MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Hearts Gaiden (inv) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Hearts Gaiden (inv)

2 posters

Go down

Hearts Gaiden (inv) Empty Hearts Gaiden (inv)

Post by Lenneth Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Such a strange place to find a hidden place in the endless currents of space, drifting between worlds of light, a tin place composed of metal and human and heartless ingenuity, a accomplishment that Lenneth considered quite a remarkable feat. For the dust of worlds to form their own desperate cage outside the safety of their native land. In a floating sea of death no less he had to admit this was impressive or just foolish.

The host of fanatics commanding the forces of darkness feeling little of their payment in service of their greater one, a treasure of pleasure for them to indulge in before time was up. It was foolish for a humans to assume command of the dark without a thought of consequence, even if the empty promises said other wise.

Lenneth appeared in the shadows realm dressed himself well in brand new clothes and flowing black material akin to the enchanted domain world, longer fabric draping over top his dark blue leather pants while his open chest and crisscrossing leather straps were just covered with a half open mini jacket. It looked nice in his mind but a little misplaced from his usually attire. He also wore a light theatrical mask to go with his stealth suit, it made him feel all ninja like for this mission.

Beside him stood his nobody, a knight of the nothingness serving him through his own sheer will and desire, a strange person to trust but Lenneth thought of no one else to bear his trust in as much. Thelennx stood in a simple grab of full plate armour, white and sliver as the stars above towering so much higher then Lenny stood with the features of a giant some would say.

“They shouldn't be much longer correct?”

“Yup Ceila's new test weapon will be arriving soon I believe. Are our forces ready?”

“Yes they are in position and there hasn't been any signs of detection”

“Good then you'd best be in character hehe”

With a flick of his wrist Lenneth's magics took hold of the sliver knight, shifting him into a small serpent like lizard before even getting a world in. Thelen would shake his tiny head before crawling around on top of Len's legs over onto his neck. Resting his body around like a necklace before holding still. Lenny adjust his outfit, tightening the buckles and checking his gear before the mission started, he held almost a childlike excitement filling up his gill. Ninja's were awesome and he got to cosplay for this one.

Oh yes but his special guest should be coming soon, the objective of this missions and his reason for taking this task personally.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Hearts Gaiden (inv) Empty Re: Hearts Gaiden (inv)

Post by Lucia Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:01 am

Her training came to a successful end with her creator being all the more jovial over her functionality. Lucia felt what her creator called "pride" when she remarked that a certain warm feeling welled up in her. That was a new word to add to the dictionary, pride. After the fact she was already tasked with her first mission and that was to aid a particular being in exterminating a few pests. Ironically enough, the person she was supposed to be meeting up with happened to be a Heartless himself. According to her creator, there was an alliance formed between this sentient, more intelligent Heartless whose apparent goals lined up with Lucia's own. The task at hand would likely be very interesting to say the least.

Lucia came dressed in form hugging, black tank-top, showing off much of her body and the odd accents that showed her prototype design. A pair of black short-shorts covered all of her essentials. Her feet were wrapped in what looked to be black bands of sorts, that left her toes exposed. There wasn't much left to imagination with her outfit and then again, that was partly due to a vampire-succubus having created her.

Popping through a gap within space, Lucia had been transported to the decided meeting place. Appearing just after the person in question had turned their partner into a snake. All the silver-haired woman got to see was the way how a serpentine creature rested on it's owner's shoulder. Immediately, her own heart reacted to the pungent darkness the man radiated and easily identified him as an extremely powerful Heartless. She nearly turned her weapons mode on but refrained from doing so, showing a bit more self-control.

"I am the test weapon, W-1, also known as Lucia. Are you the one I'm supposed to be rendezvous with?" Her tone was curious as usual. Being directed to kill any and all Heartless but then being told not one in particular, definitely threw her for a loop. The second directive was to keep the balance so perhaps attacking the man before her, despite his allegiance could have tipped the scales in an unfavorable position.
Lucia
Lucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 am

A new heart, a bright one at the considering whom he was suppose to deal with. In fact the closer it got and the more focus Lenny divided to the attendee it was almost staggering how much radiance was emitting off the guest. Ceilia was a wonder if her information was true, being created from the ground up or a experimented to achieve such a composure would be no easy feat. It could almost rival that of a princess of heart, quite a scary thought of their capabilities in maybe creating an army of these figures.

Now to play this well

As the women spoke Lenny jumped a little onto his toes, volunteer shivering from the sudden boom before twisting around poking his head out while taking out a book while turning around.

“Ahh good hello there I am yes i am, My name is...Whoa!” Lenny took a simple look that the lady, smiling with his eyes as the only visible feature of his flawless face before mentally taking note before looking away. Holding his hand above her lack of attire just over below her neck. Nervously he would hold it himself down and kinda shuffle his eyes around nervously.

“Alright...ok ya my goodness umm Well yes hi there my name is Anthro it is very nice to meet you Miss W-1. I am the heartless sent on to help you today on this mission sent by my master, a little aid while we take on this endeavor together oh! And little Timothy here.”

Lenny would pick up the little Thelen and has his pet tired to wave at the guest before being placed back onto Len's neck like jewelry.  

“So today we shall be taking out a whole bunch of bad people and bad heartless all in one day. Going into this thing like a metal castle floating in space and just slaughtering them to the last. Ummm that's about all for the general directive of this task to see you abilities in real life combat. I'll be mostly assisting how i can with healing and enchantments and stuff so ya feel free to ask away. I can give you a lot more details depending on whatcha wanna know about”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:36 pm

There was an innocent tilt of her head as the man made his sudden exclamation. She hadn't the foggiest idea why he stared at her so intently and what about her garnered that reaction from him? Taking a look at herself as best she could, the android wondered if it was due to her dress style. Her first notion was to speak up about how the outfit wasn't her choice but was easily distracted when referred to as, "Miss W-1."

"Please, just Lucia for simplicity's sake." The woman interjected. There was a polite bow given to the two, those being Anthro and Timothy, with one of them being the Heartless in question and another his pet snake. It was a peculiar combination that she made sure to take note of. After their introductions it was right to business and Anthro gave the kindness of briefing them on the mission objectives.

"Search and destroy? Acknowledged. Preparing parameters and setting weapons system to lethal. Please be warned, Anthro, that my munitions are indiscriminate of friend or foe. I will try my hardest to minimize friendly fire but you must take care to not be within my line of sight." Concise and without the need to go into further detail about her strategies, there was the sound of whirling and her eyes brightened for but a moment. She had prepped herself to the best of her operating system. "Our enemies. Your explanation of them was vague at best. Can you please elaborate on their types and what are likely to see in there?" Lucia inquired as she wished to be thorough in her tactics building.

Her bright-blue eyes were fixed on the man, on Anthro, who she sensed a powerful darkness just from being in his presence. Whoever he was he commanded a hefty degree of self-control, seeing as Lucia's heart of light could have been a delicious meal for him. Yet he remained colloquial and mostly goofy, for lack of better words. His pet snake was also an interesting character who seemed to respond to things said, to a degree.
Lucia
Lucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:13 am

The creature before him was puzzling thus far, showing little more emotion then a doll having its strings played on by a directive. Something more would be there since she corrected her name to him so maybe not lifeless but has not lived a life outside testing. Lenny would strech his head before shrugging off the responses and petting Thelenn across his serpent body.

“Oh sure yes ok umm no problem I'll be carefully. And Oh yes right them right can't forget them and all haha”

Lenny stumbled around for a second, conjuring a large back behind him before diving into it while resting on his knees and pulling out a few dozen non important items. A few lamps, potted plants and cats running outside later before he found the giant crystal ball inside. Holding it tightly before around his arms then lowering it on the ground. It would light up projecting a screen above it. Lenneth holding a bunch of cards starts flipping through them, changing the screen to faceless humans and some common heartless types from different worlds. Ones from traverse town, Deep jungle, Port Royal and Wonderland.

“So these are the ones we have already confirmed through spying in all that plus some of the humans we have identify. I'm not really sure how extensive your knowledge is on the heartless but feel free to ask about their patterns in this book. “

(KH journal given book given with rough notes about the heartless and some lies written in)

“Now a few questions before we depart just to umm test while I'm at this. Sooo can you survive in the vaccum in space or like would get cold. Well not implying your outfit doesn't cover enough skin for heat and all but like you know”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:26 am

Lucia gave an affirmative nod at his statement after hers and watched him retrieve the necessary material, to review their enemies and their goals. The projection provided adequate information that Lucia would find most helpful in exploiting weaknesses and other tactical advantages the enemies could present to them. Her eyes were lightning quick and her processes soaked in all the information like a jacked sponge. Once more she turned to Anthro and gave a light nod of her head.

"Your sources have done well. I have no need to inquire about our enemies any further considering the Heartless behavioral patterns match up in my databanks well enough. Humans can be conditioned subconsciously to stimulus in a way that makes them predictable and easy to deal with." She assessed before tilting her head at the man. He begged the question if she can survive in space's lifeless vacuum, something that she quickly affirmed. "My outfit is an aesthetic choice on my creator's behalf and does not play a part in my body's temperature. Rest assured that I was built to travel in harmful environments."

There was a small smile on her lips after the act, surprised that a Heartless was concerned with her own well-being. He was the nervous sort, likely due to her nature as a Heartless killing machine. Lucia followed orders well enough and didn't have the innate drive to kill the man before her. "Do you have any further questions? If not, then I am done with my inquiries as well. We may begin the mission at your direction."
Lucia
Lucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Lenneth gave pause for a moment while holding his thoughts, blinking a but in disbelief before slowly turning around. He would play his gear back into the bag before it vanished away into where it came from. Then with a slow creep make his way into just a short distance from where he stood, struggling for a moment as he got down on his knees to search around the ground till he found it, a little twig popping out from the surface.

Expressing a fair bit of relief once he did find it the dark king flicked the little protrusion, shaking it back and forth as the ground underneath them shook and rumbled. Breaking apart the solid foundation as a large black manta ray like tore apart the stone over top it to carry both Lenny and Lucia high into the skies as a giant slit of space opened up for their destination.

Once crossing it the stars themselves almost would become a blur zooming past them in lines, with the air leaving and the pull of gravity now centred around their beastly vehicle. Lenny set cross legged near the front of the giant manta ray heartless, pulling out a book to write down his thoughts before addressing Lucia once more.

“We should be getting there in about 15 or so minutes I think, way easier to sneak aboard without portaling in or using too much dark base magic. Oh right I nearly forgot but the humans are pretty much fair game as well, they are pretty devote fanatics to the great dark controlling the recent rampaging heartless recently and our the only thing keep these enslaved heartless in line. Kill enough of them and the hive mind should cause a lot of feed back and chaos in this base. Your also allowed to use your keyblade as well to wipe out the corrupted heartless”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:47 am

There'd be a long moment of silence between she and Anthro, seeing as the question and answer section had come to an end. The woman watched as her partner played with protrusion of sorts, the shaking making her all the more curious. Then came a rumble along with it followed by the breaking away of the foundation around them to reveal a large, heartless version of an aquatic creature. Lucia managed to keep her balance but had formed her arm cannon almost immediately, it charging the bright, powerful, searing energy of light... Only to be put away.

"This is our method of transportation?" There came a series of thumps in her breast, something that showed just how close to human she really was. Fear was something she exhibited and that was a good thing. Every emotion was needed in order to survive in the world, with fear being the one that alerted one to mortal danger and created out of the box thinking when concerning hiding places.

Going back to her previous question which was answered indirectly through Anthro's comment on their arrival time. She nodded uneasily but that was to be expected. Following his observation about their ETA, Lucia was further told that every target was pretty much kill on sight. It was an easy enough objective, however, when told about using a keyblade she tilted her head. "I do not own a keyblade. My light is strong and concentrated enough to sear their beings." She stated blankly.
Lucia
Lucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:24 am

“Ah well then that is a scary thought... I mean the light part and all and the searing like super fired meat burnt away into nothing right down into the bone but not like blackened or crispy but kinda that gray nothingness in all, that is the scary part if you get what I am saying.”

Lenny sat for a moment in silence before understanding the scoop of her statement. No keyblade meant no means of release the heart from the ensnaring darkness holding a heartless together. Hmm its never been proven otherwise despite the amount of light present it would be enough to completely destroy one would be enough to actually destroy them. Maybe she held a similar power to the key or was just hiding it? It couldn't sense the special gift within her. Temporary killing the heartless though would free it from the control of another so maybe that was Ceila's objective.

“Oh right sorry I forgot to mention our ride. We don't got those fancy gummi ships like your realm might that wouldn't stand out for stealth. And heartless aren't the best pilots either I don't think. Master likes his living matter a lot more then all that fancy tecno stuff haha”

The manta would live hyper space after a few more moments to each other, providing an overhead barrier mixing into their form into the black empty vacuum as the sight of space would resume. Vast and empty with tiny lights all around them from the stars and planets light years away. A large floating fortress of metal would soon be in sight, a complex cycle of cylinders and rings circling each other. The sights of common ships would also be coming up in view, a variety party of little toys for both heartless and humans to play with.

“ Random question, how good are you at piloting gummi craft by the way? its a really hard test to take, I failed driver's test like four times already and they keep charging to retake the test its just ah”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 pm

"Do I make you nervous?" She suddenly inquired and seemingly ignored Anthro's description of her abilities, their frightening aspects that is. It would make sense considering his affiliation with the darkness. A being like him was burned by light in its entirety and an over abundance of it could spell some sort of harm, or sickness. Lucia noted his speech patterns and found that they were sporadic at best, over analyzing or over thinking whatever it was he was trying to address, redundant usage of language. Almost as if he was repeating what it was she said.

Her eyes focused on him, awaiting any form of hostility or answer. Whatever it was Lucia would like to believe she was ready for either. However, her partner went on about gummi ships and the like, following-up the android's question concerning the manta heartless. When in the vacuum of space at last, the woman felt her body adjust to the lack of elements in the surrounding area. "Stand-by. Stand-by. Stand-by." Lucia repeated randomly, her eyes closing and taking a more loose stance. This process was automatic and helped her quickly adapt to whatever environment she was in. "Ready. Pressurization completed. Chassis integrity, 100%. Zero-gravity flight, enabled. Anti-vehicle and anti-personnel weapons on stand-by at maximum efficiency."

After the assessment and a full, thorough look over her functions, the woman was ready completely. "Forgive me, Anthro, I hadn't expected my diagnostic to kick in so intrusively." She apologized, considering Lucia might have interrupted him during his explanation of their ride.

Time had passed by smoothly and accurately since in the distance Lucia picked up on multiple heat signatures. These belonging to the engines of the ships that were dotted off to where the flying fortress was. Those crystalline blue eyes of hers had shifted and became scanners, trying to find weaknesses in the smaller ships and finding out how they're constructed. A way to gain tactical advantages in case they were going to have some sort of space flight.

"I was given instructions on how to fly one but never practiced with doing so. We could steal one to see how well I'd do." Lucia said, half-serious.
Lucia
Lucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:57 pm

“I would say so yes, its not often you would meet weaponized light in pure form like this” Lenny replied adding a little quiver to his voice while masquerading with a little smile across his face.

Lenneth would turn around soon after during the strange speech that would follow through after he spoke. It was a vocal adjustment to her body of some kind though it sounded like she was going through a list, checking off the marks. He looked onto her with a curious look, cocking his brow up while she finished, apologizing soon after.

“Diagnostic? Like a machine of some kind and ya that would work so lets try it”

Lenny stood back onto his feet, brushing away some dust from his clothing before holding his hands together. A black light enveloping them while flickers of shadows appear and circle around the dark king. Muttering underneath his breath a fluid and colourfully language, spreading his magic over across the vast distance creeping through the space. It would take a few breaths for the effects to gather over top the area he wanted which in the blackness of space would be difficult to be visible seen.

From the empty space the magics would create a barrage of images of foreign ships from Lenneth's memory, enemy human gummi's that would fire their false attacks against the enemies. Even if impacting the strikes would do nothing but pass through. The enemies though would not understand that though and attempted to dodge away before firing back with the illusions move out of the way as well.

Creating a mess of chaos as the clocked manta would be getting close towards the battle flied. Lenneth then would paint some of the actually ships in the same illusionary disguise while they moved around. Allies then to those ships themselves in closer proximity with what they perceived as danger before going into attacks in fear.

Closer and closer into the madness they would travel

“Any long range strikes you wanna add to the chaos?”

Phantoms used
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:41 am

So that was it? Weaponized light was the reason behind his nervousness and it was something that made sense, but Lucia had a thought. Did her creator explain that she wouldn't fire on him? Maybe it was after the mission where, if she encountered any Heartless at all, she'd fire on them due to her ignorance of their allegiance. Nervousness concerning that was duly noted.

But with another silent motion of her head, confirming their game plan, it was obvious that she'd be fine with stealing a ship should the opportunity come to. Her creator never said anything about not stealing, so there was that.

Closer and closer they drew to the ships that went to and fro, Lucia watching and waiting for her partner to do their thing. The silver-haired android's sensors picked up on a large spike of darkness radiating around them and expected that trouble had already started, when in actuality it was just Anthro making his first move. Given that, she was on the ready and took up a stance. Chaos ensued with imagery, flashing lights of laser beams flying every which way and the complex maneuvers done to avoid these constructs, created by Anthro. This gave them the cover to get closer with upon their arrival, had the Heartless inquire about her own weapons.

"Rail-gun sequence, initiated!" She placed her hands wrist-to-wrist and the palm of her hands opened to loose slugs of metal. The oval shaped metal was going to be the focus of her lightning magic, which began to course over the five or so pieces that flew in suspended animation between her hands. Supercharging them, Lucia then utilized a powerful form of magnetism to pull back and then launch the slugs forward. One at a time, each one shot with ferocity and ripped through the air, causing Lucia to recoil in-between the shots. She was able to pause briefly to quickly recalibrate her aim and kept up her shooting.

Five ships for five slugs. Whenever they hit their mark, both Anthro and Lucia would be able to see how it crashed through their ships hulls and compromised their integrity, either causing them to explode on contact or after a moment of spinning out, before meeting their end. Those hit in the wings found themselves losing control of their vehicles and crashing into other ships. "Inquiry. Is this a suitable addition to the chaos?"

The android asked and depending on Anthro's answer, it'd determine her next best course of action to use against the flyers.
Lucia
Lucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Lenneth's illusions played out their misdirection beautifully with the rest of the army bending to their trusted senses, mislead to play at his whims. Most of the pilots felt like they were of the human mind set with a couple of heartless ships reinforcing their numbers, fear seem to overcoat most of their surface thoughts likely from the shaky alliance formed. Lenny felt just a hair of sympathy for the workers choosing to serve their more bold masters while siding with such unpredictable factors as the heartless. He would need to recall their memory on a more private venue whenever the time allotted him free.

His partner shared the enthusiasm as she acted right away and with more of that usually flair he has had to grow accustom to. He still awed at the display while playing this role, half of which was shown with some over exaggeration with a hint of wonder. She really was some kind of living weapon in the literally sense. But housing a heart, emotions and even some form of identity. Celia must have little remorse for artificial life.

The Illusions would keep up their chaos, increasing in number as the real ships fell sharply with their numbers and all manners of communications blaring with loud vocal nonsense. Resolve shattering to the whims of their imagination with the heartless slowly turning on their allies as weakness lured their nature to override command. Lenny flew them in closer, trying to avoid the sheer cross fires to keep up their sightless guise. In search then for a opportunity to arise from the damage.

“Yup, the enemy won't know what is real and what is fake anymore with our contribution, they will grow cold and filed with discord, not aware of whom they could trust between each other, their heartless pets or even themselves as they face the threat of death. The command station will have its hands full trying to control their forces, leaving them more susceptible to our wishes. What other things can you do? Seems like you have a good level of artillery abilities.”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:23 am

Analyzing the current chaos swimming about in the darkness, illusions, artillery, confusion, all of it had blended together in a situation perfect for their assault. Their success rate gradually increased in the eyes of the weapon. Lucia stood on standby, readying herself for another deployment of abilities. Anthro questioned her arsenal further, inquiring what else she had the ability to do. "Should we get in close to one of their ships, I can hack their controls and communications, given that their technology and firewalls aren't well adapted for cyberwarfare. Once in, I can control the singular ship but have access to all incoming and outgoing messages and radio chatter. Additionally, I have been approved to equip my flight gear. This will enable me to utilize a wider arrange of bullet and rocket based projectiles."

And without hesitating to show this, Lucia had called for the flight unit. A cloaking field had been disabled with one smooth transition, showing off the machine. It's appearance was that of a small, soot-gray, man-sized fighter jet. The android climbed in and allowed the armored canopy to close over a good portion of her body. When integrated into the system her weapons drew themselves. Two chain-guns on either side of her arms and a pair of missile pods on the shoulders. "At your signal, we may engage their fighters further or use this to make a run to the control center." She announced through the suit.
Lucia
Lucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:20 pm

“Yes lets proceed with the main objective and take that ship ahead of us” speaking with an still awkward mannerism as his shoulders fell forward while directed the manta to the battle flied though at a faster pace, bracing the both of them to hold on and focus through noise.

It wasn't very long to find a appropriate sized ship for Lenny's liking to appear, something decently sized for two adult people and one that wasn't a complete trash compactor. It was also moderately damaged from the cross fire and appear to be trying leaving the battle already from closing into the back lines of fire. There was still the occasional hit back and forth as the chaos in continued but dimming down slightly with formations coming together.

Lucia then exposed more of her arsenal, something Len shouldn't be surprised about her features yet it was also another surprise to see her form adjust and change almost into an art piece. Flying beside the ship now as it almost slammed into them from just moving about. Lenneth would then jump off the ship, swirling darkness lifting him off the beast before gracefully placing him onto the surface of the space vehicle.

Reaching out as his arm extended outward, growing into a massive size while stretching his limb out to blocking out a couple of attacks. He'd do it again to the side of their landing stop as the manta attached itself to the underbelly of the ship while remaining invisible.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down