MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 2 Empty Re: Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:12 am

When her serious tone finally changed into a amused one, Tyler smiled to himself. Your finally getting somewhere..just be yourself..you'll find your way back to her eventually. He thought as a portal opened before him, black light surrounded by crackling lightning. He stepped into it, and it closed upon entering, another one forming around the bike. It would dissipate outwards, revealing the boy sitting behind the girl. He slipped on the green helmet again, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He smiled and waited for her to start up the Vespa again.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:20 am

Kia jumped when Tyler appeared right behind her, he actually wrapped his arms around her waist and that was an improvement. With a big grin, she started up the Vespa and headed towards an abandoned mansion...

After a few minutes, she got off of the motorcycle and unclipped her helmet. "This is... The abandoned mansion, no one lives here and that's a shame.. It has a nice view of the Castle." She would say as she walked into the mansion, taking carefuly steps up the stairs before walking towards what looked like a bedroom. She smiled and sat on the bench that was right in front of the Castle view, she withdrew the curtains and saw the sunset over the Castle. If Tyler appeared in the doorway, she would tuck her legs underneath her and patted the spot right next to her on the bench.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:46 am

Tyler would wait for her to walk off into the distance rather than getting off and following her...he remembered this mansion..somehow. He didn't quite know how, but he knew it. Heh, Twilight Town has one of these too..I have some fond memories of that old place.

He said as she finally ended up far enough away for him to use his portals again, thankfully he saw the balcony that she had ended up on, and used his portal to end up in the doorway, leaving it open this time, while the first one was closed. He gave her just enough of a warning of the crackle of lightning, she would be able to see him. And it seemed she did easily, so he waved his hand and the portal closed. He sat down next to her, looking out at the distance with a soft smile. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, allowing her to lean on his shoulder as a single tear rolled down the corner of his right eye. She wouldn't be able to see it, but it was there. This wasn't exactly the best view in the world..but right now, in this moment..he couldn't ask for much better. This was the best way today could have turned out, and there was still so much time left in the day..
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 am

Kia blushed heavily as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, was he still trying to tease her? She looked up and saw a tear roll down his right eye and thought otherwise. She reached over and slowly wiped it away with her thumb. "What's troubling you, Tyler?" She asked him as she moved closer and faced him with a concerned expression on her face, she had no idea what it was but she felt herself trusting him for him... Not his good looks but him, she suddenly felt bad about how horrible she treated him at the Halloween Town party. She turned around in the seat and stroked his cheek with a small smile, all of this felt weird in a nice way.. Showing this much affection, "You can trust me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:01 pm

As she wiped away the lone tear that was rolling down his face, Tyler blinked. Memories...they were a powerful thing. Even if he was far from home, far from the place he knew and had grown up in, but his memories replaced the view he was seeing with the one from his home, Twilight Town. She asked him what was troubling him, and that just made him smile and shake his head. Nothing's troubling me...just memories. Memories of a view similar to this one. He said as he let his head rest on the wall behind him. I know that I can trust you..but some secrets..some are not meant to be known. I trust you, Ki-Chan..but if you knew everything about me, you wouldn't be sitting here. Lets just leave it at that, alright? He asked as he tilted his head to look over at her, smiling sadly. Besides...I don't want to ruin this moment... he said softly as he pulled her closer.

He wasn't going to take this any further himself. The ball was in her court now, it was up to her to decide what to do in this moment. He wanted her to have the freedom to choose. Choice was a powerful thing..even now he knew that. So it was not his choice to make to force her to feel a certain way, only do his best to earn that feeling again.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Kia frowned, when he tried to pull her closer she pulled away, "No, tell me. You've been so secretive and it's not fair to me... Please, what's going on?" All of these secrets Tyler was keeping was starting to bother her, as a nosy person she just had to know... When he made her. Feel special back there she wanted him to trust her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:33 pm

When she asked him to tell her what was going on, Tyler sighed. She wasn't going to let up on this. He knew it..there was no choice. He wasn't a gifted liar, so he would have to tell her the facts of it all. Even the ones he didn't want to tell her..So, with a frown, he took a deep breath in, and then exhaled.

I...don't belong here. Not here on this world, but here as in this universe...The story I told you earlier, about the quiet little hamlet? It went by the name of Twilight Town..I come from a place much more different from this one. A much darker, more painful place..I don't remember a lot..my memories of people other than a few very important ones to me have started to fade..but the events..oh the events...they remain so clear..I still hear their screams...even now..I can still smell the blood..still hear them begging for their lives as I ran..I remember the moment where my daughter died in my arms...I remember how I tore apart the man who hurt her...I've been through a lot of pain..and I carved a new path for myself..it lead me here, to this point in time..and strangely enough...I found the person I cared for again...I don't fully understand why, or how...but I found you again..and looking at this view..Im remembering the last time I sat and stared out at something beautiful..a long time ago, with a more naive, innocent you...That's all I'm willing to tell you...any more..and I don't know what will happen..I shouldn't be here, not in this universe..my very being here should be causing trouble...I'm impressed that the powers that be are allowing me to remember this much..and still not cause a ripple effect...

He said softly. He didn't know what would happen if he said any more. He was very fearful of something from the realm of sleep coming forth..after all, this castle was physically very close to that realm...he just hoped the beings that were in that realm stayed there, and that the heartless did not pop up again...
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Daughter? The boy looked much to young to have a daughter! Her eyes narrowed when Tyler talked about finding her. "In this world you came from, were we lovers?" She asked him, still sitting in her spot, she was glad that she hasn't ran yet. She grabbed Tyler's hands and squeezed them with reassurance, waiting for his reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:08 pm

When she asked if they were lovers where he came from, Tyler simply nodded. When he felt her squeeze his hand, he smiled and squeezed back. Yes..we were. We had two children..and I will say...you were quite the badass..while pregnant with our son, you were one of the fighters who restored the destroyed worlds..because of that, they both accelerated in age when they were born...our son aged until he was much older than me, and our daughter aged until she was 11. He said simply as he looked up to the sky. We had to run from our home of Twilight Town..and eventually found our way to neverland, where we had a new beginning.. He said before finally falling silent. But..it didn't stop the end that was coming..I don't want to talk about the end..but lets just say that it forced me to become quite dark of a person for a while..and eventually, the universe I came from had a grand reset..but I remembered still..I carved my way out of that universe..and now I'm here.. He said before finally having nothing more to say. He wouldn't say any more if she pressed him, he had told her everything he was willing to.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:54 pm

"Wow!!! That is pretty cool," Was all the teenage girl said, she had more questions butbdecided not to ask since telling her about his past was enough. She sighed and crossed her legs, "My past might be different from this other Kia's... Or Kias s since there might be others that you might visit." The girl chuckled, then took a deep breath leaning against the wall and looking out to the castle.

"I was born in a cult, in Enchanted Dominion... We resided on a large Mansion on the hill guarded by the large white gate. Everything was white, the mansion, the gazebo, and even the clothes we had to wear. There were only seven adult males in the Meadows as it was called and many women, no one ever aged... The only ones that aged were there children, and once they turned twenty they had to leave the Meadows and the women preceded to have more children, I have fourteen half brothers and nineteen half sisters. Abigail is my only sister from the same mom, I had a little brother too but the cult cared more about males than females so we couldn't take him with us. My dad was caring, but a weak man who only cared about alcohol than his own wife and other kids. My mom has a twin sister who is married and loved by the prophet of the cult, he has the cutest and well behaved kids... My mother wished she was married to the prophet and she also wished that those kids were hers which is why she beat us when we didn't behave well.. Well, she only beat me the most because, well I'm too curious and hyperactive and also non-submissive. Well, our first family outing was in Twilight Town, a cooking tournament went on but I didn't know how to cook so I kind of lost... My mom sold me to be a wife to an older man, we fought and me and Abigail ran away.. Our diet was human meat, I lost three friends as a young girl and so has other children in the cult to the-"

Kia choked up and shook her head, "I have lived in the Castle of Dreams for a year, in the cult we couldn't express ourselves freely we couldn't have a free spirited personality we couldn't say anything we wanted. For a year, I have struggled with my identity I had no idea how to express myself. I used profanity, I've used snarkish remarks, I've been polite. Tyler, I don't know who I am as a person and I probably never will.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:14 pm

As Kia told her own story to him, Tyler pulled her closer and closer, until she was pretty much wrapped in a really tight hug. Her story was a sad one..and that meant that she was stronger because of it. So, looking down at her, he started to speak. Funny..you say that, but you don't truly know that. You've lived a life of chains and bonds, and now your free of it. I'd say now would be the perfect time to start learning who you really are. He said with a smile.

And as for your past...its your past. If theirs anything I've learned from all the pain I've gone through, it's that you can't let your past control you. He said as he reached down and picked up what looked to be an old rusted piece of metal. After all, who you are, is not governed by what you've done, but what you believe, what you stand for. He said as he closed his hand around the metal shard, moonlight emanating from his fingers, along with droplets of water falling from the spaces in between them. As he opened his hand, the rusted piece of metal he had picked up was now a simple metal band, with a ring of what looked to be crowns etched into it.

And even if you don't know what you stand for, the worlds have a funny way of showing you just what that is. I know you Kia. You may be from an entirely different time, and an entirely different background, but there are enough similarities between you and the one I knew for me to tell you this: You are a good person. You'll see it too, eventually. I believe that. He said as he held the ring out towards her. And if ever you have trouble remembering, just look at this ring. He said with a smile, placing the ring in her hand and closing her fingers around it. At any rate, I'm glad that you found your way out of there. Living that kind of life isn't healthy. He said as he rose to his feet. But hey..such depressing topics aren't fun..but we do have an entire mansion to ourselves. What do you say we go explore a bit more of it? He asked with a soft smile as he held a hand out to her.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Kia nodded and tookvhis hand, letting all of his words sink in. He was right, the past couldn't control her, as she walked behind him she placed the ring on the finger right between her pinky and her middle finger as if it was a wedding band. It was a beautiful ring, sure she had beautiful things in the Meadows but it was nothing as valuable as this one! She sighed in awe as she brushed the ring softly against her cheek with a grin.

"Well, there was this big space downstairs that could have been a ballroom." She added as she walked in front of him and ran downstairs knowing that he would probably portal to catch up with her. She took a small look at him and kept running, she didn't see just eye candy anymore she saw a potential best friend or a boyfriend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:38 pm

As she finally started to cheer up, Tyler smiled again. This was a genuine smile. He was proud of her. She certainly was more receptive to what he had to say in this universe. But, when she started running, and then looked back at him before continuing to run, he felt a grin come on as his eye twitched. It was a speed challenge now. He wasn't going to lose in the speed department. So, when she finally looked away from him, he bolted. In less than a second, he was ahead of her. If your gonna challenge me to a game of speed, be prepared to be eating dust!

He teased as he laughed, planting a foot on the wall next to the staircase, running vertically along it rather than risking tripping and falling down the stairs. Thankfully, the staircase gently spiraled down, and he could follow the curve as he ran along the wall. He would jump off of it as soon as he saw the landing, sticking his own as he held his arms out to the side, and then bowed to an imaginary crowd.

Haha, sorry about that~! I never was the fastest person where I came from, so I guess I really enjoy showing off the speed I have here. He said with a nervous chuckle as he turned around to face Kia when she made her way down the stairs, rubbing the back of his head with a bit of an embarrassed smile. He really felt bad for literally leaving her in the dust like that..but he was technically still a kid, so you couldn't really blame him. Especially not since he was eight kids wrapped into one package.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Kia stopped in the middle of the stairs as Tyler ran down the stairs and won the race, she laughed and leaned against the railing. "For a dimension hopper, you're a really big show-off!" She exclaimed with a laugh as she ran back up the stairs and grabbed a pillow off of the dusty bed in one of the bedrooms, she placed the pillow on the staircase and jumped on the pillow, stretching her legs out in front of her. She let go of the railing as the pillow sloded down the staircase. "Whee!" She squealed as the pillow fell off the staircase with her falling with it.

She laughed and stood straight up, "Second place~!" She proudly announced with a small curtsy to the imaginary crowd. The blonde grinned at Tyler and saw a old record player in the corner of her eye. She quickly ran over to it and placed the string like thing on the CD and watched as it spun the cobwebs away and played classical music. "Dance music~!" She said as she giggled and twirled around dancing with herself for a while, she stared at Tyler and pranced towards him. "Shall we dance, dear husband from another dimension~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:30 pm

When she made her way down, and curtsied to the "crowd", Tyler couldn't help but grin. She certainly was a lot more fun than the one he knew. The one he knew wouldn't have taken this so lightly. She would have felt bad about losing. But, this Kia took losing with grace and dignity. But..when she turned on the classical music..he got pretty nervous. He was a terrible dancer. But, when she asked him to dance, he simply smiled and took her hand, using memory to get his hands where they needed to be for them to waltz. It was the only dance he knew that he wouldn't mess up, and so he took the lead. Thankfully, the music was made for this kind of dance, so it was easy to keep the speed going. Thankfully, he wouldn't mess something this simple up. He laughed as they danced. This was the most fun he'd had in quite some time..it'd been too long since he'd genuinely enjoyed anyone's company...
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Kia smiled and waltzed along with him, "Weird question, But are you a vampire..? I mean your canine teeth are extra sharp, I'm not bothered by it, it's very attractive!" She added with a wink, trying hard not to step on his toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:01 pm

When Kia asked him if he was a vampire because of his sharpened teeth, Tyler couldn't help but laugh and shake his head. No, I'm not a vampire..but..a long time ago, before I came here..I was once a half-demon. I guess that some of that curse still lingers in the strange features, mainly my ears and teeth. He said as he shook his head enough to reveal his pointed ears. Don't worry, I'm no less human than you anymore. But I was tricked into becoming one by a man who was teaching me to use a sword before I gained the right to use a keyblade. He explained as he led her around the massive ballroom, explaining his past more and more as they danced. Soon after he finished speaking however, the music stopped playing. Thankfully though, he had the tune committed to memory, and continued to lead her at the same pace as he was moving while the record was playing. It was strange really..when I dimension hopped, I lost a lot of the quirks I had where I came from, which got increasingly weirder as you listed them. He said with a chuckle as he twirled her away from himself, letting go of her hand and leaning against the wall they were so near to.

For example..I had three hearts, and could adeptly use most forms of magic. But, the powers that be in this universe are much more...restrictive. I now only have the one heart, and while I can still use most forms of magic, Im only really any good at four different types. One of them is what let me make that ring you have. He said with a grin. Ah but I bet you don't really care to hear me talk about boring stuff like magic. I mean, lets face it, in practice, magic is cool, but when you talk about it..its pretty boring of a conversation. He said with a chuckle.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Kia laughed, So he was half-demon? Kia always had a thing for half-human men because they were the most attractive. Kia stood on her tippitoes and kissed the boy right on the cheek, she quickly stepped back and looked down, "Urm, sorry.. That was totally random..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:18 pm

When Kia gave him a kiss on the cheek, Tyler couldn't help but smile, putting a hand on her shoulder and returning the favor as she looked down. You don't need to worry about it. He said as he walked over to the Record Player, patting her softly on the back as he did so. Well...figured out why the music stopped...the record's been stabbed clean through by the needle. He said as he pulled the needle, which played the record, off of it, picking up the record to reveal a clean groove that was cut clean through part of the record. To be honest, I'm surprised it played for as long as it did...this whole place looks super old. He said as he looked out at the ballroom. While they were dancing, he didn't notice it. But..when you looked at it..the whole place looked kinda shitty. It was..kinda depressing. Come on, let's go check out more of the place. He said with a smile as he walked out of the ballroom, looking out into the foyer, trying to find someplace else to go.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Kia widened her eyes and placed her hand on her cheek, nodding and following him. She gently grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen, "Hey, the kitchen doesn't look too bad!" She said as she picked up a rusted tin pot and found cockroaches crawling out of it and falling on to the floor, she rolled her eyes and quickly stomped on all of them. "Disgusting..." The teenage girl walked over to the refrigerator and placed her hand on thr handle and opened it. There was rotting meat with floes hovering over it, along with a few fruits and vegetables.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:34 pm

When he was led to the kitchen, Tyler simply shook his head at the utter state of disrepair that the place was in. When Kia put the pan down, and opened the fridge, Tyler had enough of looking at things in disrepair. Stand Back, I'm gonna work some magic. He said as he took the rusted pan in both hands, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply, exhaling as moonlight began to pour into the rusted pan. After a few seconds, the pan looked good as new. In reality, he had just transfigured it into a pan of similar size. And, looking around, he would slowly do the same to most of the items within the kitchen. The old dilapidated wood burning stove? It became a more modern, clean looking..wood burning stove. The fridge? It became brand new in a matter of minutes. However..the worst part was the food. He had to directly touch the rotting food. But, seconds after he did, it was fresh food again. The rotting meat had been transfigured into fresh salad, whereas the fruits and vegetables had been made into a fruit salad, and chopped vegetables for the salad. He quickly transfigured the sink into a working one as well, washing his hands intensely as he began to pant heavily. It took a lot out of him to transfigure things that large..but it was worth it. He quickly found a pair of old, rusty forks..and put his hand around both of them, making them sanitary again. Well..now we have a meal at least. He joked with a grin. Really, this took a lot out of him..but it was worth having the smell of rotting meat gone, and the dirty, dilapidated kitchen at least somewhat fixed.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Kia stepped back and watched as Tyler closed his eyes and transformed the rusty pan into a clean one as if it was brand new! The teenage girl gasped as the whole kitchen transformed into something new, it was extraordinary to see someone do all of this for the good of the whole kitchen. As he got rid of the meat, Kia felt like she was about to cry. He was concerned and knew that she didn't eat meat it was sweet of him..

After the whole kitchen transformed and the meal was set up, Kia gently pushed Tyler in a chair and sat right next to him. "You're amazing, you know that?" She told him with an earnest smile as she took the forks from him and stabbed onto a strawberry, popping it into his mouth. If he chewed it and got the juice on the corner of his mouth, Kia would gently wipe it off with her thumb and stared at him in awe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:05 pm

As he was pushed into a chair, the sigh of relief that escaped his mouth was very apparent. While he might have been considered Moonkin, and had been gifted with the ability to use the element of moon to its fullest extent, it still did take a lot out of him. And when Kia told him that he was amazing, he simply chuckled and shook his head. No..Im not amazing..I just hate seeing a kitchen fall into as bad a condition as this one was in. He said, preparing to say more, but getting cut off as she force fed him a strawberry. Not that he minded, considering he quite enjoyed fruits. As he chewed, he would sigh happily, swallowing the fruit before continuing to speak.

And to be perfectly honest, what I did isn't even that amazing. The moon element is quite unique. All I did was apply it to changing this kitchen into something more..sanitary. He said simply as he pulled a grape out of the fruit salad, popping it into his mouth and chewing. It was quite nice to be able to relax like this once in a while. He had a high stress job, running a world like he did. Granted, Halloween Town was fairly relaxed upon making him work, when they did make him work, it was usually on something really important. So, it was nice to be able to take a break like this.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Kia chuckled, "Well, I've never seen anything like that so of course it'll be amazing!" She struck a fork hard into a poor cantaloupe, she thought he was going to kiss her! Ughh, mow why would she think that? Maybe she was thinking that this moment was going to be like many moments in that supernatural teenage book she has read... It had something to do with different types of moons. But she wasn't as human as the bland yet perfect protagonist.

She looked put the window as he ate, "It's night out, you should head home soon.." She said sadly as she stood up and washed her plate over the sink. She was going to sleep over here in the mansion as she always did every once a week..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:26 pm

When he was told that he should probably return to Halloween Town, Tyler shrugged. They won't be expecting me back until morning..so I can pretty much do whatever. He said as he yawned softly. So yeah..I'll probably just end up staying here for the night. He said as he stabbed a sliced banana with his fork, eating it as he leaned back in his chair, tilting back onto its back two legs. Besides, like I said earlier, they can get along just fine without me for one day. He said as he waved his fork around. He firmly believed what he was saying right now, which was why he didn't really take it all that seriously. It was only one day, and one night. If the mayor couldn't keep things together that long, then what was he doing being the figurehead?
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next