MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I am the Evil, Part Three

+14
Connor
Three
Seeker of Retribution
Lore Moogle
Seth Vicens
Seeker of Carnage
Professor Velox
Simon
Serenae
Tsumiko
Raziel
Amadeo
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Krysta
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I am the Evil, Part Three - Page 4 Empty Re: I am the Evil, Part Three

Post by Seeker of Carnage Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:32 pm

L'Ombra nodded in agreement, and Sparrow of course followed in such. Havelock, however, rose a finger. "My only concern is what kind of equipment will we have? I lost my precious pieces to the wolves a while back." "He gambled and lost his guns. Don't worry, he doesn't do that stupid shite around us." Havelock grumbled, crossing his arms after they finished bowing. Sparrow was always so cruel to his vices, might mention that the sniper was quite the killer himself. L'Ombra chuckled, casually keeping his arms folded together as he looked through his mask. "M'Lady Marigold, despite what you've seen today, I am a much better moderator of these two. Didn't realize people still lingered after their homes were destroyed, but we'll remedy that, right? I had such a nice home before the attack. Paid thousands a month. Now it's ash. Anyways, we accept the terms." He was bitter, but only because he lost tens of thousands in dungeon gear he had stored underneath. The assassin noticed the bimbo joining the group, feeling his carnal desire breath evil into his imagination.

Havelock and Sparrow looked at the masked leader, who imagine the cruelty he could bring to the blue-haired girl. Nails under nails, metallic wiring binding her like a hog. Small incisions cauterized with a brand in the shape of an L. Imprints from various, painful but very non-lethal tools. Tools he had before his home was brought down with a Tsunami. Now he was bitter again, and that probably helped keep his plant-based uniform from showing any uncomfortable signs. His companions knew how he got around people, his beastly inside unleashing upon innocents lives and taking them into sexual hell and violently ravaging them. That was the awful thing his allies knew him for. Looking away, L'Ombra spawned more plantlife to weave a green suit and tie. "Also, if you were wondering why I was naked, my ship was shot down by the big bad wolf. Burned off my clothes, had to eat a few trees." The Assassin smiled, Sparrow walking on over to him. "And you judge me." L'Ombra rolled his eyes, something not visible due to his mask.

"And? At least you have better manners than Havelock." Havelock continued to grumble. Looking to Marigold, he bowed once more. Sparrow and Havelock followed suite. "If you have no more use for me, there's some assets I wanted to claim before the Del Ray rats claw at it." Unless Marigold had something else she needed to say, L'Ombra would take his team to the former home of Del Ray, something resting in ruin. They'd expose of any stragglers and collect a beacon, something he could use to track the mob boss. They found a safe and opened it, revealing a few schematics and an emblem. "Wow, we finally have the key to his vault in La Cite de la Cloches. But why did he leave this here?" "It's a trap. But a worthy one. If you want to pick up those supplies he's kept, we're gonna need to fall for it." "Fair enough, prepare for a road trip, boys. Rebuilding is gonna take a bit. We'll have time. Meanwhile, I'll need to make a transponder and deliver it to the Queen." Havelock chuckled when he mentioned it, but L'Ombra didn't want to make any jokes in the event that someone followed them.

"Come on, Havelock. It's time to go," And with that, they left on Havelock's ship. "Stop by Agrabah first, I need to grab some things I left behind." L'Ombra nodded, piloting the ship out of the world.

-EXIT-

OOC: In the event that someone interrupts the exit, this will be the default exit after the interruption ends.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:40 pm

From within the rubble of the mansion, the golden Aspect of Determination stood silently. He had watched everything, while Seth had gone off to mope, the AoD had stayed behind to survey while Seth’s Archer, the Aspect of Redemption, had himself gone missing. Waiting for ages, each moment wnting more and more to run them all down with his spear. He saw what was done with Axis. That was murder, cold, calculated murder. Within his mind, the golden knight was sure that Seth would not be pleased. He waited and tried to gather as much information as he could while he was around.

Almost as if on cue, the Aspect of Determination felt a feeling, almost as if he was being called away. Wanting to stay and learn more, he knew he would have to leave. Fading into a soft light, the knight would vanish with the wind, heading back to Seth. “You called for me?” the knight would ask as he found Seth, standing silently and observing the eternal sunset. Seth would turn his head slightly, as beside him, the Aspect of Redemption was leaning against a wall.

“Hmmm? No… I didn’t… Or did I?” Seth whispered quietly, almost inaudible. If it wasn’t for the fact that the AoD could read his lips, he would not have even noticed he had spoken. “He was impossibly strong… He had such control over those beasts and such power to rip a man in half… And yet he spared me. A man such as him… it is fortunate he seems able to be reasoned with.” The Aspect of Redemption closed his eyes and folded his arms… well, as folded as one could do with an arm which was literally a bow. Seth turned to his two Aspects, as his final aspect, the Wolf he had summoned earlier, walked beside him and rubbed against his side.

The AoD shifted uncomfortably as he knew that Seth needed to know. “Axis has been slain. Killed by a woman who seemed to use blood as her weapon. Her body was taken away, and there seems to be a group involved in this situation.” Seth would start to tremble, his hands clenched very tightly into fists, his fingernails digging into his palms.

“Then we shall deal with this…” Pulling free his sword, Seth examined it, revealing to the Aspects that Amadeo’s blood still stained the blade. “In exchange for the blood of Axis… More will be spilled... But we need either to be stronger... Or to have some more allies... As long as she will be put to rest.” Seth seethed with rage, causing his two Aspects to shiver as the three started to fade away, setting off to find a way to proceed. "You will tell me exactly what you saw."

TOPIC EXIT
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:01 am

Lingering around the alley, a young man stood at the corner of a building, watching and listening to everything that was going on around him. Blending in among the refugees helped to hide his presence, allowing him to get close enough to this so called queen and her company without causing any alarm, at least until she created those damn blood spikes to block his path. More or less, he had to improvise, crawling up the side of a building and crouching on a somewhat sturdy ledge. It was harder to hear them from his new position, but he could make out just enough to feel unsettled. This was a problem, a problem that would have to be fixed quickly if their plans were to hold any sort of weight. Twilight Town was a mess, Hayden left his mark, and the union had arrived too late to intervene, but apparently the old fart requested it this way, for whatever reason. Connor really didn’t care all too much. As long as he had the power of the Keyblade to command, he’d do whatever the union required of him on the side. That was his day job.

With a heavy sigh, he ran a hand through his platinum locks. Ezekiel’s not going to like this. He thought. This queen Mary or whatever the hell her name was, they couldn’t have her interfering. Something shady was up. Maybe the union could put her to good use, but he’d leave that to them. “Cat Boy” was much better at talking. Connor would rather just stab her in the face than talk, which was why he wasn’t the one charge. The kid was talented, but far too impulsive for his own good.

The Keybearer continued to watch, placing a finger to his ear to activate the d-link communication to the rest of his squad. “Looks like the vultures got here before us, some fancy bitch grabbing for power, no doubt, but it appears she is helping folks.” he whispered. “Probably for her own selfish gain. Either way, looks like trouble. Might be a good time to move in now, boss. Go all diplomacy mode or whatever, or we could kick her ass.” he said with a coy grin, twirling his red lion themed Keyblade around his fingers. “I was hoping to smack somebody around. Give you guys a lesson on how to really wield the Keyblade.” He continued to watch the others down below, waiting for a reply from one of his comrades.

Last edited by Connor on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:45 pm

When the blood had spiked up behind her, it had startled the songstress. She just walked into the plaza and was now blocked in. Looking back over to the people already in the plaza, there was one man on the phone, and three speaking with Marigold. Taking a few steps forward, she stopped when the queen cast a soft glance in her direction. She could hear that she was saying something, though what those words were remained inaudible due to their distance. Not wanting to disturb, Tsumiko decided to wait for Marigold to finish before approaching and so wandered over to the overlook of the town the plaza provided.

The colors of the eternal sunset played against her hair and skin with a warm light. Below, she was able to see all the destruction that had taken place. Some buildings were burned beyond recognition; some were so waterlogged, it was hard to imagine someone living there; others yet were just demolished to rubble. It was sad to think that not even two weeks ago, this place was a peaceful hub of activity.

With a silent sigh, Tsumiko turned around and leaned against the ledge. As she did, she made eye contact with the man who was previously on the phone. Slicking back his hair with a hand, he wore quite the charming smile. Not the first interaction she was expecting to have with someone in Marigold's company, though perhaps he wasn't under her employ in the first place. Yeah... that would make sense. No way Mari-chan would let a player like that in her midst. And it was not only him that she gt those vibes from, but the man in the green suit that.. he.. grew more layers to? Upon further inspection, the songstress found that the suit, while visibly that of one, was made of plants.

Sighing again and flashing the midnight-blue haired man a soft smile, it was moments like these where she wished she were with Gwain. It had been quite some time since she had seen him and there was a sudden, fluttering feeling in her chest. She missed him. Looking off to the side, there was a blush that tinted her cheeks. Thankfully, there was something there to distract her. Another had joined them from beyond the bloody walls. A woman with long, ebony hair wore a mask over her face. Tsumiko kept her eyes on her, if only to avoid looking at that man again...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizebeth Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Elizebeth had been preoccupied on the opposite end of Twilight Town when Conner's report came in. She wasn't acting as stealthily as Conner had, as she wasn't attempting to be sneaky. Rather, she had been moving refugees to more consolidated areas. There weren't a lot of them, as there was really only one large building in town that sustained damage. Some reported being attacked by Heartless, though it didn't seem that anyone had lost their Hearts in the widespread event. She was filtering them towards the ruins of the train station- the flat plaza that was once beneath the now rubble clock tower served as a good point for the people to get proper treatment.

It didn't really take that long either, but it wasn't what Elizebeth wanted to be doing. Not that she would have just left them all in a heap of pain and suffering, but it wasn't a very exciting task. Rewarding, certainly, but mostly to somebody else. Conner would have liked it, she thought. He loves getting praise and looking like a hero. He might have too preferred something more exciting, but the praise of others certainly would have sustained his ego.

Elizebeth was a bit different. She really, really just loved excitement. Like fighting. It was probably her third or forth favorite thing, after the two or three other favorite things she had of course. Caught in a fog of her own thoughts, she was snapped out of it when Conner's voice buzzed to life in her ear. Elizebeth smiled, and with a gasp she almost slapped her communicator out of her ear. Such was the speed at which she reached for it to reply. "Oh, oh!" Her voice erupted over their com channel. "Are they strong? Do they look strong?" She could hardly contain herself, and didn't actually give anybody a chance to respond to her.

"Please tell me they look strong! Herding these refugees was boring! I could use some real action right about now. How many of them are there?" Her voice was practically as pleading as it was intrusive, though as she moved through the alley towards the market place and eventually the mansion, she suddenly traded that pleading, intrusive tone for one more assured and assertive. "I'm on my way there right now! Conner, if you start fighting them before I get there you'd better save one for me! Got that?"
Elizebeth
Elizebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Isla Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:12 pm

The brown liquid passed the pale lips of the rather flashily-dressed man, who was resting from a long day of traveling. He had visited Agrabah, the city of sand, in attempt to brighten up the dreary, heat-ridden place, but Toviyah just couldn't be satisfied with the half-smiles that children gave him when he did card tricks, or told a joke, as if they only had half a soul to feel with. The heat had probably beaten any semblance of spirit right out of their bodies.

The flash of the woman's white teeth disgusted Toviyah as she took his order.

"The special, please."

No matter where he went, he always ordered the special.

Toviyah waited aimlessly as he consumed his bitter coffee, feeling rather dispirited after his dreary day. He sat in the coffee shop. bored, wondering what his new locale had to offer.

Last edited by Toviyah on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isla
Isla

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:52 pm

It was good that L'Ombra took his exit when he did. The intruder, who attempted to hide themselves atop the buildings, while it overlooked the plaza, wasn't honestly the brightest of attempts. The entire area was being monitored by others who were at different locations in the area, not only that, but the man stood and swung around his keyblade, which only furthered gave away his position. Ysl gazed over to her queen and signaled something, which caused Mari herself to nod to her and jump off her chair. After which, the snow-white haired woman had motioned over to the songstress and shot a smile towards her. The bloody tendrils would all leave and gave way to the entrances once more.

"Come, come and let's go talk elsewhere... This place has fleas strewn about and I'd rather us not have our perfections ruined with the cretins." Her voice was raised so that the person monitoring them would hear her. After which, a haughty laugh could be heard, as she walked alongside Ysl'Dae and Himeiji, further along the plaza, heading to the destroyed train station. There was something she wanted to check out, a better assessment of the area as to see what she could deal with it. Her pace was brisk, but not tiring one bit. The woman's gaze was cast forward at all times while they walked, but she expected Tsumiko to follow closely to her side and speak with her. For her to be here out of all the times...? What was her angle and where was Gwain during all of this...? The questions echoed through her mind.

After all of this destruction, it could only be assumed that Tsu was there to help the people. Her light enriched soul and that glowing personality of hers, was something that more than likely brought her here. Marigold thought it good luck that she didn't have to see the grisly act of killing those who remained for good measure and sending them off to cold storage. Either way, they both had some explaining to do, but she wanted to hear what the silver-blue haired girl was going to say first.

"So, what brings you all the way out here, love?" She asked coolly, her tone light and sweet, unlike the way how she spoke with the other three.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Three, no doubt, had managed to spot the weapon spinning person. Their groups positioning had aided them greatly in being able to spot out peeping toms, but the man pretended all the more otherwise. He made it so that they wouldn't draw anymore attention to themselves and so when Marigold told everyone to regroup and move up further, the man obliged her command with ease. The inside of his mind had him calling the man all kind of names, for his inability to be a sleuth. A soft chuckle escaped his lips.

However, there was something more that peaked his interest. The silver-blue haired beauty, who managed a blush and turned away from his charms. A smile came to his lips, as he knew for sure he might have been able to snag her. Though, it worried that young woman looked over to the masked one, known as Himeiji. Hime wasn't exactly fond of people gawking at her and the man was going to warn her about it, but when they had started off, the queen immediately started with her speaking. The words Mari used gave Three some hint as to what their relationship was. Marigold spoke so naturally to the new girl, that it only furthered his interest in her. This caused him to look over to her with more interest, as he lagged behind a bit to watch their six.

"Well, well, well... Now how does a beauty like her get mixed up with such a royal like Marigold...? Wonder if she's Gwain's dame... Can't be though, last I remember, all he did was just whore himself around. I wonder, I wonder, I wonder." Three spoke to himself and rubbed his chin with a hand. He was really into the mystery girl and wanted to pick up more on their conversation, to find out other information. However, that didn't stop his eyes from wandering over to her backside and checked it up and down, but they did focus on her rear every so often.
Three
Three

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Seeing them on the move, Tsumiko returned her gaze over to the queen to see that Marigold was motioning for her to follow. As she trotted towards her, the songstress noted how the bloody spikes guarding the entrances disappeared. Was that Marigold's doing? Even though she'd like to think that she had spent a good amount of time with the family, it seemed as though there was still much she didn't know about them. She didn't want to intrude upon their private matters, but she was growing ever more curious.

“A-Alright...” Tsumiko nodded in response as she caught up the the snowy-haired woman. Her pace wasn't too fast, but enough to where she found herself trotting to keep up every once in a while. It was mainly due to her being somewhat distracted by the three people that accompanied them to their destination. The two woman walked alongside herself and their queen, the third walked behind them. As she listened to Marigold speak, which she did so carefully, the songstress sent a sly glance over her shoulder at the man, attempting to be inconspicuous as she did. The way he looked at her... With a mild blush, she turned her attention forward. Some men have no manners...

“Hm? Oh... Well, initially I came here to, uh... perform,” Tsumiko had a hard time finding the right words in which to describe her profession. Saying outright that she was a street performer didn't seem like something the queen would approve of. “After that, I went on a short trip to a tower of sorts. There, I met some people and I guess they were going to come here and help fight off whatever it was that did this to this world...” She trailed off with a saddened tone, turning her eyes to the distance where the destruction was visible. “But I guess we were to late and the masked man was already gone. I don't know where my companions went, but I assume they went home. I stayed to help where I could. Heal the injured, clear some paths, that kind of stuff.” Tsumiko then looked to her hands, which were covered in dirt, soot, mud, and other various forms of grime.

“But what are you doing here, Mari-chan?~ More businessy stuffs, I'm guessing?” She asked with a bright tone, her attempt at taking the spotlight off herself. Her failure to help prevent this disaster was weighing rather heavily on her. Turning her head to face the woman, she smiled wide and blinked expectantly.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Renate Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:23 am

Commands went over the D-Link, back and forth, rookies and masters alike allowing their precious information to flow willingly into her ears. Connor and Elizabeth were eager for a fight, nothing strange there, and usually, the listener would have disregarded their conversation had they not provided a few key details. The situation had changed, and some quick thinking would need to be involved. Fortunately, a firm and steady hand was there to guide them in the right direction.  

Studying the mansion debris was a woman, her orange eyes scouring every corner for information. With a pretty face, stylish clothes, and a busty top, Dr. Renate Kain was the last person you would ever expect to be a scientist. A playgirl, sure, but a scientist? There was always a jaw or two that hit the floor with that realization. Beauty was only one of the many weapons that the blonde possessed. Natural or augmented, it was difficult to say. Few attempted to find the truth, satisfied with what was before their eyes. It was amazing what one would do to please a lovely dame such as herself.

Dr. Kain listened to the scouting reports, taking a few samples among the ruins while she did so. When they realized her presence, it would come as a surprise, but nor would they deny her help. True, the Unicornis was a bit wary of the female, and there were many who disagreed with her... practices, but in the end, they were no different than any other mortal. They craved answers, and Renate had the ability to give them results.Within the matter of a few minutes, she had a good idea of her surroundings, a birds eye view practically, pinpointing sights and locations from memorizing maps prior to her arrival. The place reeked of darkness, so much so that the scientist could practically taste it. Death and despair rode upon the wind. Twilight Town had been in disarray long before the Heartless invasion. Renate found it kind of funny. It was like the world wanted to be swallowed by darkness at this point.

Humming merrily to herself, the blonde collected some dark residue into a vial for future examination. Combined with eye witness accounts, extracted memories, and some field samples, she would be able to recreate an idea of the events that took place. It was extra work, but she needed to know exactly what happened, to see if what she hoped for was created in the process. There was no sign of what she desired, but until she ran the proper tests, she could not be certain. Fingers crossed, she'd finally get what she wanted. On a side note, the woman was curious to know just how powerful this lost puppy had become. Hayden... he was a slippery one, and keeping track of his movements was nearly impossible. The question was, what was his next move? Who was his next victim? There were a few educated guesses, but no definite answer. Well, he'd show up again eventually, and she'd follow the trail of blood as always. Curious she may have been about the seeker's whereabouts, currently, he was not the main concern. Renate's focus had to be elsewhere.

Crimson splotches stained the grass, most probably belonging to the now dead leader of this pathetic world. If only she had the chance to test the contents of the corpse before it was taken away, but someone had already come about and inconveniently cleaned up the mess. So many potential subjects stolen away from her. That's what pissed her off more than anything. The little meddlers running around. The debut of this Darkson clan put a bit of a kink into the original plan. An unexpected obstacle, but not hopeless. This could be salvaged and perhaps both sides could reap rewards.

Placing a finger to her ear, she activated the D-link communicator, noticing Elizabeth run into the courtyard. "Is that really necessary, Connor? Elizabeth?" she chimed into the rookie's channel.

"Dr. Kain? What are you doing here? We got everything in hand!" Connor answered after a brief silence, sounding a little nervous.

"Surveying the damage, of course, and from my perspective that claim is false. Now, what more can you tell me about these unknown visitors?"

"Not much really. They've helped the people out, but who knows what their true intentions could be. They have this queen. Marigold or something like that. They weren't the wiser that I was watching them. Ha!" Renate did not believe that for a second, seeing that the kid's ego could fill up an entire room. He couldn't stand not to be seen.

"No doubt they are watching us just as closely as we are them. I think introductions are order. If both parties desire the same, then surely we can come to a compromise rather than skulking about one another, Connor." she said, sweet and soothing as a big sister might, but the words left a bad taste in her mouth.

"I was being cautious! C'mon!" his cheeks were practically flaming through the communicator.

"That's enough." she giggled, tucking away the glass vials in a safe place. The channel was expanded, allowing others in the area to hear her voice.This is Dr. Kain, requesting an escort. I am making my way from the ruins to the wall's breech. Do not keep me waiting please. A little muscle never hurt, and she curled a finger towards Elizabeth, inviting her to tag along. Stepping through the hole a few minutes later, she was greeted by a trio of seasoned Keybearers. Two of which were dressed in uniform, and the other... had made a few adjustments to look more "macho" as he would say.

"Shouldn't Ezekiel be--" Connor started.

"He was held up," the scientist cut in. "and I volunteered to take his place. Simply because I prefer the laboratory more than the field, does not mean I am any less a master than Ezekiel. Do keep that in mind, dear." the response was tart, but covered up quickly. "Brief me on their last known whereabouts."

"The Sandlot. They headed North, and I lost sight of them."Connor said, once again sticking a foot in his mouth.

"Hopefully they will see us coming and be prepared for our arrival. I'd hate to play cat and mouse all day."

They started in their last known location, and began their search from there, moving north as they did so. After a while, they came upon the remnants of the old clock tower. There was a group standing about, ones that she could only assume were the Darksons. The tall silver haired woman standing among them was obviously Marigold. There was an aura about her that screamed power. The others weren't really ones to be taken note of, except for one. Even from her position on the other side of the landing, the blonde could feel the brilliant pure light from the girl next to the queen. Now there was an interesting heart, one to keep in mind for later. "Queen Marigold Darkson, I presume?" the scientist offered a kind greeting, approaching in a causal stride. "I am Dr. Renate Kain. On behalf of the Keyblade union, Unicornis, I thank you for your efforts here in Twilight Town." placing a hand over her heart, she bowed her in respect. "If only we had arrived sooner to intercept the one responsible. The fact that the seeker did not consume this world is a miracle, and for that, we must be grateful." she met the queen's gaze. "We will do what we can to help restore order. Thankfully, you do seem to have the situation well in hand. Might I ask you a few questions?" leveling her orange eyes on Tsumiko for a moment, she grinned before focusing back on the Darkson queen.
Renate
Renate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:29 am

((OOC: Will be rp'ing Three's dialogue and actions in this post and beyond, unless his account his necessary.))

Marigold kept at her pace and had her eyes forward the entire time, at least that's what it looked like. Truth was, she had cast her gaze literally everywhere and with her and Himeiji telepathically going back and forth, it was a constant update on the sights. The queen wasn't one to NOT cover bases. Some would deem that paranoia and while she would agree with those sum, she'd be quick to defend it as "healthy" paranoia. The type that doesn't unsettle ones nerves, but rather steels them for when things get too hasty. It was because of this preemptive surveillance that the group was able to throw off their observers for a bit. This gave them some time to have a normal conversation for once.

This conversation had to deal with Tsumiko and her presence on the world. That was something the queen hadn't expected and while it was very refreshing to see her there, it also startled Marigold. Luckily enough, the songstress didn't walk in on her "cleaning" up the place. She wouldn't dare let the innocent young lady see the more gritty side of her work. Which is why she asked the questions she had and listened when Tsu explained herself. Several keywords tipped Mari off and it was revealed that Tsumi had quite the few interesting reasons for being there. A short nod of the head was given as a sign that she was still listening.

"So you came to 'perform,' something you'll need to explain to me later, met some new friends and then came to help out with this mess of a disaster? Sounds a little too dangerous for the sweet Tsumiko, who always seems to be by my younger brother's side." A smile touched her lips and much like the songstress, the queen had no idea the extension of her powers. It was because of this, that she teased at how soft the girl appeared on the outside.

From where they were, the group was able to spot out several figures. Three was off to the side and seemingly looked as though he lounged about. The actual fact about him, was that how he looked, both hands in his pockets and relaxed look, allowed him to prepare his cards, should some trouble begin to brew. However, the moment he spotted the blonde haired, clothing choices and rack of the woman, his eyes widened and a smile came to his lips. Three let out a cat-calling whistle, but that too, was just a way to signal the rest that someone was here. Needlessly to say, though afterwards, the man looked the woman up and down.

"Now look at the tits on her. Geez, seems like all the beauties just want to congregate around Marigold lately. Wish I had that sort of charm." He said to himself and merely chuckled quietly.

Himeiji herself didn't have to directly face anywhere to see these people and was likely the first to have caught on to them. She did, however, turned her attention to the group and inconspicuously raised a hand to the hilt of her blade. Her face couldn't be seen at all thanks to her mask and so, the woman and her bodyguards were met with just three holes in it and the number 1, at the forehead.

Ysl'Dae's tongue licked and tasted the air, giving out a soft hiss. She could taste the group approaching theirs and simply turned in the direction of it. Her face was overall relaxed, but that was just who the snake-woman was. Deep down, she saw them and automatically thought "bad news," but kept this out of her outside expression. A hand rested itself on her hip and she tilted a head at the newcomers.

Marigold Darkson, the silver-haired queen and the de facto leader of the group, was the last one to turn around. When she brought herself to light, a casual smile was on her features. Her ruby red lipstick seemed to have been reapplied in the short time it took for her to turn around. Much like Three, Marigold found herself checking out the woman who revealed herself as, Dr. Renate Kain, from the Keyblade union, Unicornis. Already, the queen had begun to flag everything that just seemed off about the woman and her cronies. However, she wouldn't show disrespect and when Kain gave the first bow, she returned the gesture easily. The others followed suit and it was up to Tsumiko if she wanted to do the same.

"Marigold Sanguinis de Darkson. Queen and founder of the Darkson Company, pleasure to meet you, Ms. Kain." She said easily and with a business-like tone. The moment Renate wanted to ask questions, Mari went into her business mode and loosely stockpiled a series of responses she could give to the woman. "Quite. I haven't done enough though, nor will I stop thereafter." Marigold said in response to being commended on her efforts. From then on, it was only a matter of jotting down keywords and phrases, that she'd formulate into questions for later. After all, she would only provide as many answers as the doctor was willing to give. This was a test. "You have questions and I may have answers. I hope you don't mind it working both ways, of course, as I intend to ask you a few of my own." The way how the queen formed her sentence, was a mix of asking permission, yet it also carried an absolute. Nothing escaped her gaze either, for she saw how Kain's eyes shifted between her and Tsumiko. She made sure to remember this.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Renate Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:33 pm

"Naturally." the doctor said, readying herself for whatever simple or bizarre questions the vampire queen might have. "Is there anyone in your company that witnessed the events that came to unfold here personally? From our investigation, the surprisingly few casualties that were noted did so at the hands of either the leader itself or the brief moment of chaos that ensued when the... hmm, tame mannered Heartless took on a more predictable nature. That is the popular topic among the survivors. Heartless behaving so organized and tolerant is quite alien. Of course, I already have my theory as to how that was possible." she glanced down at her finely manicured nails before continuing. "And while we have assumed the worse, the whereabouts of the mayor are still unknown. Judging from the previous disaster before the attack, it seems to be more a gain than a loss. Revoking his leadership was on our list had he survived. There were far too many marks against him to allow him to remain in power. Still, it would be interesting to be certain of his current status." oh but she knew that in someway the Darksons were involved with recovering the body. As to why the queen wanted it, she didn't know. Dr. Kain was only sulking because she couldn't probe and test the corpse herself, but alas, the woman continued to wear her faithful mask of friendliness. There would be more interesting subjects  in the future. "Also, I shall go ahead and address the elephant standing around and ask: What are your intentions for this world? Granted I highly doubt that it is anything malicious, but as you may well understand, it is good to be wary. My union only desires what is best for Twilight Town as I am sure yours does."
Renate
Renate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Tsumiko tried hard to hide her nervousness from under Marigold’s perceptive eye. As she figured, the queen most likely wouldn’t have approved of her form of income. With a soft giggle, she looked to Marigold. “I’m not always at his side, though it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite places to be. And besides. I’m completely capable of taking care of myself. A bit of danger here and there is of little concern. I promise you.” Tsumiko could admit to the fact that her frame and mannerisms made her look like a softie. But she was far from a pushover, as anyone who attempted to test her “gentle” appearance would find out.

Though with a cat-call being heard, the songstress could only assume who that was. She wasn’t aware that it was Three’s way of giving a signal, so she turned around to give him a disapproving gaze. That’s when her eyes landed on the group that was approaching theirs. At the lead was a blonde woman with one hell of a bust. No wonder Three was calling out like he was. And even though Tsumiko could feel the woman’s analytical stare cross over herself, it seemed that her main focus was Marigold.

A series of introductions were made, but throughout the course of their exchange, Tsumiko was mildly surprised to hear that the queen was seeking to take control of and restore Twilight Town. It was something that she should have expected from a woman like Marigold, but the reality that she knew someone with that much authority was still something needing to get used to.

The songstress for the most part kept quiet, her fingers laced behind her as she listened at Marigold’s side. All the while, she was trying to ignore the unnerving feeling she got when Dr. Kain looked at her. Being indirectly and silently addressed with one’s eyes was worse a thousand who made sure you knew they were looking at you. Regardless, the songstress smiled brightly at the woman whenever they made eye contact.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:13 am

Marigold made it a point to return to that topic, of Tsumiko getting down and dirty later. That definitely interested her to say the least, but alas, one thing at a time. The queen gave Renate her utmost attention and listened to what the woman had to say. There was a lot of exposition on her part, which pretty much gave a rough summary of what had occurred in the tragic town. Of course, that only made it easier for the vampire to weasel her way out of revealing her hand further, much to her happiness. Her poker face remained, though, so she kept her ears opened until the round robin had ended and it Mari's turn to speak.

"To answer your first question, yes and no." She started easily, not once breaking eye contact from Dr. Kaine. "One of my subordinates came here personally, he's the one lounging over there." Mari stated and gestured over to Three. The man simply smirked and raised a hand to show that he was present and listening. "Unfortunately, he touched down upon the world near the end of the crisis and was introduced to the already broken down city. Whatever happened to the mayor, heartless and their leader, we have no more knowledge than you do." Her golden eyes glittered after she spoke. A gentle hand came flipped the silver locks that she wore, with her stance shifted into a more relaxed stature after that. Marigold's calm and collected gaze remained fixed on the doctor's image quite vigilantly.

A wide smile grew on the queen's lips when inquired about her intentions for the world. For once in the conversation her eyes turned away and focused themselves on the broken, destroyed clock tower. She rose a finger to it, the smile soon fading away.

"Do you know what that looks like, Dr. Kaine? A broken symbol. Death to the once peaceful lives of the people who lived here, yet, it doesn't need to remain in chaos. This town will be under the banner of the phoenix and as one, it will rise from ashes and restart anew. My intentions for this town, is to rebuild it and ensure something like this doesn't happen again. At least, not on my watch." Her voice carried determination and conviction. Truly, she had no reason to hide her intentions, but she only gave a brief sketch of sorts. Why bore the lady with detail, when she clearly dressed like a person who had no time for such? That was the logic Marigold used and it helped her formulate the sentence and speak it with a tone that didn't deceive on a level everyone could perceive.

Her hand dropped and her eyes returned to their original spot, on feasting upon the figure of the good doctor. The vampire's golden eyes had a predatory look to them this time around and she conveyed the image that it was her turn now.

"Dr. Renate Kaine, I have answered your current questions, now here are mine. First things first, your union, Unicornis, what type of union are you besides a 'keyblade' union? The political power to impeach a person from their position as mayor of a town, plus the resources to help repair the town and bring it back to stability, seems like quite a lot. Just from taking one look at you, I can tell you mean business, plus your bodyguards are rather 'imposing' as well. What are you all about? And when I say 'you,' I mean your union as a whole." Just like that, her question placed onto the table. Marigold awaited Kaine's answer with much fervor.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Renate Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:19 pm

The doctor gently nodded her head as she listened to the dark queen. The silver haired fiend could certainly play her hand well; an admirable trait to say the least, if not completely infuriating all at the same time. Such finesse was difficult to master and Marigold had obviously honed her skills, but Renate was no fool. Half-truths were better than straight out lies, and so she had no doubt there were details yet to be said. Deciphering that was another matter.

"Nicely put." she said, allowing her citrus rich eyes to follow the queen's towards what was left of the clock tower. When she saw a gleam come to those golden orbs, she knew it was now her turn to answer some questions. The keybearer's behind her groaned at the mention of the word "minions"; the worst of which was Connor who smacked a hand to his forehead. Renate on the other hand couldn't help but laugh at the irony of it all. "I can see how you would come to that conclusion. My minions, as you so delicately put it, are apprentices of the union. To put it simply, those chosen by the Keyblade who have not yet reached the mark of mastery. A master, such as myself, instruct and guide the initiates so that they may one day become masters themselves. Despite the circumstances, being here is a good experience for them." what she spoke was true, even if she didn't really care about any of that.

"But I digress. That is but one of the many responsibilities we take upon ourselves." the scientist, placed a hand on her hip, shifting her weight to the right. "The Keyblade Unions are ancient organizations, and we--the Unicornis--do our best to keep to those ties and honors that brought the original founders together. We watch over the worlds and protect them from the invasion of darkness. Darkness comes in more forms than the Heartless, and although it has been rare, there have been times where it has been necessary to step in and quell political strife. Normally, we try to stay discreet and handle issues from the shadows. Meddling in other worlds can sometimes reap more harm than good, even with the best intentions. The Heartless are always sure to follow us, and that is a curse we must control at all costs." a beep came across on her d-link communicator, Oh, whoever could that be? she wondered, silencing the ring with a simple touch to her earpiece. She had things under control. "As for securing resources," the woman grinned, pointing up towards the sky and twirling her index finger. "You'd be surprised what you can find. I would not recommend it to anyone who is not a Keyblader unfortunately. It's very hands on. One mistake, and poof. It's quite a grisly sight, yet fascinating." she placed a finger to her chin. "Blood free from the laws of gravity takes on an almost artistic form. There are millions of ways to admire the body for what it is." and with that said, the men behind her gave each other wary expressions. Renate glanced towards Tsumiko. "It's not for the weak of heart." she said before beginning her next questions. "One more question--or maybe not--was anything unknown or suspicious discovered in the town or any other places of interest? Perhaps a weapon or an amulet of any kind?" the blonde rolled a strand of hair between her fingers, ready to listen.
Renate
Renate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Tsumiko watched and listened to the conversation between the two woman. Both had such an air of authority and regality, that she didn’t dare interrupt their conversation with her meandering thoughts. When Marigold pointed up to the destroyed clock tower, the songstress followed her gaze to look upon it herself. Her expression saddened into one of regret and empathy. She could only imagine how the townsfolk, among all their other concerns, would be upset knowing that the biggest landmark on their world was naught but rubble now. Tsumiko was among them, being quite fond of the tower’s elegant architecture and the symbolism it held for the world. It was a marvel that would be missed…

But Marigold made a good analogy, referring to the pheonix that served as the Darkson family’s crest. It was a good way to indirectly say that she was going to take over whether this Unicornis faction liked it or not. It didn’t seem like there would be any conflict of interests, however, as Dr. Renate explained her purpose with being on the world, and then answered the queen’s questions. She spoke of heartless, and the dangers that came with obtaining resources. Tsumiko was very aware of the dangers of heartless, but that never stopped her before, nor would it any time in the near future. Even if she were scared, to have courage is to face one’s fears.

Dr. Cain then said something that the songstress found cryptic. Something of blood and gravity, and admiring the body. What really unsettled her, though, was how the woman looked at her while saying so. “Not for the weak of heart.” She said, while looking at her. In the face of her gaze, Tsumiko gave her a warm smile to mask her nervousness and mild irritation. Did the woman really think her weak of heart? Sure, she was a little shaky, but with as many times as she had to put herself back together again, it only made her stronger in the process. With the love and support of Gwain, his family, and all of the other friends she made along the way, she was surrounded with strength. There was no way she was weak.

It was then that the doctor asked her final question, and inquired about seeing anything out of place. Tsumiko thought hard about it, placing a hand to her chin and humming quietly in thought. She had been all over town, and yet the only thing that she seem out of the ordinary was the weird piece of paper that Shirou took with him when he disappeared. Said some pretty strange things. But that was neither a weapon nor an amulet, and so the songstress shook her head. “No, I haven’t seen anything like that…” She said, turning her silver-blue eyes upon the busty woman with a thoughtful innocence about her.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Marigold gave out a soft chuckle. She didn't call her people "minions," but "bodyguards," so it was something she'd take note of, if she ever wanted to peel away at their skin. She loved getting into people's uncomfortable spots. Once more, there was some terminology that continually popped up, namely the words Keyblade, apprentice and master. This assumed that the secret organization had a structured hierarchy that consisted of possible generations of these, "Keyblade Wielders," and that they could become an easy threat in the distant future. With how aggressive and persistent her conquest had become, no doubt they'd want to find some sort of reason to come and "remove" her from office at a point in the future.

She remained patient through Renate's explanation of what her group did and each time she revealed more and more information, Marigold scowled on the inside, but smiled wide on the out. There was something about this game that both excited and frustrated the woman. However, this wasn't shown on her, for she put up a rather well maintained poker face. Eventually, her questions were answered, but those answers only served to create more and more questions. The queen was respectable, though, and would surely give insight on the doctor's question about finding some object. Truth be told, she hadn't found anything, beside the bodies, but now that there was some form of reason to look for an object, the queen would give it some thought.

"Akin to the answer this lovely young woman you can't stop staring at said, no, I have not seen any such object. What about the rest of you?" Marigold dropped an obvious hint that she had known where Kaine's eyes get going and made it aware that she only focused on her. Why? Because everyone else who was with the doctor, was being monitored and looked over by the rest of the woman's guard. However, they each chimed in with their dismissal of the question. None of them saw anything either. "Now then..." The predatory look in her eyes brightened and she smirked softly.

"I understand your need for secrecy and wanting to protect the worlds from the heartless, but you're much too secret. Your organization, if it is for the betterment of the worlds, should be a little bit more known, don't you think? Defenders from the Darkness that takes on more than one form, yet hides in the shadows like common assassins? A little suspicious, no?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, as she folded her arms beneath her supple bust. The woman clearly played devil's advocate here. "Plus with how you described gaining resources...? You make Unicornis seem more like a secret society and militia, rather than a group that is, just doing God's work." Her smirk widened into a grin. "Just observations of mine, though, so please tell me where I am wrong and clarify, if you so wish to. If not, we can have several more questions or just end the conversation with your answer." Marigold stated easily and briefly looked up to the sky. They should have been arriving soon...
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Renate Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Another ring went off on her communicator, and the doctor silenced it once again with a tap to her ear. She'd have to keep this short. Her contact was growing impatient, and she did have many tests she was eager to begin. This meeting had been insightful, and she felt that she had dropped enough seeds for them to grow and take shape on their own. It had not been a waste of time, just as she had hoped. True, the seeker was still at large, and the items she desired were undiscovered, but she was sure both would show up again in time. Such power rarely remained hidden for very long after being tapped. Marigold continued to ask her questions, smirking with those devilish eyes. She certainly thought herself clever, that much was easy to see. People were so interesting to watch. Dr. Kain was happy to provide answers, nonetheless.

As much as she wanted to humorously point out just how hypocritical the queen's questions were, she decided that would not be the best course of action and so she conceded. People preferred to hear what they wanted to hear, and she'd give her that little boost to the Darkson's ego. For now, it was better if Marigold was left to believe that she was in control, and it may have very well been true, but Renate had squirmed her way out of worse. She'd gotten what she had wanted so far from this conversation.  

Straightening the edges of her short white jacket, she let out a soft hum before she spoke. "We were in an era of relative peace until--well, the senseless culling of the world's leaders. After that, the Heartless surged. It was a trigger. As to how or why, I am going to find out. I suspect the seeker could be behind it all, or result." the woman lifted her chin up slightly. "This dark blight isn't the first, and we have quelled the Heartless many a time before. Until recently, we found no need sending the public into a widespread panic each time a few Heartless appeared or an individual who had become a harrier of darkness appeared. Fear causes just as much destruction as the Heartless if left to grow." the doctor explained, gesturing towards the crumbling city. Quick and efficient, we'd take care of the danger. However, now that will have to change. With the threat of the Seeker and the Heartless becoming much more sporadic and in greater numbers, the union will have to be more open and remind the people we are more than just legend. They need to know someone is going to take care of the threat. After all, only we can truly destroy the Heartless indefinitely with the Keyblade. A heavy task and although we've never truly destroyed the darkness entirely, we have granted the realm seasons of calm." she nodded. "So, to answer your question, yes. We are a secretive sort, but we've found it necessary."

Once again that little buzz went off in her ear, and this time the woman answered it, holding up a finger towards Marigold to wait. Renate paused, listening to the speaker on the other side, or seemingly so. "Of course. Give me a few moments, and I shall be on my way." ending the call, she looked over her shoulder towards the three behind her and nodded. "Regroup with your squadrons." the apprentices saluted, with Connor's standing out as a bit lack luster before they headed down from the station. Turning back to Marigold, Renate bowed. "It was an honor to meet you, your majesty. I hate to leave so quickly, but I am required elsewhere. However," the doctor made a few hand gestures, creating a line of blue shaped runes to appear in the air. In a small flash of light, they converged, and a smooth round stone dropped into her hand. Engraved on the top was a Keyblade. "If you have anymore questions or require aid, you can contact me through this. Whether you would like to speak to me or see me in person, I will do my best to answer." she offered the stone to Marigold.
Renate
Renate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Tsumiko turned mildly surprised eyes to the queen. So it wasn’t just her imagination that the doctor had been keeping an eye on her, after all. Marigold had noticed it as well. But it seemed as though not even she, nor anyone in the queen’s company, had seen anything that Renate would have been looking for. The snowy-haired woman wasted no time in getting right back on track, however, though it seemed as though the blonde was itching to leave. She kept fiddling with the device that sat in her ear. A communicator of some sort? Most likely… yeah…

But hot damn, Mari could be blunt when she wanted to be... But what was being asked was something the songstress had been wondering herself. Their secrecy was a bit suspicious. The queen was acting rather confident in her actions, a wide grin playing her ruby red lips. But even she was slightly distracted, looking up to the sky for a moment. Tsumiko followed her gaze to see that nothing of note was there, and so returned her attention to Renate as she began speaking. She gave a vague synopsis of what happened, not that it was entirely necessary. After, she answered the queen’s questions.

The woman then addressed the persistent someone with that communicator in her ear, and then gave an order to her bodyguards. She made to leave afterwards, but before she did, materialized in her hand a small something or other. It was a stone of some sort, with something engraved on the top. The songstress wasn’t quite able to make to it out from where she stood, so she made a mental note to remind herself later if she could look at it. Merely for curiosity's sake. And with that, the busty doctor woman handed the stone to Marigold.

Tsumiko watched as she left, and then turned to Marigold. With all of the information she got, and with the world in ruins, she wondered what the golden-eyed queen was going to do next. Looking up at her, Tsumiko offered as bright a smile as she could. “So what now, Mari-chan?” She asked, tipping her head to the side. She knew she was waiting for something, and so decided to ask.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Marigold tilted her head to the side and had listened to everything Dr. Kain had explained to her. The one thing that suck out the most, was how there was a senseless and sudden "culling" of world leaders, which only meant one thing. There was a way for the queen to play both sides. However, the fact that they were a secret society that practiced the defense against darkness was still fishy, for Mari. She didn't like anyone who operated much in a similar manner to her own, because that usually meant that they had secrets to hide. Usually these secrets could be seen in two different lights, but it was strictly due to that fact, that she preferred people and organizations that were just honest with what they do. They were easier to manipulate and work around like that.

She learned of new things though and one of them was the secret society of keyblade wielders, but even more, the only weapon capable of slaying such creatures like Heartless, were these weapons known as keyblades. Ophelia is the Heartless Queen, so no doubt she finds the object in question a mortal enemy. That was a good thing to know and something that urged Marigold herself to probably seek one out. Reason being? Should the Heartless ever become a problem farther down the line, team Darkson would have a defense and offense against them. Also... Should this Seeker ever appear or Lady Ophelia betray them, Marigold herself will have some way to combat them. Her grin softened into a calm smile.

Alas, it seemed as though the meeting of minds had to come to an end. For quite some time, the blonde had been messing with her ear. The vampire wondered if that was because she had some sort of partner or superior that she worked with, who had been desperately calling for her. Kain was a doctor and the people behind her, the bodyguards, with some of them being "apprentices." There was a chain of command and if there was one thing the woman was interested in now, it was who was on top and who dwelt at the bottom...

Marigold met Renate half way and dug into her coat pocket for a moment. Around the same time the doctor offered her the stone with the keyblade engraving, Mari used the hand she received it with, to drop a cigarette and communicator into the hand that offered. She smiled and placed the odd stone into her pocket.

"That'll patch you into my private line and the cigarette is a courtesy from me. I always offer it... Anyways, I will extend the same offer to you, be it aid, information, or whatever else you may have need for. First time is always free, but... I'll be honest and say I don't work for free." She giggled, before her back turned to Dr. Kain and she walked forward a few steps. "Was quite the pleasure, Dr. Renate Kain. We'll be speaking again very soon." The queen assured the woman and walked over to Tsumiko's side.

Marigold placed a gentle hand upon the shoulder of the songstress and when she asked what next, the woman would find here question answered. There were three ships that had suddenly arrived, freight sized and showed that they carried heavy cargo with them. The insignia of the Darkson's was painted on both sides of the ships and their destination was appropriate landing space in order to begin the restoration process. There was a wide smile on the queen's lips as she looked towards the sunset and a gentle sigh passed through them.

"What next? These people rise from ashes." She said confidently.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Renate Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Bowing once more, the good doctor made her leave, her stilettos clicking against the bricks and bounding off the rubble into an almost ominous echo. It was a curious encounter, just as she had known it would be. Whether this Marigold would prove to be an ally, an enemy, or a tool--it was all up in the air really. Renate could theorize a few future relationships. Simple verbal attacks disguised as good intent or something more direct? Bloodshed with some admiration on the side? It would be fun to see what happened with this one. Proposing the interaction had been an impulse, and one she did not regret. Thinking on the spot was her thing, covering lies with lies until it appeared as truth. Her good standing with the union was proof of that.

Dr. Kain regarded the communicator in her hand, while pocketing the cigarette with the other. She'd never been much a smoker, but it would still come in handy. There was more fun with cancer sticks than inhaling them. The thought made her grin. "Good times." she muttered underneath her breath, her fingers twisting the cigarette between her fingers as she imagined the smell of seared flesh.

Then there was the girl, a very curious specimen. When was the last time she had witnessed a heart that shone with such light? There was little darkness, if any inside her. Though she had said few words during her conversation with the Darkson queen her actions showed just enough. Potential.

As she reached the twilight forest, a series of sparks and blue swirls surrounded her hand as Renate's keyblade manifested. Flipping it casually into the air, the keyblade changed into glider form. Donning her armor, Renate took a seat on the silver throne like glider, an old transformation, but she quite liked shooting down enemies like a queen upon her pedestal. Once within the silence of the stars. she tapped her d-link communicator again, making a series of different codes to patch through to a special contact. The familiar voice whispered out over the line, and sly grin touched her lips.

"No. Something better."

[Topic End]
Renate
Renate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4