MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Data  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Data  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Data  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Data  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Data  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Data  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Data  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Data  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Data  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Data

2 posters

Go down

Data  Empty Data

Post by Data Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Name: Data

Race: User

Sex: Female

Personality: Data is a user who comes off as rather aloof and anti-social when you first meet her, her habit of being quiet and contemplative making her seem almost unapproachable at times. Once you become her friend and gradually understand her, Data can be quite the talkative person when it comes down to it. She has a very strong individualistic streak due to the absence of her parents, and finds herself impatient, competitive and determined in the goals she tries to reach. Data is always day dreaming or lost in her music.

To others the user is somebody who can be counted on when it matters, and can be found quite devious and adaptable in her planning. Considering herself an efficient and challenging individual, she likes coming off as being skilled at what she does. Amusingly enough, however; she can come off as having a dry personality and sense of humor, and can be very distract-able to things that manage to catch her interest, which can be often due to being a naturally inquisitive person.

Appearance: She has a dark turquoise hair color that is cut short. She wears a trench coat that hugs her curves. Skin tight leather pants. Leather gloves. Has deep sky blue eyes. Data has a slim body that is very sleek and has tone muscles.

Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.) Space
3.) Metal
4.) Electricity

History:

Data used to be just a normal high school girl but that all changed one day when she was out on a run.

Data was just your common high school girl, she had friends but not to many, did good in school but wasn't to good at English, But she loved to work out her legs in P.E. She was part of the Gymnastics team and track. She wasn't a team captain in ether of them but was a VP in both teams.

She lived alone most of the time because of her parents were always traveling for work.

One day she was practicing for the big triathlon coming up she had already ran 7 miles that morning when she set out. So she decided to stop for a drink. That's when she saw a new looking soda machine. She had never seen a soda machine like this one, it looked as if it had been taken out of a old cyber game she used to play. when she got closer to it she saw some of the strangest names for soda on there. Cyber Delight, De-resolution, Light Cycle Fuel, and Energy Transfer! "Well that sounds like what I need! I think Imma try that one." Data said.  As she pressed that button the machine started to shake. Then it started to glow! That's when Data knew she was in for the ride of her life, because the machine turned into a computer and gave a sudden flash and she was taken away and transferred into Data.

Her name hasn’t always been Data she just adopted the name when she was told she was turned into data. Now she is living the life of a user, and living life is just what she is doing.
20 years has passed and Data has came out of her sudden hibernation mode to awake in Radiant Garden looking the same as before

Last edited by Data on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Data  Empty Re: Data

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi, the character sheet looks good so far, but can you put the personality in sentance form?

And for appearance, how tall is she? Is she skinny? Have an athletic build? Slim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Kia can you help me out with the personality part if you dont mind
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:03 pm

I can offer assistance. Smile Just put 'She' or 'The user' when explaining her personality. I can give you an example:

Kia wrote:Kia is a very sweet and very outgoing girl, She is also curious and sometimes meddling in people's businesses. The teenage girl is protective over her friends and will always go out of her way to help people.

You see, I used 'the teenage girl' because that's what my character is, I used 'she' because of her gender. But you can put her name in the personality, you did well with the History and Appearance by using pronouns. ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Done!

With the assistance of Artless, who complained all the way through about my grammar `n stuff.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 pm

You have a great older brother.

Approved~! Have fun rping! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:12 am

I came back and updated Data's history
Data