MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Is it that way? [open]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Is it that way? [open] - Page 7 Empty Re: Is it that way? [open]

Post by Veara Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:43 am

Veara looked over at Z and smiled at the boy while holding the door open for the little guy to enter to the bistro, he could already smell the sandwiches and the food a little further into the store and truth be told his stomach was currently singing the song of its people. So he couldn't wait to get ahold of something to eat. "Yea you're right the odds of them coming are slim to none, that star may seem close but like you said it's super far away indeed. So what do you want to eat from this place, they serve sandwiches." Veara would look over at Z while both of them would approach the register to order after that probably just sit down at one of the tables outside and finally get something in him so his belly would stop being so grouchy.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:35 pm

"Um...I don't know what there is to eat were in the menu" zdynasty said and looked around he looked around almost everywhere even under the table "Veara Do you know" zdynasty said "How could they hide a menu and keep in buisness" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Veara simply rolled his eyes at this reaction to Z words while the girl behind the register gave himself two menu's giving Z one. Opening the menu up Veara looked at the menu enjoying the variety of sandwiches the place had for sale. "Umm I think I'll just get the roast beef sub, what about you Z? See anything you like on there?" He asked Z while giving his own menu back to the cashier knowing what he was going to get.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:46 pm

zdynasty looked in the menu when he saw that it was in his hand  "The chicken sandwich sounds good I'll go with that" zdynasty said he barrly could get his hand over to give to the cashier but she took it her self "Thank you ms." zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:56 pm

After hearing for both of the orders and paying for them, Veara sat there for a moment looking over the counter and behind towards the kitchen while the cook started to create their orders. Tapping his foot and padding his hands on his thighs to a beat he created within his head. It got a little more complicated as in he simply began to tap his thigh more until the orders were complete. "So tell me Z, how did you initially get off of the Orion belt on the first place?" He asked looking down at Z while tapping his foot every now and then while awaiting for the sandwiches to be done.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:30 pm

"We are a lot more ad-advance I think that's how you say it so I got here in a month by space ship" zdynasty said "My brother left as well he was more orange that me" zdynasty said "He was Like me" zdynasty said "He snaps easier though" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Veara looked over at the boy raising eyebrow at the final comment that Z had said....he snaps quicker? "So do you mean he's capable of snapping his finger better then you do, or he gets a lot angrier quicker, come to think of it you didn't mention a brother at all earlier, when's the last time you saw him Z?" Veara spoke one thought stacking upon another while he looked over at the boy. There sandwiches almost finished.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:42 pm

"the last Time I was on my planet and no not angrier in a sense he is more of a You hurt my friends you die I am too but it takes more than hurt..." zdynasty said "why I did not mention him later I did not trust you now I do" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Veara shrugged his shoulders and looked over to the cashier as she presented them the just finished sandwiches, grabbing them and thanking the woman Veara opened the door and held it open for z to walk out. "So what else about your brother is there do you know about, do you have any idea where he is?" Veara asked looking over at the boy.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 pm

"I am Not sure But I thought I saw his ship Yesterday...I hope I can see him again It would be so nice to see him again" zdynasty said and then went outside "Maybe I'm seeing thing' he said he was moving to our sister planet...OH NO" zdynasty said "If he is here that mean's my planet took it over because why else would he move from that planet it was a nice planet" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:24 pm

"Well I suppose that you'll find out soon enough, for now let's just simply eat these sandwiches and get something in your system. At least then you'll be able to wake up a little or you'll flat out just fall asleep." He said sitting down on the outdoor seating the bistro had giving him the sandwich that the boy had wanted.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 pm

"Yeah I guess" zdynasty said and he at half of his sandwich zdynasty waited in tell he swallowed to talk when he did he said "Hey thank for all of this" zdynasty said then zdynasty looked at Stella what is she doing she was just sitting there wh- "-y are you doing that Stella" zdynasty said not knowing that he did "Oh...woops that happens sometimes I was thinking" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Veara looked over at him not quite understanding what he was saying, though he thought that perhaps Z simply was making reference to his sandwich or something among that line. "No problem, you kept me company for the afternoon, so it's the least I can do." Veara said while he bit into his own sandwich allowing his mind to wander a little.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:34 pm

"Oh...Okay" zdynasty said and smiled then he leaned on Veara "it's getting late well the sun is coming out so I will go to sleep" zdynasty said then finished his sandwich when he finished chewing he got off Veara and got up "well Veara one last bye" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:26 am

Veara while eating his sandwich felt the boy leaning on him, not being bothered by this constantly use to the islander kids using him as a pillow on the beach, while he was watching over them. Finishing up his sandwich and having a sigh of relief come out of him. He looked over as a the boy sat up straight and began to say his final goodbyes. "Well I suppose it's time to hit the ole dusty trail, you take yourself and good luck finding your brother." Veara said to Z smiling at the boy and holding his hand out to shake his own.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:24 pm

zdynasty shooked Veara's hand "Thank's" zdynasty let go of the hand shake and then Climed the tree "Night Veara" zdynasty said before he went to bed he wanted to hear a response from Veara One more word

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Veara looked up towards the tree that Z was in and he couldn't help but nod his head in disapproval. That eventually was going to hurt his back or something among that nature, however there was little Veara could do...Z wasn't his younger brother and the boy already had a brother of his own that was possibly looking for him. "Try not mess up your back sleeping in those trees, and remember to practice your attacks." Those were really the last two things Veara could think of and at this point honestly he thought he was becoming an annoyance to Z. Turning around he simply started to walk away holding his arm up and waving it too him, and just like that he disappeared. Teleporting himself back to the islands remembering about the bonfire that would soon be had tonight.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7