MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Storm Sky Shadow skill tree

2 posters

Go down

Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  Empty Storm Sky Shadow skill tree

Post by Storm Sky Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:32 am

Base Ability:
Basic Shadow Mage: Storm has mastery over crafting shadows.

Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
Precursor Sensory α: Storm Sky gains the ability to sense shadows within a 20 foot radius. While in complete darkness or night, Storm can sense all movement within a 20 foot radius.

Shadow Melding α: Storm can meld into any shadow, be it his own shadow, someone else's shadow, or a shadow on the wall. While in complete darkness or night, Storm can meld onto any place that does not have a ray of light directly on it. While Storm is melded into his own shadow,  he essentially mimics a shadow heartless in the way he moves. By extension, he can also leap out of the ground in the same way. 2 post cool down.

Novice Shadow Crafting: Storm can withdraw his shadow to make basic physical entities out of it (such as melee weapons, shapes, etc). While this is happening, Storms shadow is not cast. By extension, Storm can cast it back into a shadow at any given time. The shadow's Storm crafts are as durable as the average neoshadow heartless. Storm can do this once per post.

Darkness Vision α: Storm can see perfectly in total darkness. This is indicated by his eyes turning black as opposed to their natural grey.

Basic Shadow Mage: Storm Sky gains 25 Max MP.

Tier Two

Apprentice Shadow Crafting: Storm can manifest and control shadows, creating a shadow clone of himself. Storms shadow clone can additionally make one weapon of choice appear in its hand. This weapon is generally identical to the one wielded by Storm, but crafted from Illusion magic augmented with Darkness. This weapon cannot deal any real damage, but feels real, and can cause immense pain.

Shadow Melding β: Storm can switch places with any shadow or shadow crafted entity that was crafted by any Shadow Crafting ability. 5 post cool down.

Precursor Sensory β: Any shadows detected become marked. Storm can see marked targets through walls in a silhouette shape. This only senses targets up to 75 yards of Storm.

Expert Shadow Mage: Storm Sky gains 50 Max MP.

Tier Three
Novice Shadow Crafting: Storm can now create a shadow clone that looks like a shadow version of someone else by withdrawing their shadow.  They have all the basic abilities of a Shadow heartless. Storm has basic control over it and it has the ability to attack similar to a regular heartless. Storm can target one person's shadow to craft a clone once every 10 posts. Storm can control up to 3 different person's shadows at the same time.

Precursor Sensory γ: Storm can now choose to see through the eyes of shadows within 75 feet. He can only adjust his vision to one location at a time.

Novice Shadow Mage: Storm Sky gains 75 Max MP.

Tier Fourth
Expert Shadow Crafting:  Storm now has full control over all Shadow clones. Storm Sky gains much more acute control of the shadows, making them more similar to fighting real people. They can also use mock versions of the persons abilities creating Illusion versions of them augmented with Darkness that don't do any real damage, but can cause immense pain.

Master Shadow Mage: Storm Sky gains 100 Max MP.

Tier Five
Master Shadow Crafting: Shadow clones now look identical to actual person counter part, including color and all. These clones have the same stats as their real counter parts, including weapons and can mimic abilities that look entirely realistic, though have darkness based effects where applicable instead. Storm also gains the ability to split shadows apart, creating up to three shadow entities that he can control with acute precision. 10 post cool down.

Last edited by Storm Sky on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

Storm Sky Shadow skill tree  Empty Re: Storm Sky Shadow skill tree

Post by Game Master Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:21 am

Eternal Darkness, as a T1 skill, will not be moving day to night in an instant.

Shadow Melding needs a Cooldown increase to Five Posts.

Eternal Darkness Dome will not be a Tier Two Spell. The scale of it makes it a Tier 3 at minimum.

Advanced Shadow Crafting needs a limit on how many items it can create, not just a general statement.

For Shadow Crafting: You want to be able to create solid shadow clones of individuals that can tank five building-busting attacks before they dissipate? If they are meant to have similar statistics, then there are may characters who wouldn't be able to take even one of those hits, so that will need to be adjusted. Casting it on yourself to produce three clones plus yourself qualifies as a Limit Break. Without an Activated Base Ability, the most you'll be able to pull out of this is One Clone from your shadow.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 am

What if I make it gradually turn to night?

Understood about the cooldown, there was supposed to be one, must have forgotten.

It isn't a spell, it's a skill, but I'll move it around a bit.

With advanced shadow crafting, he can craft one item per shadow, it should state that somewhere. Master Shadow crafting should state when he can make multiple objects out of one shadow. And what if I made a spell that split my clones, like an actual ability slot?
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:08 pm

No.

There was actually a cooldown of two, originally, I believe. I was merely asking it to be raised.

When performing skill tree approvals, spell and skill may be used interchangeably at my discretion based on my level of focus.

I should have been more clear and indicated that I was referring explicitly to the T5 iteration of the skill, Master Shadow Crafting. The way it is written, you still are saying an individual would essentially need to drop two buildings on top of them to kill them, and you can do this twice to anybody that has a shadow.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Edited and revised some stuff. That should be a lot better now.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:33 pm

As I understand it, the Shadow Craft series allows you to act on an individual's shadows and bring objects and clones fourth from them. Overall, there is going to need a maximum amount of shadows the series can act on, and a related cooldown, as to prevent you from creating infinite clones out of a variety of shadows.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Edited and revised.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down