MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Realtor Meeting (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Realtor Meeting (Open)

+2
Veara
Professor Velox
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Realtor Meeting (Open) Empty Realtor Meeting (Open)

Post by O'rya Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:45 pm

On a bright sunny day with only a few clouds in the sky, there at a local cafe sat many a different people. Some were clearly from different worlds and some of them in the cafe were usual folk who from their clothes alone you could tell were from this world. Among the people that were at the cafe there was one among them who stuck out. Though, the only reason that she stuck out to be honest was simply she was alone. A mop of pink hair with four long pigtails sat at a table clearly meant for two. She once again awkwardly picked up her cup of tea that she had ordered and took another small sip. Putting her cup of tea down she sighed and fiddled with the pendant that was on her necklace as she made a little sound akin to a whine. Though when she realized she did, quickly she stopped and apologized out loud to no one in particular. At this point she began to kick her feet a little underneath the table, until she heard someone call out her name near the entrance of the small cafe. Quickly she turned to her left and stood up a look of surprise and embarrassment on her face. She took a few steps towards the man who called out to her however she suddenly stopped and quickly fished out of her pocket the munny for the tea she bought and left it on the table. Quickly she gulped down the rest of her tea not wanting to waste the munny she had spent on it. After that she quickly trotted towards the entrance of the cafe.  Shaking the man's hand she smiled and was surprised at the firm grip that the man had when she shook his hand.

"I'm sorry it took so long to meet you here...... Mrs. Masters, will your husband be joining us who I spoke too on the phone earlier?" He spoke to her with confidence and it seemed he was interested in meeting the other from the phone conversation they had earlier on. "Unfortunately he's tied up somewhere else." She spoke with a warm smile on her face and chirp in her voice as they both began to walk down the sidewalk. The man next to O'rya was a man with gray hair and he wore a casual dress wear that showed he was a business man. He chuckled with confidence and he patted her on the back while they walked down the sidewalk. "I have to congratulate you and your husband on winning that bidding war to build on this section of the island. Its not a well kept secret that this area of the island is known for the people who live in this section. From the once incredibly famous pop idol who know lives in this area with her family, to the sorceress which wields a legendary weapon. Even the island champion lives in this section of the island, by the way please don't let any of of them know about this bidding war. They usually get irritated about us advertising this side of the island using their name. Though aside from them there are many other wonderful people who live in this are each used to be adventurers and world travelers from earlier on." He would continue to speak and O'rya simply listened intently, a once famous idol, another who wielded a legendary weapon and an....island...champion. She wasn't too sure about what last one meant, however the other sounded quite exciting indeed.

"My that's quite exciting to think that's only the local's I cant wait to see this side of the island itself, not to mention my new home for my wonderful family and I." She spoke quite excitedly as she held the pendant in her right hand out of habit and began to walk forward with the rather large man towards the islands suburban area and away from the shops.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Realtor Meeting (Open) Empty Re: Realtor Meeting (Open)

Post by Professor Velox Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:50 pm

The store's bell rang as the door opened. Shirou stepped out of the store, holding a lime-flavored slushie in his hand. He wore a white t-shirt with a large, cartoonish black skull imprinted on the back of it. He wore grey shorts and sandals, with a straw hat to keep the sun out of his eyes. He started walking along the sidewalk, slowly sipping on his cool drink.

"I wonder what Veara is doing today," Shirou wondered to himself. He had stopped by the world to get something tasty and sweet to snack on, so he figured he'd drop by Veara's place to see if he was there. Though, the only problem was that Shirou was pretty bad with directions as he usually just teleported to where he needed to be. So, despite knowing Veara for almost twenty years now, he didn't actually know how to get to his place normally. He didn't want to teleport because of his slushie, and teleporting always messed up how things tasted for some reason.

"I'll just wander around until I find it," he muttered to himself with a shrug. He turned the corner to continue walking down the sidewalk when he saw a pair of people walking about fifty meters ahead of him. One was an older man and the other was an young woman with pink hair. Shirou squinted when he saw her. Something about her was familiar, he could even sense it. But he couldn't quite place his finger on where he knew her from. Maybe it was a cashier he had run into before. He shrugged it off and just continued walking, minding his own business.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:20 pm

O'rya gladly followed the man next to her while they continued their walk. Down the street they continued to walk when she sniffed the air, however she quickly sneezed. The man looked over to her and she held her nose and she sneezed once more as the man took a handkerchief out of his back pocket for her to use.

"Are you alright Mam, perhaps you have allergies that are acting up?" He spoke giving her the handkerchief she took it and nodded to him. Though quickly she took a small vial filled with a black liquid out of her back pocket. She splashed some of the liquid onto the man's handkerchief and she quickly put the fabric to her face. She inhaled and suddenly her sneezing stopped as she seemed to calm down. The man raised an eyebrow noticing the black liquid that was splashed onto his fabric initially however after she had inhaled it had disappeared. She sighed and returned his handkerchief to him which he accepted. Putting it in a small plastic bag that he kept in a back pocket.

"I thank you for your kindness. I dont mean to be rude, however for a moment, a smell akin to manure entered my nostrils and took me completely by surprise." She spoke to him smiling and giggling for as she blew air out of her nose and rubbed it giving her nose a small wiggle.

"Haha, must be the farmland you had smelled they use manure of course for their crops and what not. You dont have to worry though where your house is located the winds of the ocean will cancel out that smell which rarely comes down here." The man spoke still brimming with confidence, though inside he was a little curious. While it was true that sometimes you could smell the farmland from here....their wasn't a single displeasing smell in the area, in fact he was just about to tell her of the bakery where she could smell the sweet pastries that were made earlier in the morning. What in the world did she smell that was close to the smell of manure....also that black liquid that was splashed onto his handkerchief confused him. Just how did that disappear it was covering the middle of the white fabric and now it was gone? Odd.....though it was probably nothing, the client won that bidding war and she obviously had loads of cash strapped to her meaning she was a V.I.P. which means it was all smiles and lollipops until those papers were signed.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Shirou could hear the sounds of sneezing, and telling by how the woman in front of him moved, he assumed she was the culprit. The person next to her handed her what seemed like a handkerchief, though he also noticed that she seemed to pull something out of her pocket. Shirou wondered what it was, though more for his own amusement in the circumstances of currently traveling like a plebeian and had nothing else to entertain him. He kept slurping away at his slurpie, wondering if he was even remotely close to going in the right direction. Maybe he'd just follow these guys...

He just thought of an idea. Why didn't think of this earlier? Veara was pretty big here. Wasn't he called the champion or some other bogus title? The probability that two random people on the street knowing where he lived was probably high enough where he'd have a shot if he asked them. "Hey, you two in front of me," Shirou yelled out, loud enough where they could hear him. He started waving his free hand at them to get their attention if they looked back. "Do you mind if I ask you for some directions?"
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:06 pm

The agent was about to go on another spiel about the history of this side of the island along with some more tidbits of the once famous inter-galactic idol that lived here now. Until, they both heard a voice come from behind them. O'rya looked over her shoulder with a curious and warm smile, while the real estate agent looked over his shoulder and simply saw another potential customer for the future.

"Pardon me for a moment Milady." He spoke to O'rya who simply nodded to him and then turned his full attention to the one who came before them. Hello there, I'm Mr. Braun. A representative of Star Real Estate, by nature I need to know these islands like the back of my hand should one of our clientele have a question. So I'll be glad to help you!" He spoke his confidence still and the adamanite rings on his fingers gleamed off the sun. Meanwhile O'rya simply nodded to her agent and she stayed turned the other away playing and fiddling about once again with the pendant that was on the long necklace around her neck. She hummed a happy little tune to herself while doing so taking note of the few shops that were coming before what seemed to be a little of walk. Though she could see quite a large house in the distance that seemed to be the start of suburban area. Perhaps that was the area where her house would be located? A smile adorned her face as she gripped the pendant tightly smiling at what the future held for her.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Shirou quickened his pace when the older man turned around in response, not wanting to waste their time anymore than he has to. When he caught up a few moments later. The man seemed more than happy to help, though the woman didn't seem to care much as she seemed to not care for his presence at all. He figured he should get this over as quickly as he could.

"Hi, I was just looking for where Veara lived," Shirou said before taking another sip of his drink. "You wouldn't happen to know where he is, do you? I've got some, uh, business with him. Discuss...important matters." Shirou was, of course, bluffing but he didn't want to seem like a random groupie trying to stalk the ice cream man.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:32 pm

"Ah, the Islands Champion. That's a simple one while his house is down this road, I assure I know without a shadow of a doubt the man isn't there right now" The man spoke with a hearty laugh, and then with his left hand pointed down another road that was at an intersection a couple steps ahead."Although I just came from around the beaches where the Champion has his ice cream shack set up. I saw him there serving his ice cream as he usually does so odds are he is still there. The road isn't to long and odds are you'll see him in about four minutes flat."

O'rya for some reason or another found that little bit of information interesting to her. Though most of her mind was simply on the pendant as she played with it a little more and wondered when they were going to be done. She didn't want to be rude, however the real estate did tell her 'husband' when he was on the phone that they'd be able to have her house ready to move in by the afternoon.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:41 am

So Shirou had been going the right way to Veara's house, but also the wrong way to Veara. So his sense of direction wasn't all bad, on that technicality. Shirou smiled in appreciation and said, "Thanks, man, I appreciate the help."

The Death God was about to turn around to walk the opposite way, but stopped. His curiosity got the better of him, as the familiarity of the presence of this woman was nagging on him. She was somebody that he had encountered before, a long time ago. But just who was it, what was their relationship, and when exactly did he meet her?

"Excuse me, ma'am," Shirou asked the woman. "But do we know each other by any chance? You seem oddly familiar to me..."
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:21 am

Mr Braun smiled at the fact that the person did indeed seem satisfied with his answer and dare he say happy with the response he received. Yes sir, another happy and satisfied thanks to a Star Real Estate agent. Though Mr. Braun was curious for a moment. On the phone he was told on the phone by her husband Mr. Masters that his wife was a real people's person, yet the only person that had come up to them so far she seemed to ignore the only person who had come up to them.

"Glad I could help!" Braun stated his usual confidence and golden salesman smile brimming. Though before the man left it seemed he had business to attend to with his client. Apparently this man was in a nutshell trying to his on Mrs. Masters. Braun remembered those days even for his own wife he used the phrase have we met before and it went from there. Braun weeped in his head this poor soul not knowing that this woman had a Mrs. title attached to her name for a reason. It would be interesting to see how Mrs. Masters shot him down. Would it be the over cutesy or perhaps a simple tee hee,sorry nope. Though when she turned around she seemed different even her smile changed. It went from innocent and warm. To calm and mature, her eyes even seem to be slightly closed.

"I'm sorry however I don't believe I've ever met you before in my life. It's funny to me, since isn't the first time I've been confused for another. Though, I hope you have a pleasant day." With the maturity and grace of possibly someone else she turned around and simply began to walk with grace much different then before. Braun was so surprised at this he simply shrugged quickly, however realized his client was going without him.

"Wait for me, Mrs Masters I still need to show you your home." The man spoke a hearty laugh following as O'rya stopped walking for a second and waited for the man to catch up to her. When he was at her side once again they would continue walking down the street and towards the suburban ocean area.

Where her new house awaited her.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:13 pm

The woman finally turned around, finally revealing her face. Shirou narrowed his eyes as he scrutinized her face. Her face had the same familiarity as her presence, one that Shirou couldn't quite place his finger on. But, without even skipping a beat or entertaining the idea of the possibility, the woman denied that she knew him. And that was it. Shirou figured if it was important, then he would have remember her. But he didn't, so he shrugged and said, "Sorry to bother you than, ma'am."

He spun around on his heel and started walking the opposite way as he slurped his slurpie.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:32 pm

"So Mrs. Masters will be meeting your husband be meeting us and then we'll be on our way to the house." Braun spoke wondering if Mr. Masters would find this little moment funny that had just occurred. As he chuckled to himself, his confident step never wavering.

"I'm afraid he'll be tied up for quite awhile, hopefully he's able to rest at least rather struggle." She spoke to Mr. Braun that mature and smooth voice still speaking. Braun simply chuckled once more as did the woman have a small huff of a laugh leave her mouth. Clearly her husband must be incredibly busy at his job. Though it was a little odd to him he couldn't help but simply find it odd her husband wouldn't be here to sign the paper's. Eh, it made this much easier for Braun. He already felt as though he had won her over and the house was beauty all that mattered now was simply how long would it take to sign the paperwork
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:49 am

As Shirou wandered away further and further from the odd pair, he wondered what they were even doing. The man said something about showing the woman her house, so was she just buying a house? Maybe she was from another world. Might make more sense with the vague
familiarity Shirou felt. He probably just ran into her at some point in his travels.

Shirou finished his slushie and threw it away in a nearby trash can, though he didn't teleport just yet. He was enjoying the walk, the peacefulness of it all. He wondered if he should think about purchasing a summer home here. Would Hoshi like that at all? What would Sotiria think? She'd probably be mad at him for spending that munny, but ever since he finished his work on Athens, he didn't have much to do and too much munny on his hands.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:24 pm

"So remind me, Mr Braun. How many people is the house able to fit while still everyone being able to have comfort" O'rya asked her mature attitude still present.

"Well as your husband was so adamant about we did add on to the house and make it spacious enough, there's a total of eight bedroom's along with the master's room which includes a bathroom. The house excluding the master's bathroom has a total of three bathroom's. While the first floor is very spacious with a lovely living room, kitchen and dining room and of course the basement is very spacious for whatever you may need to do with it. Though I do have a question Mrs. Master's. Just how big is your family that you need such a large house? You should bring them over by the agency sometime we'd love to meet them and get their reaction to the house." Braun spoke with confidence and pride while they continued their walk. The path began to twist a little and they followed it as they past one of the first large houses that they could see the top of not too far away earlier. "Before you have to answer that question I'd like you to gaze at this house. This will be one of you neighbor's actually the family that resides here is actually royalty of the Darkson's! Not to mention, the home of the once idol still famous intergalactic idol Tsumiko!" He spoke presenting the house with his arms open as if it were an attraction.

"Royalty you say......my how intriguing I must pay them a visit after I move in to simply say hello." She stared at the house for a moment or so before a small smile appeared on her face. "Though as for my family, yes we are a generous sized family. An they'll be here soon enough." That was all she had to say on the matter as she continued walk Braun confidently laughing once again. Being the second to possibly first biggest sell of his career the man was brimming with excitement. The house was close now and Braun walk with a little more pep in his step. Mrs. Masters calmly followed him as they passed the house completely and she took once last look at the house before continuing to walk.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Shirou reached the beach and saw the crystal clear ocean waters along the shoreline. Entranced, he kicked off his sandals and took a few steps into the water, enjoying the coolness. He just stood there, enjoying the view and salty air. It was nice here. Peaceful.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Together they both walked in silence and while they did so Braun couldn't help it, but for some reason he felt as though he was walking with well...his mother. The air around this woman was just so motherly and mature now he felt as though he should be getting her some tea and then leaving her to her business rather then what they were currently up to. Indeed a very far cry away from when he initially met her and it seemed as though she had grown up a lot in between his short time with her. "Now, I understand it was a little of a walk, however please turn your side to the opposite side of the tree and there is your 'house'." Braun confidently stood with his chest puffed out and eyes shut. O'rya slowly turned to see a large gate with the crest of her family as a sigil in the center of the gate. Behind that was a very large house close a small mansion that seemed to just reside on the island. A small smile slipped onto her face as she began to walk forward towards the gate.

"I have to say I'm honestly impressed I didn't expect whoever you have build these to put the sigil on like my husband asked. I assumed they would believe it too be a joke." A warm chuckle escaped the woman's mouth as she put a hand on the gate to feel the warm metal heated up from the rays of the sun.

"I'll be honest with you at first we thought it was a joke, however after your husbands....well for lack of better word. Begging, no offense. We decided to do it just as it was asked." Braun spoke patting the sigil and opening the large gate with the keys he had on him. The sigil split into two down the middle as the gate open and the gravel and soon they were walking on the gravel pathway between a beautiful yard of cut grass and trimmed bushes that led up to the 'house'.

"I'll admit that his begging almost made me hurt him. Though he got the job done so I suppose he I should go free him." She spoke however her sentence trailed off as if she was in deep thought though Braun was taken aback by his words.

"Pardon me, Mrs. Masters. Though, did you say free him?" The man spoke looking down at her confused. Though she looked up at him and she had a monotone face just for a moment.

"Free him from his job, Mr Braun. Though I doubt they'll let him go just because his wife showed up. If only it where that simple." She spoke followed by a light chuckle, diminishing any strange thoughts that Braun had earlier.

Walking up the steps that led to the large wooden door, Braun once again fiddled with the keys for a moment before finally opening the door. Allowing O'rya to walk in first he followed behind her. He left the door wide open as he began to give her a tour of the inside of the estate.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Shirou wandered around the beach that was populated by people. He eventually came upon an ice-cart. Stall. Thing. Whatever Veara used to sell ice-cream.

"Yo," Shirou said when he saw his old friend.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Veara was happily humming away making another ice cream cone having a small group of children in front of him. Happily getting them their cones and the specific ice cream cones that they were asking for, politely of course. Happily smiling at their little faces simply being reminded me of his own kids when they were young.....and how they used to depend on him. An always asked him to do things for them and also asking them to show them cools things. How they used to always ask him to watch them try out their first flips or their first try at Magic........

The blonde man banged his head on the wall as he for the eighth time that month once again ended up sobbing as the kids were walking away with their cones.

Though he suddenly looked up with tears falling from his face and snot dripping from his nose as someone said hello to him. "Hello Shirou." He spoke as snot kept falling from his nose wondering what his kids were up to right now.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:04 pm

To his surprise, Veara was literally in tears when Shirou came up. He had also heard banging moments before, which Shirou assumed was Veara's doing as well. With raised eyebrows, Shirou asked, "What's up with the water works?" He made a grabbing motion in the air, where a handkerchief suddenly formed, and handed it to the crying man.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Veara simply nodded and thanked the man as he blew into the handkerchief and he simply continued crying for a second. "I'm crying because.....MY BABIES ARE GONE AND THEY HATE ME! My twins are now seraphim and there only 13 years old and my son is a champion and hes off on some world probably getting punched by some stupid robot thing and i miss my babies." Veara spoke and he used the handkerchief once more as locals who saw him crying decided to go to another side of the beach and get ice cream from there.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:17 pm

Shirou frowned as he listened to his friend reveal how he was feeling the loss of his kids flying from the nest. He sighed and put his hand on Veara's shoulder, his head lowered. "Veara..."

The Death God's head shot up, tears streaming down his face and snot from his nose, too. "I totally get how you feel, man. My little sweet Hoshi hates me, too. She always leaving the house, off to do her own exploring, and she never accepts my invites when I ask her, and when she IS home, she just stays in her room, ignoring me," he said through his exaggerated sighs. "Like, what if she runs into some homicidal maniac? You know how crazy the worlds are?! There are heartless that would prey on my poor child."
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:19 am

The tears and snot returned too veara too fold as shirou began to cry and he put his head down on the shacks counter while the tears began to fall. "WHY DO THEY HATE US ALL I WANT IS THE LITTLE BABIES THAT WERE HELPLESS AND ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY AND EVEN MY LITTLE GIRLS HATE ME NOW AND THEY USE TO CONSIDER ME THERE HERO AND NOW.....now I'm nothing to all of them. You cant even teleport them home or else theyll hate you like crazy." Veara cried still being influenced by Shirou's sadness that was clearly displayed before him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:37 am

"I knew, right?" Shirou was practically shouting, understanding perfectly what Veara was saying. "I teleport Hoshi home this one time and then I'm literally Hayden and she wants nothing to do with me for weeks. Weeks! These teenagers hold grudges like crazy."

He sniffled, though snot and tears were steaming down his face. "And...and Hoshi still loves Sotiria, even though she's never home. Hasn't been back in like a decade and yet whenever she's mentioned around Hoshi, her eyes just light up. She used to do that when I was around! What happened?!"
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 am

Veara sat on the sand and he still cried into the handkerchief that was created for him. "MY TWINS AT LEAST SOMETIME VISIT BUT NOW THAT THERE SERAPHIM THERE MATURE AND POISE AND THEY DON'T EVEN WANNA PLAY WITH ALPHA ANYMORE!" He spoke referring to himself as alpha since all his kids referred to him as that. Although his middle child was the one who always call him papa, yet sometime she would slip up and call him alpha when she was excited. AN HE MISSED THOSE MOMENTS SO MUCH WHY MY BABIES WHY!
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:15 pm

They walked down the grand steps together and while Braun looked quite happy his cocky laughter filling the immediate area, O'rya on the other hand still had that suave smile on her face. They were just finishing up their tour of the new house and more importantly she was able to see every nook and cranny of the house. They had started that at the cellar and they ended with the attic. Braun was ready to show her the backyard, however for some reason or another Mrs. Masters decided against that. Saying that she'd view the backyard on her own terms after she had the signed the papers.

An here they were making their way down the majestic looking step's to sign those papers which were simply on the large dining room table.

"Alright I won't bore you with the detail's and honestly we can have you moved in....well now if you'd like Mrs. Masters. Since the rest of your family moving in will be when the rest of your personal nick knacks and items will be delivered onto the estate i believe that what we have here will be enough to oblige your taste's though unfortunately you'd have to go shopping for food on your own. Of course since the islands are still new to you I'd be glad to help you!"

"That's very kind of you, however I'll be fine shopping on my own perhaps I could make a small adventure out of it. I'm sure ill be able to figure out the way to the market since we passed it on the way here."

Their conversation though quite quick held no sign of malice on either side, while Braun initially treated this as just another customer that he had to be all sunshine's and lollipops. Though as time went on with this customer in particular he felt as though this client was definitely different. They were quite the oddball one moment that held the aire of a young girl and the next second after sneezing because of a smell she had this aura of one of the most mature women he had ever met within his life.

Though now that both Braun and Mrs. Masters were at the dining room table and the papers were before her. Braun took a pen out of his pant's pocket and handed it too the woman as she smiled and thanked him for the pen. She hummed to herself as she began to sign where she needed to..finally claiming at least this little land for not only herself, but also her family.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Shirou thought about going down to a local pub and drinking their sorrows away, but he remembered that Veara was expressly forbidden from ever drinking again. Not to mention that Shirou also didn't drink at all. So, instead, he continued to sob with his old friend. Suddenly, an idea popping into his head.

"YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO, VEARA," he continued to wail loudly. "LET'S GO ON A FAMILY VACATION. NO MAGIC, NO PORTALS, NO TELEPORTING. JUST US AND OUR KIDS."
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next