
FIZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:25 am

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content