MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Is it that way? [open]

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is it that way? [open] - Page 5 Empty Re: Is it that way? [open]

Post by Veara Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:14 pm

"Well sure you can ask me another question. I have no problem with answering your questions at all." Veara smiled and looked over at Zdynasty once again playing with his dog. It was a nice scene to watch if anything it made Veara want to adopt his own dog. Maybe he should, he'd be able to go on adventures and have furry companion by his side. Veara chuckled at this idea putting it out of mind for now and leaving it for another time.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:42 pm

"okay then...what are heart elements...I have only heard of them and I never knew what they mean" zdynasty said then waited for his question to be answered this question is a question zdynasty has been dying to ask maybe he would get what the Heart Element he had, Light, meant he knew he had Light in him but once again he did not know what it meant

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 am

"Well a heart element is something is which side your body is connected too. For example, this scarf allows me to see the elements that flow around people who are able to use the elements or magic. Because of this I always see people who are either shining brightly or have a very dark aura around, heck sometimes I see people who are grey Im still not sure what that heart element is, however I believe it's what connects us too the other elements and allows us to be able to cast magic using the different elements. The heart element is our conduit, or rather the guide to all the other elements." Veara spoke with a smile on his face looking at his own reflection for a moment and seeing his own elements swirling around him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:56 pm

"oh...okay" zdynasty said "Can you guess my home planet's star" zdynasty asked this was more of a joke because there is a 1 in a 1000 chance of him guessing right as long as zdynasty does not give hints because when it comes to hints zdynasty gives to much to be a hint

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:20 am

Veara started thinking for a long time, titling his head back as he thought about the place and home that Z could be possibly from...he had an idea...but it could t have been that obvious...could it? Either way he had his answer so let's see if it was the most obvious answer first. "Well let's see...YOU are Z, so little green dude are you from planet Z, Star Z?" Veara asked looking at him with and honest to god straight face, his body felt like it would purposely fall into the water if Z did indeed say yes.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:31 pm

"How did you get that right" zdynasty said shocked "DID YOU CHEAT" zdynasty said "wait how would you cheat" zdynasty said "HUMAN's dont know the real name of my planet I guess your the first one to know the real name they just call it Ue-Ues-lyria" zdynasty said

Last edited by zdynasty on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:39 pm

When the boy was shocked that Veara got it correct he was quite amused by that, not sure why the child was so amazed when he go it correct. Veara wanted to laugh, however he kept his face absolutely composed, yet inside he was dying laughing because of this outburst. His face came close to twitching when the boy even asked himself how could he cheat before continuing to speak once again. Though when he spoke about the actual, actual name of the place Veara was quite unsure what to make of the name.."Ue-Ues-syria, that sounds like an interesting name for an interesting place, I don't think I could honestly remember that though Z." He spoke to the boy leaning back on the fountain.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:47 pm

"Uh... I was born there I kinda have to remember it it would be like saying you were born in destiny island forgetting that name it would not be right...I did not say it right at all its just in english...I don't ask how to really say it" zdynasty said "It is a lot weirder in english" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:52 pm

"Hmm well I suppose you have a good point there indeed, so tell me were other people on your home world green as well because of the chloroplast or are you the only?" He asked him laying down on the side of the fountain, honestly this was an extremely comfortable fountain...never thought that thought would ever come my head.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:57 pm

"I'm special I was the only that was green most of them were yellow or brown they still had chloroplast but not as much active most inactive I am the only one that had all of it active...Why we have chloroplast is so we could go to war with other planets that air...I wish I could just get the chloroplast out of me it reminds me of my past that I hate" zdynasty said trying to hold in his tears but a little bit came out

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:03 pm

"Well we all have our burdens to bear, your green isn't that bad at all it make you unique, heck I like it." Veara spoke trying to cheer up the kid alittle what he said was the truth his green was pretty cool. Perhaps he could try putting on some pants once in awhile, but his green was pretty cool.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:13 pm

"Yeah I guess" zdynasty said who some how managed to stop tearing up "OOH OE OO AAH AAH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BI-" then Stella jumped on zdynasty and made him fall in the fountain "Stella you really have to stop doing that" zdynasty said then smiled

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Veara wasn't surprised when he saw that zdynasty was able to cease himself from crying. He was definitely a strong kid and he wasn't one that seemed to be brought down for quite awhile. "I for one enjoy your running gags or falling gags as long as they don't turn into fail gags. Say Z, do you know how defend yourself?" Veara asked him wondering if the kid would be able to stand up to those shadows and heartless that would sometimes pop up in less popular areas.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:24 pm

"Oh kinda I could manage" zdynasty said then he used his fire spell on a tree "it does not burn surprisingly Weird right" zdynasty said "But that and HEALO DUEO are the only two spells I know" zdynasty said "Dumb Name I know" zdynasty said "Just I don't really like using them I like to be passive" zdynasty said "And that sure can be hard at times"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:29 pm

"Hmm, that's pretty interesting, what about your hand to hand combat skills. Are you good with that, you can't constantly use magic, there are times when we wont be able to use that form of power." Veara asked him hoping he would understand that sometimes there would be moments where using magic wouldn't be an option.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:38 pm

"Just no the answer is no I Don't work good with unarmed or hand to hand combat I can't do anything close range...I'm scared of swords and weapons like that anyways" zdynasty said "They kinda scare me" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:43 pm

"You might be scared...and it is understandable, but there might be a time when you meet someone that, unfortunately isn't so nice...if you're scared of weapons, have you ever thought about using your own fists or your legs?" Veara didn't want to make the kid uncomfortable, but Veara didn't want to imagine a situation where this kid may be stuck and he may not have anyone to help him out.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:51 pm

"I stink at that too only thing that I can protect myself with is magic" zdynasty said maybe zdynasty should just be quiet "hey look there is a constellations Orion? is that what it is called...My home is in the belt of Orion" zdynasty said "I would a some my home took over all of the planets around it" zdynasty said "But they are not getting to us not in a million years" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Veara allowed for the topic to be dropped it was clear Z wasn't very keen on it. Perhaps later on when a time came he could ask him about it, however for now that wasn't happening. When Z brought up how his home world liked to take control over other worlds Veara honestly looked back towards the belt of Orion. Did he really have such a bad place, that it included people who attempted to take over other worlds itself. That sounded crazy. "Ya know I've always liked the belt of Orion, however now that you brought that up I feel a little bad because those worlds have to live under another. Though I do agree with your words there not getting here. Even if they do im sure we could send them packing back to that belt. Veara spoke his hood covering his eyes while he laid down on the comfortable fountain.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:25 pm

"Yep...Well they are a lot more moderner now and I left when I was five so uh... they probably could...Uh...lets just hope we can win...They don't give up easily..." zdynasty said then he looked at the stars and pointed at one "That Liqu our sister planet" then he pointed to the one next to Liqu "That's Zecarro It has a simular race to us" he pointed to another one "That Jewei" then another one "and finally my favorite out of all the planets that I have seen except here Frefoytania Friyfoaria...It was beautiful in tell my dad had to blow the freaking thing up the star is there but the planet no" zdynasty said and sighed "My planet is a messed up place" zdynasty said "speaking of the unarmed stuff I don't mind trying if you really want me to know it" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:36 pm

While showing him the stars and the races that came with each one. Veara seemed to make a mental note of each one within his head. They had some odd names however, Z already sort of explained that too him. He spoke of how the name of those stars would sound quite odd in English, however that was because they came from another language or rather the was a language barrier between the two. Though when the boy brought up hand to hand combat Veara looked up at him unsure if he really wanted too learn. "You don't have to put up a brave front, you don't need to learn until you are ready too." Veara told him understanding why this kid was unsure of currently learning to defend himself.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:44 pm

"Oh I am Veara" zdynasty said "I want to at least know a little of about defending myself with out magic" zdynasty said and smiled "Who knows maybe I will be very good at it...Well probably not going happen but I might" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Veara was still laying down on the comfortable fountain edge looking at his little green friend. "Well since you have a lower center of gravity, you probably could be a little quicker then your opponents so long as you two are on the same level of power, why don't you show me some kicks that you have. Try going for a roundhouse kick, or rather a straight forward kick and not lose your balance while doing so." Veara asked him looking towards him watching his form, maybe he could teach him a couple of kicks. Punching seemed pretty useless to teach considering he was still a kid and tiny, those two never matched up well. Although he could at least bring a little bit of hurt with some good kicks underneath his belt.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 pm

"alright" zdynasty said "what is a round house any ways" zdynasty said then zdynasty did a normal kick it was very sloppy to be honest to himself but he kicked again and it looked the same as the first one very sloppy frustrated he kicked as high as he could and fell on his butt and laughed

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Veara jumped off the fountain and looked over towards Z while he tried out the kick, but it looked a little sloppy not bad for a beginner, however that probably wouldn't do that good in a fight. Waiting until he had finished, Veara brought his left leg up and held it the for a moment to show Z the exact place on how to hold it. He then kick his leg straight outwards. "That was a straight forward kick so simply try that first. Try to remember exactly how I did it, however if you want I'll do it with you." Veara spoke to him, watching the boy on the ground trying not chuckle at his antics, hoping possibly he could learn it without too much of a problem.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next