MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Welcome Home (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Welcome Home (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Welcome Home (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Welcome Home (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Welcome Home (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Welcome Home (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Welcome Home (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Welcome Home (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Welcome Home (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Welcome Home (Open)

+3
Vex
Belladonna
Data
7 posters

Go down

Welcome Home (Open) Empty Welcome Home (Open)

Post by Data Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:30 am

Data and Bell was streaming though the Datascape at high speeds. "Man that boy had a great CPU for it to be this fast" Data said to herself. When they got to the other side they was still falling form 100 ft up. "Oh shit!" Data re summoned Beta thumper and threw Bell off and yelled "Just don't look down!" and gave her a thums up. Data flipped over until Beta Thumper was pointed towards the sky and fired sending her flying towards the ground. Just be for she hit the ground Data flipped back over and hit the ground. Data jumped off when Beta Thumper started to spring onto the ground just before it sprung. Beta Thumper then flew up up and away far past Bell who was still falling. "I got you Bell!" Data said as she was running over to where it looked like Bell was going to fall.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (Open) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Open)

Post by Belladonna Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:04 am

It wasn't until her subsystems completely rebooted did she realize that she and Data were falling from a long height. What she noticed right away after that was that they were separated after they were transported to... what she suspected to be the Datascape her new friend mentioned before.

Data zoomed past her, boosted by her pogo stick. The ground was getting closer and closer, and at the rate she was falling, she estimated a breach on her outer plating just from the impact, and possibly her processor being glitchy for a few moments if she managed to hit her head on the floor.

A quick response from her preservation protocols had her deploy her jets in short bursts to reconfigure her posture, but upon hearing that Data was going to catch her, the jets had their instructions interrupted in favor of only slowing her decent. Belladonna would have fluttered down like a feather into Data's arms. The android would look at Data with a smile and say, "Thank you for catching me."

She soon noticed that some time during transportation, she had been stripped bare and had some other articles of clothing integrated into her. It had none of the fancy gothic-inspired visuals from her original design, but it seemed she was put into a suit with lights running along the body, much like Data's attire. Only the lights were a different color: blue.

A simple check confirmed that this attire was simply her synthesizers being reconfigured. She attempted to return them to their default settings and sure enough the suit fizzled for a moment and revealed additional fixtures to her attire, but not quite her entire selection. The suit was still there, overlayed with her default dress complete with a frilled choker and arm sleeves, but the lights remained persistent for some reason.

"This place has a strange influence on my subroutines. It is evident that it has modded my clothing subroutines to include luminous strips to my attire.

"... No evidence of hacking was detected... Recording findings for analysis... Question, Data, is this a regular effect in the Datascape?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:24 am

Data was there in great amount of time to catch Bell. When she landed in Data's arms she smiled and said "Thank you for catching me." Data was a tad bit flustered by that thanks so she blushed. "Man Bell sure knows how to make a girl smile. What am I thinking she is a girl too it must be my love for tech making me act like this I hope Bell just don't see it." Data thought to herself. Bell was talking to herself or so data thought for she was thinking to herself when Bell asked Data "Is this regular effect in the Datascape?" Data looked down at Bell in her arms and said "if you are talking about your light suit then yes. And if you don't mind I would like to say you have great taste. You see when you enter the Datascape your attire is replaced with a light suit but the design of the suit comes from the users likes and dislikes for clothing. I like it!" Data said as she put Bell down as she nodded her head as she looked Bell up and down and around. "It doesn't look as you took any damage during the transfer that's good. Do you feel funny?"
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:09 pm

"Interesting revelations..." Bell spoke. A space where clothing are replaced automatically... Coupled with the more than familiar streams that she was picking up from the airwaves, that piece of information lead her to the conclusion of an enclosed world similar to a simulation. Cross checking the different meanings of the root words 'data' and 'scape', it made logical sense when taken in a somewhat literal sense. No wonder this place had a familiar tone. It was like being jacked into another machine, only her security privileges were heavily restricted, as she found out when attempting to create a cube within the simulation.

Met with a compliment on her style, she responded with another "Thank you." Released from cradling arms, Bell observed the world she was now in. "No. Everything is working as it should, disregarding the modded clothing subroutine."

After gathering as much visual stimuli she could get from where they were, she turned towards Data and asked, "This is your origin, Data? This space you call the Datascape?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:23 pm

As Vex wandered a pen in his hand and a notebook in the other, taking notes every few seconds. As the young man walked, his attire holding there basic form, all but his under shirt and pants which became the data scape suit, Vex looked like that of of young man who was to interested in his notes than the world around him. His Fedora and jacket held there shapes but had the pulsing light, which was a dull Dark Green. While he walked he narrowly avoided a wall, and out of the corner of his eye, he noticed two people. He hadn't seen anyone else so far, so this peeked his interest. Putting the note book and pen in a pocket, Vex fixes his fedora as it laid on his head. As he walked up to them, he took to observing there clothing, and staying off to the sideline in till noticed, Preferably he would like to observe them more, but he wasn't exactly hiding his interest in them.
Vex
Vex

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:31 pm

"Yes this is were I live it seems to me rather quite now though?" Data said as she looked around taking it all in she was home "Wait one min as i check the data and time ok Bell." Data walked over to a wall and placed her hand on it and said "DATA 611275" that's when a terminal came up. As Data was checking it out she saw something odd. "Wait this can't be right how did so many cycles pass while I was away?"
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:37 pm

The android nodded and observed Data as she opened a panel of sorts from the wall. Intriguing... She looked around again and the sense of familiarity with this world started to resonate once again. She needed to get an idea of this world, and decided to copy Data's way of accessing the system. She walked up beside her and placed her palm against another section of the wall, which caused a minute glow around the area she touched to appear before suddenly fading.

"This architecture is not so different from mine..." she reported, turning towards Data. "Compatibility diagnostics suggests I may be able to interface directly with the system. Shall I make an attempt, Data?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:48 pm

"Go ahead and try I'ma look around please find out why I'm in a different cycle" Data said data looked around and saw something green. "Hey what is that?" Data started to walk towards it.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Cipher made his way through the weird place they called the Grid only to get lost within data "Can someone help me get around its really confusing here!" he yelled hoping that someone would hear him and come help as he looked around the weird place with little to no clue as to how he even got here. I need to find some food or something am hungry he thought as he saw a person that looked like women talking to each other " Hey could you help me figure out wats going on" he asked in a rather demanding voice as Cipher made his way over to them.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Vex Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Vex looked surprised when The girl with the (red?) outfit stated "Whats that?" Immediately Vex sighed and went to meet her half way. "Hello" Vex says quietly as he moves his fedora a bit to cover his face. The pulsing green light was a bit distracting and vex didn't feel that comfortable around the mass of people who suddenly appeared. "Let me introduce my self, I am Vexen, but you can call me Vex." He says bowing slightly. When he straightens up he shows a nervous smile.
Vex
Vex

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:41 am

Encourage to try interfacing with the system, Belladonna pressed her palm against the wall again where a web of lights appeared from the contact point towards a higher elevation where a small circular panel opened, outlined with the blue lights corresponding to her color. A cable shot out and connected to the port on her horn. From someone else's perspective, it would look as if something had shot straight into her head like it were a trap and she was the victim. It definitely wouldn't have helped when Belladonna fell to her knees with her body seemingly going limp after she was connected.

But in truth, she was completely fine. The direct connection was painless and allowed her to explore the inner workings of the machine all in her head without having to utter any commands or identification. She sat down on the floor looking dazed because she prioritized the interface over her stability, and this would allow her to remain stable and not accidentally disconnect the cable as she explored the architecture. A holographic sign flickered into existence around her, warning nearby users not to get too close and interfering with the connection.

There was a wealth of information streaming into her processors. She found data about herself and at first she was curious as to why there would be files on her dated prior to her initial arrival there, but digging further down, she understood why. The Grid was controlled the Darksons, and she was listed as an item there. While she had the clearance to retrieve much of the information stored there, she was primarily interested in her files. She found early blueprints and prototypes, and even an AI that she suspected was the prototype to hers.

Would it make that AI her older sister? "Atropa..."
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:47 am

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Data yelled as she called forth Beta Thumper. The "Thing" as Data would call it because it wasn't like any heartless she seen before. As he said his name and his intentions Data calmed down a bit but stayed on alert but eased her anger for seeing that "Thing" in her home but she was willing to hear it out. "Who knows this one might be friendly it has been 20 years?" Data thought. " Ok Noko Troshiro as long as you're not making a mess of my home then I don't see why I should have to fight you." Data let out some air and said "Well my name is Data, I'm head resident here. Nice to meet you, I hope." As Data stuck out her hand "did you say that there is an army here? Tell me more if you want help."
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:17 am

((This post is only to boot out a character whose roleplayer has left. Please continue the posting order after this, thank you.))

Belladonna was met with alarms detailing access by Heartless entities which were dangerously close to Data. Algorithms put in place labeled these entities as high threats. Sentinels were prepped to launch, but by Belladonna's calculations, their spawn points would mean that they would take some time to get there. Half a minute, but so much could transpire in that time.

There were a number of options presented to her as an authorized item: Quarantine, Delete, or Disconnect the heartless. Her programming picked Quarantine, which caused a translucent cube of binary data to surround the dangerous entities. They were locked and left floating in space.

"Threat has been contained, awaiting user input... Shall the threats be deleted permanently, or kept into storage for examination?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:14 pm

It appeared that even when up close that Vex was still not noticed. Curious, didn't know that I was that subtle. Vex thinks to himself as he observes the figures, two of which where girls, or appeared to be. The other was a young man like himself, though he had blue unlike Vex's own green. Though watching was fun, seeing one of the girls eliminate a heartless, or so it seemed. "Interesting ability there, I should take not of that." Vex says observing Bell.
Vex
Vex

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:24 am

"I am sorry but better things to do right know" Data said as she dug into her pocket to produce some pager parts. "Bell can you make me about four pagers I only have enough for four. Its so we can leave whenever we need to." Data walked over to Bell who was wired to the console and droped the parts at her feet." When ever your done."
(Cipher said he was going to be late because he had other thing to do sorry. Bell your next)
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:47 am

Belladonna was unconvinced by the heartless' pleas, and simply ignored it, still keeping it contained. "Heartless will remain in quarantine until input from a user is received." A holographic panel opened up beside Bell with options to free, delete, or store the captured heartless. A user would only need to select an action and the proper subprograms will do the rest. Currently there were three users within the area and so it would come down to a vote. One from Data, and two from two strangers, one of which had already attempted to introduce himself before the heartless was spotted.

Data came close with some parts for a device. She asked if she could make pagers out of the materials given. Belladonna scanned the pieces and the database for blueprints, and when she found what she needed, the materials seemed to just assemble themselves. This was only partially Belladonna's doing. After activating a subprogram for assembly, everything just fell into place. "Four pagers have been assembled," Bell said before falling silent again.

"Warning. A massive heartless horde have been reported in Radiant Garden. The Grid has lost contact with multiple entry nodes. Evacuation is advised to avoid being trapped inside the Grid." As if to prove the attacks were real, the Grid itself fluctuated, temporarily dimming the lights for a few moments.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:03 am

"Wait what!" Data was running over to a console when she saw it darksides everywhere. "Dammit." Data was looking around and she saw that green again. She went over to Bell and gave the command to make a new ID disc to the console she was on. When Data got it she told Bell to free the heartless and when she did Data slapped the disc on his back. " No hard feelings man but I am doing this for your own good." she raised beta thummper and said " you really die but I am going to deport you for your own safety I hope we can see each other again. I am sending you back to where you came in at. Bye-Bye!" Just as Data said that she fired at Noko's head. "That should de-rezz him without all the pain. I hope." She picked up the pagers and tossed one at the blue guy and Bell. Data remembering the green, dropped the last one but not before she put in a program to where a user can send them self out with out her help. "We're leaving now!" Data said as the others (besides Vex) picked up the pagers. "TRANSFER!"
(Vex and Noko who ever post last can you end the topic)
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 am

topic close that was bull
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down