MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Is it that way? [open]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is it that way? [open] - Page 6 Empty Re: Is it that way? [open]

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:28 pm

"Uh...Okay I'll try it" zdynasty said then zdynasty tried and it was not good...at all that is what zdynasty's brain thought "Hey brain" zdynasty said "I was good" then zdynasty did it again a little better this time but not much then he did it one more time and it looked the same as the second time "Yeah Do it with me please" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:36 pm

"Okay just follow my lead, first you want bring you're left leg up exactly like this." Veara spoke to him awaiting until he saw that the boy was watching and then he brought his until the knee was point up and was perpendicular with his chest. He looked over at the boy and would then wait until he could bring his leg up to at least there before continuing to show him how to do it. Veara of course definitely being having a mastery of balance would simply wait like that until Z was ready to move to the next step.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:08 pm

"okay" zdynasty said zdynasty did what Veara said and keep his balance "Veara Veara look" zdynasty called "I guess it has to be with being an alien" zdynasty said but then fell "Okay I guess not" zdynasty said but he did what Veara did again then smiled "is this a good start" zdynasty asked

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Veara watched him when he went for the stance for the first time, however he wasn't able to hold it for too long and unfortunately he had fallen. Though the boy simply laughed it off an tried again, and with luck this time he was able to keep the stance and awaited for the next part to be taught. "That's good way to keep your balance, okay, now what you want to do is kick your risen foot straight out and did your other foot into the ground to get as much force as you can. Like so." Veara finished speaking then carried out his action kicking out his foot and fully and completely the entire leg was kept straight the entire time and you could even feel the force when Veara kicked his leg outwards.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:03 pm

zdynasty did what Veara did but when he got to the other foot he tripped on his foot got up and smiled "Do you want me to try again" zdynasty said Stella was being good oddly was she really listening to zdynasty no that can be right then zdynasty looked at Stella still there wagging her tail hoping to be petted hmm weird

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 pm

"Yea try again and try to do it exactly when I do it, we'll do it simultaneously." Veara said getting back into the stance once more and getting ready to do the kick once more. Veara would follow the boys kicks the moment he went for it so Z could practice the move with him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:14 pm

"Okay" zdynasty said got into the stance then kicked and tripped again "Hmm okay I'll try again" zdynasty said then looked over at Stella again why is she just doing that why is she behaving but he looked back over at Veara and smiled

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Veara still holding the pose awaited for the boy to try again, he wasn't frustrated or anything like that. It's not like Veara got it on his first try all of those years ago. "No venture's mean nothing gained, simply try to put all the pressure on your foot that is still on the ground." Veara spoke to the boy, hoping that would be the little bit of advice that he needed in order to pull off the attack.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 pm

zdynasty did what Veara said and surprisingly zdynasty did it this time more or less after he did the attack he fell and got up "I did It Veara I did it" zdynasty said "Well other than falling I did it" zdynasty said "but I think I can do it without falling" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Proud of the boys antics Veara smiled at the kid and clapped his hands. "Congratulations! You were able to pull it off and yea I think you'll be able to do it even without my help. Go for it!" Veara spoke to the boy in an encouraging voice while waiting for him to go for it all on his own.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:52 pm

zdynasty did it again by himself "YA" zdynasty said Stella walked over "Oh...so that is what you were waiting for" zdynasty said and smiled while petting Stella "so what is next" zdynasty said "are we doing the round house this time?" zdynasty asked

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:10 pm

"Exactly, the round house kick should be a lot easier now basically the round house kick is simply a forward kick, however while you're spinning into the kick for example what you do is simply this. Your going to doing and while you spin you lift up you're leg and then one you turn one fourth of the way you're going to lift your leg then when you reach the half way mark of the spin you kick forward. This adds more force to your kick and though it's harder to do its an attack that adds much more damage to your kick, and it's performed as such." Veara explained the process as best as he could at first he did the move quickly, spinning quickly and then kicking forward. He decided to do it once more only this time he did it in slow motion so it was much easier for him to see. When Veara finished the second time he simply awaited for Zdynasty to try it out on his own before he did it with him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Stella moved back to her spot and zdynasty tried it but could not get past half way he tried again and still could not "Veara I think I need your help again" zdynasty said and tried one more time and once again could not Stella was still in her spot that she was when she moved

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:21 pm

"I'll be glad too, let's do it again together, perhaps it'll be easier for you." Veara spoke then awaited in the position. When Z started so would Veara, so it would be much easier for him to be able to pull it off.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:01 pm

zdynasty did what Veara said and followed him and he did it "Did I do it" zdynasty asked and he looked up "Look how late it is" zdynasty said "that would explain a lot about Stella" zdynasty said "She behaves better the later she is awake" zdynasty said and smiled

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:18 pm

"Well you got a lot closer, however let's try it one more time together to see how well you can do it. An yea you're right it is getting a little late, let me know if you get tired or something we can stop then. If that's the case." Veara said once more taking the position and doing the round house kick once more for him to see and then getting back inside the position to do it with him once more.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:57 pm

zdynasty tried it again "did I do it this time" zdynasty said you could see it in zdynasty's eyes he is getting sleepy and wanted to get this over with as fast as he could but he tried to not show it maybe he should tell him No that would not be polite

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Veara saw the fact that the boy was getting tired so decided to let him off easy, though he did actually pull it off on his second try. He was a little sloppy however that didn't matter, the kid was nice enough. "You did a good job, In fact actually I got something for you." Veara spoke as he got something out of his backpack.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:27 pm

zdynasty looked at the backback "what do you got in there" zdynasty said zdynasty was over with it he was to sleepy "Can we please go eat I need to go to bed before I lose myself" zdynasty said oh how that would stink for both of them zdynasty would feel so bad for doing so

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Veara smiled when he found it and put his back pack back on, he held out to Zdynasty a silver necklace that had dogtags on it. "Here wear this whenever your in a pinch, your drive power and I'll be able to find you and come help you out. Although, you can only use it in emergencies and for nothing else. Understood?" Veara spoke to him holding out the dogtags before him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:55 pm

"understand" zdynasty said and zdynasty grabbed the dog tag neckless thingy not really sure what it was but he knew what he had to use it for it seems like he has heard it before not sure were though he will find out later his mind was rotten

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Veara clapped his hands together and smiled at him, now that was out of the way onto more nice things. "Now what do you say we head to somewhere around here and get something to eat." Veara spoke to him getting ready to go the place that he had already seen that would serve food.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:28 pm

"yes please" zdynasty said then he pointed at the star that was the eye in Orion well it is just in the middle of Orion it is not really apart of Orion "that was the last place I saw before I left my home Dreuotis I think most of Orion is taken over by now or maybe not maybe I'm wrong and my planet is tooken over...Oh man space would be such a good place then" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 am

"Well you never know, but in all honesty I think your planet is probably getting along just fine, of course you never know with the worlds how they are today." Veara said putting his hands behind his head while he walked towards the shop that he had spotted when they had initially came into the area. Stopping for a moment he looked behind over at Stella and her owner Z. He had only just met these two and already they had grown on him like many of the islanders had too. It wouldn't be that bad to hang out with this kid every now and again and teach him some new moves from time to time too.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:53 am

"Yeah I guess Veara" zdynasty said and smiled "But why should we worry once again there never getting over here" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next