MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Is it that way? [open]

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is it that way? [open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it that way? [open]

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:27 pm

"Weird most of the night life stuff that happens on my world is fun and you don't have to worry about them getting crazy or anything." Veara said looking over at zdynasty, tilting his head he leaned his head down towards him. "What type of nightlife do you usually have dude and why a tree shouldn't you, ya know aim for an inn or a hotel room." Veara asked him however he heard Zdynasty question and shrugged his shoulders. "Yea that's usually what a town square is, it usually has a couple of places to eat or something nice like a large fountain or something like that. Veara spoke to him thinking about other things that were usually in a town square.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:38 pm

"Well...most people don't like once again alien here and I am almost a leaf so blend in" zdynasty said "And Everything at this point gets crazy for me...heck you are the first person that I have talked to in awhile other than the girl tha-oh wait I'm not bring that back up" zdynasty said "Oh zdynasty why did you have to bring that up its clear that he did not like the news of Disney Town" zdynasty thought

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:52 pm

"Don't worry about that man...I'm fine...honest, uh come on let's just fine the town square we've been looking for almost forever and a day. Come on maybe we can get some dinner or something or something like that." Veara spoke then quickly moved forward looking ahead, they had to be close to some kind of town square at least.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:01 pm

"okay why did you move so fast" zdynasty asked and walked over to him "I don't think we are close maybe we left to town or something I was not really paying attention to the road or the houses or the people" zdynasty said "So sorry I have to bring it up but who are the friends on Disney Town?" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Veara looked backwards while Z followed him the wind around him increased his usual speed while he momentarily speed walked. Honestly, he really didn't want to cry in front of a stranger especially since he already had to be a pillar for this kid. An rather then completely take that image away from him he'd rather simply keep this topic in the back of his mind still. "It's better to not bring them up lil dude, they were honest and good people. Who honestly are the only reason I'm able to keep my head above water...that's all I feel like saying about them." Veara's voice choked for a second, however he quickly fixed it and continued moving at a quick rate.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:34 pm

zdynasty stop and looked at the ground he did not know what to say "ow...okay well" then zdynasty looked up "Hey don't leave me behind" zdynasty then ran over to Veara then walked his speed  "why are you moving so fast" zdynasty asked

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Veara slowed down the pace of his walking, until he came to a simple brisk step. "Well I apologize lil dude, just got a little uncomfortable don't worry it's not your fault or anything it's my own." Veara looked over at Z with a smile on his face. He then quickly began to look around the area, maybe there were some signs or something that would lead them to the town square.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:52 pm

"Yeah right I bet it was okay zdynasty role with it" zdynasty mubbled "uh Veara look a sign it looks like the one I ran into well kinda It does not Have my blood on it so that's a good sign right" zdynasty said "I wounder what it says" then zdynasty walked up to it "there is nothing on the sign...What the heck who does that" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Veara looked over when he heard Zdynasty mumbling however he didn't quite catch the words that he had spoken. It was then that he looked over when the little green dude called out to him saying there was a sign similar to the one he had accidentally struck earlier. Fortunately for them, it didn't have his blood on it or anything like that so they didn't have to worry about any unsightly images. Though one thing was odd and Z did point it out. Apparently the sign didn't have any words on it at all. "Now that's odd, why would a sign not have any words on it. Perhaps it's a sign that lights up at night time. I heard that this place has a lot of lights that turn on at night." Veara spoke still inspecting the sign, a sign with no words. Curious become more curious especially in this case.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 pm

"well should we wait then...Who knows something might happen or we will waist our time" zdynasty said "Bark" barked Stella "Weird she is never this quiet" zdynasty said "oh well Its good to know she has not ran away again" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Veara looked over at him and sat on the ground, accepting his proposal. "Why not, I got
time to kill. Though why would she run away from you?"
Veara asked sitting down and leaning against one of the building's it honestly shocked him they hadn't seen another person out and about. At least then they would have someone to ask where the dang town square was.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:33 pm

"Oh it was not her fault the stupid clowns scared her away... I'm glad I'm out of there I was hanged by my shirt at the ferris wheel that was...interesting" zdynasty said then zdynasty layed down and started to hum a tune and Stella snuggled up zdynasty "Stella its not bed time we are just waiting" zdynasty said and started humming the tune again

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 pm

"Leave it too the clowns to pull and act like that. An you hanging from a Ferris wheel...sounds like you have an adventure where ever you head off to. So lil dude tell me, are you a world traveler too, how do you get from place to place." Veara asked looking over at him, this kid really made Veara wonder just how in the world was this kid going from place to place anyway?
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:46 pm

"Heh heh heh" zdynasty jokingly said "well I don't know It just kinda happens...wierd answer I know...No not yet at least I just like seeing the worlds I don't really travel in them though" zdynasty said "magic I guess?" zdynasty said then laughed

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Veara looked over and ended up laughing alongside Z this kid was just too funny at points in time. "Magic huh, wow so you're just able to get everywhere by magic too? Got to be honest with you that's pretty neat." Veara said leaning back onto the side of the building.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:00 pm

"Not really no Like I said it just happens I guess But maybe its magic I'm not really sure" zdynasty said then laughed harder "really thou-" zdynasty could not stop laughing not even to finish a sentence "r-really th-though I think it mi-mig-might be dar-dark enough" said zdynasty

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:10 pm

"You alright little dude?" Veara asked looking at the younger boy he could barely make out a single word the boy was saying due to the fact that he was laughing so hard. He looked like he could barely breathe for a moment there. Though looking up towards the sky Veara noticed that dusk was approaching quickly and pretty soon the town would light up, however they still had some time before that. Veara looked forward and snuggled into the building he was leaning against. "Gotta tell you lil dude, this is definitely pretty peaceful, it's like life back on the islands only I do miss the sound of passing waves." Veara spoke chuckling a little while the wind created a warm breeze for them.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:24 pm

"Yeah I'm fine Oh Stella come here" zdynasty said Stella came and then zdynasty whispered in her ears "Barks of Rain" zdynasty made sure that only Stella could hear what zdynasty said "Bark" Stella barked and it started to rain zdynasty got up and winked at Veara "It's not the same but its the closest I can get to waves" zdynasty said then petted Stella "Good girl very good girl" zdynasty said in his baby voice the voice you talk to baby's with

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:31 pm

"Rain, but it was such an awesome day. Man I wished it didn't start raining." Veara spoke bummed out that it had started especially on such a nice day. Veara looked over at the little green dude when he started saying this was the close he could get to the waves and he squinted his eyes at him. "Z are you the one who made this rain?" He asked squinting at Z covering his head with his horned hoodie not wanting to get wet.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:39 pm

"well it was Stella I just told her to..." zdynasty said "sorry it should end soon though" zdynasty said "stop looking at me like that it makes me feel bad" zdynasty said "or are you trying to make me feel bad" zdynasty said Stella went over to Veara and layed next to him

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:45 pm

"Your dog is capable of making it rain that's pretty interesting. Talk about a dog learning new tricks." Veara said to the little green dude laughing at his own words. Stroking the small pup's fur he leaned back into the building. The rain would end in a little while so he didn't have to worry that much.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:55 pm

the rain stopped "Yep new tricks even though that's an old trick of hers" zdynasty said zdynasty looked up and the moon is out "Well lets check the sign" zdynasty said and he walked over to the sign and looked at it "We waisted our time its still b-" zdynasty screamed and looked at Veara "okay that scared me its on now" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:01 pm

When Veara heard the boy scream he quickly got up and almost smashed his fist into the sign, barely stopping himself. He pulled his arm back and looked over at his little green friend. Squinting at him and finally checking the sign which actually turned out to be giving directions to certain areas via pointers. "How do you like that it's just up ahead and we make a RIGHT...guess we should have an made a right earlier.." Veara spoke laughing a little.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 pm

"ironic we were going in a circle or an oval" zdynasty said "now we go right...but I don't want our adventure to end...But lets go right" zdynasty said and started walking right "come on Stella" zdynasty said and Stella ran over to zdynasty and followed

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Veara honestly thought about it apparently that entire time they were going in a circle....unbelievable...just simply unbelievable. "Eh it doesn't have to end yet, why don't we head to a restaurant or something over there in the town square." Veara said hoping that his little green friend didn't think he was going to drop him just because they were finally going to get to the town square.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next