MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Closed For A Reason (Tyler) - Page 4 Empty Re: Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:29 pm

It took them ten minutes to arrive at the castle. And, when they finally parked, Tyler attempted to get off of the vespa..and the thing ended up tilting, causing him to fall off of it, hitting his head on the concrete. It didn't really hurt..but damn, was concrete hard! He groaned, not in pain, but in some form of irritation as he took the hand Kia had offered him, pulling his helmet off with his free hand as he lifted the vespa, wincing softly as he saw the damage to her paint job. Part of the front of the moped's paint had scraped off onto the concrete they had landed on. He glanced over at her and gestured towards the paint. I'll have Alice write up a shipment for some purple paint to you, so you can replace the paint you lost. He said with a smile as he kicked the kickstand up, placing the moped on it as he placed the helmets onto the handlebars. Alright, let the tour..begin~! he said excitedly as he waited for her to start leading.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Kia blinked. "You mean miss womanchild?" She asked as he wanted the tour to start, she nodded her head and walked towards the castle. The teenage girl remembered when she came to the party and was trying to attack Alice who was blocking her way out of the exit. The girl shrugged, "She might be upset with me so that wouldn't be wise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:46 pm

When he heard the nickname that Kia had for Alice, Tyler chuckled. Yes, miss womanchild. She has to do what I tell her to, since I'm her boss. So even if she doesn't like you, she'll do what I tell her to. He explained when Kia said that Alice might not like her, so that it might not have been a good idea. He walked towards the castle with her as he explained this to her. Besides, she likely doesn't really have an opinion of you. She may act like a human, but she wasn't exactly 'born'. She was made. She's a Homunculus, a man made human. I helped the good doctor successfully create one. She's been the record keeper for a while now. But she also handles the shipments between worlds. He said before chuckling about how much he was rambling. But, I'm just rambling now. I'll let you be the guide now. He said before falling silent again, following her wherever she led him.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Kia nodded as he stopped spouting out exposition, "Wow, you really like to spit out any kind.of information you know.. Anyway, this is the c-castle..." The blonde didn't like going inside the castle as much, but thankfully she was in the garden. Maybe she had to face her fear and go inside later... The massacre was a few days ago anyway.. "This is the garden, there ade many kinds of flowers and aromas.. Feel free to look around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:58 pm

With the comment on Exposition was made, Tyler couldn't help but chuckle. I do it knowingly. He said simply as he listened to her stutter upon saying "castle". He figured that the slaughter of this world's leader must have happened recently. But, they were finally in the garden. It was..surprisingly more well kept than the garden from the castle of dreams that he knew. He wandered around a bit away from Kia, smelling the rosebushes nearby before wandering around. There was a faint smell that was familiar to him..he couldn't quite place it either..he used his senses to try and place where it was coming from..and eventually came up to a patch of lavender, right next to some lilacs. The smells blended together and reminded him of a blend of scents that Aria, his sister, used to be able to create..granted, they were created in use of a very dangerous spell..but it was at least a pleasant smell. It made him smile as he pulled a few pressed flowers from his inside pocket, they were made in the shape of an A, the first letter of his sister's name. He placed it in between the patches, where it was least likely to be seen before he walked back to Kia.

This garden is quite nice..it has a pleasant blend of scents going. I would enjoy spending the day here, but I doubt that this is all you have to show me, so lead on, madam. He said with a slight grin.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:19 pm

"There really isn't much to see around here.." Kia informed him, she didn't know whether he wanted to see the castle... Well, to be honest she wasn't sure whether she wanted to see the castle. She sighed and blew her bangs, walking into the castle. Did Tyler know anything about what happened? Maybe he did? Maybe there was some world leader ordeal they had. The teenage girl beckoned Tyler to follow her as she opened the doors to the castle..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 pm

When she started to lead him into the castle, Tyler smiled softly, marveling at the high amount of effort that had gone into designing the castle to be elegant, simple, and yet complex and regal all at the same time. The floors were marble, with rugs going down the middle to give people a way to stave off the cold that undoubtedly came at night. The walls were made of some form of stone as well, though he couldn't tell what kind. Every so often, there was a hint of the scent of blood..mixed with soap. Blood had been spilled here sometime soon. He had to know how long.

So...how long ago did your leaders face the man in the mask? He asked simply as he walked beside Kia. His face was like a stone, emotionless, blank. But his eyes revealed his anger. He was pissed about whoever had been going around killing world leaders. It wasn't as high of an offense as completely destroying a world..but it was the closest they would likely get. He already had one world in an alliance..he needed more though. If he could get a good number of worlds to ally with him, he could hunt down the man who had committed such a terrible crime. That was his endgame for protecting Halloween Town at the moment. Work with the other worlds, find the man who had done the crimes. He probably shouldn't be thinking about that kind of thing..but the scent of blood was all too eager to remind him of what had happened to these worlds...
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Kia turned around to face Tyler, a questioning look appeared on her face. "How do you know about a masked man?" She asked him as she turned around and slowly sat down on the steps of the staircase, folding her hands waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

When she asked him how he knew about the man in the mask, Tyler sighed and leaned against the wall. He is called the Foreteller. And he went around all of the worlds, assassinating leaders. I personally witnessed the death of Jack Skellington, the leader of Halloween Town. I was too slow then to stop him..which is why I'm so heavily speedy now. If I had this speed then, I could have stopped him...

He said, his eyes taking on a swirl of colors that turned them a murky grey. She could hear several voices speaking almost in tandem. It was very creepy to any onlookers. It spoke of an internal conflict that was unresolved..it spoke of him not truly being one person. This could be a problem, but right now, that didn't matter. He was simply explaining his knowledge to Kia.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Kia quickly stood up and wrapped her arms around his waist since he was much taller than her, Foreteller, he said? "It wasn't in your control, don't feel bad.." Kia did find it quite creepy that Tyler sounded much more different, but she decided that it was better not to point it out. The teenage girl didn't let him go, she just didn't want too.. "So, um, if he's still doing this we must stop him..." She muttered, still hugging him tightly..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:00 pm

The moment her arms wrapped around his waist, the grey color of his eyes faded back to blue, and the multiple voices stopped. He hugged her tightly. She was all he had to live for..he knew what he had to do. Sorry..I just wish I could have helped before now..and yes. He must be stopped. I don't know what his intentions are..but he is using murder to meet the ends to his goal. That does not escape punishment. He said simply as he hugged her even more tightly. Though, it was likely that she wouldn't feel much of a difference..he had a strange feeling that she was tougher than the average girl...But at any rate, he would hug her until she herself pulled away.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Kia looked up at Tyler, she had just thought of something. "Hey... If he hasn't slaughtered everyone in the other worlds. We can form up an alliance on stopping them, not with other people though, Especially other females.. She didn't want Tyler to fall in love with someone if they formed a group, that shouldn't happen//.. "Just us two, we're strong and we can take him, what do you say?" She slowly let go of him and smiled, what was wrong with her? No other females?? She felt as is she was starting to turn into a psycho girlfriend already, even if they weren't dating.

"Forget I said only two of us, W-We need other people.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 pm

When she brought up the prospect of an alliance among people, Tyler smiled. He had expected her to say just the two of them, and that simply made his smile soften more. He squeezed her hand gently. I already have one person in an alliance as of right now. The leader of radiant garden. She had a precaution made, and I keep it in my jacket pocket, as per the agreement. However, your right. We do need people. I've been going around the worlds, attempting to draw more people into alliances. It's something that is very difficult, especially since the world leaders are still reeling from their respective situations. He said softly as he rested his hand on her shoulder. But..if you wish to join..there was an old group I made..that I think would be a good group to restart... He said, leaving the name of it unsaid. He would let it hang as he waited for her to respond. Hopefully she would be curious, and ask for its name.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Kia frowned when she heard him say 'She'. She shook off his hand on her shoulder and sunk down back on the stairs. What if he did fall in love with this 'leader' this 'she', She hugged her knees, "I think I'll do it by myself then.." The blonde told him as she pulled on the rug of the castle floor..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:10 pm

When she said she would do it herself, Tyler sighed and sat down next to her, pulling her closer as she pulled on the rug. I can tell that the fact that I'm already allied with a woman is bothering you. Let me make this clear, this woman is someone I fear for many reasons. It is because I fear her that I am able to ally with her. And I can also tell that your worried about me falling for some other woman..that won't happen. He said simply, his hand brushing against her ring again, a sudden warmth would likely flood her being, and she would be able to feel his feelings..but only for a moment, just long enough for her to understand that they were his. Understand now..? He asked with a smile as he pulled his hand away.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Kia smiled once Tyler told her that he would never fall in love with another woman. She sighed with relief, thank god! Wait, why was she so happy? Ever since the past two days she has been on a roller-coaster of emotions. Should she give up her life of adventure for a boyfriend? Should she treat him like he was her boyfriend, even if it would hurt his feelings to find out that she was just dragging him along? She liked the boy, but she didn't want to end up like the old Kia. Naive, maybe always waiting for her husband to come home. No, she wanted to run around, fight others, make friends, and she was much too independent to give her life to just a pretty boy like Tyler.

The blonde closed her eyes and leaned forward, planting a kiss on Tyler's lips. She quickly leaned back as if she was shocked by electric, well her first kiss wasn't so bad... She leaned in to kiss him again... Maybe this wasn't so bad, having a boytoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:54 pm

When the bolt of electricity jolted out from his lips, it made him wonder how long it would take for that bit of his abilities to actually take effect. But, at the same time, he leaned in to kiss her back, meeting her halfway as he kissed her softly, the jolt this time around being much less severe. It was nice, finally being able to kiss her again. Granted, he knew that the strange foresight people from this universe seemed to possess when it came to being around or near him would likely make her be cautious about entering a real relationship with him, but he didn't quite mind so much. It was a relief to know that she was at least thinking of him in that way. As he pulled away from her, he simply smiled. I'll take that as you wanting to hear more. He teased with a chuckle as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer, beginning to weave a story for her.

A long time ago..back in my universe..we faced a threat similar to The Foreteller..but much more dangerous, as he easily drowned worlds in darkness, preventing anyone and everyone from actually entering them. During this time..I was a younger child...but I sought out the creation of a group of people, people who were willing to fight back. It was called the Remnants of Hope. The name itself is sappy now, when I say it. But.. I think this universe needs a group like what I had planned for it. If I do succeed in founding this group again...I would rather it be called the Fragmented Blades...but I need a second in command..someone who can lead the group when I cannot be around..so I ask you, Kia Maiha Mason..will you be that second in command? He asked with a smile as his hand went inside of his jacket..he had a few things held together with some string inside of the pocket, and if she said yes, he would pull out a mask, which would change its features the moment she put it on, personalizing itself to set her apart from the others, while also retaining a few uniform features. If she said no..he would still give her the mask, as a gift.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Kia felt an electric impulse when he kissed her back, maybe he didn't think of her as just a girl.. He brought up a group that he had formed when he was back in the old universe, to be honest the blonde was getting sick of hearing about the old universe, she wished he can just move on in the present. She grinned when he asked her if she wanted to be second-in-command and bounced up and down when he pulled out a mask.'

The teenage girl snatched it from right out of his hands and kissed him again, but much more longer. As she pulled away, she placed the mask on her lap. "I would love too, thanks so much Tyler... Nice of you to consider me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:09 pm

When she snatched it away and kissed him again, this time for a lot longer, Tyler smiled, and returned the kiss, lingering just ever so slightly longer than she did. And when she thanked him again, he grinned at her. No problem. I actually have been thinking about this for a while..I even took the time to prep that mask for you. Its a nice little magical thing. It will always change enough to reflect your personality, so expect it to change its appearance when you put it on from time to time. You are the second in command. I plan on gathering more members as time passes. Until then, just keep going through your day to day life, you'll get a message from something horrific when the time comes that I need you to take on the role I've given you, alright? He asked as he pulled her closer. He realized that by now, it was probably getting close to time for her shift..but he would wait for her to say so.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:30 pm

"Alright," Kia held the mask close to her chest plate and slowly got out of Tyler's embraces standing up. "I'll see you when the Foreteller comes by?" And with that, she nodded and went outside to the gate..

(Topic Exit, short v.v)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:35 pm

As he watched her leave, Tyler smiled, rising to his feet as a portal opened around him, closing and making things look as if he was never there to begin with. He had done several successful things in just a single day. He was content with the outcome..and the Fragmented Blades had finally begun...next, the Fragment of Fire...and after that, attempt to find the fragment of earth...

(Topic Exit and End)
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4