MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 3 Empty Re: Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 pm

"I see..." Kia would say, trying to stop herself from expressing any excitement or nervousness. "Well, I guess it'll be fun to have a sleepover, don't ya think?" She grinned and stepped out of the kitchen, bolting up the stars silently squealing as she does so. She was going to get her first kiss TONIGHT. And there shall be nothing to stop her from getting it, she appeared in the room wiping her hand on the dust covered mirror and started unbraiding her braid, she took off her clothes and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

She sat on her temporary unmade bed and waited for Tyler to stop eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:13 pm

As she ran upstairs, Tyler chuckled and let his chair get back onto all four of its legs. He waited for her to fully leave before he transfigured the fork into a big spoon, taking a spoonful of fruit before standing up and removing his jacket, folding it up as he walked up the stairs, searching for a room with a balcony. He found one, ending up in the room right next to Kias. As he threw his coat onto the back of a chair by a mirror, he took in a deep breath, breathing in the dust, causing him to cough slightly. Today had been one really good day, and he'd even made Kia turn around in her perception of him quite a bit. It was good enough for him. He sat down on his bed, looking out onto the balcony with a smile.

The view from this room wasn't as good as the one they had been in, but he could at least see the forest. That made him feel at least a bit at home. Man..to think how crazy things have gotten..and yet the worlds still turn..life goes on... He mumbled to himself, trying to clear his thoughts as he got up and left his room, knocking on the door that he thought Kia had been staying in. Is it alright if I come in? He asked as he stopped knocking. It was unlikely that she didn't hear him knocking, but if she hadn't, he would knock again, if nothing was said within a few minutes. He wanted to talk with her a bit more, find out what she did for fun and stuff.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Knocking interrupted Kia's train of thought, the teenager stood up and did a little dance before proceeding to open the door. She blew her bangs and placed her hand on her hip as Tyler asked if it was alright for him to come in. "Sure, come on in," She would say, if he walked in she would close the door and walk over to the window. "So, was the view of the forest too dull for you?" The blonde asked as she noticed her clothes on the floor and quickly sweep them under the bed with her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:47 pm

When she asked him if the view of the forest was too dull for him, Tyler couldn't help but laugh. Nah, I used to live in the old mansion in Twilight Town. You only really have a view of the forest there, so Im used to it. Especially considering I lived IN a forest when I lived in neverland. He said with a chuckle as he sat down on her bed. So..the rooms seem pretty livable..how often do you stay here?

He asked with a smile. He was curious, because this room especially seemed like anyone could settle down and live in here at any point in time. It was kind of strange really, considering that the entire mansion seemed dilapidated otherwise. So, process of deduction would lead him to assume that she lived here at some point in time, or that she consistently came here to spend a night or two. He wouldn't know if he was right or not until she denied or confirmed his suspicions.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Kia walked over to the window and sat down on the bench, "I sleep over here once a week, then I go to work. There isn't really anything else I can say.." She said with a small shrug. She curled up on the bench and pulled out some loose strings. "So, um.. What do you do for fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Fun...that was something he hadn't had in a while. But..he didn't want to worry her by telling her that. Well...In twilight town, usually theirs always some form of odd job for you to do if you need munny, and theirs always something to do thanks to the game called struggle, where you basically beat the shit out of someone with a foam bat. In neverland you can spend all your time exploring. And in Halloween Town theirs the various holiday worlds: Easter, Christmas, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, St. Patricks Day, Valentine's Day, and of course, Halloween Town itself. You can pretty much go wherever, since all the doors are in the hinterlands. And thats pretty much what to do for fun in Halloween Town, unless your the kind of person that likes getting scared. He said with a chuckle. He was lying through his teeth, he didn't explore the holiday worlds for fun, he explored them because he needed to know his way around them. It didn't matter though, she wouldn't call his bluff on it. At least, he hoped she wouldn't.

Her calling his bluff would be very unpleasant for him, because it would mean that he didn't have the ability to keep his thoughts and emotions hidden, when that was a skill that a good leader needed.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Kia nodded to what he said, suddenly she got all bored. Maybe he wasn't interested in her, maybe he was still hung up ober the other Kia. She sighed and looked out the castle and saw lights illuminating aroynd it in disinterest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:32 pm

That sigh...he knew what that sigh usually meant. So, standing up, he walked out to the bench, sitting down next to her. Lemme guess...your thinking about your other self? He asked her as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She'd get all hung up on things like this too. But..if your worried about me being hung up on her, rather than focusing on what's in front of me now, don't worry. I've been here for around a year now. I've had plenty of time to worry about her, and I've come to terms with the fact that she isn't in this universe. But, you're here, and your still her. So, really, it doesn't matter if the old you is gone. You've got some things the old you had, and plenty she didn't. Having known both you and her..I can tell you, your going to have a great story ahead of you Kia. He said as he pulled her into a hug.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Once Tyler hugged her, she didn't even take the advantage to forcefully kiss him. What was the point? He was a father and a widower, and her taking the spot of his wife(Who was her) made her feel worst about herself. What if his kids hated her? What if he compared her to the other Kia all the time? Should she spend her entire future on him? She sat up on her knees and wrapped her arms around him, pulling her to her chest as she stroked his hair. She wanted to do this before... Well, she had no clue, she really liked him but she wanted to live. She knew how crazy women get when their husbands or boyfriends weren't around them all the time. Kia wanted to be free, maybe the other Kia wanted that as well. She wanted to explore, make friends, and explore some more. And since Tyler mentioned they had kids maybe the other Kia had to stay home with them while Tyler got to do whatever the hell he wanted, she didn't want that for herself...

She softly kissed Tyler's forehead and continued to stroke his hair, "Let's just stay like this..?" She whispered, as she leaned against the wall, she guessed this was going to be goodbye..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:04 pm

"Let's just stay like this..?"

When she asked him that, upon pulling his head into her chest and stroking his hair,after kissing his forehead, which brought a slight blush to his cheeks, just made him smile and nod at her. As he nuzzled his head into her chest however, he would brush his fingers against the band she was wearing, pouring a few of his own memories into it. They were more memories of feelings, than actual memories. Now, when she wore the band and was extremely sad, she would get over her sadness just a bit easier. It was the least he could do for the troubled girl. He wanted her to feel better, and he wanted to be a better boyfriend for her. If that meant he had to start from scratch, then so be it. But, for now, he would enjoy the time they had left in the night.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:28 pm

For some strange reason, Kia felt very happy not just content but very happy. She smiled and let him go and stared at him for a few moments before turning her head and closing her eyes, happy that Tyler decided to stay with her since it got quite lonely in the mansion sometimes. Plus, Abigail couldn't stay with her because she had to look after the house. She pursed her lips and fell asleep..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:45 pm

When he saw how immediate the effects of the enchantment he had just placed on her ring were, Tyler smiled. That ring would help her very much in the days to come. And, as she fell asleep with pursed lips, Tyler looked around for a bit, as if to see if anyone else was watching. And, upon being satisfied that nobody was..he leaned over and kissed her softly before picking her up and carrying her into the room, tucking her in before going into his own room to sleep for the night.

I'm glad we got to spend some time together...she's starting to not hate me now..which is good. I hope that one day I can get to where I was with her before all this chaos happened... He thought as he laid down in the musty bed, covered in old, moth eaten covers. He fell asleep soon after, and the night would pass..almost without incident.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 pm

The Next Morning~

Kia woke up in the bed, not really remembering what happened last night. She patted herself all over her clothes to see if she was... Oh good, she was glad that Tyler was a gentleman. Sighing with relief, she sat up and threw her legs carefully over the bed. After checking the room for bugs, she changed into her guard clothes and walked out of the mansion to get some breakfast.

Twenty minutes later, Kia arrived with a bag of ingrediants and ran into the kitchen. She took her time getting the pans out because she had work in three hours anyway more time to spend with Tyler. She cracked her eggs on the pan and separated the eggshells from the yolk and started scrambling sloppily with a fork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:31 pm

As he smelled eggs,  Tyler slowly woke up, groaning softly as he rolled over..only to fall out of the bed and hit the floor. This made him groan some more. He picked himself up off of the ground, grabbing his jacket and putting it on. He wandered through the mansion in a sleepy stupor, attempting to find the kitchen while half asleep.  Eventually he did find it, but when he collapsed into his chair..his head hit the table with a loud thunk. He groaned one last time before asking: Do we have any coffee...?

His head was ringing from the sudden impacts of both the floor and the table, He was hoping that caffeine would help the headache subside, considering he always woke up with headaches from a lack of the stuff. Likely a drawback from drinking as much tea and coffee as he always did. Without it, he was pretty much dead in the water. It sucked, but it was the truth. Without something to get his energy flowing in the morning, he was dead in the water, lacking any real skills other than bitching about needing coffee, tea, or to get struck with lightning. The last one usually seemed odd..but it was because he was all but immune to being hurt by regular, natural electricity. However..electric spells on the other hand, still hurt like a bitch. But, oh well. He still didn't know if they had any, and if they didn't, he would ask for tea, which was more likely in this worlds timeline.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:50 pm

As Kia was placing frozen bacon on a sizzling pan and stirring pancakes, she jumped when Tyler appeared looking like a zombie, "Good morning to you too, Shaun of the dead..." She muttered before chuckling and giving him a mug. "In this world, we do have black coffee but that's too strong for you, I'll give you tea instead." She would put a kettle teapot over the sink and run water over it, as it felt up she held on to the teapot with both hands and watched as the water started bubbling. Before they knew it, the water was boiling out all of the bacteria and residue! She smiled and poured the boiling water in both of their cups and placed teabags in each of them. "So, how was your sleep?" The blonde asked as she handed him a spoon and a cup full of sugar while flipping the sizzling bacon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:12 pm

As she mocked him with a reference, Tyler gave a halfhearted mocking laugh. When she gave him the cup of brewing tea, he poured a good half of the cup of sugar into it, putting the lid back on it and stirring it quickly and effectively as he forced the water to heat up, thanks to his control over water magic. This made the sugar dissolve rather quickly as the stirring created pitch black, supersweet tea. talking to me about too strong..I'll show you too strong.. he muttered as he stirred his tea before bringing the cup of water back down to the temperature it had been at originally, taking a giant gulp out of it as he was asked how well he slept. To answer he just pretty much shrugged.

Well enough, considering how old everything in my room was. I mean, I was able to sleep, so things were pretty successful I would say. He said after swallowing the massive mouthful of tea he had. He had slept decently enough, as he was wont to do when the moon wasn't out in full. On those nights, he simply got restless, and it made things harder for him. But, he would just wander until he got tired on those nights, and usually it worked well enough. He couldn't imagine the kind of effects a moon element nobody would be going under if they existed. He didn't think that one of enough notable power did exist yet though, so it didn't go much further than that.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:29 pm

"That's great. Glad you got enough sleep..." Kia said as she placed the finished flapjacks on the plate. She knew that his magic took way too much out of him so she madr seven pancakes and ten pieces of bacon. She smiled as she put eggs on the side of his plate. The half-Djinn smiled and sighed happily as she placed the plate in front of him, she didn't want any bacon due to... Personal reasons, she fixed herself pancakes and eggs and sat down. She almost uttered a prayer but gulped and picked up the knife and fork, slowly cutting the pancakes. Even though she left the Meadows one year ago, it was still abhabit to pray before a meal. But she was a free young girl, she didn't need to abide to cult rules! She thought as she poured syrup over the pancakes with scoff to her thought.

Kia looked over to Tyler, maybe he was too weak to cut his own pancakes. Instead of treating him like a boy toy, she had to treat him like an infant. But she didn't really mind, she reached over and struck her knife in the soft wheat and placed down her knife and started to cut the flapjacks with ease. She turned them around, still cutting them in small pieces. After she was done, she poured syrup over it before putting a small amout of sugar in her tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:56 pm

The minute food ended up on his plate, all cut up and ready for him to vanquish by devouring, Tyler grabbed his fork and started all but inhaling the entire stack, shoveling forkful after forkful of dry pancakes with bacon into his mouth, along with the occasional forkful of eggs. He was starving from all the drain that Transfiguration of large objects put on his body, He was done in a few seconds, thanks to how ravenous he was. As he finally finished his food, he leaned back in his chair, burping loudly, apologizing afterwards. He was no longer tired, or hungry..but he would at least finish his tea.

Oh jesus..how'd you lose the competition? Your cooking is awesome! he complimented her with a beaming grin as he downed the rest of his tea, suddenly alert and fully awake. He wasn't kidding either, the food he had just eaten was very good, especially the pancakes and the eggs. All of it was delicious, and he was glad he was finished, because it filled him up very quickly.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:38 am

Kia blushed when he complimented her on her culinary skill. She smiled and shrugged stuffing sunny side up eggs in her mouth. "It's just breakfast, dude." She said with a laugh. "So, what did you want to do today? Before I have to guard the Castle garden from all the 'evil' in this world?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:56 pm

When he was asked what he wanted to do before she had to go on guard duty, Tyler paused for a moment to think. Hmm...I suppose going with you during your shift is out of the question..so how about you show me around the areas of the castle guests are allowed to wander around until you have to go work? He asked with a grin. He had two reasons for asking this: He genuinely wanted to see her workplace, so he would know where to go should he come here during a day she was working, and he had heard that the prince was a man named Alexander..he knew an Alexander in the old universe, and he had ruled this world..it couldn't be a coincidence.

Either, Alexander, the extremely powerful prince of dreams had also found his way here, or there was more to the whole parallel universe thing than he originally gave it credit. Granted, it was much more the first than the second, but he wouldn't mind being proven right or wrong about the thing he was wondering about. It would be a good bit of information to file away, and it would help him figure out what kind of attitude to take around the new leader of this world, nevermind that it would just flat out be fun to wander around the castle for a while. He didn't have anything nearly as grand as a castle in Halloween town, Neverland, or even Twilight Town. Just Mansions and a Hut. Some leaders got good places from simple luck, that was all. He knew that much, but he couldn't help but envy the lucky ones.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Kia smiled as she poured more syrup on the hot and fluffy pancakes. "Well, anyone can visit the garden especially visitors, and I think I can show you inside the castle but don't go upstairs though." After finishing her eggs and drinking all of her tea, she stood up and went over to the sink silently washing the dishes, she remembered last night when she held him close and he nuzzled her. Maybe being in a relationship wouldn't be all that bad... She thought as she grabbed a sponge and added some soap onto it, scrubbing away the remaining syrup on the plate. Well, Tyler was a caring and sweet guy who was also exceptionally handsome, when it came to physical appearance the blonde was pretty shallow; She cared nothing for personality, since according to her personality was pretty useless and physical appearance was much more important.

Kia blew her bangs and kept b washing the dishes, not wanting to discuss what happened last night..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Well...technically he knew his way around most of the castle already..but he did quite enjoy the garden specifically. The alexander he knew kept up quite the nice garden..though the alexander he knew was also a being known as a...what was it again..? Oh yeah, a dissentient. He doubted that this Alexander was one as well, simply because they only recently became a thing, at least, as far as he knew. He didn't really know what they were, but he had heard Alexander refer to himself as something like that before.

However, that wasn't today's focus. Todays focus was the castle, and possibly what happened between them last night..once she was ready to talk about it. So, how far of a trip is it from here to the castle? He asked, hoping to make small talk for now.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:03 pm

"Oh it's not far away, we have to go up a hill and that's pretty much it," She answered as she turned the running faucet off. Kia nodded to him, excusing herself running upstairs to go to one of the three bathrooms. As she made it there, she shut the door and locked it. Leaning against the wall with a deep sigh, she was alone in an abandoned house with a guy.. They almost kissed and she fell asleep.. And... "Ughh.." She groaned as she pushed herself off the wall and made it to the sink, she took her toothbrush and switched the faucet on squeezing toothpaste on a toothbrush. She was glad that he didn't do anything... Weird. But he was a mature teenager who already had kids of his own, "That is too weird to think about..." She thought out loud as she brushed the bristles slowly against her gums. What if old Kia was still alive? What if old Kia was much more prettier than her? These thoughts caused Kia to brush her gums and her teeth even faster. What if the children hated her? What if Tyler and her started dating? The thoughts became much more disturbing and more rapid and soon the toothbrush snapped and broke, and so did her gums...

"Ouch..." She touched her bleeding gums and winced, she shouldn't even be thinking about this stuff while brushing her teeth.. She reached for a tissue and started dabbing at her gums, maybe she should think of Tyler more as a friend then a boyfriend. Kia shuddered, not the 'B' word was more disturbing. She tossed the bloody tissue in the trashcan and ran her tongue over her swollen gums and walked out of the bathroom. She would walk past the kitchen and walk outside, the teenage girl would casually sit on her Vespa with her legs crossed, waiting for Tyler to get ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:24 pm

As she excused herself and went up to her room, Tyler sighed and did the same. He didn't really bring any other clothes with him, so it was a good thing he changed out of what he had wore before going to bed last night. Otherwise his clothes would have stank of the bed. It was already bad enough that his skin did. So, sighing softly, he went up to his own room, brushing his teeth quickly and making his bed, which was a habit he had picked up. He then proceeded to walk out to the Vespa, picking his helmet up and putting it on. By the way..your very easy to read. I can tell your worried about my kids. And, to be perfectly blunt...they don't quite exist as my children anymore. My son became his own being when my timeline's powers that be forced a reset of the universe, and my daughter became the old Kia's sister. She seemed to be in the same place as you..albeit less good looking, no offense to her. He said, getting somewhat nervous about that last bit. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he waited for her to start up the vespa and go.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Kia shifted uncomfortably as he explained about his children and how his daughter was less attractive, "You know, you shouldn't put down someone else's looks to make someone feel better..." Said the hypocrite, she stepped on the engine and took off towards the castle, the teenage girl would also probably think that his daughter was unattractive and put her down mentally just so she can feel better abput herself... Sometimes, she should follow her own advice. Kia finally made it to the castle after ten minutes of awkward solence, maybe Tyler said something but she wouldn't be able to listen to it due to the whistling air in her ears.

Kia stopped amd tried to get offt he Vespa but it emded up tilting over and making the friends, lovers, whatever they were fall on the concrete. Kia shrieked as the side of her head hit the concrete, "Agh, I keep forgetting how to park this thing!" She groaned as she got herself up and lended Tyler her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next