MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open)

+3
Tsumiko
Laiya
Veara
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open)

Post by Amelia Stiers Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Third District

Losthoradon listened to the boy’s words, pondering them over before letting out a bellowing laugh.

Well, mortal, you certainly know your way with words,” he looked down at Veara, “you almost remind me of someone.” Losthoradon reared his head, “I accept your little challenge.

Without warning, he grabbed Veara before turning his head up toward the sky, “We will go to this coliseum you spoke if and do battle there!

With that, Losthoradon flapped his wings, taking off into the sky and made way toward the Fifth District’s coliseum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth District

Verloren chose to ignore her comment about taking hostages, that wasn’t important. He instead listened closely to her terms. Meeting someone with this sort of attitude wasn’t exactly uncommon. He has dealt with lords, mages, and even kings. Although, coming from a form like this was surprising and he would be a liar if he didn’t find her slightly alluring, despite her not being Jer.

When he heard her ask for his introduction, he simply said, “Verloren.” He didn’t trust her with his familial name quite yet. After, pondering over her words, he gave a small chuckle before it evolved into a maniacal laugh, “Submit?! Ha, what gives you the idea that you can declare that sort of power over me or any sort of people within the Discipleship of Darkness?” He chuckled, “Perhaps I should paint a better picture of the kinds of people you are dealing with exactly. Let’s start with the first question, shall we?

Well, I should apologize for misleading you with that statement I made earlier, about this being something that will be of the ‘Church’s’ interest. I was inferring to one of my organization's many allies, the Church of Tuefelles. They’re made up of devil worshipers, naturally enticed by bargaining with whomever they may cross. I represent a more...stable group, the Holy Order of Verfluen. The Death Father blessed us with His power, and we seek to make sure His name is known throughout every land, and that fear is associated with it. There are far to many blasphemers, those who believe they can simply conquer death. We make sure those who make such claims are set as an example, personally given to Verfluen Himself as punishment for their blasphemy.

The answer to the second question, I can’t answer so easily. Not without some sort of trust between you and the Discipleship, of course.” He grinned, his emerald eyes flashing as his pupils pulsed slightly. Behind that smile, though, was morbid curiosity. There were not many people who would dare go alone and just ask for them to submit. Granted, there was one example, but even he knew it was not best to mention him.
Amelia Stiers
Amelia Stiers

Back to top Go down

To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: To Bring Light to Where It Is Not Welcome (Open)

Post by Veara Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Main!Veara stared at the dragon that he had just requested the one on one KOMBAT battle. At first there was no response at all and the two simply stared at each other for a couple moments. Although Veara iris returned to his eyes when suddenly the dragon started laughing a huge hearty laugh. Veara made a small sound of annoyance believing this meant the dragon just laughed his proposal off. Though suddenly Veara looked up at this dragon to find that he was complimenting him. Even that he was reminded of someone else. Scratching the back of his head, Veara was about to make a comment, until he was grabbed and suddenly the dragon took off. "Whoa, Number four, be careful and ensure no one follows!" Were the last words Veara said before the dragon flew away with Veara within its grasp.

Number four looked up while the main body was taken by the dragon. Seeing the numbers one through three were with him, he sighed, while continuously smashing a gorgon's head into the wall know he'd have to deal with the small fry. Taking out another soldier by straight kicking him in the gut and sending him into the wall number four heard the voice of little adorable calling him. Turning around to her he nodded to her request and began to move through that area literally grabbing one of the cults Knights who was clad in armor and used it as a club to get him closer to the Minotaur holding the soldier by its legs and taking them out by constantly swinging him this way and that. Though that's when he heard the the call, quickly throwing the Knights towards one of the gorgon's quickly he took out the clone foudre and began to speed towards little adorable. "I'm on it little adorable, be ready to fire!" The clone spoke jumping into the air toward the minotaur's arm stabbing the foudre into its hand. Using his strength he gripped girl within its and quickly lifted her out of his grasp. Falling onto the ground quickly he covered the woman with his body so she wouldn't be struck. "Hurry up and fire little adorable! An you please don't move until her ability is done!" Number four spoke to the woman he was shielding, judging from little adorable's 'objective comes first personality' she'd most likely fire off the shot. Either way his body could most likely take this shot, it'd hurt like hell yea.....but....yea who was he kidding this was going to hurt.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:56 am

First District

"That's the last of the materials ready and sorted in order, Chief!" Krysta called to the other side of the Synthesis Laboratory. "All nineteen-thousand, three-hundred and twenty-two pieces are all here and accounted for."

To most people, the plush, round faces of the Moogles were all but expressionless. However, Hyalus had been living with the creatures for five years since her escape from her original world, and could tell what the members of her adopted family were feeling. It was a subtle thing, Moogle expressions, but they were there!

Right now, the Chief seemed both surprised and a little exasperated.
"Krysta, po-po, I told you already that I had someone check the cabinets and make sure everything was there. Go ahead and get some shuteye, kupo; the shop's opening extra early tomorrow."
The girl made a face that could've been translated into pouting. "Well I know that...I just wanted to double-check, that's all! And there's still some things that need a good shining up before I go to bed, and all the Heartless come out at night, too! You know they always drop the best stuff around here, I can go out and collect a few things for tomorrow!"
The Moogle rolled its eyes...or at least, made the Moogle equivalent to rolling its eyes. "Po-po, we've already been over this...you know how it gets around here after dark. You need your rest, kupo."
Krysta visibly wilted. "B-but Chief, c'mon! I'm thirteen years old! I shouldn't need a stinking curfew. Plus, I'm old enough to go out by myself, aren't I? I can completely and totally take care of myself!"
"Butts are for sitting on, kupo," the other replied with a stern edge to its voice. "And yours should be getting under your covers, po-po."

The Moogling Marksman grumbled under her breath, reluctantly going back up the stairs to the living quarters. The Moogles lived and worked in the upstairs sections of the local Item Shop here in Traverse Town, and while the rest of the Mooglings had their shared living space, when Krysta had arrived, things had to...well...change. After all, she was a giant compared to them, towering to heights almost triple the size of even their tallest brethren,  and that of course, meant she had to have her own section of the building to herself. Everything her family used -- forks, knives, toothbrushes, the list went on -- was doll-sized at best. Her first few months living here with the Moogles had been something of an arduous task in itself...Her big hands couldn't handle anything in the living space, and she had to take care not to step on anybody.

Peering through the doorway, Krysta spied the rest of the Mooglings in the shared bedroom. They were all fast asleep, as noted by their bobbing pom-poms as they snored peacefully, which meant...
It meant the coast was clear.

Hyalus wasn't allowed to do much in the Synth Lab -- she had her own set of tools (made for humans, since she could easily break the Moogle-sized set,) but it was rare when her items were ever enchanted, or even given away. She'd accepted a long time ago that she wasn't ever going to be as talented as the Chief when it came to crafting, but she'd at least try and be the best human!
Everything in the Lab was kept very, very organized. There used to be a time where punk kids would come in and try and steal materials, for silly pranks and things like that -- but Chief had put a complete halt to that with the new security measures -- because of all the chaos a missing item could cause, the Moogles made absolutely sure that everything was kept accounted for. In the wrong hands, a simple material could become something very dangerous indeed.

Because of that, Krysta had to collect her own samples for practicing her skill -- samples that normally came from her nightly strolls through the Districts -- all dropped from the Heartless and Nobodies that were slain by the Town Guard. The Guard didn't have much of a use for the items, since there were no Synths to speak of save the Moogles, and typically just left them on the ground. Those scraps were precisely what Krysta used for her own synthesizing. Now, townmembers of a certain age were allowed to roam at night -- when they turned 15 -- just to keep people safe. She was close, but was more than aware of what happened if she got caught by one of the patrols...Krysta had been detained more than a couple of times for sneaking around past curfew, and had to endure much too many scoldings from the Chief when he had to come pick her up in the morning...

Carefully opening the window with as little noise as possible, the Moogling Missy lowered herself down onto the sloping roof of the Item Shop, sliding down onto the cobblestone with a 'thud'. She practically shot upwards, rigid with fear that the Chief might've heard it, but after waiting a few moments, decided it was safe to continue on her way. She'd use the boxes in the alley later on to get back up again -- they were strangely light, and nobody ever seemed to use them, so they were prefect for getting back into her room without people noticing.

Cracking her knuckles, Krysta grinned at the moonlit night above her. She gazed at the stars, marveling how they twinkled down at her. Her mother used to tell her stories, about how each star was the light of people's hearts from other worlds, shining down on them -- she'd used to wonder if that were true -- Hyalus had found out for herself just how right that was. She'd (albeit accidentally,) found a brand-new world, and a brand-new life to live, away from all the bad things that had happened to her in the past.
"Now...to find some goodies for the 'ol collection!"

Third District

Grumbling under her breath once again, Krysta shuffled past the Second District archway, bemoaning the situation. There were Town Guards swarming all over the place. It wasn't unusual to see them around at night, since that was when the Heartless and Nobodies were the most active, but there were much, much more than there were normally...The ones she'd slipped by seemed awfully tense...maybe they were new? She hadn't looked long enough to see. To put the icing on that Kupo Creampuff, there hadn't been a single ounce of material laying about for her to pocket!
"What's a girl gotta do to get some quality items around here?" She lamented, kicking at the ground as she turned her head upwards to the starry air. "It's not like I'm asking for it to...fall...out of...the....sky?"

There was something moving up there, that was without a doubt, bigger than any Heartless she'd ever seen.
...A shape that was a dragon.
Krysta did a double-take, just to make sure she wasn't going crazy.
No, that was definitely a flying lizard. That, was a dragon.
"...That is without a doubt the weirdest tourist I have ever seen here."

And then her gaze met the Minotaur. A big, hairy, ugly, bull-headed Minotaur. Right in the middle of Third District.
"I lied. THAT is definitely the weirdest tourist I've..."
There were at least three other people that looked like they were fighting it off, but there was a hoarde of ugly monsters and armored knights getting into the thick of things. Eyes darting around wildly, Krysta tried to make the best understanding she could of the situation, but there was just so much going on, that it was hard to focus on anything! People and monsters were getting maimed left and right -- part of her could barely stand watching it -- her blood raced along with her heart, and Hyalus could almost feel the panic and disgust running down her throat into her stomach. The feeling made her innards churn.
She had this very distinct feeling that none of these people were tourists.

All she knew for a fact, was that stuff was going down. Stuff was going down...and things were dying. When things died...that meant they dropped things. Things...like synth materials! Sure, none of these guys looked even remotely like Heartless or Nobodies, but who knew? All the shiny metal stuff they had on had to be made of something, and Krysta was practically itching to know what!
She didn't dare fire on anything, for the fear of getting attention with her noisy firearms. Stiria and Nix weren't exactly the quietest weapons in the worlds. Instead, the young girl focused her attention on climbing up onto a roof -- she could observe more from a higher vantage point, and with that, she could easily use Fomalhaut to start sniping at things that looked like bad guys.

Once all the commotion had settled, she could actually start looking at some of these pieces of armor and seeing if she could get some samples...And to think, the Chief had wanted her to stay in tonight!

If I missed something...I am so, SO sorry -- I had a lot of information to process walking into this when I did.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Why did it have to be a topic for another time? Why couldn't it be a topic for the current time? She woman obviously noted that the songstress was been held captive. Tsumiko figured as much by the handful of words she heard on the matter. And yet... her well-being was a topic for another time. But hey! Let's continue on with the spur of the moment business chit-chat, ey? Nothing like some one-sided demands to break the ice and make some friends! The longer time ticked by at a half-pace the more Tsumiko started to doubt that the future was not going to be bright and sunny. At least... not the immediate future at any rate. Because this woman was either incredibly brave or insanely stupid. And she wasn't the only one.

The man who had his sleazy grip on her shoulder gave one hell of a stereotypical evil guy laugh. Four and a half stars. Minus half for the rambling that came after. He introduced himself as Verloren. And then there was talk of a Verfluen, and the Church of True-fellahs, and something about a Death Father and blasphemers and punishment and... Nope! Nope, nope, nope. Lord High Lord of the Nopes! That was all Tsumiko was willing to listen to. No old man Death talk in her presence, pah-lease!

Swiping at the forearm of the hand laid upon her with as much push as she could, Tsumiko acted as quick and precise as her body initiated a sort of fight or flight. Turning toward the man with wide eyes and a racing heart, the songstress got into position and waited until he turned to face her. When he did, she kicked. With all her might. Right in the unholy family jewels. With a literal second passing after the act - if her aim was true and made its mark - Tsumiko then made a run for it.

“Thanks lady! Nice talkin' with ya! Have a good forever!” the songstress yelled out on her way by. Her aim was to get as far away as she could as fast as she could. Where? That wasn't really important.

If she was actually successful, Verloren has my apologies. ._.

Last edited by Tsumiko on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Laiya Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Alyx would find herself suddenly on the ground, her vision a bloody red haze as she noticed soldiers going about and securing the area, the sounds of battle going on but mostly the sounds of giant wings flapping away- probably one of the things that those weird demon summoning cultists had brought along with them- flying towards the direction of the fourth district. Her mind would have wondered why the hell it or they were going over there for, before she realized she was still in the grasp of that damnable beast, with her bad leg shooting electric spikes of pain through her body. She heard the telltale signs of magic above her, and craning her neck, saw a multitude of daggers floating around her and the beast.

A sly grin came to her face then as she placed her hands on the ground and suddenly flicked her thumbs up, where a quiet rumble would turn into a loud roar as an earthen pillar shot up, sending both the woman and the minotaur high in the air. “Hey! Take this son-of-a-bitch down; I’ll be fine!” Alyx would shout to whoever had summoned the daggers. She knew this was going to hurt, so she guarded herself the best she could, tucking in and defending her vital parts as she went up in the air.

Become The Fortress, ACTIVE; 5 Posts Remaining
15 MP USED: Earthen Pillar
60 MP Remaining
Laiya
Laiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:41 am

Marigold listened closely as the man explained what his group was all about and how they were going to function with everything in the worlds. She didn't like the sound of it one bit. Mari continued to listen about the second group and how they were a bunch who worshiped the devil. Marigold let the thought sit in her mind and started to formulate an answer. Mari was a person who indeed loved having power, but at the same time she didn't necessarily liked the fact that there were several groups already vying for power. The most obvious thing to do was offer a truce, but Marigold wasn't feeling that kind. That is, she didn't until the young woman who started to make her way out of the area.

"You know, your group sounds nice and all but..." The woman spoke and used the fact that the woman moved out the way to her advantage. Marigold stomped the ground and caused a series of four ice spikes to tunnel forward towards the robed man, which attempted to stab into his torso and head. Now that the girl was out the way, Mari didn't have to worry about killing a potential recruit. The girl worked as a very capable distraction. Should the man get distracted and try to pull her back, he'd get stabbed by the ice spears tunneling their way to him.

Schwartz watched as Number Four held down the Minotaur, while the woman who they went to help propelled herself into the air. With both of their signals being taken, Schwartz released her barrage of daggers upon the hulking creature. The knives all sped towards the creature and aimed to stab into literally every part of his body. Knives aimed for the eyes, head, several different parts of the spinal chord and any other vital organs that the creature would have needed to live. Schwartz readied her blades just in case her attack didn't fully fell the beast. However, in the state the Minotaur was in when they first discovered it.

((Are we going to continued with Ysl'Dae and Amelia in the hotel? XD)
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Stiers Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:05 pm

Fifth District

With the coliseum in sight, Losthoradon roared again, breathing an intense heat that collapsed part of the roof. A hole large enough to allow passage to Losthoradon was formed and he did just that, dropping down on the ground and placing Veara down with him.

He allowed Veara to collect himself and gain some distance, taking the area in for himself.

He chuckled to himself, if the Discipleship was able to take this world, maybe he will use this place to house his hoard. But first…

He looked down at the boy before him, “Now then, mortal. Let us fight!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth District

Verloren groaned in pain as the girl made her assault against him. Normal men would fall here, but Verloren was a Jerdic inquisitor. He has been through far worse pain, and fought through even that. As he was about to retrieve her, he stopped at the woman’s words.

He grinned to himself, of course she would turn on him. She had that kind of attitude painted all over her. He turned toward her and drew out the cane he concealed behind his cloak. He undid his cloak to reveal the light chain armor underneath and unsheathed the blade hidden within his cane, swiftly cutting down the icy spears.

He looked Marigold in the eye, “Miserable whore, I thought nothing less of you. I would normally keep wenches like you as pets, but you have struck upon an inquisitor. The penalty for that is clear.

Crackling electricity coated his blade and he rushed toward her, faster than any eye can see.

Now accept your fate!

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third District

Malic pushed himself onto his feet, things were not going so well. Losthoradon has escaped, there will be no one pleased to hear such news. He was going to have to do something, anything to get the situation back under control. Maybe he can summon a guard fiend. That will surely…

His thoughts were interrupted when another voice spoke in his head, The Future King has got what he needed. Return to the headquarters.

A wave of relief flowed over Malic, Very well, but what of Losthoradon?

Do not worry about him, the Sage of the Red Dragon will take care of that, the voice chuckled, You losing control of Losthoradon was not exactly an unforeseen circumstance.

Malic grit his teeth at the voice’s comment, but nonetheless he leapt into the air landing in the middle of the clearing.

The Future King has retrieved what he required. We are leaving.

He slapped his palms onto the ground, “[Pandemonium Gate]”

A shrill disembodied scream cut into the air as the ground began to rumble. Behind him, a wide stone gate slowly emerged from the ground, the pillars adorned with contorted faces and the arch above decorated with a devilish portrait.

After a few second’s it fully rose, standing about 15 feet tall. Malic stood back up, and clapped his hands together, causing tormented screams to be heard from the gate accompanying a spiraling blue energy which soon formed a portal.

Malic faced the army of guards, speaking out to their leader, “You are lucky we did not wish to take this world just yet. For if that were our true intent, this would have been your grave.

The diabolic soldiers soon made their way to the gate, Malic standing guard in case anyone else tried to follow.

((Yeah, made an ouchie on that Second District post,revealed someone I didn't want to just yet. I'll probably make a second district part in my next post~))
Amelia Stiers
Amelia Stiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Surprisingly enough the when he was lifted up by the dragon he simply went over his battle plan within his head which consisted of constantly punching the beast within its head and probably firing a couple of electric blasts. Although, he could use that one gravitational move, however if someone within the area was even somewhat close to that coliseum would be crushed underneath gravity and possibly killed. That unfortunately, was not a possibility and he couldn't possibly risk killing someone just to gain an advantage over his foe. An that other skill, to be frank, he was still absolutely scared of and never wanted to create that creature unless it was an absolute emergency.

An currently he wasn't sure if the fight would lead up to that. So constructing that entity would be up left up too whether or not the situation was driven up to that point. Realizing there closing in on their destination Veara looked up at dragon while he loosened his scarf around his soon to be opponent. Activating one of his skills of The Anti Power Zone Veara quickly stared up at the dragon. Wondering which element he should call the dragon elements seemed to be clouded by something, that made Veara unable to see them completely. It was at that moment the dragon shot a gigantic fireball towards the top of the stadium making a huge hole in the top large enough for the creature to pass through. Veara's eyes turned completely white once again while looking down at the stadium floor.

"Fire." Were the only words that came out of his mouth as the entire town underwent his spell. Focusing for now on the dragon as they touched down, and the dragon released him. Veara looked over at the entire area around him getting a feel for the stadium. Seemed to be the standard sized with large walls and the audience sat high up rather then close to the action. Veara's attention turned back to the dragon as the beast roared it was clear that Veara's time for feeling this place was over. The dragon was ready to fight and like it or not Veara had to be too. Summoning only one Boulder glove to hand, the boy jumped backwards. Quickly jumping ten feet into the air and activating his flight he sent the Boulder flying at the dragon center torso. First he had to get a feel for just how powerful the dragons body overall was...not the smartest move, but had to figure at least that out first.

Meanwhile back with number four, who was currently holding down the Minotaur after the woman had launched herself into the he closed his eyes and braced himself for the coming pain. Suddenly his eyes widened as half of his body was lit up with knives that connected quite badly. A howl pain came out of the clone as instinctively he pushed the Minotaur as hard as possible, sending the creature after the attack flying into the wall. "Damn! Lil' Adorable, that move packed a punch!" the boy screamed out to her while he started ripping knives out of his side and his back. The blood began to pour from his body and a constant speech consisting of 'ow' and 'damn it' followed. Jumping backwards and still removing the knives from the right side of his body. Still he watched little adorable who was still in the middle of the air after her attack was successful. Granted he did get hit, however he knew he was a clone it didn't matter much if he was struck he wasn't the main body nor was he in any type of fatal danger, serious danger yea, however it wasn't fatal.

Spoiler:
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:26 am

Marigold merely smirked when the man swore at her and rushed in with an attack. The woman didn't need any words on the man, but she did require her voice. He rushed at her, lightning coursed through his blade and he attempted to pierce her in more than likely fatal spot. He was fast too, but that wasn't something Marigold had trouble keeping up with. Mari waited just before the man got close enough to impale her and quickly strafed around him with precise movements. He was likely too fast to try and change in his course, so Marigold let loose a violent shriek along with her timed dodge, that affected only the man who attempted to kill her. Afterwards, the woman drew out one of her sickles and twirled it playfully around her fingers.

Spoiler:

Schwartz watched her handiwork with a smile beneath her scarf. She shredded up Number 4 and the Minotaur at once, something which brightened up her mood greatly. The petite assassin chuckled softly when the clone started to dance and jump around with the daggers in him. His spectacle was even greater when he simply pushed the large bull-man into a wall, just from how much he hurt. Schwartz didn't get to laugh for too long, though, for a shriek sounded off. A large portal had made itself known and the hellspawn that attacked the town began to rush towards it and leave. One of the robed figures spoke to the leader of the defending army, telling them that they just got lucky. Schwartz spit at the very words of the man and watched as he left off.

"Hmph, pussy." She said aloud. The woman really wanted to tear into some flesh again, so she had hoped there was some stragglers about. A smile filled her hidden face though, when she learned that her Mistress was in trouble. Schwartz turned to the hopefully still bleeding Number 4 and nodded to him. "You can leave if you want. I have to go help out my queen over in the district beyond this one. You're alright in my book. See you around." With that, Schwartz melted into her own shadow, which soon turned into a puff of smoke. Marigold had called her from wherever she was to come and help her in battle. The clone known as, Number 4, was welcomed to come if it wanted to.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Tsumiko's mind was racing with layered emotions. Fear at being captured once again. Joy that she was finally free and successfully escaped. Ashamed of the means in which she had done so. Though it was all in the name of survival! All in the name of seeing a new dawn! Running was all her body was focused on. It was the only thing she could do to ensure that she didn't have even the slightest chance of running into that duo once again. After a time, her breath became labored. That didn't stop her though. Screw trying to figure out what was going on, the songstress just wanted to go home. She'd figure out later what transpired and accept the guilt that came with knowing she could have made a difference. Though she'd have to find her way back to the First District first. Everything around her hardly looked familiar, even more so the further she went.

Soon, she skidded to a stop as her being was exposed the to madness that was transpiring in the Third District. There, the militia of Traverse Town battled nobly against an unknown sinister force of armor-clad demons. There was even a friggin' Minotaur! The songstress was beginning to scold her ridiculous curiosity and wishing she turned around and left when she smelled something fishy. Well... figuratively fishy, at any rate. She wanted to run, but the countless agonizing screams drowned out her reason to move on and keep running. The sight of blood everywhere, pooling on the stone ground, kept her rooted to the spot. Even after one of the towering creatures approached her, even after it hovered over her with its weapon at the ready, Tsumiko could only stare at it with wide eyes, frozen to the spot. Her pulse could be heard in her ears and a bitter taste was present on her tongue. Though the need to steady her labored breathing was still present, it felt as though the breath was locked in her lungs, unable to escape.

The sudden appearance of a large door in the distance had stolen the demon's attention, if only for a moment, as a robed man called out from before it. In that moment, the air had broke though Tsumiko's sealed lips and conscious reasoning returned. Quickly, she sped off and away from its reach. Despite the creature's obvious displeasure of letting the songstress get away, it wasn't going to give her chase and instead followed its cue to leave. Thank whatever holy GOD blessed her that day! When her feet came to a second stop, she lay around the corner from the mutilated remains of a certain Minotaur. Peaking around to see if the coast was clear, her eyes laid upon a scarf-wearing woman and a familiar eared hood. She heard the woman give him a vague compliment before disappearing in what was an unusual way.

She would have run to greet him, oblivious of the fact that it was merely a clone, but the sight of him profusely bleeding stopped her in her tracks. There were countless weapons lodged into his torso, which the blood-soaked man pulled out one by one. So soaked, was he, that even his blonde locks were tinted red. It created knots in her stomach. Guilty, mangled balls of emotion. He wasn't the only one injured, though. The linger moans of pain coming from the valiant soldiers in the surrounding area made her realize just how serious this event really was. There was a bitter sadness that nipped at her, forming a emotional lump in her throat. She may have missed the battle, but at least she could lend a hand with the aftermath. By now, most of the demons had already retreated, clearing the area of most of the danger and making it safe enough for her to concentrate.

Returning to her place around the corner, she leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. Lacing her hands together as if in prayer, Tsumiko began the weaving of her spell. A quite whispering echoed against areas of the surrounding area, accompanied by a warm wind. The Veara clone, along with the injured woman beside him and a handful of others within reach, were her targets. Healing them to relieve any pain was the most she could do for now.

Sunlight cast

320 - 55 = 265MP remaining

Last edited by Tsumiko on Mon May 04, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:33 pm

To the best of her ability, Krysta scrambled up to one of the roofs on the far corner of the Third District, trying her best to get her footing. They weren't exactly flat, and the slopes were rather intense, but that wasn't going to stop her from teaching these tourists who was boss!
"Stupid tourists, going around wrecking things all willy-nilly..."
Finally, the tween managed to get to a position where she felt comfortable firing from. It wasn't exactly perfect, but in a situation like this, there wasn't much time to be particular. That bull-headed bully was going to keep stomping around like a loon until he was put down.

Settling down on her stomach, Hyalus pulled out her sniper rifle, the Fomalhaut, from its back holster, setting it up parallel to the roof. Peering through the scope, she could see everything going on a lot clearer, now. The Minotaur was getting pretty wily, but was definitely taking one heck of a beating from--
"OMAIGOSHTHAT'STHEMAYOR--" Krysta jabbered, jerking away from the scope.

The MAYOR of Traverse Town was out here, fighting. If she was out here, then something very, VERY serious must be going on. Traverse Town faced its daily threats with the constant passing of Heartless and Nobodies, but the Mayor, as far as she knew, never really got involved directly. Whatever commotion was going about tonight, it had to be very severe. Revered for her strength and indomitable will, she was more a figure of legend -- Krysta herself had only seen her a couple of times, but she seemed rather intimidating. Even now, with her displaying her power, the young girl felt a little twinge of fear...she knew SHE wouldn't want to be on the other end of whatever was being thrown around.

Snapping back into focus, Krysta took a deep breath, and put her sights back up...Just as Number Four was getting made into mince meat. Fighting back a reflex of utter revulsion, the youth shuddered. How was that guy still up after a nasty shot like that? Maybe she was getting into things that were over her head...
"Nah," she told herself, swallowing. "It'll be fine. I'll be okay up here. Just uh...don't miss! Right! Aim down the 'ol sights, that's all!"
There wouldn't be a force on this or any other world that could save her hide if she hit the Mayor on accident, after all...

The novice Synthy carefully lined up her shot, aiming for the minotaur's left arm. If she could cripple the thing...
Wait.
There was a rather shady-looking man, completely unscathed by all the big bad baddies taking on the Traverse Town Militants...and he was opening some very sinister door. Krysta wasn't one for judging books by the cover, but that definitely gave her a bad vibe if she ever saw one.
"You are lucky," she heard, rather faintly given all the commotion going on, "we did not wish to take this world just yet. For if that were our true intent, this would have been your grave.”

Oh HECK NO! You are NOT gonna just march around thinking you're so high and mighty, beating down guards and innocent people, and then turn around, talking smack about how you could just do whatever you want!
"Leaving already then," Hyalus muttered to herself as she began loading up a magazine of [Glass Bullets]. "Wouldn't want you to go without your souvenir..."

Carefully taking in a deep breath, Krysta lined up a shot to fire a round into Malic's left shoulder. She hadn't even considered the consequences of what might happen after she actually hit him, but she'd worry about that later. Priority placement dictated that this loudmouth know-it-all get the bullet in the butt before his ugly partner.

Passive: [Glass Bullet] has been activated. (x.5 Glass damage on basic attacks.)
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Tue May 05, 2015 10:48 am

He’s wild this knight, his swings coming in at every angle almost non-stop. He’s even forced Eno to drop the pretense of using one hand, making him wield his glaive with both. Each blow is hard enough to numb the giant’s limbs, yet despite that he keeps deflecting them, keeping himself in one piece. Were it not for his tenacity, his arms would have given out early. Whomever this individual was, he had plenty of strength behind his random attacks.

A slash from below would force the ex-hand off his feet, causing him to stumble. The knight took this opening, opting to sweep him from the left side. The knight swung with all his might, unleashing a mighty cry above the winds gusting from the dragon’s departure. Despite the knight pouring everything into this one blow, his claymore didn’t strike in the way he intended.
The chainmail of Eno’s coat gave little resistance, the blade cutting right through them, and the coat. With only the hooded coat to protect him, it would seem as though the giant should be dead. Instead, the blade bounces off Eno’s skin, doing nothing more than leaving a small cut, one that would quickly close and start to heal.

The jailor, startled, retreats a small distance.

“What, what just happened?” He asks, dumbfounded, “y-you should be dead. I sharpened this thing this morning!” His gaze trails over his sword, double-checking his work. Yet, his sharp eyes detect nothing, his weapon is fine, it’s his opponent that’s changed.

“Yeah, I get ya, but all this activity has stirred me up,” Eno pats his chest, “the more things happen around me, the stronger I get.” As he explains, both gaze over the warzone the Third District has become. Militia and Abductees cut each other down, demons rampage across the streets, a particular beast being knocked into the air by another warrior. Even the dragon flying away all contributed to this moment.

“I’m afraid I don’t understand. Hah?!” The knight is jerked to the right as Eno rushes past him, hitting his top speed right after lifting off. The momentum behind the following tug being strong enough to do so. The leather keeping the keys to the black knight’s belt was rather worn, weakening it. Only a little force was needed for his hardy opponent to reach out and snatch them right up.

Only a moment passed between them before the armored man swung again, this time the two handed sword colliding with the side of the giant’s face. Unlike the first, this second one managed to get deep enough for a small stream of blood to start running from Eno’s face. Before the knight could pull his weapon back, Eno steps forward, grabbing the knight by his wrist. His glaive hits the ground with an audible clank.

“Now, that one hurt,” Eno mutters, his voice low. Placing the key ring around his wrist he reaches out, and removes the knight’s helmet, revealing a middle aged, bearded man. He tries fighting back by punching Eno’s face, body, and going so far as to dig his gauntlet into the open wound. That, along with struggling, did nothing to make the giant relax his grip.

Tired of his struggles, the ex-hand brings his head back, then swings it forward, slamming his forehead into the older man’s nose. The first is able to stun the knight, his nose now bleeding. Another would make it worse, than a third breaks it. Four, five, six, the giant kept going, the bruises starting to form from the abuse. Once he reaches twelve Eno finally stops, inspecting his work.

At some point he managed to knock out a few teeth, the hanging mouth revealing the deed done. The poor man’s nose seems out of place, the cartilage broken in three different places. The damage sustained is more than enough to keep him out of the fight for a while. So, he drops the defeated foe without so much as a second thought, letting his limp body fold over in the street. With the battle done, he can now free the people. Questioning and whatever else can come later.

As the first are freed, they would assist him with the others, hurrying the process. As families hug each other with relief, others remain fixated on the battle around them. But, almost as soon as it sprung up, it came to a screeching halt, one among the dozens shouting out above the others, and using his magic to summon a means of escape. The rapidly growing size of freed townspeople give Eno some reprieve, freeing the few remaining ones for him so he to watch the retreat pan out.

As they made their way to the portal in doves, the ex-hand casts a glance over the wounded. Friend and foe alike each started tending to the others wounds while the more able bodied abductors hobbled away, leaving their hurting comrades to their fates. The men lying nearby might be enough to satisfy the mayor that much Eno is certain of. Maybe he’d get something for the assistance he provided. He did risk life and limb for those people, and he really could use that food. That, or he could just take one of the bodies and start munching now. If being in Tartarus taught him anything, it’s that you eat what you can get. Eno may be many things, but picky isn’t one of them.

Coupling that embedded fact with his rumbling stomach and that’d make for a fairly hungry man…
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Stiers Wed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm

???

Amelia looked around, the environment around her was distorted. Well, whatever this environment was. The area was made of purple-pink energy, a crackling sound could be heard.

Might as well say it,” she said, “where in the hells am I?

A voice, or voices, spoke, “You are under my spell, Amelia. That is all you need to know.

She grit her teeth, “And that is supposed to mean...oh…

She looked upward, and soon regretted that decision. Where the sky should be was nothingness save two large emerald eyes. She recognized them as the Jerdic lineages bragging rights, the Zentrum Sien, yet there was something different about them. From what she’s seen before through the occasional renegade she’s come across, their pupils were a cross shape. The ones before her had a cross alright, but through them was an ‘x’, forming an asterisk shape.

She grimaced, “Whatever, who are you and what do you want?

You are under my spell, Amelia. That is all you need to know.

Of course…” she said, rolling her eyes.

There wasn’t much point in doing anything now, except trying to break this spell. Perhaps she could have a little fun in the meantime.

So, what is your favorite food?

You are under my spell, Amelia. That is all you need to know.

She snorted, That was a little amusing. She blew her hair from her eyes as she sat, Now to figure out how to break this spell...

Second District

Dahina braced herself for anything. The woman named Amelia in the arm’s of Ysl’Dae was unconscious, clearly under some sort of spell by the man in silver cloak. She felt a lump in her throat, this man’s presence did not bode well.

This magic, she thought, I don’t recognize it!

Her thoughts were broken when the silver cloaked man conjured some sort of crackling energy in an opened palm.

I don’t recognize that magic either! This isn’t any kind of magic I’ve ever seen! Unless...no, it can’t be!

The man charged, aiming himself at Amelia.

He-He’s preparing to strike!

As Dahina braced herself, another male voice shouted from behind the three women, “[Perfect Flaming Bulwark]!”

A stream of flame shot past Ysl’Dae, the end of it sprouting into a great wall of fire that touched both sides of the hall. Dahina held onto her hat, looking away from the blazing wall of fire. The flame soon died off and revealed the silver cloaked man again, now back at the end of the hall with his once perfect cloak slightly singed on the arms. Dahina looked back to where the voice originated, her eyes brightened as she saw the drunk man from before, his face slightly scruffy and his black hair messy.

His arm was outstretched, his index finger extended with a small flame flickering at the end. His lips twisted up as he dismissed the fire, waggling his finger, “Tsk tsk.

Dahina squealed, “Uncle Lucian! The drunkard back there, it was you?!

Yes,” he said, pointing his thumb toward himself, “I am!” He finished his sentence with a pose, pointing his index finger toward the ground and his other hand on his hip.

The wizard gave another happy sound, looking back at the man in the silver cloak.

Ha, the archmage is here, now the tides have certainly turned! She looked up at Ysl’Dae, Well, they may have already been in our favor, maybe. But still, there’s no way this weirdo will stand a chance against Lucian!

Lucian crossed his arms, looking between Amelia and the silver cloaked man, chuckling a little, “Well, I’m going to have to say, this is one day I’m going to remember for a while. First, the Holy Order, and now, you.

His tone changed completely as he pointed toward the cloaked man, “Now, I’m going to say this straight and I expect the same from you. I recognize the magic you put on this poor woman, so don’t try any of your fancy tricks on me!

Heh, expected no less!

No doubt, little Dahina here tried to identify it. But this isn’t work of the arcane, no, this is work of psionics!” He pointed down at Amelia, “You used mindbending on this innocent woman here!

Mindbending?! she paled, taking off her hat and her long brown hair came down to her shoulders, so...so this is…?

F...fa…?” she sputtered out.

Lucian walked over to Dahina, putting his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it, “Yes, this spell is one only known by two mindbenders throughout the worlds: the Tesseract Dreamscape!” He glared at the man in the silver cloak, who had yet to even move a muscle, “So answer me this: what are you doing on this world?! Why are you wearing that cloak, the garb of the Order of the Silver Cloak?!

His eyes glowed with golden power, “Why did you come here, Sothec Convocan?!

Third District

Malic chuckled to himself, soon turning into exhausted gasps. He should have known better than to exclaim like that after using Pandemonium Gate. That spell was highly trying on his strength, requiring him to rest for hours afterwards. Having used the Diabolic Chains of Imprisonment, summoning an Abyss Minotaur, and getting thrown across the district by Losthoradon; he would be lucky to awaken after a day of rest. He growled, preparing to exit the world. Yet he spoke to soon as a blast of pain erupted from his shoulder. He cried out in pain before kneeling down, clutching his wound.

No! No, no, damn it!

He knew he was bound to lose consciousness soon. That bullet was one too many tasks than he wanted. He gathered the last ounce of his strength, and made his way to the gateway. He will escape or die trying.

Fourth District

Verloren snarled as his attack missed. Truth be told, that was his trick: get the first attack and slay them on the spot. He wasn’t that much of a fighter, not extensively anyway. Yet this looked like it was going to be an actual fight. He took a step toward her, “I see, you are quite the...eh?

His face paled, What? I wanted to take a step back, not forward! This must be some sort of trick...let me take a step forward.

He stepped backward, his teeth clenched, Just as I thought...I’m going to need to concentrate, but that will give her the upper hand, he smirked, “Lets make this dance a bit more interesting, shall we?

He extended his arm, palm outstretched, “There is a saying, ‘it takes two to tango’,” a mass of necrotic energy gathered on the ground in front of him, “but, what if we invited a third, what will that be?

The torso of a decaying being emerged, the rest of him rising along, “Let us find out, shall we?” he said with a grin.

Spoiler:

Fifth District

Losthoradon roared as he flapped his wings, The boy is charging at me?! What sort of foolish warrior is this?!

He was far to close to try and use his breath weapon, so Losthoradon tried to improvise, swiping his tail instead. If it connected, Veara would be thrown into the side wall.

This will be quicker than I expected.
Amelia Stiers
Amelia Stiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu May 07, 2015 4:33 am

Ysl'Dae gently sat the unconscious Amelia up against the wall. She looked towards the silver cloaked man with a stern and unyielding glare. The snake-woman readied her sword and shield for combat, but was suddenly taken off-guard by a large stream of fire that flew past her and struck the cloaked man. Her eyes widened and she turned around to see that the drunkard from before had been the one to have launched the spell. Ysl'Dae smirked slightly, then returned her attention to the cloaked figure.

There was a back and forth that occurred between the man who was introduced as Uncle Lucian. Ysl eventually learned the name of the man in the silver cloak, who was known as Sothec Convocan. The conversation was pretty much one-sided in terms of knowledge on Ysl'Dae's part. She continued to stand guard though and listened as the wizard questioned the silver cloaked man. All the while, Ysl hoped that Amelia would hopefully recover from her mind being warped.

Marigold smiled when she realized that her screech took effect on the man. She didn't waste anymore time, knowing that the effects would wear off eventually and sprinted towards the man. He had summoned an undead thrall of some sorts, but that was of little importance to her. Marigold jumped high into the air and landed behind Verloren. She quickly turned on her heel and with her sickle, aimed to lop off his head.

During Marigold's jump over the undead thrall and Verloren, Schwartz appeared from the shadow that Marigold cast in the middle of the thrall and its summoner. The minute Schwartz did, a large plume of blinding and poisonous smoke burst forth. The poison would no doubt have no affect on the thrall, but that's why she was there. The smoke, if it was inhaled at all by Verloren, would hinder his nervous system and effectively give Marigold the edge to kill him. Schwartz, in the meantime, focused on the undead thrall, by using her daggers and cutting at the creature's abdomen to cut it in half and then came down with another dagger with a vertical slash to the hopefully bisected creature.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 07, 2015 10:51 am

Number four scratched the back of his head looking at little adorable, while she began to talk and gave him the approval of being 'alright'. Gripping another kunai and ripping it out of his body. He threw the blade into the ground along with another. Smiling at the woman before him while blood fell down his head he simply nodded to her. "Thanks your still adorable in my book, though I was told to keep you alive through this so if you could simply instruct me on where your going....." Veara stopped talking realizing she was already gone... an now he was alone. In the swarm of a medium sized battle, yet still alone. Number four quickly began to rip the rest of the kunai out of his body. Each time he did a slight 'tch' of pain could be heard every time another blade was ripped out of his body. Of course he had two options here...number one was that he could go attempt to find little adorable and where ever she had gone in order to keep her safe as instructed or another option he could go towards where the main was located and help face the dragon.

Though it would really help if he at least KNEW where she was going...plus it also didn't help that currently he was bleeding like crazy. It wasn't bad to the point and possibility of him disappearing yet although he would have to be careful that he doesn't go and bleed out on himself. Though suddenly his blood finally ceased falling, looking up and around him he wasn't sure what was happening, but he felt himself healing up. Looking around it was impossible for him to pin who casted the spell, however at least now he could feel the blood still within his system. Power once more returning to his body. Smiling at this and deciding to head towards the main, number four put his power into his feet and leapt up into the air. Jumping up onto a building he quickly began to ran toward the fourth district, silently thanking whoever it was that had just healed him.

Back with Veara who was currently in the fight with main dragon charging at the creature was currently testing the waters by charging at the creature. It seemed as though Veara was correct in trying this. One of his predictions were coming true and the dragon's large tail was coming straight at him. Looking over to the left at the tail that coming ever closer he quickly jumped up slightly into the air. Activating Cardinal direction his feet stuck onto the tail of the dragon as he began to run upon the dragons tail quickly he jumped towards the dragons body. Running onto the dragons body, he once again jumped towards the head summoning the left boulder glove to his hand and went for a straight punch to dragons face with the Boulder. Aiming to knock the dragon back a little or at least upset the creature. He was sure how hard he would have to hit, however the goal wasn't to kill the dragon. It was for the creature to simply acknowledge that it couldn't do as it pleased here.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Stiers Sun May 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Second District

The air was tense. Lucian’s glare seemed to cut the air as it traveled to Sothec and Dahina was stuck in a stupor, staring at the man Lucian identified as her father. She’s listened many times to Lucian speaking of Sothec, telling her about the days of when him and his fellow mages formed the Mages’ Guild.

But those days are long gone. Sothec and Betharan left Vadicus to go their own ways and Vilmar hasn’t been seen for decades. Only leaving me here to tend to the guild.

This...this is…?” she whispered.

She couldn’t understand. When Lucian spoke of him, he said Sothec was one of the greatest men he has ever known. He said he was a friend yet here he was, standing as a threat. Yet as she thought that, Sothec knelt down and clasped his hands together, an eldritch started to emulate from him.

Hmph…

Lucian’s eyes narrowed, examining Sothec before they widened, “That power...no way.” He grabbed Dahina’s wrist and threw a glance at Ysl’Dae after picking up Amelia and tossing her over his shoulder, “Follow me!

Behind them, Dahina heard Sothec call out, “[Globus: Aspect of Siginon]!”

She looked back, gasping in shock at what she saw. A torso of crackling pink arcane energy emerged from in front of Sothec. The aspect’s head was tall with three faces, two facing either side and one facing forward. It next revealed its four arms, two of which crossing its chest and the other two clapped together, their palms flat.

Tch. Danann magic, he really has found it.” He looked back in front of him as they got closer to the outside wall, “Jyd protect us…

A slight moment of realization hit him, noticing both his hands were occupied, Oh damn it all, I’m going to have to use ‘that’ spell, aren’t I?

He drew in a deep breath, “[Pyromancy: Drunken Oni’s Flame]!”

With a belch, a stream of flame emerged from his mouth burning a hole in the wall before them.

Get ready to jump!” He shouted.

Yet the words seemed to slip past Dahina as she looked back at Sothec, Why? Why does it have to be like this…? Why does this have to be the way I finally see him?

When they reached the makeshift exit, Lucian made his leap but Dahina missed hers, tripping over a piece of debris and loosening her grip on Lucian’s arm.

Dahina!

She cried out as she let go of Lucian, tumbling into a free fall.

From the ground outside, Agathon wiped some sweat off his forehead, stepping over bodies of defeated fiends. As he looked up, he saw his falling comrades, “What in Luzana’s good name?

He took in a quick breath as Dahina began falling away before he leapt into action, running toward her, “No, no! No friends die today!

He made good measure, and caught the young wizard in both his arms. He gave a small smile as his deep blue eyes met her light brown, “You are safe now, young one. Luzana bless you.

Dahina’s face turned dark red before she pulled her hat down with both hands, covering her face, “Th-Thanks...

Lucian panted deeply as he laid Amelia down in front of the hotel, letting out a sigh of relief as the latter groaned, sitting up as she clutched her head, “Damn it all...what happened?

He held up his finger before kneeling down and retching, “Gods...I hate using that…

Amelia leaned back, slightly disgusted before she got a look at Lucian, “Wait, you...you’re the archmage, aren’t you? Lucian Dei Caduti. What are you doing…?

Lucian silence her with his finger, “No time for that right now.

He gave a look at Ysl’Dae if she followed, and then to Agathon, who was letting Dahina down onto her feet,  “More likely than not, Sothec is not going to stop there. We must be ready for whatever comes…

He stopped, looking up as a portion of the roof was blown off the hotel, giving way to the summoned aspect. It’s entire torso was visible and it’s transparent form showed a pulsating liquid magic within it. What worried Lucian most,however, was the fact that it had yet to actually move. Its arms kept the same posture from before and it looked as if it emerged from the spot it was summoned.

Alright, listen up,” He said, “This aspect is a summon of some sort. Most of which act independently but still do as they are commanded. This one seems different, and I really don’t know how much control Sothec is going to have over this thing. So, in other words, be ready for anything.

Amelia nodded, unsheathing her blade and taking a position by Lucian with Dahina standing between them and Agathon on the other side, leaving Ysl’Dae to take whichever position she feels is best.

Lucian grimaced as he saw a corridor of light appear from behind the aspect, Sothec soon emerging from it. He gave the group a glance before leaping on the aspect’s shoulder. After he landed, the aspect soon knelt down before leaping itself and landing in front of the group. This revealed the true height of the summon. It stood at least 25 feet tall, just about as tall as the hotel behind it. He glared down at the them and said in a monotonous voice, “I will give you one opportunity: turn over Amelia and you will live. Otherwise I will take her myself, killing the rest of you.

Fourth District

Verloren had to act fast, he knew the thrall wouldn’t be able to do much, but it would give him time. Necromancy wasn’t much of his forte either, but knowing that Marigold would need to dodge around it allowed him the opportunity to dodge sideways. Spells like the one used on him could never be maintained for long. Even the ‘oh-so-mighty’ archmages would never rely on such a concept. Therefore the best idea would be to wait it out. With his speed, it he just might be able to pull such a tactic off. He grimaced as a plume appeared from near where he was earlier, with some halfling and subsequently destroying his undead.

Good thing I got out of there when I did, now to-

I’ve seen enough.

A shock ran up Verloren’s, spine as a cold voice spoke. In front of him, a corridor of darkness appeared, soon vanishing as a towering figure emerged. He was dressed in a thin black cloak, his chest exposed revealing stretched leathery skin, barely holding itself together over a skeletal figure.

High Priest Rudolf Akim,” Verloren said, his voice cold, “your presence is honored, but questioned. Upon the authority of the Jerdic Inquisition, answer this: why did you come this world?

I do not enjoy being questioned, inquisitor,” Rudolf spat, “but I suppose an answer is for the best. It is for the purpose of escorting the Future King. He required something of great value, and has finished his business.

Verloren glared at Rudolf, “I was not aware of such an event.

Not many were, the Future King’s duties are to his own accord,” he replied, “only those he wishes to know of his activities are allowed such knowledge.

Verloren clenched his fists, “Fine.” He gestured toward Marigold, “This woman has also committed the crime of striking upon an official of the Holy Order. As your position of High Priest, I will allow you to make judgement.

Rudolf glanced at Marigold before he turned his nose at her, “I smell the stench of blood drinker slime from it,” he looked back at Veloren before creating a corridor of darkness behind him, “that thing is not worth my time, nor should you command me to fight your battles in your stead. Now relieve me of your presence.

Verloren raised his eyebrows, she was a vampire? She...or it must have been utilizing some sort of blood or life magic to hide it. Such schools of magic was forbidden in Consacra, so he hasn’t had the chance to learn the signs.  He grimaced as he turned away, going through the corridor Rudolf created.

Rudolf turned his back at Marigold, “Be glad I allow you this chance to live. By all rights I should destroy you, but that inquisitor is a real nuisance. So you have my thanks in that regard, the humiliation by your kind is a lesson well needed by him.

He paused to wait for a response from her.

Fifth District

Losthoradon roared as Veara struck him. He growled, but he chuckled inside. he was in the prime position for his breath weapon. The orange dragon reared his head conjuring flames within his mouth, yet the magic didn’t manifest.

What…? What is going on?

Instead, a massive pain racked him, causing him to roar in response.

What was that?!

He glared down at the boy, It must have been some sort of evocation he used. Some sort of trickery.

He let out a roar before slashing his front claws in rapid succession at Vaera.
Amelia Stiers
Amelia Stiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon May 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Ysl'Dae stood steadfast when the torso of the creature appeared. She glared only slightly at the creature, marveling at the power that the man displayed. Ysl knew there would be others who were like Marigold or Celia, able to summon things from the great beyond, but she didn't think they'd be in this universe. Ysl'Dae didn't have much time to marvel and was told to start following Lucian, which she did reluctantly. The woman followed and found that they were at a dead end.

Ysl looked towards Lucian, only to see him using a stream of potent fire to burn down the wall ahead of them. He told them to get ready to jump and despite the cumbersome weight one might expected from Ysl'Dae's gear, she was actually able to jump quite easily and landed without much of a problem. She watched as Dahina fell and her eyes widened. Ysl'Dae was ready to leap up into the air after her, but was actually glad to see that Agathon was alive and well to save her. Ysl looked behind her, a small smirk on her features as the summoned creature returned, along with its summoner. The woman turned towards man and creature, her sword at the ready as she took her place at the front. A force of habit considering she was always the first to protect her queen.

"If I had a nickle for ever time someone said that cliche threat..." She muttered softly in response to the man's threat. A chuckle escaped her lips and her snake-eyes narrowed. Ysl'Dae was in her stance and she was more than ready to fight such a powerful duo. The woman already had a plan in her head.

Marigold's eyes brightened as she aimed to perform the final strike in slicing off the man's head. However, a strong sense of darkness appeared a skeletal man from it came out. The queen put her attack on hold for the time being. Schwartz herself had placed her knives in front of the man's neck and torso, considering she was close enough to him to hold the guy hostage. Not only that, but he more than likely breathed in a bunch of the smoke, so her poison was working it's way through his body. His nerves would slowly be under attacked by Schwartz's poison and thus, he won't be able to move around as well, even after Marigold's own ability wore off on him.

Marigold, however, waved her assassin off of the man, who then performed a backflip over him and joined her queen's side. Verloren and Rudolf discussed things that were foreign in scope to Marigold, but whoever that "Future King" was, he was attempting to become a player in this bid for domination. Marigold was annoyed herself, but her features didn't show it. Mari, however, did raise an eyebrow when the skeletal man called her "blood drinker slime." A cruel smile appeared across her lips. She could have taken the life of Veloren before he left and asserted her dominance then and there, but it was pointless. No, her dominance came in the form of the fact she had his life in the palm of his hands and ALLOWED him to leave. She already had power over these type of people and the fact of it made her smile.

Something odd happened though. When the man told Marigold to be glad that she was spared, the woman broke out into a fit of sadistic laughter. Her features stretched only slightly, as she laughed for a good minute, before she waved off the man, turned her back on him and began to smoke a cigarette. Mari was done with the conversation already and would allow Schwartz to do the talking.

"Our Queen has deemed you unworthy to speak with, so listen up, you pile of pig shite. Your entire order has suffered humiliation by our Queen and for that, you should be honored. Usually, none are left alive to even feel humiliation. You should leave as fast as possible, before I change MY mind and end your life. Tata for now." Schwartz spoke with a very mocking tone, her features hidden beneath her hair and scarf, making her unable to be read easily. She too waved off the man with a hand, but continued to face him just in case he attempted to harm her or her queen out of anger.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Thu May 14, 2015 1:50 pm

“Ya know, I was expecting the fight to last a bit longer.” The giant's off-handed comment causes a few of the townsfolk to glare, but he's otherwise ignored. The now free prisoners have decided upon seeking safety rather than listen to him and are beginning to flock towards the Traverse Town Militia now that the majority of the danger fled. A few others approach the woman by the fallen minotaur, asking if she's unharmed, which is obviously not the case.

Daggers, the source unknown to the ex-hand, are half embedded all throughout her armor. A simple solution would solve that little problem, but there's no way to tell if any have actually pierced her. If so, then things might be a bit more complicated for her. Aside from that possibility she seems fine, the people and her own comrades helping the warrior woman to her feet.

With his own work done, and what little prisoners remaining being free, Eno decides that his work for this area is done, opting to make his way towards the only other way out of the district that didn't lead back to the second. With so many patrolling that place, there's no need to go back, and with the third one being retaken, that only left the fourth and fifth district. Two potential areas that could have been claimed for whomever it is they follow.

Knowing that it might be the case, Eno infuses his spirit into the blade, making it glow with a white fiery sheen. If the ones out here could cause a disturbance on such a large scale, who knows just how bad it might be once they make their way to the next district. Plus, that dragon is still a threat looming over the town despite that hooded child fighting it.

If there's anything Eno's learned, it's that you will always need a back-up plan. The enemy could have that same mindset, that's always a possibility. Gotta cut out any remaining sources, these sort of people cannot be allowed to remain on this world. The giant's seen firsthand what something of this scale might lead to if it isn't completely wiped out.

Corralling innocents to be sacrificed as livestock has it's consequences. Those bound would definitely rise up against their captors. So, in his mind, this group is either desperate for power to defend themselves, or they've gained so much influence that they can do as they please. Either way it's such a bold move, and there has to be more behind it than this. A large scale fight could easily cover-up what might be happening behind the scenes. They are definitely organized enough to pull it off.

As Eno mulled over a few possibilities in his head, there came the sound of a conversation being held by a trio some distance away. He knew not what occurred between them, but watching the pale, white haired woman bring a cigarette to her lips. her entire demeanor showing her blatant disregard for the man standing with the dwo.

If what the knife eared companion of hers says is true, then Eno has potentially walked in on something rather advantageous, for him at least. A queen, if what the short one says is true, could be of potential use. Someone at that position of power must have a wide array of spies and the like at her command. Perhaps she'd be willing to let loose some information in exchange for assistance?

If the man with them really was a part of a large scale organization, then he might be able to provide him with the exact same thing. While Eno may not agree with their methods, he can't dismiss the possibility of them knowing where a certain someone may be. If they had what he was looking for, he may be willing to forget about their disgusting crime altogether.

But, at the same time, the darkness radiating from all three is incredibly off-putting. Helping either side might result in a bad ending for him. But, it was worth the try. It's not as if he has no real purpose anymore, he can do as he pleases. And heavens forbid nothing happens at all, it's not like he'll lose anything out of this.

“Well now, looks like I came in on something good. Not like any of you are keeping quiet anyway," Eno keeps his voice nonchalant. “Sorry, couldn't help but eavesdrop, I'll try to keep this short.” It's fair to say that just by stepping close he is sure to stay on alert, watching them all for any sort of particular movement, “I want information, and both sides here seem to have a problem. The one willing to give me that info will have that problem solved if it gets out of hand. I'm sure both of you are very busy, as am I. Please answer quickly, if not I'm just gonna go find something to eat. Man I'm hungry.”

His stomach rumbles as he waits, rather loudly. Now, the ex-hand knew he hadn't eaten in a while. However, he had no idea it'd gotten to such a point. Maybe he needs to just kill one of them and eat now. Human flesh, be it leathery or pale, was sustenance he could work with.

[Skill Tree that was established before this RP]
[Glaive Boost: 6 Posts Remaining]
[Soul Transferal: 8 Posts Remaining]
[Indomitable Will Stacks: Too many to bother counting. T2 END already reached.)]

Spoiler:
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Number four continued to increase his speed heading ever faster towards the source he was currently running past the entry that lead into the fourth district. Realizing that more and more time was passing and every moment that passed could have been another that Main!Veara might be scorched by that dragon. Feeling the wind pick up around him the boy realized that currently he wasn't going to get very far if he simply continued running. Perhaps if he timed his jumps exactly he'd be able to get further. The only problem with that being this area was never past by Main!Veara on foot so the space skill could never tag all the buildings he was simply running towards the feeling that was the Main. However number four suddenly stopped when he heard a voice began to speak, a voice he knew...looking over the edge of the building he saw...little adorable? An some woman, most likely that was the queen that she referred to earlier before she disappeared the way she did. When Schwartz began to talk Number Four could easily hear the girl and every word she that she spoke....and the more she spoke....the more she didn't sound like one of the good guys. Did he just end up helping a double agent? This queen of hers why wasn't she saying anything she was just smoking. An now Schwartz was just waving off that guy as if he was nothing...he had been duped. Little adorable...Schwartz and her Queen...that definitely wasn't the behavior of a hero.

Darn...

Whatever.

In his frustrations he punched the roof of the building and shattered the immediate area that he was standing on top breaking the entire front section of the roof. Most of his body currently had dried up blood planted on his clothes. His health had returned to him and if need be he knew he could take them on. The main would have to wait he needed to find out if he had been duped. Cause if he was...no longer would he be trusting the judgement of anyone outside of the islands. Jumping down from the building he landed on his feet once again breaking the ground, number four couldn't help it. Holding back was never his specialty and the thought of being played for a fool and getting impaled by someone who didn't mean well wouldn't sit well with him. "What's happening here? This doesn't matchup to what I was relayed earlier." Number four asked with warranted suspicions, he eyed all of them if any of them attempted anything funny then most likely his fears would be confirmed. The number one thing though was that he prayed he was wrong. Because, so far every time he left the islands the more he came across nothing but people who just used him more and more.

Meanwhile back at district five Veara was in the midst of his battle with the dragon for a moment Veara saw him and the way he opened his mouth Veara could see that a blast was coming especially since he fired his the same exact way. Although Veara had to smirk and a chuckle when all the came out was a roar.

Quickly Veara put his arms in front of him while the dragon began to send his claws out to attack Veara. However, quickly he Insta-teleported himself onto the back of the dragons head. Wrapping his legs around one of the dragons many horns to hold himself there tight he began to increase the pressure around his fists. After increasing the pressure his fists twofold he struck him once, then twice and another and another and another and another. Veara continually began to strike the beast with his fists constantly until it was to the point that his arms were moving at a blur constantly striking down he could feel his fists sting and the blood from his knuckles splatter on him and into the at each punch of the incredibly hard head, however he refused to allow this place become a nest for a dragon. He continued and continued and he would keep on striking until this creature got him off. Every punch was at full power and no longer would Veara hold back, for once he wasn't fighting for himself he was fighting to protect and that mere thought alone forced Veara's ambitions to become ten times greater then what they usually would be. These people who attacked this place, this dragon that they were going to release. Veara was going to at least ensure that this dragon didn't get to have his way with this world.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Stiers Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Hey there, been a very overdue post here. Had a extreme dry spell for inspiration but it's all settled now. Many many many apologies for the enormous delay.

Second District

Amelia grit her teeth, this was doubtlessly going to be the toughest fight she’s ever fought. As she prepared to launch herself at the towering aspect, something caught her eye.

She stepped backward, “A crack…?

Sure enough, a crack has appeared on the thing’s chest, “What’s going on…?

Dahina seemed to think the same thing, “Has he overexerted himself?

It seems that’s the case,” Lucian muttered.

Amelia was not familiar to magic, at all. Overexertion was something she knew quite well, however. She never really associated the possibility of becoming physically fatigued to the like of magic users. Then again, none of them really even looked physically able at all to her. Wouldn’t take much really to make those milk drinkers tired.

Before her, the crack became larger, until the aspect split the aspect lengthwise. Sothec wavered, until he fell down onto the ground, the aspect shattering as he tumbled downward and landed with a sickening splat. Amelia looked toward Dahina, who was as pale as a ghost.

Alright then,” Lucian said, standing straight and clapping his hands, giving each person a pat on the back, “good work team. Good work.”  He made his way toward the fallen mage, who was quite clearly unconscious. (Probably worse, Amelia thought)

Lucian crouched over the fallen Sothec, peeking under his hood before giving a small, “Hmph, bastard…

The wizard picked up the fallen man and turned toward the rest, “He’s dead,” he looked toward Dahina, who was clearly distraught, before continuing, “but now there’s a lot more to discuss.” He gestured toward the gates to the Third District, “I’ve got a place in the Fourth District. We should get there and talk as soon as we can.

He looked toward the group, turning toward Ysl and Agathon, “Green and Blondie, you guys should take the lead. I heard a lot of commotion earlier, so it might get a bit rough on the way up.

Agathon snarled, “My name is Ag--

Yeah, yeah,” Lucian said, waving his hand at him while walking past the group, “whatever, Blondie. Just make sure nothing happens to us.

Agathon’s face flushed before he looked up at Ysl, “I guess we should move on.

Amelia walked past, “Right…

Her thoughts all directed to one thing: the archmage Lucian had answers. All of this phenomena happening in this new land was unusual to say the very least, and she was willing to listen to just about anyone at the moment, with Lucian showing the most promise.

Fourth District

The Lich looked down at the halfling. Where did these people come from? Where do they come up with the audacity to address people of his position in such a way? do they desire death this much? Rudolf chuckled to himself, he would not grant such a gift to them so easily. The way that she advised him to leave almost sounded demeaning, but he had no time for this nonsense. The Future King no doubt needed his presence.

As he was about to respond, another newcomer approached. This one towered over the others, and was very measurable over the Lich as well. He spoke of wanting to assist the two of them, assumingly the vampire behind him. As much as he would love to have an accomplice like the giant, he was needed elsewhere, but it would be a shame to leave without giving him something for his troubles.

He turned toward the giant, “You are quite the curious one, aren’t you?” The Lich examined the newcomer further, “To boot, you’re very correct when you say that I am busy. I, in fact, am very much so, but I’d like to leave you with something.

It was almost as if he’s completely forgotten about the others around him. It’s not that surprising though. They were insignificant in comparison to this lad. He would make a great commander for the Crusaders.

He stepped backwards, a Corridor of Darkness emerging behind him, “There is a man who represents the Jer. Finding him will be slightly difficult, however he shares the eyes of our master, Verfluen.” He pointed a slender finger toward his eyes, showing the sharp emerald hue with cross shaped pupils.

If he is still true to us,” he continued, “he will wear a dark hooded cloak. Talk to him, and mention my name, High Priest Rudolf Akim, and he will answer any questions you will possibly have.

He shrugged, “Or don’t. If this sort of information doesn’t interest you. It would be quite the shame though. You show incredible promise and potential and I would hate to see that wasted.

Before stepping through the portal, he looked down at the halfling with a unnerving smile, “Regardless, ‘tata for now.’

Fifth District

Losthoradon roared in pain, the insolent boy slamming into his back with all his strength. He was still a young dragon, and even his draconic scales could protect him as they soon cracked and shattered beneath Veara’s fists.

What?!, he thought, Impossible! He couldn’t have!

He continued to roar out, before coming up with his final decision. He flapped his mighty wings, soaring upward higher and higher.

If the height doesn’t kill him, then the fall…

His thoughts stopped, What he felt in his back wasn’t pain at all, but there wasn’t any feeling any more. He couldn’t feel his wings. The boy’s attack did something to him, whether he struck his back enough or he landed a hit in just the right place, his wings stopped responding and he fell back down toward the earth, letting out a final roar as he tumbled downward.

-------

A robed figure watched from the coliseum seats. It wasn’t so often that he watched a creature such as Lothoradon’s to be fought with fists. He must admit, he was impressed. He wasn’t able to arrive until just before the dragon took off, but watching the recent time stream allowed him to indulge in the display of power. Perhaps this Veara boy would be of great assistance, his plans could always use a pair of strong hands like his.

The man rubbed the cheeks of his sapphire mask, his fingers rubbing the etched triple spirals. Yes, this boy would make for a nice Knight for the Future King.
Amelia Stiers
Amelia Stiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2