MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Is it that way? [open]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is it that way? [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it that way? [open]

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:30 pm

"message sinked in my mind... You know what would be funny If we where just words and we where just an imagenation" zdynasty said and laughed "What would be the point if we where words" zdynasty said "Do you need your hanker Thingy back?" zdynasty asked

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 am

"Not going to lie that would be definitely be weird, what kind of people would just sit around and type words all day for others, when they could just go out and hangout with their friends or something like that?" Veara asked and he laughed while doing so, Z's words honestly were making him laugh and he didn't understand exactly what the boy was getting at. He wasn't just words he was an actual person...definitely....?
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:52 am

"yeah that would be very weird...and strange...Now we both need to watch out for walls and signs I mean you hit the fourth wall of the building" zdynasty said "I think we are getting closer to town square there are a lot more buildings" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:00 am

"Unforunately for us that seems to be a running gag or perhaps a falling gag. Eh...if anything it does indeed show that were tough right?" Veara spoke to Z, scratching the back of his through his hoodie and massaging his left shoulder that seemed to be hurting a little, not enough to be a big problem, but just enough to be an annoyance. After taking care of that little itch he surveyed the surroundings once again and noticed that Z was right. There indeed were more buildings beginning to come into view. Perhaps they were getting closer to the town square, it had to be somewhere within these huge mess of rural and lovely looking houses and buildings. "Yea, it definitely does look like we're getting closer, though how are we gonna find it, should we call out to it or something?" Veara spoke a little jokingly chuckling at the end of his sentence as he pictured both him and Z calling out towards a town square...one things for sure the people would definitely be confused.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:04 am

"No...Well it would be very funny but I don't think It would help maybe we could...I got nothing What do you mean by gag you mean like sick gag and you throw up... or what" zdynasty said zdynasty did look back to check on Stella and she was still following

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:15 am

"I don't think that's the best idea, considering if one of us started throwing up then we'd have to find a doctor or something around here." Veara said while looking around the street seeing no other cut off's that lead to a square or perhaps a town circle. "Besides I'm sure we'll come up along something soon enough at least...this road can't go on forever." Veara spoke to him once again, rubbing the back of his head once more through his hoodie.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:23 pm

"Uh...Maybe it can Who knows maybe we are just walking in a circle and we don't know it" zdynasty said "Okay Now I'm just talking crazy talk...before It might have been logical but now no" zdynasty said and laughed

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:20 pm

"We could be ya know, we really could be....you'd think there be a sign or something around here that would steer us in the right direction. I'm one second away from walking up the side of one of these buildings and checking from an aerial view to see if we're any closer to it." Veara spoke remembering the fact that was one of the skills in his space element repertoire.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:52 pm

"wow that's some serious anti gravity stuff going on there...Wait...You break the laws of fizouqs oh wait I cant say laws of lizouqs...You learn something new everyday...and night I guess" zdynasty said "should I test if gravity still works then If you could do that I better check" zdynasty said jokingly

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Veara looked over to the side while Z spoke smiling at him and laughing at his jokes. He had to admit even though he just recieved horrible and irreputeable news about the death of a world. This kid definitely did help out at the moment in time especially in the whole keep that in the back of his head. "Yes." Was the only word he said to the boy, and then he simply started laughing hysterically for no reason whatsoever.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:30 pm

"Okay...I don't think you were serious but I was so I will" said zdynasty and he jumped up in the air and fell on his face and got up "yes it still works but OUCH I probably should not of did that" zdynasty said Stella jumped over to zdynasty got up "I'm fine Stella" zdynasty said and petted her

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Veara watched him fall down on his face and get right back up saying that there didn't seem to be a problem with the gravity. Veara still chuckled at the boys antics however he didn't flat out laugh as to not be rude. When his pup Stella came up to him and checked on to see if he was alright that's when Veara would act. He jumped toward the building to his left and his feet automatically clung to it. He walked up and down and even hopped a little as if he was still walking on the ground. "I don't know seems busted to me...or maybe I'm just the man that gravity forgot." Veara said and chuckled a little at his own joke...though to be fair that would be a cool tag line. Perhaps he could be known as that rather then ice cream guy.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:49 pm

"Or I'm the only one gravity knows" zdynasty said "That works too I mean I am from space...Gravity kinda knows me I mean I broke it on my old planet" zdynasty said no way Veara would belive him he has said so much stupid things that that would be stupid thing number 3

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Veara looked at him for a moment after he was done speaking. Skipping back down and landing on the ground right side up he looked over and looked at Z with bright eyes and a wide smile. "No way! You come from outer space where are you from and more importantly how did you break gravity on you own world?" Veara asked getting closer to Z and having a huge smile on his face wanting to know all the details.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:08 pm

"The planet's name When I left we did not have a name" zdynasty said then frowned "I left because I was abused" zdynasty said and cried completely forgetting about Veara's other question Stella jumped on zdynasty "Stella Down not right now"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Veara suddenly felt horrible and he gripped his hood and ruffled it slightly backing up a little from Z. The last thing he wanted to do was to make the kid feel horrible about anything. "Oh no, Z I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bring up those type of memories."
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:48 pm

zdynasty did not respond and just staired at Veara "should not of said nothing Nothing would have happened" zdynasty thought to himself then he tried to speak but just made the words and it did not come out he tried again he manged to speak a little "I d-dont" zdynasty said almost mumbling "I don't want to...I don't want to...Can I just stop...talking" Oh man that felt good to say for zdynasty

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:05 am

Veara wasn't sure what to do in this situation he was never that awesome with words. Though one thing was for sure this kid was definitely feeling some heavy pain from his past. An he was the reason that pain had an reemergence. Veara unsure of what to do in these type of situations do what the islanders did. Veara simply sucked in some breath and stretched his arms hugging the boy.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:41 am

zdynasty was shocked "does Veara really care for me this much but why?" zdynasty thought zdynasty just hugged him back zdynasty balled "why..." zdynasty mumbled "Thank you" zdynasty said it really was the only thing he could say "and I'm sorry" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 am

"Don't be sorry...sometimes everyone needs a hug just to be reminded that are people who care about them. Sure I just met you, but I know there are people who would want to be your friend including myself. You're a great guy Z, try not to let the past hurt you so much, after all it's in the past." Veara spoke to the boy and patted his back separating from the much younger boy. He smiled at the kid with his eyes closed for a moment as he scratched the back of his head. The last time he had a conversation similar to something like this was with Steven. Come to think of it Steven and his friends were currently manning the shop, wonder how they were coming along.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:26 am

zdynasty wipped away the last of his tears and smiled "your right" zdynasty said "but stuff like that is hard to forget" zdynasty said "But I bet you knew that already" zdynasty said "so maybe we should go find town square now more adventure and stuff?" zdynasty said now just rambiling

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:10 am

Veara listened to the boys words and realized he was just simply talking now. He didn't expect to be able to get rid of all his problem's. Though he was able to pick off some of that negativeness off the kid. Wasn't saying much considering the fact that Veara was also pushing back his own problems. Though when it came time to solve those he definitely would solve them. Looking back at Z Veara nodded and looked back towards the road."Come on let's go, the town square can't be that far." Veara spoke while dusting himself off and moving forward.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:55 pm

zdynasty looked up in the air then looked at Veara "alright Veara lets go... We are losing daylight" zdynasty said then started walking left humming and he hoped Veara would following him because he wanted to get to town square and zdynasty is trying to help

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:05 pm

Veara looked over to his left and saw the Zdynasty was going that way and decided to follow the kid. Maybe he had an idea of where to go. "Well you're right it is getting late. Soon it's going to be dusk I suppose, maybe this place has a good night life you know." Veara spoke while recalling all the constant night time events that usually happen back on destiny islands. Perhaps this place has a couple of different ones too.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:12 pm

"Uh...yeah lets not talk about those they get crazy...real fast...If you want to do any of them I'll be in a tree so... feel free when it hits night" zdynasty said "In tell then though lets just keep walking" zdynasty said "So town square is a square in the middle of the town?" zdynasty asked

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next