MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Overseer of Darkness skill Tree

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Overseer of Darkness skill Tree

Post by Lenneth Thu May 26, 2016 9:03 pm

can i just multiply the magical damage and effects? not the actually magic stat itself just using the same concept? so simultaneously magic attacks
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Overseer of Darkness skill Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Overseer of Darkness skill Tree

Post by Veara Thu May 26, 2016 9:07 pm

Nah the only reason it works for the other is force a lot more goes into magic then just that

It's possible to double / triple the magic damage however this cannot be done
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 pm

how about then three casts of the same spells per usage of one spell cast to gain a similar effect though not instant like before? all visible sperateated so I could still get the desired triple effectiveness? Or can ya offer up any advice to get as close to this as i can get for the desired effect?
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri May 27, 2016 11:13 pm

bump
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri May 27, 2016 11:25 pm

I honestly don't believe you can get this affect with mag the only way I can think would be to
Simply double the damage of your mag however I don't think it's possible for the whole triple cast that's way too much since mp costs
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri May 27, 2016 11:28 pm

so just amplfying the damage/ buffing the effects then? not upping the the knowledge aspect of magic or anything just increase its power being produced

cause that is what is on there already
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat May 28, 2016 9:07 am

In short yes you can't up the knowledge cause your already at t5 you've hit the peak of magic knowledge
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat May 28, 2016 11:16 am

Yes alrighty

Where in my ability does it say anything about my magic stat? .-. I Can only see the part where I stated  only the power being buffed
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat May 28, 2016 4:01 pm

The dark magics being tripled

Also the whole embodiment of darkness in the world which is simply a title or at least I'm taking it like that

If I've been mistaken then simply inform me
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat May 28, 2016 7:13 pm

His dark magics are  tripled in damage and effects: as if just powering them up, nothing relating to the actually mag stat/knowledge aspect.

Just a title
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat May 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2