MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The First Stone in the Pond (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The First Stone in the Pond (Open) Empty The First Stone in the Pond (Open)

Post by Ku Meixiu Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:10 pm

The Chinese woman looked out towards the ocean, watching the sunlight shine upon the ocean and crash against the shore of the sandy beach, filling her with a sense of peace as it did so. Ku had found this place by chance- the first stepping stone in her journey, and, ironically enough, the world known as Destiny Islands. Ku couldn’t really place why it felt like that, or even why the world was known by that; she just felt it was right somehow. She breathed in once more, taking in the air of this world. It was a beautiful world, to say the least- small compared to her home-world, but beautiful nonetheless.

So here she sat for a while, cross-legged and watched as the water slowly approached the sand she was sitting on, only to recede as if shy. She gave a soft giggle and just peacefully sat there, completely taken by the world she found herself in.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

The First Stone in the Pond (Open) Empty Re: The First Stone in the Pond (Open)

Post by Kaleido_Krystal Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Krystal was never really sure why she went anywhere. She just really went places for no aimless reason. Perhaps it was a gut instinct? Eh, probably not. The jinx never really listened to her gut. It was more of a curiosity thing, she supposed. Which probably led back to that gut feeling thing again. At this point Krystal wasn't even sure what she was mentally ranting about since it was just looping around now.

The girl calmly walked across the shores of that place called Destiny Islands. Really nice place, actually. Krystal saw everything as rather pretty, and it looked like a cool place to just relax in general. Krystal actually never really saw cool places like the beach before since she only now started traveling around. She had always wanted to visit one, and now here she was!

She chose to walk closer to the wave going across the shore, merrily enjoying herself as her feet splashed in the water, splashing everywhere nearby as she merrily and obliviously skipped around the shores.
Kaleido_Krystal
Kaleido_Krystal

https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Power.

Strength.

It confused him what was the purpose of any of that. While he sat on the small island that was connected by bridge to the main island he continually thought about this simple theme. He balled his fist tightly and thought for just a moment how easy it would be to simply punch this small piece of land he sat on in half. As quickly as the though came, however it was gone and he shook his head in fright afraid of his power. He had a new life now and despite what happened in the past. To take it out on the current people and this beautiful island was simply unthinkable.

Jumping up to his feet he walked to the edge of the small little island and despite not having a proper attire he figured it'd be okay to take a quick swim. Unfortunately Veara had forgotten an extremely important fact  about the island. This important thing being the fact that the water near the land was very shallow. Despite this with a smile on his face he dived off the small face first towards the water...

'SMACK' was the only sound that could be heard his head, smacking against the ground. His body stsued vertical for a moment before falling into the shallow water.

Hard.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:00 pm

It seemed as if there were more people on the lonely island than Ku thought, the girl watching as a person strolled across the sands and into the water, a pleased, carefree expression in both her face and the girl’s body. Ku noted the odd clothing the girl wore in comparison to the Land of Dragons inhabitant’s rather bland teal kimono, but as the seventeen year old looked back she found it wasn’t all that rare to see people in odd clothing, even on her world. It seemed travel was more likely than the girl had previously thought; which was a good thing, she thought to herself.

Of course, she was broken out of her reverie with a sudden thud resounding somewhere to the left, watching as the body of the male stood perfectly still and vertical, before plopping into the shallow part of the water. A curious and slightly worried expression could be seen crawling across the girl’s face as she raised a hand as if to inquire if the male was alright, but then lowered it, her expression turning into something resembling hesitance. So she just stared at the male, curious as to if he would get up or not yet not moving to see if he was alright.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleido_Krystal Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Krystal probably would've merrily frolicked around for a good portion of the day if the sound of something really painful wasn't in earshot. Krystal actually was used to hearing the sound of various signs of pain, considering that she seemed to usually be around when unlucky things happened. She wasn't sure why, either. People kept blaming her for something she had no control of! It kinda sucked, actually. Thankfully nobody she knew was here to blame her, though.

The girl moved at a quick pace to get over there before just silently staring briefly for a moment next to some other concerned person in fancy clothing. When she stopped next to the man, she had accidentally splashed some water onto the guy's head, yet Krystal didn't seem to notice she did. She just stared curiously, even going, "Heeeeey? You alright?"
Kaleido_Krystal
Kaleido_Krystal

https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Pain.

Wet.

Veara currently was underneath the shallow water which barely covered his face as he looked up towards the sky. Bright emerald green orbs rolled lazily upwards towards the sky while he felt his noggin slightly hurt...however it already had ceased the pain. You would think after a stunt like that his pain would last a little while longer to at least teach him a lesson. Though the pain was already gone and to anyone else they wouldn't be exactly bothered by this, unfortunately for Veara he wasn't one of those people.

Veara looked over as he felt the water start to move, however when he turned his face a small wave of water splashed up against and some water went up his nose. He quickly began to blow air through his nostrils as an automatic response trying to make the feeling go away. Though while doing this he heard someone ask him if he was alright and quickly he gave them a thumbs up.

"I'm quite fine thank you, however I seem to have had some water invade my nasal cavity."

He spoke while still blowing air through his nasal passage. Hoping to eject the water that got up there.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:58 pm

zdynasty was sitting in a tree just watching people He was scared of humans so he just watched from a safe distance "maybe today I should go and talk to peop.... no zdynasty are you crazy don't you remember when you first landed here... at least this is better than my home" he said Stella was hidding in a bush

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by XVII Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Who.
What.
Where.
How in the--?

An entire sea of information came rushing into the young man's mind as he found himself standing somewhere with his feet in the sand. He wore a simple gown, similar to one a hospital patient might wear as the sea breeze washed over him, his eyes staring blankly forward. He was completely still, an automaton of a person standing with face towards the ocean. Something was off... something was very, very off.

Imagine, a person standing in a dark room with nothing but mirrors and only a hint of light. Dark shapes and silhouettes that formed into white lights without understanding, revealing themselves to be clouds and the sun beneath a bright blue sky. One sky, the same sky he had seen before. "Hebat...?" The of the sky was no where to be found. It was then that he finally moved. Sebu blinked in confusion, finally feeling the weight of his body as he stumbled back, falling into the sand. He landed with a gentle thud in the soft earth, feeling it in his hands as he scrapped them into loose, unresolved fists.

He lifted them to his face, the gritty ground trailing from his grasp and between his fingers as his thoughts lingered upon his sudden emergence into consciousness. He knew... things, and he knew them so fast, but it was all just information without context. Everything before this moment happened, but it was all gone. There was nothing left for him to understand, yet so much that he couldn't comprehend. "Ina asar..." He scanned his surroundings before looking back at his hands and standing, wobbly at first in the sand, "...damquis, mimmas annu jer?"

He scanned his environment, confusion written across his face, stumbling towards the beach. The young man leaned up against a tree as he surveyed people in the distance, talking to one another. They were speaking a language he didn't understand. "Asar?" The words came from him, but they were hushed as though they came from a ghost. He couldn't describe what provoked him to look up into the tree- maybe it was a shadow that seemed off, or perhaps he was just curious enough to examine the leaves of the palm tree- but he saw a... thing in the tree. Not a human thing. A green thing, with a big head.

He responded quizzically, but silently, drawing his own deduction about the green man in the tree. "Rabishu..." he knocked on the trunk of the tree, attempting to get the thing's attention. "Maskim Xul?"

XVII
XVII

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:08 pm

"what" zdynasty said Stella came out pf the bush and walk up to the man trying to sniff his hand zdynasty climbed out of the tree "w-what do y-you want sir" zdynasty said zdynasty was already regreting getting out of the tree

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Ku sat there, content to watch the girl and the man from the sidelines, a chuckle emanating from her as she listened in on the conversation, not worried in the slightest by what might have been considered eavesdropping. Staying blissfully unaware of the two behind her, she began to wonder if she shouldn’t at least try to socialize, despite her preference for staying back and/or simply being one of the less active members of a group. Taking a moment to decide, she made her decision and joined the conversation. A grin on her face, she’d walk up to the two.

“That was…quite the fall. Should I be congratulating you, or…sympathizing?” she’d ask the two in accented English; anyone who had found themselves in Land of Dragons would have understood the accent and guessed where she was from.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Upon hearing another voice he looked over to the left of the girl current next to him to see another girl approaching him. A quick observation of her clothing told him she wasn't a native to this land and the accent upon her words only found his statement to be truth. His travels before he settled down within the Destiny Islands, were a big help in distinguishing the different accents that came from the different worlds. This woman was definitely a native to The Land Of Dragons.

Smiling at this the new person that walked up to them he chuckles slightly. Rubbing the back of his head a little from the pain of his earlier escapade, a wide friendly grin was on his face. "Why not both? It feels right that way at least I think it is...oh right manners. My name is Veara, I own an ice cream shop on the mainland. Pleasure to meet you and you." He said getting ahead of himself bowing to both of the people before trying to be polite as possible. The simple fact of the matter being that he wasn't sure if his tomfoolery  had interrupted their day.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Ku listened to him introduce himself, starting it with simple playful banter and then switching to respect, which was something that she found she immediately liked about him. As he bowed, she followed suit; before introducing herself to the two in front of her. "And it is a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Veara. I am Ku Meixiu of The Land of Dragons." she said, staying just as formal as the male in front of her did. "I am...traveling; to find my heart and an answer to a question." she told them, which was the truth; despite having to search for the word. Taking another moment to think about what to say next, suddenly one came to mind. "You...own a Ice Cream Shop, do you? Is it new...or has it been around for a while?" she asked him, a smile on her face.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:01 am

Listening to her explanation with a smile on his face he nodded as he she said her name. So her name was Ku Meixiu, to his knowledge during his tours and travels he never came across anyone with that last name. He breathed a mental sigh of relief knowing he never had taken out anyone among that last name. When she said that she was traveling to find her heart and to answer a certain question he tilted his head only a little while wondering what she meant.  Before he could open his mouth to respond, she asked a question about his current life and he quickly perked up looking towards her with a straight face. "Well It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Meixiu, I hope you find the answer to both of your questions. Well to answer your own question, I haven't been around that long, however the citizens have taken a liking to the product so it's usually quite busy when it's open. How far have you been in your travels so far? If I may ask what is your question? The one that you are searching to the answer for?" He asked her in an upbeat voice while the water drew back and forth underneath them. He realized they were still standing within the shallow waters.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:23 pm

The woman nodded her head, she figured something as cool and tasteful as Ice Cream would probably have been really popular on a beach world. As he asked about her and her travels, she eyed him for a moment, curious as to why he would ask such things, but eventually placed her suspicions as him simply being a rather curious person in his own right, which Ku found nothing wrong with. It was a natural human instinct to be curious, after all. "Hmm..." she trailed off, searching her mind for the right words. "I am...trying to find the reason of why I chose to fight. Amusingly enough, I didn't choose one when I started the warrior's life, so that might be one of the questions I am searching the answer to." she explained as she stood, enjoying the waves tugging at her feet.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:44 am

Veara understood these words a lot more then he would have honestly had liked too....The reason to fight. Boy, he had been there way too often. His reasons to fight had changed a multitude regardless of the young amount of time he had honestly been on these worlds. Veara, with a smile on his face nodded at her words. "Every warrior must go through it eventually, sooner or later we all have to find out what brings us in. I could be wrong, but better to find out early rather then later right?"  Veara chuckled a little after speaking while he felt the water continually push and tug around his ankles.....crap Veara just remembered something he was really bad at.

Casual/Friendly conversation

He sat there and refused to allow the friendly tone of the conversation to go down. Locals, what did the locals talk about? Wait, he was a local shouldn't he know? Darn, his head was really beginning to hurt unsure of what to do.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:33 pm

She nodded at his statement, and at the revelation that he was a warrior as well. It made her curious as to why he settled down and became an owner of an Ice Cream shop, but she wouldn't pry. She smiled at his uncomfortable state, it seemed he had the same problem as she. "So...I take it you are just as bad as casual conversation as I, hmm? Perhaps we have that in common." she smiled at him as she asked her question. She tended to stray from the active side of the conversations herself, despite enjoying the social life...or as much as she could. With a chuckle, she decided to rescue him from his state. "So, Ice Cream- Why don't we go see the shop, ne?" She asked him, a slight grin on her face.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Veara was taken aback by the fact that she found out so quickly that he wasn't good at conversation.

Was it that obvious?

He scratched the back of his head and smiled at her. She was nice and it had been since he's seen nice. Rubbing his head for a moment he began to think, well maybe he could have her try out the new flavors or maybe he'd be able to think of some stuff to talk about on the way there. With a nod of his head he decided to take her up on the offer. "It's never been strong suit as child and as you can see its stayed with me for quite the while. I suppose we do have that in common...sure I'd love to take you to the shop it's on the mainland which is over there." He pointed out to towards the island that was far away from their current isle they were near. "It's a little far away, but I can get us their in a second flat, promise." He spoke having a friendly smirk on his face while he stretched out his hand for her to touch it. "Do you trust me?" Veara asked a smirk still on his face as he thought about his shop and where he would be teleporting them too.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:45 pm

The girl nodded as she listened to Veara, she sympathized with him and felt almost the same way- although she guessed it was for different reasons. She smiled as he told her he would enjoy taking her to the shop, Ku’s expression turned to a skeptical smile. “That’s a loaded question, stranger. I don’t even know your name~.” She told him, the smile never leaving her face. “But…I suppose I can trust you, as you don’t seem to be like those other shady character’s I've met. May I ask why, though?” she smiled up at him. She didn't really know what his goal was, or what he was about to do; but on the other hand, he didn't seem to be the type to take advantage to her, either.

Leap of Faith?
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Veara looked at her and even though the smile never left his face, he understood where she was coming from and honestly he needed to understand it himself. He assumed she was joking with him when she said that she didn't know his name was considering he had just introduced himself. So when she had asked him why he should be able to be trusted, he honestly had to stop and think.

Why should he be trusted?

Honestly not only was he foreign to her he was still undoubtedly a stranger. An strangers aren't something that most people trust so easily he supposed. Well he honestly did have a reason so he might as well just come out with it. "Well the way I see it as you seem to be the type of person that I would gladly trust. I hope I can be that person towards you too. So I say why not ask if you can, ya know?" He spoke to her and smiled still, he laughed at a little at his response since the past two years he had been a hermit and now all of the sudden he was acting and talking like this. He kept his hand still stretched out now having the exact place he wanted to go within his head. Simply now awaiting the moment to go there.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:40 pm

“I suppose.” Ku said to the man, a smile on her face. She’d never tell him she momentarily forgot his name. That would be embarrassing. “Aye.” She said, nodding her head in assent at the man in front of her. "I can understand that much, at least.” She would take his hand after she said that, slightly curious as to what he was about to do next.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:34 pm

The moment he felt the contact of her hand he felt a little odd, but not too unusual, the touch of someone else was foreign, however not enough that he would be in awe by it. In that very second, he gripped her hand somewhat right and both himself and Ku were decomposed by every atom and in another instant recomposed on the main island right in front of his ice cream shop. It was a small shop that could fit about four people inside of it. A couple tables with benches were outside of it so people would be able to enjoy the ice cream without having to go to far should they want to simply relax and enjoy their ice cream. Veara would look over at Ku the smile still on his face letting go of the girls hand . "If that was your first time, give your a body a second to get used to it atoms being taken apart and put back together somewhere else. Well it looked like it took us two seconds rather one so I hope you'll forgive me. Either way, Welcome to the shop!" He walked forward and unlocked the window lifting it up. After this he walked into the small place leaving the door open while he got the machine prepped and ready.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Ku looked at the quaint little shop with a curious expression on her face. She had imagined it a little bit bigger in her mind, but somehow it felt more right as it was than what she personally thought in her mind to her, like something that turned out better than she imagined it being. She felt kind of bad in her mind as she realized she thought it would have been more than what it was, despite the fact that she enjoyed the look of it. For all she knew, it could have been HELL for him to get the Ice Cream shop built, despite what it might have brought to the Islands of Destiny. She stepped inside with a smile on her face nonetheless, reveling in the simple feeling it brought her.

“A soothing aura your shop puts forth, Veara.” She told him as she sat down on one of the tables outside, embracing the peace the shop and the world both put forth. She always felt the name of this world was spot on…but she was sure most of the other worlds would have given her the same feeling, as well. They tended to have a life of their own, most days. She would let Veara go on about his business, while she took to looking around the main island while recuperating from the teleportation. It wasn’t as jarring at first, but she guessed it had something to do with the fact her body was trained enough to stand something like that.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 pm

"Thank you I honestly do appreciate that Ku, It's quaint and it's a nice little place, I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't worry I think I'll be able to make you something good. Just give me a while." He spoke to her and disappeared into the shop closing the door behind him, the sound of a machine turning on and him humming while he got busy and began to work. All the while, he began to mix simple flavors trying to get more advanced with some of the more simple ingredients. Perhaps he could go for that new one that he got from his recent trip to the land of dragons....yes that would be a perfect one! Quickly Veara began to gather certain flavors from the drawers and mix them together into the overall current ice product. He was sporting quite the large smile on his face, proud of his current endeavors.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:52 pm

She would nod at the man, waiting patiently. He had a goofy grin on his face, which told the woman that he was happy about something, which brought a little bit of a grin on her own face as well. She continued to watch the island, gazing over the expansive ocean and wondering if there weren't other islands distant from its two parents...
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 am

A dash of this, a touch of that, maybe a pinch of that........NAH he'd put just a little more of that flavor. He was honestly having fun creating and adding flavors into the ice cream to him it was honestly a huge joy as long as he got people to smile from his creations that was good enough. Hmm......should he add sprinkles...waffle cone or maybe a simple bowl will do...would he be deemed offensive if he brought it within a bowl..maybe a waffle cone means a lot less ice cream. He would stop tampering with the ice cream for a second, taking the time to actually think about this for a moment. Pondering this whole scratching his chin he looked down at the creation deciding which was a better me method for show.

Hmm....

He smack his left hand with his right and jumped slightly for a second realizing just what he wanted to try out. Those new vanilla cones! They'd be perfect for this new flavor. Quickly walking to the side and grabbing the new comes he took only one out. Placing it underneath the machine he pressed the button and slowly the ice cream began to come out. With the best of care and with a good eye for detail he towered it and the goofy smile on his face turned to a satisfied smirk. After finishing he turned off the machine and walked outside of the shop towards Ku the ice cream within hand. "Madame Meixiu." He said while holding the ice cream behind his back using a horrible French accent, but if you asked him he'd say it sounded great."It is with deepest pride I present to you the special of the day. Each flavor different and created to delight the tastebuds. He finished speaking and revealed to her the ice cream proud of his work. Much better then that seasalt ice cream if he did say so himself.

The ice cream appearance:
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next