MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The First Stone in the Pond (Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Stone in the Pond (Open)

Post by Ku Meixiu Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:45 pm

She stared at the multicolored Ice Cream with a bit of curiosity, chuckling at how dramatic the man was being with such a minute thing. Saying her thank you’s, she gave it a little taste, relishing in the cool flavors it had, which made her eyes widen a bit. So, he had decided to throw in a bit from her world; which was rather surprising to the woman. She gave a nod towards the male. “Tastes like home, Mr. Veara; although I am not sure how you managed to make some of the spices mingle well.” She told him, before going back to it.

“I take it you’re going to get one yourself and join me, then?” she asked him, looking at him curiously.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

The First Stone in the Pond (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Stone in the Pond (Open)

Post by Veara Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:55 pm

When she took the ice cream from him and said her thank you he gave a quick bow to the girl. Seeing her eyes widen a bit when she went for the first taste made Veara smile. This is honestly what made him happy. To be able to see the faces of the people when they took that first bite and he could see that little surprise on their face. It always made him feel nice, as if he had accomplished something minor. Although, to him it was something pretty good. For that moment bringing a smile to someone's face. He came out of his musings as she spoke to him and the smile stayed on his face while he put his hands behind his head accepting the compliment modestly. "I thought you'd enjoy it more importantly I'm glad that you were able too. Nah, sometimes I'll have an ice cream or two, but currently I had a couple before I went out to the island. I'm kind of at my limit for right now.....ah what the hell I could always go for another give me a second." He said jogging back to his shop after a couple moments he appeared with a simple chocolate cone turning on his usual frost machine for a simple flavor rather then the more complicated ones like he had just created. Jumping onto one of Picnic benches that looked out towards the ocean he awaited Ku to join him while he started to think. "Tell me, Ku, how did you come across the warrior life? Would you rather be a warrior for honor or glory?" He asked meaning no ill will and his voice clearly showed no disdain he simply wondered now thinking about his own past fights and all that while he absentmindedly bit into the ice cream.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Apologies, I haven’t felt the best, and as such have been lacking in willpower to come and RP. x.x

She continued on her Ice Cream, relishing on both the flavor of the ice cream, but also in the peace of the world that she sat in. She thought about the question that Veara asked her for a moment, pondering on how she was to answer it. “Hm…” she trailed on. “I suppose I began a life of combat…because my parents did it. I had always heard them tell stories of battles and warfare; and no matter how dangerous it may have been- no, will be, I still feel like I should follow it.” She told him. It wasn’t a perfect answer in her opinion, but it was still mostly true.

Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:20 pm

He understood her words as he continued to bite his own ice cream being the type of man who would bite an ice cream. His eyes turned dull while he thought of the past, having a flashback. For a moment, Veara's body was a mere shell and his entire thought process was filled with his earlier times. All the fights, the beatings, training until your vision was shaded with a dark red tint that would induce exhaustion. Just as quick as he entered that state he returned from it and that smile was back on his face. Though currently behind his smile he mourned, everyone he had ever taken out under the guise of titles such as General or Leader. Underneath the protections of those titles Veara had fought and Veara killed. He destroyed, underneath those titles he did not protect, but he slaughtered his enemies. He said a prayer constantly for these people, and he would always say a prayer for his next opponent to stay true to his word and to never slay another soul regardless of their intent. Veara's fighting style was now clearly meant to merely subdue not destroy. Finishing the prayer within his head he came completely back to his and he took a big bite of his ice cream. "It may be dangerous, but let's hope not that dangerous you don't wanna get thrown into the hell zone when your just starting out, ya know? Whether in your future you fight for honor or glory I think you'll go. You have the ambition or at least it looks like ya do." He would say laughing at the end a little while biting the ice cream once more. The hell zone wasn't a place for beginners, it wasn't for seasoned warriors either. The hell zone was a place where only survival was a goal and frankly no one should be in that situation.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 am

(You think we should end this? XD)

She nodded at what he said, although she couldn't say she didn't already knew that. Going up against somebody stronger than you required caution and respect, not foolhardy actions. She continued to lick at her ice cream, feeling just about ready to leave the world and go onto another one- possibly Disney Town, if all was good. That world in particular had interested her, and she would always enjoy exploring new worlds, no matter how dangerous they may be. she took a breath, which turned into a yawn halfway into it, and stood up, finished with the ice cream.

"Well, Mr. Veara. This was fun, but I feel it is time for me to depart to home to rest." she would tell him while she stretched, her body tired due to sitting down for such a long time.
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Veara's gaze at the sun was broken as was his thought process when he heard her speak out loud. Veara finished up his ice cream cone and he ate the cone itself looking over at Ku while she stretched her back, he had a light smile on his face. "Yes it is getting quite late, I suppose I should start closing up shop and getting ready for the rush that tomorrow will bring." He jumped off the picnic table he was sitting on top of and he stretched himself as well clapping his hands together. He looked over at Ku an cleared the space between them extending his hand for a hand shake."Guess I'll see you when I see you?" He said to her while looking down towards her and wondering if that would be true or not.

[sounds good xD]
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ku Meixiu Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:07 pm

She would return his gesture, giving Veara's hand a firm shake. "Yes. As they say...'We will meet again.'" she said with a grin. It was then she walked off in the direction of the docks, having parked her gummi ship on the island a ways away from here. But, that didn't bother her much, it gave her time to reflect on this little meeting of hers.

[Topic Exit]

{Annnd, Done. Sorry for such a short post; I can edit if you'd like~}
Ku Meixiu
Ku Meixiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:51 pm

[no it's fine, it's finexD]

Veara would shake his new found friends hand, smiling while they said their goodbyes for now. He looked out towards the sunset for a moment, closing the ice cream shack all the while smiling. When he finished closing up he clapped his hands together and loosened his scarf up a little. He was about to walk back to his own home until he realized an important little fact. Tonight was the bonfire, smiling about being able to see the islanders come together he quickly turned to opposite side of the road and began to run down the road. Excited for the prospect of another get together with all the islanders.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2