MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv]

Post by Wielder Luna Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am

Luna continued to frantically look through her notes until she heard Lorencia tell her about the worlds that fell.

She looked over to her guest, “Can you tell me how long ago this was?

She almost didn’t want to hear it, but if other Worlds were to fall, this sort of information was nothing short of necessary.
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking and Entering for a Bird [Luna/Inv]

Post by Lorencia Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:51 am

"About 2 weeks ago," she replied. "Val was worried we'd be next, but I guess they weren't interested in us all that much..."

Her eyes sparked, remembering why she came to this world. "That reminds me. The Heartless doesn't seem all that interested in this place either, and there seems to be a lot of hearts for the taking that you'd think they would have an eye trained on here. Would you happen to know why?"
Lorencia
Lorencia

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2