MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Is it that way? [open]

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is it that way? [open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it that way? [open]

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:28 pm

zdynasty stopped and walked backwards then looked at Veara "Uh...okay" zdynasty "I wounder who cleans up the signs and what happened to the sign I ran into I would laugh if they camed to something crazy like an alien hit into the sign wait that's what really happened" zdynasty said jokingly

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:38 pm

"Got to say I would laugh at that too, so tell me do you eat?" Veara asked him as they finally approached the town square since it was coming up right after this next cross.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:46 pm

"Is that a joke...I have a mouth hole I need to feed my mouth hole" zdynasty said and laughed "that would be like asking Hey do you breath...Well technically I don't...I have to stop doing that I need to think before I talk..." zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 pm

Veara stopped walking and crossed his arms looking over at the kid and his dog. There was definitely a lot more to this kid then he had originally thought. "So you do have to eat, however you don't have too breathe." This made Veara wonder, so did that mean this kid could totally swim underwater for as long he wanted? One things for sure there were probably very few times when he lost a hold your breath contest.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:06 am

"no I said technically I still do but I don't I have chloroplast in me which is why I'm green and when there is no sun I can't breath so while it was like that I could not breath so I still technically don't breath but I could last a hole weekday with out breathing you know five days also the chloroplast is why I don't have pants... Its weird when people bring that up though" zdynasty said and smiled at Veara

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:12 am

"To be honest this entire time I've just tried to look at you from the stomach up and it helps that you're shorter then me." Veara admitted honestly he did wonder about the whole no pants thing and it would be a lie to say he didn't ask himself a couple times why didn't he have any on, but whatever. "A whole weekday without breathing though is still pretty cool, the longest I can hold my breath for is about ten minutes. Veara spoke the two guys getting closer to their destination.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:19 am

"Huh I thought people just looked at my head well at least you get it because I don't want to go into detail It breaks my own mind" zdynasty said "The funny thing is I learned that myself I was to young to go to school when I left my...planet uh... I'm gonna stop talking for a little" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 am

The more that Zdynasty talked the more that Veara ended up squinting at him. Although he made sense in his words, Veara was simply wondering one question. What world did this kid come from and apparently he had been traveling on his own for quite awhile too. "Well one thing is for sure you're definitely a survivor my friend, you're definitely a surivior." Veara spoke and finally got ready to turn the corner that would hopefully lead them to the square.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:53 am

zdynasty stopped and looked left were a crowed would be in a play then and raced his shoulders He had no idea what Veara meant but he would just find it out on his own then went back to following Veara "hey Veara why are people mean like bad guy mean" zdynasty asked he don't know why he asked that he just away's woundered why

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Veara looked over at Zdynasty when he asked his question to him and Veara had to think about it for a second before he gave his answer. "Well I suppose it's simply because well when some people become powerful or get a huge amount of power. They believe there better then others and so they use that power to impose their will on others...they think themselves some kind of king or queen. Until they get knocked down a peg, and even then they just don't realize just because you're stronger then someone that doesn't give you the right to lead or the right to destroy anything you wish. Bad guys are weird like that little dude." Veara spoke and turned the corner. To his delight he saw a gigantic fountain with a multitude of lights and people chatting about. "What do you know...we were walking in a gigantic circle." Veara spoke laughing a little, slapping Zdynasty on his back.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:00 pm

"Yay we are here" zdynasty said "bark" Stella barked "so what are we doing now and why is it so empty " zdynasty said "we have not seen one person this hole time... weird" zdynasty said "Uh...remember when you asked me why would I go into a tree to hide There is a third reason I really like trees" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:16 pm

"Now that's something, there really isn't a single other person here, but there are stores that are open and do they have employee's inside of them so I don't think we have to worry that much about the possibility of this place being a ghost town or anything akin to that. So you're a fan of tree's to huh, that's pretty cool I've always found trees to be a nice plac to sit and rest, however I do enjoy the sandy beach ten times more then that." Veara said sitting on the side of fountain looking over at Stella and Zdynasty. It'd seemed as though now all Veara had to do was find which store had a restaurant and then simply go from there.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 pm

"Why do you like the beaches so much" zdynasty said then zdynasty walked over to the fountain and sat next to Veara "I never have been to a beach so that's why I ask" zdynasty said Stella jumped into the fountain and water splashed on zdynasty "Stella really did you have to do that" zdynasty said then laughed

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:33 pm

"Well I do enjoy the beach it's my home world and its where I constantly am, it's my home Z so I guess you could say I love the place." Veara told him and he started to laugh when the dog, jumped up and got Z wet. "Well look on the bright side at least you don't have any pants to get wet." Veara spoke looking over at the green boy and his dog playing.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:43 pm

zdynasty look at his legs "Well I guess your right" zdynasty said zdynasty feel backwards into the fountain on purpose then got up "now I wish I was wearing pants" zdynasty said then laughed and smiled

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:56 pm

"Well look on the bright side little dude you can go swimming in the fountain for a little while of you wanted now. I mean the darn thing is big enough." Veara said admiring just how huge the darn fountain was to begin with, why in the world did they need one this big anyways?
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:13 pm

"I feel in on purpose it was a joke but yeah I guess I could" zdynasty said then zdynasty sat down in the water "wait when are we going to eat" zdynasty said "I assume you want to go" zdynasty said "To sleep and stuff it is very late" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Veara looked over at him a blank expression blinking his eyes, tired? Veara didn't even know the meaning of the word he felt as though he could keep on going for about forever and a day currently. "Well we can eat whenever you want too. As for the whole fatigue, I'm not tired at all man. I feel as though I could stay up for about forever and a day currently, ya know? Veara said to boy smiling and chuckling at him while kicking his feet up into the air looking at his little green friend.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm

"Stella I think we broke him maybe we should run..." zdynasty said jokingly  "well I'm fine I'm not tired either I just wanted to make sure" zdynasty said "Was this really what I looked like when I laughed and could barely talk" zdynasty asked

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:49 pm

"Yea this is pretty much exactly how you looked earlier when you lost your stuff and started to laugh." Veara spoke calming down an taking a deep breath and sighing. "I gotta say this town square looks really nice and it's so huge too." Veara surveying his surroundings once more.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:19 pm

"it is huge" zdynasty said then he got up and sat down to Veara "why don't people get along sometimes" zdynasty asked zdynasty  is a kid and he away's has questions and he feels like he can trust Veara to ask him questions  that was on his mind

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:55 pm

"Well my little green friend, sometimes people just don't click, or rather they don't take the time to learn about another person or perhaps they just want too. Sometimes they disagree on certain things that may be vital to another or perhaps they just don't have many things in common. Most of the time that's what leads to people not being able to agree with one another. Most of the time we simply don't like what we don't understand and usually when that happens, fight break out. An people get hurt. It's really a weird world little dude." Veara finished speaking looking over at Zdynasty, this kid sure was curious. Though he could t blame him, honestly Veara felt like he was talking to a mere child of the islands the only difference one this one was green...plus he had a dog that could make it rain.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:53 am

zdynasty looked at Veara "Oh..why do we feel pain" zdynasty said and smiled "is that a dumb question" zdynasty said Stella jump out of the fountain zdynasty looked at Stella then said "yes Stella your my pretty girl" petting Stella then he looked back at Veara

Last edited by zdynasty on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Veara looked over at the boy when he asked why people feel pain. The first thought was whether he meant emotional pain or punch in the face and stomp into the ground pain. Though quickly the boy responded asking if that was a dumb question to which Veara quick shake of his head to inform the boy that it wasn't. "Well emotional pain is in all in the mind and heart I suppose, while ouch pain is more of a your body trying to tell you to be careful and it needs to heal. Heck if you couldn't feel any pain you'd be in deep trouble if you ever got into a big fight or something like that cause you wouldn't be able to gauge how far you could go in it." Veara said to boy while he was playing with his dog. He asked a lot of question and Veara liked that. It meant he wanted to know more. Which was always good to see in the children.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:24 pm

"okay well... can I ask you another question?" zdynasty asked and smiled zdynasty did not want to annoy Veara so he asked that he wanted to ask another question but just making sure "bark" barked Stella "Really Stella I'm still here I know that you don't really like strangers but Veara is no stranger he is my friend" zdynasty said to Stella

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next