MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Realtor Meeting (Open)

+2
Veara
Professor Velox
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Realtor Meeting (Open)

Post by Veara Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Veara who was still crying on the sand and had snot dripping from his nose once again shot up at hearing this. "Heyyy that's a great idea and Schwartz will totally say yes if she's in her happy mode before I ask her and I can just get the kids and they'll come and it'll be awesome and hopefully my kids won't hate me for that time were there. An we can invite the others to and it'll be glorious!" Veara spoke becoming excited at the possibility of this already confirming tonight he would make her incredibly happy and then ask her in the morning. From there, he and Shirou teleported to Daybreak Town to get supplies.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:26 am

"Pleasure doing business with you Mrs. Master's, don't worry about staying in this big house by yourself. There's nothing to fear on this island!" Braun spoke and holding the contract in his hand and giving the deed to the pink haired woman. He left humming a happy tune and having a pep in his step, still he couldn't believe he was capable of selling that place. The others in the agency expected another Darkson to buy it considering not many few folks had the munny for it. An yet, here he was holding a contract and making an amazing sell that he surely was going to brag about before he went home tonight.

While Braun left the mansion and closed the large gate behind him, Mrs. Masters watched. When the large front gate finally closed the woman's smile twitched and immediately she slammed her head in the wall next to the door again and again until a streak of blood fell down the middle of her forehead in-between her eyes and down her nose. "Get out, Isa." O'rya spoke calling out someone's name and it wasn't long after she said that, the black goop that she had sniffed earlier slowly dripped out of her nose falling to the floor in front of the door. The black goop slowly began to morph and shift until it formed a woman, though no discernible features could be made out. The small woman that morphed from the goop was only a couple inches off the ground, however it simply stared upward at the O'rya who was currently sitting on the ground grabbing at her hair and ripping it out the smile on her mouth never disappearing, however it did twitch. "That was the one. When I sneezed. It was him. I personally castrated him and crucified him for what he did too Rai, and yet he's here...AND YOU! You made me sniff you up so you could take over Isa. Rather then letting me put a tendril or a bullet either or within his forhead!"

"..."

"I UNDERSTAND WE NEEDED THIS PLACE FIRST! However, my need to want him dead! SHOULD HAVE COME FIRST!"

"..."

"IT IS NOT BEING SELFISH! It is ensuring he never breathes and his corpse is displayed and I'm satisfied."

"..."

"Whatever, I'm going to release some steam. Punish me later when you get here. Though for now you hold down the fort. I'll be back."

The seemingly one sided conversation ended and within a pink flash O'rya was gone from the house leaving the woman shifted from the black goop in the house by herself. For a moment the black goop stood next to the door, until it looked over. Finding an air vent on the floor next to the door. Slowly the goop morphed into a ball and slowly made its way to the vent and then into the mansion's ventilation system.

Meanwhile on an opposite side of the island O'rya reappeared coming here on a boat earlier. She looked to her left and saw some mariner's....that would be far too messy and although she was beyond angry at the moment, she knew causing too much of a scene would ruin absolutely everything that he planned. An then that's when it caught her, walking the opposite way away from the Marina, and down a path that was desolate except for the two. She could only see the back's however both turn their heads to talk to one another and it was enough to make out an analysis. One was male possibly in his very early twenties, a little taller then her however not taller then Rai, with black hair. The other most likely a mother with the same color hair, possibly in her early forties. The smile on her face turned crazed for a split second as he old smile returned plastered to her face and she skipped after them her hands behind her back.

While the two walked down the lonely pathway away from the marina O'rya followed, a magnum materializing into the hand she held behind her back.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:50 pm

It is often said a man works hardest when he has a family to support. And when speaking of Emile, the sentiment struck true. He was no slacker by any means, but today he put forth an exceptional amount of effort to repay the other mariners for affording him the luxury of vacation. He was granted a week off to spend with his family, as his son visited from his studies. In an attempt to show his gratitude, he decided to let everyone return home early while he finished the workload. As time passed, he realized he was running a little bit later than usual, which was to be expected when sending the rest of the crew home.

I should call her. He posed, as he wiped the sweat from his brow and let the rocking of the ship cradle him during break. Taking out his phone, he called his wife, Monique. She was a rather short girl with a lot of heart, and he considered her his northern star. A woman's love was all a man needed to guide him through the hardships of life.

"Hey, Moni. I'm running a bit late today."

"You know, Noah's gonna be here soon, right?"

"Yeah, tell him I'm sorry, but I'll be home soon."

"You better make it up to him."

"Of course! I'll take him out to the ocean. We'll visit the reef. It’ll be a good callback."

"You better make it up to me." She teased, with the tone of a high school sweetheart.

"Moni --" He choked, laughing. "I'll see you tonight. Love you."

"Love you!"

Newly invigorated,
he found his second wind.

Meanwhile, his wife decided to tidy up their home. It wasn't a common occurrence, as Emile was proactive in cleaning the house, but she felt the need to keep herself busy as she awaited her son's arrival. As a familiar knock on the door entered her heart, she rushed to swing it open. As expected, it was her son, Noah. He was a young adult now, and had really grown and filled out during his year away, but he'd always be her baby. As she rushed in for a hug, which he embraced, but not without a faux reluctance, as an embarrassed son would of his coddling mother.

"Not that I don't love you or anything, but where's Pa?" He asked, fending off her barrage of kisses on his cheek. "I have something to show you guys."

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. He's working late today. He said he should be home in about an hour or so."

"Oh...Let's visit him! We can wait by the shore."

"Look, I know I'm supposed to be the nurturing, overprotective mother. But I did have a streak of mischief when I was younger..."

"So you're in!?"

"I mean, I can't let my only child walk on this dangerous island by himself," She shrugged, feigning disinterest. "My hands are tied."

As they left the house, locked the door, and continued to the shore, Noah told his mother of his adventures. He he was careful to avoid telling her of any dangerous stories, but she called him out on it. Monique was no fool, and no one knew her son as well as she did. He had a sarcastic, deceptive nature, just like she did. And she wasn't gonna let him skip out on all the juicy details just because he was afraid of worrying his mother. What did he think, she wouldn't be worried anyway?

Eventually, Noah was broken down and told a couple of a heart pumping quests he had gone on. And in the midst of describing scenarios, skill sets, and companions, Monique inquired about a certain dark haired girl on his team. Noah could not escape his mother's intuitive and said originally he wanted to introduce her to the family, but she was busy with her own.

Had they had more time, they would've organized a family date or something. Maybe next time? Maybe next time. None of this helped Monique's burning curiosity. If Emile were here, he'd be interested what Noah had to show them, but, of course, Monique could not stop asking questions about his girlfriend, Issa.  

"Wait, Ma. Won't he see us if we walk this way?"

"You're right. We should take this shortcut. We'll get there faster and he won't see us. Sound good?"

"Wow, really? Through the dark scary alleyway. Are you sure we'll be okay?" He teased, knowing there were no common dangers on the island.

"I'm sure we'll get caught off guard during daylight."
She retorted, showing where Noah had gotten his playful nature. "And, if anything, I have my young, strapping son to protect me." She smiled, grabbing his arm and leading him down the alleyway. It was a nice, reunion. She couldn't wait to see the look on Emile's face when he found out their son might be settling down soon.
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Usually at this point she would whistle or she would call something silly out, however this time, she decided to just cut right to the chase. Putting her fingers into her mouth she whistled to the two at the end of the alleyway and she kept her one hand behind her back the magnum gripped tightly in her hand. After getting their attention she would simply smile at them only problem was her eyes were bright pink no longer were they normal. "Hello. My name is Death and I'm afraid you're at the wrong place in the worst possible time. Let's make this quick." She spoke curtly and too the point as she began to walk towards them the smile on her face staying at a confident smirk level. Not losing an ounce of the pep she had within her step.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:39 pm

As an unfamiliar, psychotic sounding woman approached them, Noah's instincts kicked in. He turned around immediately, dislodging his arm from his mother's grasp and using it to shield her as he took the lead. He noticed her pink features -- hair, eyes -- she definitely aligned with the supernatural. But Death? She didn't fit the motif at all. She was likely just a crazed psychopath, but he couldn't risk his mother's life. There was no holding back.

"Ma, this is what I wanted to show you." He said, his hands concocting blue flames from his palms. He slammed them together and a large plume of smoke covered the area in front of them, buying him some time. From the smoke, he pulled out a large, golden key. It was like a magic trick, the smoke forming into this mythical weapon, which would aid them in what they needed.

"Is that a Keyblade?!" She asked, shocking her son. He didn't expect her to know, but he didn't have time to just wait. As he pointed the blade towards the smoke, he grabbed a coin from his pocket, flipped it, and caught it. Placing it on the Keyblade, he saw he flipped the red side.

"Just what I needed," he said, his clothes transforming into valiant, red outfit. The smoke cleared out, afraid of his power and he lead on with a cocky smile. He was a bit of a show off, and he was glad there was an audience for him to entertain. He always did enjoy impressing his parents.

"Listen, Death. I presume you know about irony?" He inquired, "If not, let me familiarize you with the literary technique."
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:50 pm

She had seen so many transformations at this point from men turning into a storm itself or a gigantic giant or even one that changed into snow. That was a cold kill. Though this one, was pretty neat, it'd probably be an interesting fight if she allowed to continue. Sadly, for him, O'rya did say she was going to make this quick. Continuing to walk forward while he spoke she decided to see if new form made him bullet proof or fire resistant like many others.

She simply brought up her arm finally revealing the large magnum aiming at his forehead. Without any guilt he pressed down on the trigger and sent the bullet flying from the chamber. She stood there in anticipated angst waiting for the bullet to connect with his head and the moment that it did....if it did......

Boom.

Pop would go the head and down would go the women though this what made her wonder, she would either A. Be some mage person thing that would shield her son from the bullet. B Turn out to be normal after all and start burning like crazy. C. Turn out to be some meta or agent with super powers like that.

Her guess was B.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:02 pm

Unscathed by the smoke, she pressed onward, shooting her gun. And Noah was in a compromising position. He had hoped she would have retreated to collect herself, but he was not so fortunate. With his mother behind him, he couldn't avoid the bullet without her being injured, at least not entirely.

Moving his head to the side, she blew a chunk out the left half of his skull. And fortunately, most of the blood avoided his mother due to positioning. Not that it mattered, as he fell backwards and his mother proceeded to catch him, a shrill yell coming from her mouth. If not yet discovered, she would have invented the universal, agreed upon sound for audible pain. She couldn't even speak in words, just grunts through her hyperventilation and failed attempts to reattach the missing part of the school to his head like a puzzle piece.

As he looked towards his mother, tears streaming down his face, he used the last bit of energy to raise his Keyblade towards the building and launch pure magical force into it, causing it to fall atop in front of them, hopefully, buying his mother some time to escape. If not, then maybe someone could come and help them with the obvious destruction of the building.

But she wouldn't run. He would die in vain, and she would cry holding her child. She wouldn't believe he was dead. No, Emile would show up and save him. She knew of the ocean's healing waters. She knew about his past and how he coped with it. He'd be here and help her son, like he did when they first met. She couldn't do this alone. On any other day maybe, but not the day Death took Noah away.
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:32 pm

The building came falling down and she took a hop backwards as it landed. It collided with the ground and the sound would echo no doubt attracting the attention of onlookers soon as this normally would so she had to make her final words quick and silence the sacrificial piece that was this women. Jumping atop the recently destroyed building she looked down at the women who was trying to hold her son's skull together. Other woman would imagine themselves, in this situation with their own children or possibly loved ones and leave them be feeling as though this was enough right?

Wrong.

Jumping down from the rubble she approached who was still in hysterics about her son's death. O'rya grabbed the woman by her grabbing a clump of her hair and began to drag her away from the corpse of her son. Naturally the women protested screaming for a couple feet, however their was a simple way to get her to comply.

Dropping to one knee, O'rya pulled her down slamming the back of her head into the concrete. Ensuring it was hard enough so she would still stay conscious. The woman held the back of head still in hysterics, trying to numb the pain rubbing her head and choked breaths escaping her windpipes. Still on one knee O'rya began simply punching the woman in the face, repeatedly. Aiming for her eyes, and a couple time's in her mouth giving her a bruised and inflamed lip. The woman held up her hands to defend herself, however it was in vain as the strikes continued raining down on her. She had one black and one of her eyes was shut and couldn't be opened. She ceased her strikes for a moment to get her hair out of her face and stare at her work. The woman held up a hand to her touching O'rya's face. Her lungs stopped and after a couple moment's finally continued. O'rya looked down at her tilting her head and slowly moved down to her so they were face to face.

Kissing the woman on her forehead her arm morphed into a sharp tendril, she ran the women through in the center of her stomach. She continued her kiss while she stabbed her and allowed her arm to morph back into to its regular petite shape.

"Sleep tight, you'll awake in a better place." She spoke removing her arm from her gut and standing up. She stared at the blood on her arm and some of the entrails that ended up on her arm.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Dragged and destroyed, Monique could only keep muttering, "I'm gonna die" repeatedly. The more pain she was in, the louder she got and she continued to as incoherent and manic as any mother losing their child would be. Eventually, with each punch to the face, she cried out to Emile. She cried. And she cried. And as there was a brief interlude of peace, she thought about the life she lived and how she met Emile.

She was on the shore with her son. It was holiday -- a rare one for a young, single mother. Noah had dropped a toy in the ocean when he took her out for a brief swim, but she couldn't get it for him. It had gone too far and, despite being a strong swimmer, she couldn't go that deep with her child in her arms. Emile had gone out of his way to get Noah's favorite toy and proceeded to give it to him. It was this little orange duck with a yellow bill. Noah had picked it out amongst the regularly produced ducks, and that's when his mother knew there was something special about him.

Despite Emile giving Noah his toy back, he continued to cry. He was young, and had a penchant for the dramatic. Eventually Monique calmed him down, but Emile stood around. Noah took a liking to him, and that was quickest way to her heart. She didn't think much of it, but a relieving moment, yet he stuck around. He would play with him every day they ended up at the beach together. It wasn't too often, but often enough. Eventually, Monique grew the courage to ask Emile out and he eagerly accepted. He was no good at hiding his excitement.

But where was he now?
Noah was dead.
Where was he now?
She was next.
And where was he now?

Heroes are always late.

He was never late, and maybe there was a good reason today was the exception. As he saw part of the building collapse, he concluded fate had another delay before he met with his family. And normally he'd let the cops deal with it. Or let another supernatural entity take care of the problem. But this was directly in front of him, and with the lack of people present, this was his responsibility.

Using every gift given to him by his past, he arrived to shore quickly, leaving the ship on the beach. It was an emergency, there was no time for finesse. As he rushed to the scene, he came across the blocked alleyway, where there was rubble. And as he got there, his chest burned.

"Sleep tight, you'll awake in a better place."

Not once in his time here had he ever experienced, such rabid hatred. He recognized the voice, and there was no way he'd let them destroy everything he had built in this universe. He had spent far too long growing beyond them for them to take another universe. Not here. Not again.

As he bounded over the rubble, in one giant leap, he landed with tears in his eyes. He saw Death. And he saw death.

As if the omniverse was not cruel enough, it seemed it had taken its time to paint this portrait of past failures colliding with his current. To think, he thought fate had needed him. Hardly. It despised him. It was repulsed by him. He was the immortal cockroach it could not rid from its home, no matter the boot used to step on him. And what better way to show its disdain than to have the woman that could've been murder the woman that was?

As her tendril escaped Monique, carrying some of her entrails, clouds brewed above. He looked to the side and saw his son holding a Keyblade -- a dying Keyblade -- his head splattered against the floor. The sky cried out, thunder booming, and rain drops mourning Neptune's loss.

A lightning bolt came from the sky and, with his bare hands, he caught it. And the longer he held it, the more it refined itself into a trident. Heavy rain began to fall, but despite each tear crashing into the ground, there was a moment of silence as Monique uttered her final words,

"Emile, where were you?"
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:41 am

After she spoke her final word's, O'rya simply sighed. The storm began to grow heavily and the rain began to simply pour like crazy. The entrails that were on her arm began to be washed away. She simply looked up recognizing the storm, talk about a sight for sore eye's it was her ex. "Hey baby, you're late." The words were spoken quick and sweet to the man. She simply turned around looking away for a moment and she quickly drew a smile on her face using the blood that was on her hand. She took off jumping up onto one of the buildings and she quickly left her legs disappearing and becoming black smoke. Though she wasn't heading towards the main area of the island or towards her own house. She seemed to be keeping towards the outside of the island as her speed seemed to continue increase trying to get away from the epicenter of the storm that was ole nappy and that fancy trident of his that suddenly appeared. She had to give him and A- minus for his entrance though, would have been a plus if he would have got there when she ran her straight through.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:02 pm

As his wife's final words echoed through his subconscious, every bitter, broken part of him focused on Death. He dead, focused eyes searched for weakness. And as she turned, he struck with glorious opportunity. The manifested trident flew from his hand, as if he had been containing this monstrous power with his grip alone, striking down at her lower body.

If it not had been for Neptune's familiarity with Apocalypse and their toolset, the damage given would be irreparable. While he wanted her dead, he needed to know the state of the rest of Apocalypse. Killing only one would not be enough. He needed information.

"Where is your current base of operations?" He demanded, the storm beginning to bend to his will, as water circled around him. Eight separate tendrils of water danced around him defensively as he approached slowly, keeping his options open. Malleable gauntlets of water formed around his hands -- should she not comply, he'd suffocate her with his own hands.
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Before she could even move, before she could launch herself away from this storm that was Neptune's anger. For the second time that day she was surprised. The first was earlier when she was surprised by the fact that Shirou existed in this universe. The second time happened she was surprised was just a moment ago when the trident was thrown. She didn't sneeze like before though a high pitch sound squeaked out of her throat.

She looked down to find that no longer was her left leg was attached to her body. She looked to the left to find Neptune's trident pinning it to the ground. As she fell to the ground the blood began to simply pour out of the hole as she simply stared at tender meat that was once her leg and now was simply a stub. She looked over towards Neptune gritting her teeth absolutely refusing to give him the satisfaction of her scream. Instead her gritting turned to a smile as the pain began to settle in and consume her body after the shock.

As she laid down next to the body of the wife she simply looked over to the boy. His lifeless body on the ground with head split open and his eyes still wide open. She looked at him with a smile on her face. "He sucks at one liners." She said the smile never fading from her face as he walked towards her and she chuckled. "He never ran...so i assume you didn't tell him about your past. He had a keyblade ya know he was so excited and ready to prove himself. Just to get his head split open with one shot. Ya think if you had told him about us...he would have ran away in the face of death?" She asked him and she chuckled once again while blood fell out of her mouth. Though truth be told though the bone in her body was resonating consistently calling out to others with the mark in vain..Isa being too far too act while she didn't know if others were here yet. Though still it called out to others as an SOS to the family.
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 am

Ripple, ripple, ripple.

They scattered and spread throughout the thick, oppressive air as the battle between Neptune and O'rya raged on. A thick mass of magical energy seemed to encroach upon the atmosphere weighing down on it with unrelenting force as a sound not unlike that of glass cracking echoed through the stormy winds. The stench of gathering darkness permeated the area and in an instant the barrier that existed between dimensions was silently ruptured. The ripples in the air amalgamated together and from the gaping hole they formed would emerge several shadowy streaks. They spilled out rapidly from the tear with speed that would cause them to appear as mere blurs to the naked human eye and, as the rip in space collapsed inwardly and vanished without a trace, they began to meld together and form a large, wide oval -- a corridor of darkness. Two enigmatic figures would emerge from this strange portal which had passed between universes and as her visage came into view the one on the left would let out a terrifying roar.

Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 Yuzuki-Yukari-yuzuki-yukari-31612586-356-500
"Jeez... Dimension hopping takes so much effort! I feel like I could I pass out and never wake up..."

...Well, more like a yawn really. A really loud yawn, but still technically not a roar.

The odd visitor scanned her surroundings drowsily while holding a small, black, painstakingly stitched stuffed animal to her chest. Her abnormally large hood sheltered both the toy and herself from the violent downpour which otherwise would have been, quite literally, raining on her parade. For a moment she remained in this tired state though soon enough her eyes would shoot open. Now that she had fully crossed over she could feel her calling for help... And, with her eyes fully opened, now she could see her as well. With the other figure no doubt having exited the portal alongside her, the visitor would manipulate the lingering darkness and call it to herself. It'd wrap around her fully and she'd seemingly disappear only to reappear in front of the pink-haired woman. She placed the bunny on the ground next to the woman and calmly took a few steps forward as she raised her now free hands to the sky. A pink burst of energy flooded out of them and circled around O'rya and the rabbit briefly before solidifying and encasing them in a protective dome which would not only shield them from the onslaught of the storm, but also the rainwater, which would bounce off of the barrier harmlessly as though it were some kind of magical umbrella. She glared at the attacker silently with a scowl on her face, but slowly her eyes would drift away from him and would take notice of the two dead bodies on the ground. The visitor looked back to the man, her hands stretched out toward him, and smiled.

Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 185de7f5ee2326da3385f6339a5c5397
"If you want to be saved like them you only needed to ask... Isn't that right, Sin?"

She knew that on her own she likely wouldn't be able to defeat the man -- at least not in her current state. Though it didn't necessarily show now, the visitor had expended a great deal of energy traveling from her universe to this one. But with the help of her aunt, Emilia was confident she could save him. Regardless of all other factors, however, she knew one thing.

He wasn't going to touch her mother.
She'd make sure of that.
Emilia
Emilia
The Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:43 am

The second figure to emerge from the portal on the right stepped out with a giggle, stretching out. Her niece was just too damn adorable. If she had lost the two cents that she had left, the woman would have eaten her right up. The rabbit-eared girl had a point, however. Dimension traveling was such an exhausting drag.
Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 8b05070f15e3b249636048666c9cb319_480

“Aww… What’s all this, then!?” The silver-blue haired woman stepped on to the dirt with a slight scowl on her face. Rain was not what she was hoping to arrive to when she reached her new home. Her outfit was quickly soaked. That was soon the least of her worries. Her companion had tapped into the darkness, and the woman had done much the same. Letting it guide her to her injured sister.

She’d remain outside the bubble that protected her family. Sure, she was getting wet, but that was alright. She enjoyed it. Didn’t want to cause her lovely sister any more harm. That would come later on. Turning burning red eyes to the man that was her opposition, a bright flash of thunder had made them glow with titillated anger. She smiled at the man, recognized him, and declared him a target to be put down.

“That’s right Emilia. We were told to be good little ladies, but I think this krill is begging to be saved.” She answered in a sweet tone. Her sugar-coated voice only masked the seething rage that boiled within. Sin was pissed. This peon dared to harm Death? She didn’t think so.

Taking a hand, Sin stroked a finger along Emilia’s bubble and added a bit of her own protection to it. From there, masses of darkness swirled violently around the woman’s hands, solidifying as objects were summoned. They quickly took shape, with the shadows dissipating to reveal two compact chainsaws, revving and ready to add blood to what rained down. What happened next was quick.

Sin inhaled deeply, infusing the air in her lungs with magic and let it out in a burst all at once. The sonic boom broke the sound barrier was it barreled forward, towards Neptune. Unguarded ears would find themselves penetrated, violated and broken. Moral of the story? Always use protection, kiddies.

As that wave advanced of the oversized fork wielding man, Sin would ready another breath. This time, however, she threw one of her chainsaws at him before releasing it. Not only would the man’s ears be assaulted a second time, but he now had a weapon being hurled at him, carried along the force of the soundwave turned pressure wave.

“This son of a bitch is going to eat metal.” Sin thought to herself, becoming a followup to the rogue chainsaw. Rearing the remaining one that was in her hand, she was eager to decorate this man’s body with beautiful stains of red.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:29 am

She did not comply, and he had assumed as such. As he neared her, he would force her down to the ground and begin to strangle her, the prepared tendrils, pinning her. There was one for each limb, one to hold her torso in place, and another focusing on suffocating her. Due to her injury, the water was tainted with blood.

Unfortunately, it seemed there were others arriving. And while he recognized one of them, once a child wielding a monstrous stuffed animal, he did not the other. They're expanding, he mused to himself. He could not kill her, not now. Immediately, lantern jellyfish spawned in the air in abundance. They created disorientating, distracting lights, but were not helpless.The jellyfish were the size of a fully adult male, and would provide cover and defense as he proactively handled the situation. Death was not suitable for O'rya, instead he needed information; he would brand her the way Onyx did. Using her own blood, he created a trident on her shoulder, just off her collarbone. Hopefully, she would learn to hate it and herself.

As he let the wind around him intensify, from the rubble behind them came a giant wave, flooding the area and hopefully putting the tides in his favor. He just needed to escape, and hopefully they'd prioritize retreating Death. A fisherman was always well versed in bait. Despite the storm magics focusing here, the rest of island had to deal with the impending destruction, as the winds were severe, and the ocean was crawling onto the land itself.

The tendrils would now become bloody, visible currents, which he would manipulate and use for his benefit. He was not leaving here without it, and it was easy enough to control. As he retreated from death, using half of the dozen jelly fish to stay in between the other two members and Death, and the other half to move along with him and provide protection, he called forth a conch. He blew into it, sounding off an alarm -- calling an old ally. Should he not be able to immediately escape, he needed reinforcements.

He continued to warily retreat at a rapid pace, as he lead his ability to manipulate the currents around him carry away, while simultaneously keeping focus on the threat before him. Gradually, he'd be dragged into the ocean itself and escape from there. From what he knew, he had the field advantage. And momentum was in his favor.
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:03 am

Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 Lju52Sh
"What? Are you... running away? That's actually kinda pathetic mister. And not to mention it's no fun!"

Emilia was feeling awfully disappointed. Cowards, cowards... No matter where you went you could never get away from them. That was okay though. It didn't matter how far they ran or how well they hid. In the end salvation awaited them just as it did everyone else. Emilia stifled a giggle and touched one of her hands to the soggy sand beneath her. The sound of a roaring wavee had reached her ears and she wasn't going to simply wait around for it come to washing over her and Cuddles, no siree! A feint purple glow danced around her fingertips and the small patch of sand she touched before she stole a fragment of the mighty winds for herself and used it to launch up into the air. Her own little current of wind would carry her forwards allowing her to glide above the waters below which threatened to swallow up the area whole.

Her barrier magic (though slightly delayed) would still emerge from her hands and just like before she tossed her stuffed animal to the ground beside Death. The barrier would act as a ward against the incoming flood and would keep them safe from the risk of drowning for now, although it'd be somewhat weaker than it initially would have been. As for the answer as to why... it laid within the sands. There was magic flowing through them imbuing them with life and newfound abilities. But it did not possess life like Emilia or her foe did; it lacked the sentience of a Somebody and not to mention the anatomy of one. The only desires it held were the ones that the girl had given to it: respectively, a defensive, protective sort of feeling and a paradoxical mixture of anger and cheerfulness. It was because of this that the earth in the area arose manipulating itself in much the same way that a mage would bend it to their will. A protective wall formed around the barrier though it'd quickly begin to crumble away as the wrathful waves crashed against it. Meanwhile the sand would rise toward Neptune's leg attempting to squeeze it tightly and hold him down, but it'd face the same problem and find itself easily tossed aside by the tides which he manipulated. It helplessly struggled against the flood which overwhelmed it and would begin to mimic the shapes of human mouths attempting to "bite" down on his feet from underneath.

Emilia herself, meanwhile, was soaring toward Death. While she had not entirely given up on the prospect of saving Snuggles's killer, she was more concerned with ensuring he didn't take another person away from her. Her scythe would appear in her hands and she'd fling it forward at the jellyfish in a horizontal sweep intended to cut them all in two. She'd then dismiss the weapon swiftly and fly back a bit allowing magical energy to gather within her hands. A rainbow-colored orb began to take shape, but just as it was nearly finished Neptune would sound the conch and it'd dissipate almost instantaneously. The girl's freed hands would shoot up to her ears and latch onto them covering them in response to the booming noise. "Gahh! What's wrong with you, you dumbo krill?! I nearly went deaf!" A pout emerged in place of her grimace and she shook her head from side to side.

Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 QO338QW

Her attention now turned to Neptune and she'd reform the orb from before with her eyes locked onto him. Then, without so much as a word, Emilia launched it up into the sky above. It'd spiral downwards in an arch and sail over the jellyfish surrounding him coming straight down at Neptune's head before detonating in a large burst of color and emotion. At its normal strength it would have been enough to blow his head apart and splatter the shore with the mushy remains of his brain, but sadly the child of Apocalypse was exhausted and had to make due with a more subdued attack in an effort to conserve her energy. Nevertheless, the spell wasn't harmless -- it had enough force behind it to give most people a concussion and on top of that it'd have a knockback which would work to slow his escape if he didn't avoid the burst or somehow work around it.
Emilia
Emilia
The Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:53 am

There was a quiet “Tch” that left the woman’s lips, having sliced through a jellyfish with little remorse. The gelatinous bastards were nothing more than a decoy from the real objective. One that were surprisingly inconvenient when it came to blowing that man away. He thought he could harm Death and get away with it? That was like sending the reaper a personal invitation to save you. With Emilia clearing away some of the jellies, it could be seen how he was running away.

“Leaving so soon?~” She’d ask in a loud voice, violent winds whipped at her hair, despite the rain weighing it down. “The fun has only just begun!”

Picking up her chainsaws, Sin was ready to launch herself at the remaining obstacles, but found that Emilia’s sandy wall was being eaten away by the raging waves. That wouldn’t do. She’d take the enchanted sand that had crumbled away and froze it, building a more stable wall to surround and protect her beautiful Death.

The sound of the conch rang in her ears and drew Sin’s attention away. A loud sound didn’t affect her as badly as her bunny-eared relative. Seeing the sand attempt to gnaw at him, she grinned. Serrated shards of ice would take form within it and the waves that Neptune retreated into. With Emilia at Death’s side, the woman was confident that she’d be safe enough and had taken off after him. Each step across the water’s surface had it freezing, giving her a place with which to further launch herself forward.

Slicing through the soft bodies of jellyfish along the way, Sin saw a rainbow soar over her with Neptune in its crosshairs. Sadly, it wasn’t the magnificent display that she was hoping for. It was still a brilliant display, though. One that Sin would have to compliment her on once this was all over. Waiting until the explosive conclusion came to pass, Sin started up again to locate and subdue that damnable man.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:28 am

Had there been anyone near the shore, they would notice a light traveling to the shore. The closer it got, the more the ocean pushed its way onto the land, swallowing it further. Independent from Neptune, this creature pushed forward, coming to drown the island. The ship Neptune had left there was easily swept along. However, there was still a bit longer before it reached the point of conflict.

The women before him continued their onslaught, and all he could do was tactically retreat. The sand underneath was unsafe, but the waves of the flood aided him. And their continued aggression would act as a swirling vortex to protect him. The Jellyfish were being destroyed, but one had jumped in the way of the attack that was sent overhead. Self sacrificing, much like the others. But the women fell for the bait, hook, line, and sinker. The Jellyfish were meant to be destroyed, creating a black mist within the water, which had now risen to cover half of the building beside them, had it not been destroyed. Not only did it conceal their natural eyesight, but would get in the way of supernatural senses, identifying Neptune as nothing other than one of the floating pieces of debris that had been picked up by the ocean.

Continuing to retreat, he shot his way through the building. He had used all of his resources and could not withstand a direct fight. The Storm, The Trident, The Jellyfish, The Conch -- it took a lot out of him. There wasn't much left to the man other than to direct everything he could to escaping and hoping his ally would come to aid him. He had hoped they focused on rescuing death, so the universe had a chance of living. If he died, so would she, but he would rather take the information he could gather on Apocalypse and push forward with their extinction.

Note: If I missed anything of importance, let me know! Just woke up and didn't want to make you guys wait too long. ^^
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:33 pm

With Sin still in pursuit of him and a black, murky mist gathering around the water, Emilia saw little reason to continue focusing on Neptune and instead turned her focus to getting to Death as quickly as possible. She cut through a few more jellyfish in the rush to get there, but for the most part she simply flew past them and to that end would gather more wind around her to increase her speed. The calls for help guided her forward and the rainbow-colored barrier illuminated the area around it making it easy to locate her mother even with the presence of the fog. As the hooded girl approached it she'd gradually slow down and, upon reaching it, would land atop it with a graceful flourish. Her eyes would look down to the sphere she stood on top of; its luminescence and transparency allowing her to see both her mother and the stuffed animal contained within it. Briefly examining her mother and the state she was in, Emilia would swiftly begin to take action. Her shadow which rested atop the barrier would begin to sink through it and slowly but surely lose its shape. It'd appear on the ground below and would give a reassuring grin to O'rya as if to say, "Everything's going to be alright."

The shadow would begin to spread itself around the inside of the barrier and slowly change into a sort of makeshift corridor of darkness. It'd take a minute or two to fully materialize, but once it did it'd be able to offer a form of emergency escape. Emilia knew little about this universe and the places contained within it, but she knew one thing: the islands were unsafe right now and it only made sense to come back to them later once things calmed down. Evacuation seemed to be the wisest course of action and, at the very least, it was the only one she could think of within the heat of the moment.
Emilia
Emilia
The Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:00 am

Those damn jellyfish were obnoxious. Not only did they take the hit for Emilia’s glorious rainbow of an attack, but they just kept multiplying. What were they? The rabbits of the ocean? Fuck them. With having to slice through so many to just get to the man, Sin had, as a result, released the thick blackness within the jellyfish. This caused her to really lose sight of the man.

“Damn…” The woman cursed under her breath, surveying the immediate area around her. “Come out and play, little Krill!~” Sin called out. Her physical sight was impaired, and her supernatural senses dulled. Things weren’t going well, it seemed. Thankfully, she had other senses with which she could use. The scent of sea salt made sniffing out anything else very difficult, but not impossible. Sifting through the many smells that surrounded her, Sin followed the faint scent of person. Thankfully, the heavy rain washed away the scent of any other person that may have been there earlier there. This left only herself, Neptune, and the two women who were off somewhere behind her. Hopefully, Emilia had managed to properly care for the injured O’rya, or to take her somewhere safe.

The pair of compact chainsaws in her hands revved with energy, vibrating in her palms. The smoke prevented her from seeing the growing shadow that lurked in the waters, and due due to her supernatural senses being shut down, Sin didn’t notice it either. She made her way toward the building that the scent emanated from. She was exhausted from her dimensional travel, but the adrenaline pumping through her veins at the sight of her injured sister dulled that fatigue. He was going to die. He was going to pay for his sins. He was going to be saved.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:06 pm

As the ocean pushed forward, Neptune made his way to the bottom of the building. There was a basement, guaranteeing that it would be flooded, and completely submerged in water. Should they truly pursue him, they'd be in his terrain. He'd assume they'd be unable to breathe in water, let alone to manipulate it based on their previous interactions. He was weak, but as long as he could keep them away and stall, then he should hopefully be able to resist their advances.

Now he would have to see if they pursued and were able to locate him. As someone able to use echolocation and breathe underwater, he could indefinitely play the waiting game for their approach. And the longer they took the more of the building would be flooded, along with the outside world. The area they once were should have water up to shoulder level, meaning if worse came to worse he could hopefully make an escape and still be in advantage.
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:11 pm

The rising waters were of no concern to Emilia. The magical dome she stood on was far, far larger than the size of the average human and on top of that the ice walls Sin had erected around it would keep the waters out. Even ignoring all this, her ability to fly would enable her to simply fly up above the flood and the corridor of darkness would almost certainly be ready soon. As the seconds ticked by it continued to spread throughout the area inside the barrier and would fully manifest itself. Streaks of darkness would shoot out from it and dance through the air gently picking up both Death and Mr. Cuddles. Carefully it'd drag them forward into its embrace and the two would disappear into the corridor, which would remain behind within the still-active barrier ready to transport more as needed. A smug, triumphant laugh escaped Emilia's lips. With her mother evacuated her primary objective was more or less complete. Sin was still on Neptune's tail and while it was tempting to join her aunt, Emilia knew very well she couldn't afford to. Where that corridor took Death was a mystery to her and she needed to verify that her mother was in a safe place and would get the treatment she needed to survive. Besides, Sin was strong, and powerful, and cool! The woman was sure she could handle a loser like that guy.

...But, as she thought about it, the Vorpal Bunny began to feel increasingly uneasy. A mental image flashed in her mind: a memory from that day that happened so very long ago. She started to recall Snuggles's death; she started to recall the sight of gigantic, oversized stuffing pouring out of his body as it was torn to bits by the twister and scattered mercilessly throughout the sandstorm. Then she remembered something far more recent: her mother's injuries. However he did it, the man had managed to put her life at risk and had even severed her leg. The scent of her blood remained freshly preserved by the barrier and as it reached Emilia's nose all sorts of worries, concerns, and doubts began to surface. She felt... queasy. Like she was going to be sick. Her stomach twisted around itself as her mind presented the same scenarios, but with Sin as the one incurring Neptune's wrath, with no one else around to interfere.

Realtor Meeting (Open) - Page 2 YCJsca2
"..."

...Emilia couldn't leave. She had to leave, but she couldn't. Not without Sin. She wasn't going to take any chances. "WE CAN SAVE HIM LATER, AUNTIE! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE! MOM NEEDS US!" The girl shouted as loud as she possibly could. Hopefully her words would be heard and heeded; if they weren't she really wasn't sure what she'd do. The longer she took trying to convince Sin to get into the corridor, the longer Death would go unattended.
Emilia
Emilia
The Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:27 pm

It was infuriating. He was so close -of that she was sure- but just about any trace of that man had slipped into the rising waters, washing away any hint Neptune may have taken with him in his speedy and injured retreat. Sin was hellbent on finding him, savoring the way he screamed as she sliced through his body, bathing in his blood, and watching his slow death. Her infuriated charge forward would have continued if not for the faint yell she had heard in the distance.

Sin sighed out. Emilia was right. Death’s health took priority over saving this man. If the Vorpal Bunny couldn’t do it on her own, then she’d most definitely need her help. Looking around one last time at the surrounding area, the woman growled. “Until next we meet, little krill,” she had said in a quiet voice, and began her retreat. Once more running across the water’s surface via frozen footsteps, she’d soon enough find herself within Emilia’s sight.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Let's get O'rya-nee some help, hm?" She'd say to Emilia with a smile. Her earlier adrenaline was fading fast, but there was still work to be done. Death needed to receive medical attention and now. Hopefully Emilia's portal went somewhere useful...
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:35 pm

As Apocalypse left, the water receded and Neptune disappeared with it. The light would be block by his shadow, before he disappeared and the light carried on into the ocean. The damage done to the island would be tragic, but only by the shore.
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2